Make Me Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbie gasps as icy fingers trap her nipple with wicked precision.

"This... is my chosen anesthetic. The bitter pill that keeps me sane, little Abbie, when all else is chaos... This... is mine."

Abbie's still flushed and a little shaken when the chauffeur opens the door and offers her a hand up. Hurriedly she pulls her clothes into place, her breasts still feel awfully aroused and sensitive.

It's the kind of place that could be a museum, except for the immaculate condition it's in, the expensive cars all chauffeur driven, the floodlights, the topiary all around the driveway. Abbie's never seen anything like it in real life. There's a plush red carpet on the steps up to the front door.

Inside the bright lights and polished surfaces make her wince, deprived of daylight these last two days.

"Oh!" Abbie stops abruptly as Elizabeth grips her arm.

"Stop staring for goodness sake," she hisses through clenched teeth.

Abbie blushes and looks down. "S... sorry."

"Meredith darling."

A gorgeous young woman in a red suit takes Elizabeth's hand and kisses her chastely on the cheek.

Abbie flounders as her arm is released.

"It means so much that you're here. And who is this?"

"Oh yes, Abigail is my plus one for tonight but I really feel she would benefit from an introduction to Hannah and August? If it's not too much trouble."

"Oh, not at all, I'm sure they will be delighted to get to know your Abigail."

Meredith gestures at one of her staff. "You there. Conduct Miss Abigail to the east wing."

Abbie daren't speak, but makes pleading eyes at Elizabeth.

Her mistress smiles politely. "Run along and play nicely." She winks.

Abbie barely keeps her feet as the man grips her just above the elbow and frogmarches her up the grand staircase. She glances back at the view of the lobby, at the dozens of strangers lining up to pay their respects to Elizabeth. To kiss her cheek, even to kneel and kiss her hand. The man doesn't let her linger and Abbie doesn't dare complain.

The destination is a much more modest suite of rooms. The servant raps smartly on the door, and a half dressed young woman opens it. She's drunk or high, big blonde curls in disarray, bright powder makeup smeared down her cheek. She rolls her eyes.

"God help us. Hannah!"

"What?"

A head appears over the top of a huge velvet armchair.

"Turn that shit off, we have company." The blonde smirks at the servant. "Fuck off now, there's a good boy."

The man let's Abbie's arm go with a barely audible grunt and leaves.

Abbie stands there, hugging herself. Obscene sounds carry from inside until they're abruptly cut off.

The blonde shrugs, Abbie takes it for some kind of apology.

"What are you waiting for? We don't do red carpets up here, doll."

"Oh. Right."

Inside is not as chaotic as Abbie imagined. The TV screen shows a close up shot of a woman in bondage, bug eyed, probably taking it from behind. There's the other woman still sitting in her high backed chair, breathing away the last of her orgasm, fingers still working.

"You want a drink?" the blonde asks.

"Sure." Abbie turns her back on the cum drunk woman and the TV and sits at the bar in the small kitchenette.

"I'm Abbie. Nice to..."

"Yeah. August." She smirks. "And you can't miss Hannah. We weren't expecting company and Miss Meredith is done with us for tonight. Excuse the mess."

"I'm here with my... my mistress."

"You're new?"

Abbie nods. "Yeah. Very."

"Figures. It's a big night, most ghouls are down there mingling, making nice with the new court. Just rookies and rejects up here tonight. You don't look like a reject."

"Thanks I guess." Abbie takes a sip of the beer she's offered.

There's a knock on the door, more gentle than before and August sighs. She hops down off her perch to answer it and comes back with a little envelope she's already half torn open.

Abbie clutches the bottle tight.

"Ho boy," August laughs. She sets the letter on the bar. "So we have to set you up with a new smartphone and clan account and... well. Some other details you may or may not be as keen on." She laughs again more nervously.

"It's okay," Abbie says, hoping to convince herself as much as August. "I thought, I mean I knew there'd be something. She told me on the drive over."

August gently takes the beer away. "No alcohol as per. Sorry." Abbie feels her pulse quicken, as August nods knowingly. "But it's all good, right? Keep you clean for later."

"It's good. May I have some water then please?" Her mouth is crazy dry. She's had nothing since the sweet peach syrup and it feels like hours.

"Mmm. First things first." She heads around to the cutlery drawer and pulls out handcuffs. Fucking handcuffs in the kitchen drawer.

Abbie meekly stands and offers her wrists.

"Not yet."

August wakes up Hannah with a long languid kiss full on her mouth. Abbie can hear her speak softly, but it's too quiet to understand. Only a little moan of protest as August pulls away.

"Did you argue with your mistress?" Hannah's voice is lower and sexier than August. "Or what? I should ask how the hell did you argue with your mistress?" Hannah laughs, disbelieving, almost offended.

"It isn't, it wasn't... I mean, it's not like that," Abbie prattles, unthinking.

"Are you arguing with me?"

"It's okay, Hannah. This isn't supposed to be a punishment," August says. "She needs teaching though. Big time."

Abbie lets herself be taken, no, hustled, into the adjoining room. A boudoir with a decadent oval bed in the center that's most certainly not meant for rest. Its wooden frame is like a fairytale four poster, with extra room on every side. It is draped with beautiful silk curtains, which tastefully hide various ropes, cuffs and ligature points.

Hannah stalks around it, tightening something here, loosening something there, until she's happy with it. Abbie doesn't have attention to spare for that. As Hannah prepares the bed, August prepares Abbie.

"I know we're asking a lot, but trust us." August undoes the buttons on Abbie's peach cotton dress, and lifts up the lace of the bralette to reveal her blushing breasts. Elizabeth played with them non stop since Boston, and the rough lace as well has left them puffy and red. Abbie is almost embarrassed by them, but her hands remain passive as the strange woman strips her.

"What did it say? In the note?"

"Honestly? It says your mistress loves your tits. If she could, she'd spend the whole of tonight showing you, but unfortunately now that's down to us."

"Really?" Abbie feels her stomach somersault to hear that. Love? Elizabeth loves her? No, that's not what they said.

"But you insulted her too. In a sweet way, it says, but still. You should be more careful. You really can't piss her off."

"I didn't! I was just..."

August winces. Hannah breezes past and manhandles Abbie face down on the silk sheets.

Abbie struggles at first, but the ghouls are skilled and the bed was made for this. Her feet are kicked wide apart into place and she feels something ominously strong clip around her ankles. She tries to lift her body off the bed, but one firm hand settles in the small of her back. Another lifts her dress and pulls down her lacy panties.

"Not a punishment?" Hannah spits.

"That's what it says," August says weakly.

"Fuck that. This is for her own good."

Abbie gasps as the first few blows land on her sensitive cheeks. Slap! Slap!

"Oh shit!" Abbie yelps, reaching back to shield her ass from the merciless spanking, but it's useless. Hannah is too fast, too strong, blow by blow and Abbie's yelps become cries, and cries become sobs, until her shoulders sag, and she barely moves with each smack.

"Give me the hairbrush."

"Are you sure this is a good id..."

"Now! And you, you dumb bitch, move your hands out the way unless you want your fingers broken."

Abbie puts her hands flat on the clean sheets, and a second later August has them held tight in her own. The ghoul kneels in front of her on the bed, smiling a little guiltily as she pins Abbie's helpless arms down.

This is really fucking happening. Did Elizabeth know they would do this? Is this normal?

She's expecting the back of the hairbrush to land on her freshly beaten ass. Instead, the fat handle slides up into her pussy.

"Aaah!" Abbie wails, "Aw nooo!" she cries, until mocking laughter from both tormentors drives her to silence. The force increases, shifting her minutely up the bed until there's no give left in the anklets. "Uh! Uh! Please stop!" She cries with relief as the hairbrush comes to rest, still inside but not pushed to humiliating bruising depths like before.

A wet finger begins to coax against her clit, one side, then the other. Abbie moans, confused, not daring to beg them to stop, in case they do worse. This isn't so bad, she whimpers. Her hips tense in time with the rubbing.

"Aw, you want to get off, huh doll?"

Abbie nods miserably. "I'm sorry, I never meant to make anyone mad, please..."

"There now, was that so hard?" Hannah laughs.

The teasing stops, and Abbie feels her cunt clench in frustration. She wasn't close, but still. Hannah begins to fuck her again with the handle, gently, thoughtfully, angling the brush forward to make her moan.

"Oooh that's nice, isn't it, doll?" August croons. "I'm almost jealous of you."

"Fuck... fuck..." Abbie sobs, as Hannah starts working her finger in tight little circles just above her clit, all the while jabbing the hard handle against the sweet spot inside. Her legs tremble, and the teasing stops. So close that time, humiliatingly close.

"You're soaked," Hannah laughs. "Come on August, work your magic. Bind her hands low and we'll hogtie her."

Abbie watches, a little fascinated, as August ties the silk rope deftly around each wrist. The woman straddles her, pinning her arms by her sides, and has a little play with her spanked ass. Abbie presses her face into the mattress and screams into the coverlet, as the cruel woman scratches deep welts into the sore flesh. There are lines gouged into her skin, there must be.

Soon Abbie's shaking hands are bound tight behind her. Then her left ankle is released and bound to her wrists. Her right ankle is released and bound high up on the bed frame. She has never felt so out of control, so vulnerable.

"There now," August says, stripping Hannah down to her skin, and then herself. "You look beautifully uncomfortable, doll."

"It's too tight!"

"Use your blood, pet. That's what it's for." August says, stroking Abbie's aching calf.

"I don't..."

"Concentrate. Use. The blood." Hannah says more meanicingly.

The stretch becomes easier, the tingling Abbie felt when Elizabeth fed her returns for a brief moment. It focuses her mind.

"I'm doing this for her," Abbie murmurs, "only for her."

Hannah smiles for the first time. "That is more fucking like it."

Abbie yelps again as the pair drag her onto her back and up the bed. Her wrists and ankle pinch against the bonds beneath, and the foot stretched up above is already numb. Her clothes are bunched into irritating folds against her skin. Worse. In the mirror on the tester above her is a perfect reflection of her ravished self, bound and helpless, staring back in horror.

First Hannah, then Autumn, drop pillows either side of her. The naked ghouls settle themselves into place with Abbie caught between them. They only have eyes for each other as they trail their fingers across her belly, up and down her stretched thighs, teasing.

Abbie daren't say a word. This should be nasty, humiliating, painful. But her cunt twitches, still aching and empty. If she speaks, she has to beg them to stop, right? She doesn't want them to stop now. No way.

The heat of their bodies against her, the damp breath against her skin as Hannah brushes open lips against the side of her breast. Abbie moans under her breath.

"That's it, sweetheart." August's hand settles into the wet heat between Abbie's thighs. "Enjoy the ride."

Abbie's nipple disappears deep into Hannah's mouth, teeth scraping, tongue pinching. A milking pulse maddening against the sensitive bud. At once she feels August's busy fingers spread her pussy lips and pinch her clit.

"Mmm, you're learning, baby. Let's get you good and wet." With that, she draws Abbie's other breast into her mouth.

Abbie gasps as Hannah begins to touch her too, the women's hands move between stroking her hard clit and teasing into her sopping core. No coordination at all, they do as they please.

"Oh fuck me," Abbie begs, "please please please..."

Hannah's teeth nip her sharply and she tenses as the fingers stop.

"Ah!"

"Shut up and take it, baby doll," August smirks.

But they begin again, sucking and frigging her mercilessly, and their efforts seem more determined than before. Abbie rocks her hips and writhes, trying to get more friction, more pleasure from their lazy fucking. Hotter and hotter, her whole body is pink and awake, the mouths, the fingers, her tits and cunt have never felt so connected.

Hannah pulls away with a wet smack, "You go first. I've got this."

August nibbles gently with her lips before pulling away. "You sure?"

"Sure. Kit's under the bed. Good lube's on the little table."

August plants a firm kiss on Abbie's wet nipple, "Don't go anywhere," and she's gone.

Abbie twitches nervously as Hannah moves to kneel above her head. The ghoul dominates her mouth, spreading her lips and stroking her tongue, sneering down at her. "You can eat me out as rough as you like, little bitch. But know that I'll be on your cunt as soon as August is done with you, and I'll remember everything you did. Are you with me?"

"Ah ha," Abbie nods, "I promise I'll be good to you."

"We'll see."

Abbie's world becomes so small. Toned thighs either side of her face, a beautifully manicured sex, hairless, without a single blemish arching over her like a cathedral of lust. Dark fold within inviting her to taste, the scent of pleasure already heavy on that hot skin. She breathes deep and lifts her face to kiss it.

"Don't be shy," Hannah laughs. "Suck it. Come on. I'm already plenty warmed up."

It? The clit, already peaking proudly above swollen lips. Abbie closes her lips around the bud and suckles gently, burying her nose in the wet slit.

"Harder." Fingers grasp the very tips of her nipples and pinch.

"Mmm!" Abbie closes her eyes and sucks harder, faster, lapping against the little button with her tongue, frigging her face against the folds. The grip on her tits eases for less than a second, then gets even tighter. It's metal, Abbie imagines, nipple clamps? "Mmm! Mmm!" the helpless girl whimpers, tears pooling in her eyes unheeded, unseen.

The pinching heightens to a hard plateau, Abbie works her lips and tongue desperate to make Hannah come. Still her tormentors pull and twist until she screams, there's a popping sensation. Throwing head back, she howls. They're tearing off her teats! She's sure of it!

"Nooo!" Abbie wails, "Please stop! For god's sake it's too much!"

"Aw. Poor baby." August's voice, at once mocking and kind. "Let her see, Hannah love? You're scaring her."

"Spoil my fun," Hannah grumbles, but the bitch does move.

Abbie can't see her nipples, her back is arched to spare her hands from being crushed. But she can see the reflection. Her teats have been pierced, torn through and crowned with little gold bars.

"Oh..." she whimpers.

"My turn," Hannah grins evilly.

"You... you pierced me..."

"Shh, I told you to trust us, listen." August lies beside her on the left, gently kisses each wounded teat before pressing her lips to Abbie's.

The bound girl lets herself be conquered again. August tastes sweet, her kiss is sensual, her nails graze across Abbie's belly and under her proud breasts.

"You have to be very careful with this next part, doll. If you let the blood work without directing it, the barbells will drop out all together and I'll have to pierce you again."

"What... what is she doing?" Abbie whimpers as she feels a cold liquid against her clit.

"Hold it, Hannah. Let her heal these ones first. You can do it sweetie. Imagine how good it will feel when I suck on your pierced titties. Heal them good for me."

"I'm not taking chances with her pearl," Hannah tuts. "Gotta let the alcohol dry. I can't believe you did her tits without cleaning the skin."

"Whatever," August rolls her eyes and ignores her friend. "Come on sweetheart. Give it a try."

Abbie senses the blood already tingling in the wounds. Her control is tenuous, she can hardly claim credit when the throbbing subsides and the gold stays put.

"Please don't put a needle in my... in my..."

"It's the hood, not the actual clit. Chill. We should have started with her tongue."

"Remember why you're doing this," August soothes, playing with the newly healed breast jewelry. "Imagine how she's going to look at you once it's all done."

In a rare moment of clarity, Abbie almost forgets to breathe. This is not okay. Any of it. But what the hell is she going to do about it now? As of yesterday night she is Elizabeth's sworn servant, a vampire's sex toy. There's no going back.

August suckles the nearest breast, teases the other with her fingers. Hannah leans heavily against Abbie's thigh, holding her dead still with ease.

"Ready?" A cool metal device presses up beside her clit, hooking under the hood, but it's not sharp.

"I guess." Abbie presses her eyes shut tight.

Nothing happens.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

Sweet soft lips are still gently working her breast.

At last Abbie looks over at Hannah, sees the ghoul smirk. Her vision blurs as her eyes tear up again and the cruelest spike of hot steel gouges into her. Abbie squeals in pain, but she cannot pull away, all she can do is stare at Hannah's smug face. The fire is twisting through her flesh, and then an instant later, it's done.

"What a good girl you are for your mistress," August coos, coming up for another deep and intimate kiss.

Abbie surrenders once more as Elizabeth's blood dulls the pain between her legs. The metal sits snugly either side of her pearl as it always will, teasing her body to arousal whether she wants it or not. Tears burn her eyes but she can't brush them away.

August dries them. Even offers Abbie a tissue to blow her nose. "You're with us for the ride. We'll take care of you. Come on sweetie, last one now."

Abbie feels something cool slide into her and click into place. Something else pushes up against her softened clit, and comes to life with a low hum.

"Surprise," August giggles. "Now give us your tongue, little doll."

In the mirror Abbie can see an obscene flash of purple. Some kind of toy is fixed firmly inside her, part of it curls outside against her mons. It feels... alright. Nothing special. But it is familiar, soothing. She lets her body move as it wants to, humping against the stimulation. She puts out her tongue.

Tongue jewelry is something Abbie has always found attractive, but never had the balls or the money to make it happen. And certainly the thought of having it done with a rabbit in her pussy... that was weird dream territory.

She's seen it done on camera a few times, nothing to be scared of. When August fixes a clamp to her tongue and pulls Abbie's heart sinks, her eyes pop. This isn't how it's done. This is not at all how it's done.

The bondage pulls her tongue straight up, all she can do is whine as August brandishes a scalpel.

"Oh, don't be such a baby." The mad woman funs a finger under Abbie's tongue and flicks against the thick frenulum. "This is in our way, is all. It'll only take a second, I'm only pulling it so you don't fuck up the surgery when you heal."

Abbie can't bear to look, but it's over in a heartbeat. Nothing more than a scratch, and her tongue jerks out fractionally longer than before. The clamp stays on, August nods to Hannah.