Make Me Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this better, my sweet?"

Abbie finds Elizabeth's hand and slips her fingers in-between her mistresses.

"It's not enough though, right? For you?"

Silence. For a moment Abbie wonders if the daylight has already come. She twists over until they're face to face, but the vampire is awake. The barest tinge of pink stains the whites of her lover's eyes.

"I suppose not," Elizabeth answers at last. "But it's not as straightforward as you think."

"Right." Abbie sets her teeth and nods a little grimly. "Because like... even if you got to the bottom of what... or whoever hurt you, it's not like vampires go fucking... therapy or whatever, is it?"

"No love. We most certainly do not." Elizabeth smiles sweetly and the tears fade.

"Do you want to like... talk about it?"

"It's not what you think. I mean I am about as depressed as I've ever been in my life, you're not wrong, love. But what I do with you makes me feel better. It's nostalgia, I guess, for a simpler time in my life when all I had to worry about was fighting and fucking and well... the people I loved. Now it's all duty and sacrifice and shit," she laughs, "We're in a special place, this city I mean. One of the anchors that keeps the world from blowing to pieces in the storm. I might have to explain it better someday but truly, some nights I can barely find the will. The point is, we seek out the familiar for comfort."

What the fuck? "And for you that's..."

"Yes. Sorry."

What the fuck? "Torture? For real?"

"To give and to receive. I rarely leave any trace, I cover memories, pay people off from time to time, but I really felt something from you. You'd be horrified if I said I'd send you home safe tomorrow."

The words of denial catch in Abbie's throat. Damn. "But it's because... the blood..."

The vampire leans forward and pecks a very chaste kiss right on the end of Abbie's nose. "Goodnight my lamb." Her body stiffens for a second before becoming completely slack.