All Comments on 'Making a Mommy Bunny'

by MommyMaker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
chris73170chris73170about 5 years ago
more

i hope you make more of this story but jack is able to get his sister in law pregnanat maybe have her wear pantyhose

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More more more

Definitely need more of this story. Some ideas, get rid of Jack so she has to raise the kids on her own cause what guy would stay with someone who kept wanting kids. Stop her from shaving or cutting her hair just to follow up the no shoes. I want to see her get really poor and always needing a new man to give her a baby like she only sees herself as a baby maker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No

This was a terrible story honestly , all she wanted to do was pursue her education and you disgustingly took that away from her , you should be ashamed. Took away her whole life , women are more than just bearing children and that’s disgusting and you’re a woman yourself . Seems like you felt less of yourself and was jealous towards your sister so you deduced her to less than you.

Shdwolf1Shdwolf1over 4 years ago
Disgusting

There was nothing erotic about this story. Instead, you showed a petty vindictive sister who set out to ruin the life of her more successful sister. Petty jealousy, and purposely ruining her sibling's dreams; I guess that makes her feel better about her own pathetic life. I stopped reading, just skimming, but the whole story was one long disgusting display of mean heartedness, lies, and manipulation. Literotica? Not even close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Concept Could Have Been Better Developed

This story seems to have something in common with the old Sisters story from Parker. That is another story with situations of dark eroticism (if not too sophisticated) but that ultimately fails on lack of characterization and one person narrative and unlikely nasty actions.

Which is the same here. First person narrating this does not work. We never get to actually know what is in the poor suffering sister's head. There is not enough dialogue or characterization. And the "brainy" dominated, abused , weak willed "heroine" is nothing is not dumb. That is completely unbelievable for this story, especially since we have to guess big sister is jealous of the heroine's brains! Also , we never find out what motivates this character to do all those things to her sister and to have no conscience about it . Furthermore, all of the other characters are dumb , dumber and dumbest , from the husband to the parents.

If some of these situations had been worked out in a more sophisticated manner, this premise could have worked as dark eroticism but not enough characterization , dialogue, thoughts, insights are on display. Keep writing but actually tell a story , next time, not a let met tell you what happened, with meaningful characters, even the bad people. If the heroine had at least shown a minimal IQ and been shown to be dominated by the sister by wicked but effective means, the story would have had had better footing. Some of the ideas are sexy and even erotic if you apply your mind to the control theme. Keep writing.

adamlily1972adamlily1972almost 4 years ago
Incredibly hot

Loved it.

April_WinfreyApril_Winfreyover 2 years ago

this is entirely too dehumanizing for me to have any kind of positive reaction to this story. it feels as if the author actually thinks that women are only good for making babies and that trips wayyy too many red flags for me to give this any more than a one star, half a star if I can, I dunno. it was less about being erotic and wayyy too focused on ruining the sisters life. the text and wording used really makes me sus and the fact that it's another woman doing it just makes me want to believe that the author is in-fact a man. there are only 6 comments for this story and the other 5 run along the same pathway as mine. i'm honestly kind of shocked that this was allowed to be published. major incel vibes here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't skip to the end fast enough to give this thing 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Since wen does getting pregnant completely change ure whole personality an dreams for the future if jack knew her dreams an ignored them by trying to continue to get her pregnant then wot would stop her leaving him to pursue her career

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Geeze... a bit much on the pregnancy fetish theme. If the husband was such a horndog to keep her pregnant without birth control, I would imagine she would leave him at some point. What a shitty, shitty family! Met my wife in graduate school in the late 1980s and we had one child right after I finished my dissertation and started teaching. Supported her through hers after the birth too! We managed with babysitting from the children of older faculty too. Not all colleges and universities are so family unfriendly and decent grad advisors help their advanced students plan around family. Yes, PLAN! They would have warned her and advised her to pick a more family friendly dissertation subject. So this story bugs me. Academia weren't monster when I was still active. This story could have been much, much better and with laden drama. This reads like a farce or satire.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best. Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous