All Comments on 'Making a House Guest at Home'

by pumken

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

About a couple that isn't afraid of exploring new boundries. Keep up the great work.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 7 years ago
Good job.

Was good reading thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [(4+) 4.4/5 = 88%]! LIKE IT VERY MUCH.

If something like this ever happened to me, I'd think I've died & gone to Heaven!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Weak

Same cheating whore story we've seen a hundred times. Just not as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well written

It's not always I read an erotic story written by one who has a good way with words. You are a true writer and your use of figures of speech make this worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... She moved the thin straps from her shoulders and with a little tug to get it over her magnificent breasts, the sheath puddle on the floor. She continued to dance with no one saying a word. She discarded the flimsy bra and let her beautiful orbs sway with her to the music. Then, the very sheer silk panties were pushed over her thighs, fell the floor. Her pussy glistened. To me she is a goddess, a feminine icon. And, she is mine. Mine forever, but tonight to share with my best friend, Mark. I know that beneath the sophisticated facade lies the soul of a temptress. Her every move is a message, a wish for you to take her and fulfill your sweetest desire.

End quote.

I gave you a 5- (4.6 = 92% = A; β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…-)!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG! Loved it. Excellent!

I gave you a 5.0 = 100% = A+ (β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘)!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Women like Marcia are complex cteatures: (a) thay can make 2 men happy; &

(b) chances are they need more than one men to be happy.

Women like her make this planet a happier place!

Marcia is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING A COMMENT THAT I REALLY REALLY LIKED.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 12 years ago

Great Story.

About a couple that isn't afraid of exploring new boundries. Keep up the great work.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALER!)

"Both of us were charmed by her beauty, so simple, yet complex. Her long legs dressed only in sheer silk, her ankles beginning the shape of her legs, perfectly shaped calves, the curves of her knees leading the way towards her heavenly nest several inches above began to spark our imaginations."

This is a FIVE-STAR SEX STORY: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 (β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎)!

One of best wife sharing stories.

A lot of sex,

a lot of respect,

& a lot of LOVE!

In my book this is POLYAMORY.

This husband loves his wife not only "truly, madly, deeply," but also "unconditionally" and "selflessly."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excerpt from a comment published 13 days ago.

"... the curves of her knees leading the way towards her heavenly nest several inches above..."

(Niagara-on-the-Lake, Sept 04 2023)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The narrator is the husband, I like it that way.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... I called Marcia to tell her the bad news. Marcia figured that all plans were off, and began to make plans to make dinner at home. She sounded very disappointed. At that point, I insisted that she and Mark go ahead and go out. She was reluctant, but I prevailed, and she agreed to take him to dinner...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really liked the comment I am copy pasting.

Quote:

Anonymous, - almost 4 years ago

Very well written.

It's not always I read an erotic story written by one who has a good way with words. You are a true writer and your use of figures of speech make this worth reading.

End quote.

* * *

This is an excellent wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wish Marcia were married to a good friend of mine

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What portion of an "almost male's" brain is so corrupted to even consider having sex with his wife AND another male/or portion there of? Both have to be mentally demented, as well as she.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous