Make Me Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me. Not in the mirror, you'll pass out, silly bitch. At me."

Abbie gasps as Hannah rebels in her suffering. Leaves the needle dangling and reaches for another.

"That's one."

Snot and tears run into Abbie's throat and her wet scream makes Hannah smile as she shoves through a second needle. The crunch makes Abbie heave.

"And two."

"Good girl," August whispers into Abbie's ear, "heal it again, quick now. It's not about the pain."

No, it's not. The blood, the sex, the bondage, it's all for her. And if she isn't even here to see it, what is it even for?

Hannah threads a dainty gold chain through both holes and fixes it to itself. She tests it, threading her finger through the loop and tugs gently.

"All done. Let the clamp go."

Abbie tests the feel of the metal in her mouth. She feels like she fell asleep with her mouth wide open, everything is so dry. The vibrator is still humming away, her bound limbs are numb. She blinks up at her reflection in a daze.

The two ghouls hold hands and bow their heads as they kneel beside the bed.

"Fucking beautiful."

Her voice is like air rushing back into the room. Abbie's eyes come back into focus and there is her mistress.

"Oh thank God," Abbie sobs. Is it really over?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

What a sight she is. Her beautiful body restrained and open; fear and desire inseparable. As she hears my voice, desire drowns out her pain and shame. I love the hum of the lurid purple sex toy inside her, the throbbing connection of my blood to her heart. Her heart that flutters every time she hears me speak.

The two ghouls kneeling beside her have always had a stronger connection with each other than with their mistress, not that they'd ever admit it. They're holding hands, the fair one, August, is squeezing tight, afraid for her lover.

"Oh, so you know what you've done," I say as evenly, as I can.

Submission doesn't come easily to Hannah. She's not stupid, she just has a tendency to dominate other servants whenever the opportunity presents itself. I worded my orders accordingly, fully aware of her proclivities, her weaknesses. Counting on them in fact.

"I did not invite you to fuck my property, you arrogant little shit."

Hannah is so afraid she cannot speak.

"It was my idea," August lies. "I couldn't help myself."

Hannah squeezes back at last and finally finds her voice. "Please forgive me."

This is exactly why Meredith keeps this useless pair alive. They're adorable.

"So much easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission, huh girls? Well, fear not. I can't hold you responsible. We're under Lady Meredith's hospitality, the buck stops with her."

They glance up at me in synchronized horror, but I ignore them. I walk to the bed and perch on the edge, trail my fingers across Abbie's lips. Her tongue darts out and she kisses them, the chain clicking softly against her teeth. The girls have done a beautiful job piercing her, teaching her to control the blood and heal.

"Did you actually want fucking? Or shall I have Lady Meredith beat them, my lamb?"

"Don't hurt anyone," she croaks, her mouth is so dry, "plee..."

I slip a finger through the loop and hold her tongue in place. With the other hand I tug the sex toy and tut as it stays locked in place.

"That thing inside you has spurs that suck onto your pussy inside. It's so Meredith can tease those naughty girls for hours without the toy dropping out."

I gently tug and release a few times before tapping the button to relax the grip. It slips out of her with a vulgar wet sound.

"Overkill, no?"

"W... we're both very sorry," August whines.

"Oh don't fret so," I tease, "we're too busy to punish you tonight."

I toss the wet toy aside and gently explore the pierced hood of Abbie's clit. As expected, the sensation is heightened, and even when relaxed the little gold ornament peeks between her neat pussy lips.

"Hannah, fetch your guest a glass of water and a straw, there's a good girl. And August, fetch the lube please."

I help lift Abbie's head so she can drink. "They were ordered to bind you, tease you and decorate your body for me. Prepare you for me, that's all."

Abbie's already so wet, but I will take no chances. I extend an open hand towards August and she meekly lubes my fingertips. I smile at the girl after all, her genuine submission often wins me over.

"Now your own right hand please, pet. Be generous."

August doesn't dare return my smile but nods obediently, and kneels on the bottom end of the bed. Her body reassuringly pressed against Abbie's bound leg, her slick fingers settle on the closed lips of the girl's pussy.

Abbie looks at me pleading still, the lines have blurred beyond hope. She needs me to stop this almost as much as she needs me to take her.

I nod to August, but I don't want to look away from Abbie's face. Her eyes widen as August begins to enter her.

"Fuck..." she breathes, "please..." she whimpers.

"Steady," I say, for her and for August, "take your time."

"Yes Mistress," August says, pausing her entry, taking a thoughtful moment to kiss Abbie's bound foot.

"Breathe my lamb. Go on, August."

I circle Abbie's pierced clit as August works her hot fingers deeper into Abbie's cunt. You can't force these things. You have to let the mind adjust; the body surrenders to persistence far easier than force. I want to smell her on my fingers when I go back down into that snake pit.

"I can't..."

"You can. And you shall. Look at me, my lamb."

Her adorable terrified face is beaded with sweat. Shallow breaths come faster as August settles her knuckles firmly against my poor Abbie's tight muscles.

"What are you, Abigail?"

"Nothing..."

"Try again. What are you?"

August gains enough ground to slip her thumb inside, Abbie softens, her mouth half open, moaning, "I'm nothing..."

"No, sweetheart. No." I can't take my eyes off her.

She finally dares to look up at me, bites her lip, conflicted as ever. A stranger's hand is pushing relentlessly deeper, the stretch burns intensely despite my blood, and she gives it to me, all her suffering and joy. "I'm Yours."

++++++++++++++++++++

Abbie sits beside Elizabeth in the back seat. The vampire's adding contacts to the new phone from memory. Abbie plays the fine chain against the roof of her mouth. It's impossible to ignore the rub of lace against her nipple piercings, and every bump in the road niggles her clit. Her recently fisted pussy aches pleasantly, a pain she could easily end with nothing but a thought, but she doesn't. She won't.

The car slinks down into an underground carpark, a sturdy gate closes behind it. The chauffeur opens the door for Elizabeth, the vampire walks around and opens the door for Abbie. Offers her a hand.

"Thanks." Abbie takes a look around. Lets herself be led.

The surreal world within a world is ordinary. You wouldn't notice anything wrong unless you already knew something was wrong. Like the dead eyed chauffeur, waiting in place without so much as the radio on to entertain himself. The people guarding each door, ready to open them for passing masters. Still, it could just be the trappings of wealth, right? No. She'd felt it last night the second she'd set foot in the apartment. Something like a fly stepping into a spiderweb.

This entire building is something like a maker space, with studios and workshops, coffee and snacks on tap. It's really late, but there are plenty of people around using those facilities. However, this part of the building is entirely separate from all that. There are views out into the communal spaces through huge walls of glass, Abbie guesses that the view is one way.

Elizabeth leads her to a meeting room where her lawyer is already waiting. The woman seems pleasant enough. Abbie accepts the offer of coffee, Elizabeth politely declines. Apologizes for the late call.

"Oh, it's no trouble. I appreciate the opportunity to do someone a good turn instead of digging dirt for purely business reasons," the lawyer says.

"This is a legitimate investment, Miss Scott."

"Honestly? You'll make a loss, at least in the mid term. Current valuation is thirty percent less than net value after taxes, forty if we can't get the early payment and transfer fees nulled."

Abbie notices Elizabeth wince. "Be that as it may. Property is a long game."

"Thirty years plus until break even. Sorry."

The vampire taps her fingernails on the desk impatiently. "You'll file the paperwork tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am. Would you care to..."

"You know your business, Laura. If you can show my associate where she needs to sign, let's get this tediousness over with."

"As you say," the attorney smirks, "but I'd be more comfortable if you at least scanned it all first. Anyone can fuck up."

"Touché." Elizabeth reluctantly skims the forms and contracts while Abbie and the lawyer sip sweet foamy coffee.

"I'd ask you to sue the bastard but it's hardly worth it," Abbie says.

Laura raises a questioning eyebrow at Elizabeth before replying. "This is a lawsuit, Abbie. Whatever did you think suing someone meant?"

Abbie feels herself blush. Stupid stupid stupid.

"I mean, it's not my field, but did you mean sue him for emotional damages? Something like that?" Laura continues with a tinge of sympathy.

"I guess," Abbie says. "But he's broke now. Wouldn't be worth it."

"I'm happy with this, Miss Scott. Let's get things in order shall we?"

Abbie signs where she's told, the last couple of forms are for a bank account and phone contract. She takes a questioning look at Elizabeth.

"This is all for your personal use. The ones the girls gave you are purely for business and business expenses."

"Right." Abbie sits back as Laura gets up and scans all the signed documents.

"So it will be a couple of days until you can legally ask him to leave, Abbie, these things do take time. There should be enough in the account to cover hotel accommodation but you're welcome to stay here if you'd prefer to avoid the expenditure? We have a youth hostel on site."

"That will be all Miss Scott," Elizabeth cuts in. "Thanks once again."

"My pleasure."

+++++++++++++++++++

"She seems nice."

Elizabeth doesn't answer. Carries on staring through the window.

"So, that place has a youth hostel?"

"Mmm. And a theater."

The silence is awkward. Abbie turns the platinum bank card over in her hand a couple of times before stowing it safely in her purse.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Sorry?" Elizabeth turns away from the dark window for the first time since they got back in the car.

"I just asked if you're angry with me. Mad at me."

"No, sweetheart. Come. Lie down if you like, I'll help you relax."

Abbie rests her head on Elizabeth's knee again. Closes her eyes as the vampire plays with her hair.

"I like that."

"Do you like the jewelry?"

It's like being teased constantly, especially with the lace underwear catching as she moves. "Kind of. I'm still getting used to it. If you're not mad at me, then what..."

"What do I feel?"

"I guess." Abbie steels herself for the worst.

"It's a trap I see others of my kind fall into, a disease of time. We shore up our souls making a game of being human, but we lose as the world changes. We lose the person we used to be beneath the weight of what we become. And all we have done."

"I thought you were upset about saving my house. Especially when the lawyer lady kind of rubbed it in, saying I could have basically stayed at the hostel for free."

Abbie feels the vampire breathe in deeply, then sigh.

"Miss Scott misunderstood my relationship with you and I saw no reason to correct her."

"Oh. Okay." Abbie touches the decorated nipple through her dress. Her breast is more sensitive. The tiny bar slides through its tunnel in her teat, like it's fucking her nipple.

"I can't blame her, can I?" the vampire says. "I misunderstood it myself at first. I was planning to twist your memory and kick you back out onto the street after the rain stopped."

Abbie looks up to see Elizabeth staring down at her. "I... I thought..."

"Then I planned to have you go back to making a pittance online and have your home be a safehouse for visiting kindred. Now I can't imagine putting you in such danger but it's still a convenient cover story. The question is what do I do with you now?"

"You feel something for me?"

"It is upsetting my equilibrium, I admit. You're no more than a child, Abbie."

"I'm a grown woman!"

To Abbie's annoyance the vampire shakes her head.

"In my youth a grown woman was any girl that bled, that's not what I meant at all. Here in the shadows you are an infant, ignorant of the rules and the consequences of breaking them. Ignorant of the most elementary dangers and obligations of your station."

"That's... actually fair." Abbie reaches up to touch Elizabeth's smirking upper lip. "I know it's mostly your blood making me want to lie here with you. I felt it happen, this connection we have. When you asked for my promise I couldn't have said anything but yes. It's the most beautiful thing I ever..."

"I'm afraid you'll suffer when we must be apart, it's the nature of a blood bond. My city is always going to come first, it's the reason I'm still walking around, not moping away centuries in torpid ignorance. But I will find a place in it for you, my lamb."

"Don't you worry about me. I can take care of myself now that I can afford to eat. Thanks by the way."

Silence returns, less awkward now. Elizabeth's hand finds its way to her breast again and Abbie lets the tension build, feels her pulse quicken.

"Touch yourself."

Abbie slides the dress up, pulls the lace panties aside and spreads her knees as wide as the seat allows. The alien sensation of the jewelry on her clit grabs her attention. Usually she'd tease her lips and finger herself first but she's still sore there. She tugs the little gold bar, slides it back and forth with a little whimper.

"Good girl. No more silly questions. One finger, take it slowly. Feel it."

"Ah..." Abbie winces at her own touch. Her pussy is so hot inside, and though it's wet her finger feels rough. August fucked her tenderly, gently, with her entire hand. The rim of her pussy is raw. Elizabeth is teasing her tits, nails dragging across her rough areolas, catching on her beautiful pierced nipples.

One finger, in deep, reigniting every little scrape. Her eyes lose focus, juices leak down onto her dress onto these leather seats.

"That's it, precious little slut. Fuck yourself now, give it to me."

"Oh! Oooh..." Abbie blushes at the wet sounds, her longest finger delving deep, her palm slapping against her sore hole. She tugs her clit with the other hand.

Elizabeth moves the dress aside to expose her tits and grips her hair firmly. "Easy now. Take it slowly, we're not far from home. You will save your come for our new bed."

The girl bites her lip in frustration. Abbie has fucked or been fucked by seven different people in a day. How the hell is her pussy still so empty, so needy, it's madness. She leaves her clit be, at least for now.

"Slowly? This ain't slow, lady," she laughs. It's a different pace.

From her laid back position Abbie can see they pass through a gate and into a well lit concrete tunnel similar to the first underground car park.

As the car rolls to a gentle stop, she draws her finger out and sets her dress straight. Barely a second later, the driver open's Elizabeth's door.

Abbie takes the hand up her mistress offers and scrambles out. She still feels flushed with arousal, hair all mussy, feet barely in her shoes. There is no-one else down here but Elizabeth and the driver but her cheeks still grow redder. Abbie stands still while Elizabeth unbuttons and rebuttons the crumpled dress, this time with all the buttons in the correct holes. Her skin tingles as Elizabeth reorders her hair, smoothes it down at her shoulders.

"There. Perfect again. Come along."

There are stairs and a couple of ordinary elevators. There are no buttons on the elevator panel Elizabeth leads her to. The vampire puts her whole palm against it, and there's a green flash as the doors open. There are no buttons on the inside either. When the doors close, the car moves silently down.

"We will not rest together again for some time after tonight. After all, you have business to undertake to secure your home, I have... business to undertake with young Meredith."

"I understand that. I guess."

"If you did you'd be the first. It will drive you to distraction until you grow used to it. You'll go out for some mundane reason and catch yourself walking to find me. You'll be buying groceries and the anger will hit you. You'll feel used, you'll feel abandoned, hurt, cheated, because there is no favor, no payoff, no petty freedom that comes close to the blood."

The obvious answer jumps out of Abbie's mouth before she can think. "Then keep me with you."

The door pings open but neither of them blink.

"You'll travel, of course you will. You'll make friends, seek different experiences, and meet different people. You'll make your beautiful pictures, you'll follow the light, drink it all in, and bring it back to me, all of it, when I call you home. You know what I need."

There must be a world outside, but Abbie can barely picture it. Her heart sinks as the vampire turns away. They walk out together into the most opulent living space. The door closes behind with a gentle sigh.

"Just another apartment, huh?" You wouldn't think it was underground at all. There's a water feature, half a quarry full of beautiful polished marble, classical statues and velvet drapes. "It's like a museum or something."

"It's a little overstated for my tastes I admit. It's of its time."

"Like Julius Caesar time?" Abbie's eyes widen.

"For goodness sake. 1915."

"Really?" Abbie squints into an ornate gilded mirror and straightens her hair out properly.

"It was built into the foundations of the hotel for security. For my protection," Elizabeth scoffs, "I can hardly complain about the decor."

"I'm not complaining."

"Just changing the subject?"

"I guess." Failed to anyhow. "I don't know if you were in my head when it happened but I felt something click tonight. It wasn't blood it was... well. Like my head just caught up with my heart. It doesn't matter what I do, it will be for you. Doesn't matter where I am, how far apart we are. Corny, huh?"

"A little."

"They hurt me, you know? But I'm okay with it now I guess, since you say you need it. But I can't say I'm happy that you're using me to hurt yourself."

"Good grief, not this again."

Abbie bites her tongue, trying to read the tone. Irritated? Amused?

"I'm actually going to... come on. Come through to the bedroom let's get you comfortable."

Well she didn't get mad, Abbie shrugs.

"Throw it all in the laundry basket." The vampire's words echo from the ensuite two rooms away.

Abbie peels off her sweaty clothes with a shudder and tries to ignore the sight of herself in another floor length mirror. What is it with all the damn mirrors? She hurries into the wet room where Elizabeth is already waiting under the steamy shower.

It's liberating in its own way. To be handled, soaped, rinsed, touched without invitation and without limits. Hesitantly at first but with growing confidence, Abbie does the same for her mistress.

It's not like before. Fear is a distant place they may return to but for now there is only touch. There are only kisses, familiar, intimate, that calm desire and empty the mind of everything but now.

When the water stops there are luxurious bath sheets of brushed Egyptian cotton hot and comforting.

They lie down naked together under the covers. Abbie curls into Elizabeth's embrace, feels the chill of the vampire's breath on the nape of her neck, the lightest of kisses.