Makeup Sex with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers

Cindy maintained her "deer-in-the-headlights" stare. I noticed her licking her lips more and she shifted her weight about as if something was itching inside. I had a pretty good idea what was itching!

"Do you want my daddy to fuck you too?" I offered with a naughty grin as my dad's dick continued to pound me.

It was a calculated risk. Of course my dad would never actually fuck her as that would be adultery for him, but she didn't know that. From the way she acted I knew she would never say yes but I just had to see how she reacted. I wasn't disappointed. She gasped and her mouth dropped open. She didn't say anything but from the way her face flushed and she shook her head it was perfectly clear that the idea turned her on but was WAY she would actually do it.

For whatever reason, seeing her reaction was the final straw. Between everything my dad and I had done so far, the feeling of him inside of me, and now the way Cindy was staring at us as he fucked me, was more than enough to get me off - and hard!

"Oh God daddy, make me cum!" I cried out softly. Thank goodness nobody was in the store because odds were they would have heard enough to arouse their suspicions. The way my pussy was feeling though, I wouldn't have given a damn who heard me.

"Oh Cindy, my daddy's making me cum!" I called over to her, wishing she would join us until I suddenly gasped and moaned as this tremendous feeling of pleasure and lust suddenly overwhelmed me. God I felt so good! I wasn't faking it, not in the least. Cindy was getting to see me cumming for real - and really hard at that!

It was all I could do to stand on my two feet as my dad helped steady me. I dropped my head and sagged as my legs felt like Jell-O and my entire body was tingling like one giant funny bone had been hit.

"Oh daddy, that feels so damn good!" I exclaimed as my pussy tightened down on his dick like a vise.

"I cumming too baby," my dad suddenly announced.

Normally we would have stretched this out a lot longer, maybe until my second orgasm, but that wasn't going to happen under these circumstances. Besides, I was getting almost as worked up over the show we were putting on for Cindy as I was about my dad's cock inside of me.

Although my dad loves to cum in my pussy more than anywhere else, for a brief moment I thought he was going to pull out and squirt his cum on my ass for Cindy's benefit. He pulled his dick out of me but instead of shooting his cum on my butt, he grabbed my hips and spun me around. To my surprise, he pushed his dick to my mouth and I opened my lips without even thinking about what I was doing, reacting totally on instinct.

"Oh fuck!" my dad groaned as he stroked his cock a few time until he started squirting his cum into my mouth. I leaned forward to make sure his dick was in my mouth and I could feel the warm loads of cum stroke the back of my throat. The sharp taste and slimy feel of his cum in my mouth was so nice. He finally gave it one last jerk and then held still as I tried to swallow the cum they had collected at the back of my throat.

When he was finished, I turned to Cindy and opened my mouth so she could see my dad's cum that remained on it. I felt so proud of my dad! Then I closed my mouth and swallowed the rest of it down, turning back to Cindy then and showing her my empty mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, my dad's cock and cum taste so good. You don't know what you're missing Cindy," I teased her some more.

With that I grabbed our clothes from the floor and stood up. I handed my dad back his stuff and he quickly dressed while I slipped my thong back on. When we were ready I led the way back out to the store. Cindy took her position behind the counter, acting as though nothing had happened. A closer look at her would have dispelled that rumor. Her face was beet red and I could have sworn I smelled her sex. She was really turned on! Just then a couple of guys walked in, one with what looked to be a girlfriend. Hmmmmmm, pretty hot! Too bad they hadn't come in a little earlier! My dad looked at Cindy and smiled.

"OK, so where were we? I think I like the ones in this case."

At first I thought my dad was just playing along but then I saw what he was referring to - some of the most beautiful Leo diamond earrings!

"What do you think Cindy, does my daughter deserve these?" he asked, pointing to one of the pairs.

Cindy looked at me and then smiled demurely at my dad saying, "Oh I think she deserves THESE even more."

I could have kissed her. She held out a pair of 1 caret earrings (each) and handed them to my dad.

"I think she would great walking out of the store in these, don't you sir?

My dad looked at me and smiled. He nodded at Cindy and pulled out his wallet to buy them for me. My dad is SO wonderful! After he had paid, Cindy put the earrings in my ears and I winked at her, quickly licking my lips for her benefit.

"Well, I hope this was your best sale today Cindy," I said to her softly. The others may have overheard me but there was nothing in what I said that would have told them WHY I thought it would be her best sale. Note that I didn't say her "most expensive" sale (although they DID cost a fortune.

"Oh I don't know," she said, almost giggling like a school girl passing notes in class, "It may be my all-time best!"

We said goodbye so she could serve the other customers. As we walked out my dad gave me a hug.

"Well Kelly, does that make-up for everything?" he said with a grin.

"Oh daddy, I LOVE the earrings!" I exclaimed. The look on his face as priceless! "Oh daddy, you know I am teasing you. I love the earrings but I LOVED how you fucked me before. That was SO hot!"

I couldn't wait to get home to tell my mom all about it. My mom always told me that makeup sex was the best. Well, I bet she never had great makeup sex AND an expensive pair of earrings, all at the same time.

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

You have the best daddy and he has best daughter

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
I Love You Too Princess Dad and 18-year-old daughter are home alone.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories