Makeshift Double

Story Info
Young lady comes home to her partner's mischievous surprise.
884 words
3.38
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing open the door in a chaotic whirl of giggles, I stumble into our apartment with the usual grace I'm known to lack. Ditching my jacket on the nearest chair, I rush to greet you with cheerful gin-flavored kisses. Bubbly, I ramble on about happy hour with the girls, stroking your back as I have yet to break our embrace. Slowly, I notice the mischievous twinkle in your eye and wry grin as my story trails off and chest tightens.

"Go on, Angel," you say through that smirk and my knees weaken. Angel, that's your special name for me... I know what's coming next. Or, rather, I don't. But surprise is always delicious. "Oh, It was just great catching up with the girls!" I respond, as I start to blush.

"You were good?" You ask. "Perfect, I'm always good for you, my love." I say, because I am. You're all a think about. "Do you need to do anything before we begin?" Always so considerate and thoughtful. "No, Sir."

"Knees." You only need the one word as I obey, sinking in front of you, still in my heels and flirty little dress. Maintaining eye contact, I look up at you, waiting for your next request, heart pounding in my chest, tipsy grin of anticipation. You reach into your pocket and I hear the gentle jingle of the buckle as you pull out my collar and fasten it around my throat.

Cupping my face, you kiss me, kiss my forehead and then send me into darkness with a blindfold.

Gently you help me to my feet, and guide me to the bedroom. I feel the edge of the bed against my thighs as you reach under my skirt, pulling down my thong and helping me step out of it. "Up," you help me onto the bed and position me on my knees. Still blindfolded, I'm listening for any indication of what's going to happen next.

Excruciating moments go by as I hear you moving around the room. Then, your hands on the back of my thighs, lifting my skirt and grabbing my ample ass cheeks. You knead and grope them for a minute before I feel you pushing my torso down. One hand on my hips, you guide my shoulders, pause, and command "Open." Tentatively, I open my lips and stick my tongue out, finding a rubbery phallus shaped object being pushed into my mouth. You've secured a dildo to the bed frame, and I begin to take it into my lips as if it were your gorgeous dick. "Good girl," you murmur as you hold me in place.

You spread my ass cheeks apart with your strong hands and I feel the warm wetness of your tongue on my vulva. Moaning into the plastic dick, I press against you with encouragement. You lick my cunt, savoring the taste, then work up to my little asshole, teasing it and pushing your tongue against it as I writhe a little.

Feeling your weight shift behind me, your big hand steadies my hips and you use your other hand to guide your meaty dick into my folds. Pressing into my tiny cunt, you push down on my head at the same time, filling me twice with one motion. Moaning with protest and the overwhelming sensation, I'm helpless to resist. Pinned between a dick and a hard place perhaps?

Slowly dragging your cock out of my gripping pussy, you wrap your hand in my ponytail for leverage and pull me up to regain some breath. Mercifully you let me adjust for a moment before thrusting into me again. The momentum makes my tits sway and threaten to escape my dress bodice. My high heels still on my feet, dress flipped over my back, the novelty of being fully clothed and so roughly taken is delicious.

Controlling my head with a handful of hair, you play with depth as you start to pound me from behind. Sometimes making me choke on the dildo, you enjoy the squeeze on your dick everytime I gag. Drool running from my mouth freely, it's all I can do to focus on breathing while I can as I endure the assault.

My breasts have fully escaped the dress and now swing freely. You use your free hand to grab my nipple, rolling and squeezing it to further my overwhelming sensation. My moans raise in pitch and intensity, muffled at times by the extra phallus. The urgent and slightly anguished tones increase your lust and you move both hands to my hips for a better grip. You begin to pound me earnestly as you begin your ascent. Holding onto the sheets all I can do is press my face against the mattress and hold on as you ravage pussy, nearly screaming moans of "fuck, fuck!"

Groaning, you release into me with animalistic fervor. Working your cum into me with continued gentle thrusts, you catch your breath before pulling out and spreading my cheeks to inspect your work. Cum leaks out of my swollen pussy and chuckle as you begin to undo the blindfold and collar. Kissing my face and pulling me into a big bear hug, you hold me close. Smoothing my hair and nuzzling into my ear you whisper "Thank you, Angel. You're perfect."