Making a Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Second part of my journey into the enjoyment of pain.
909 words
4.03
19.1k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on the tacks and winced as the sharp points found new areas of skin to puncher. "Oh, that's no good you will need to enjoy a lot more pain than that if you are going to sell for a high price." Brian said as he pushed the glass of my pee towards me. Then he produced two crocodile clamps both with hooks on. I looked in horror at them not knowing what plans he had for them. Brian pinched my right nipple and opened the clamp up and firmly attached it to my small brown nipple, then he did the same to the other one, he then connected a chain between them and pulled on it making the clamps even tighter on my hardening nipples. I wanted to scream but I knew I would suffer more if I did this so I just suffered in silence.

"That's a good girl, drink up as there is plenty more where that came from." Brian said while holding the glass to my mouth and almost poring it into my mouth. He filled the glass again and told me to drink my pee or I would suffer far greater pain than his cane. My bottom had got used to the tacks sticking with me and Brian knew this so he lifted me off the chair and smashed my bottom down again. I screamed as the downward force made the pins stick further into me. 'Stop that!" He shouted and pulled hard on the chain that hung between my tits.

I held my breath as he tried to pull my nipples off, but then he let go, he helped me finish the last of my pee drink, saying that I was ready for the next stage of my training. He pulled me my nipples across the room to the far wall there I saw a thin rope hanging from the ceiling with a Carabiner attached to the hanging end he connected the Carabiner to my nipple chain, then tied my wrist behind my back then went to the other end of the cord pulling on it till I was standing on tiptoes. I almost wet myself with the pain, but I held it as I knew what I would have to do and there was no guarantee that my torture would end.

What happened next was a total shock. He pulled down my still wet knickers to my knees and inserted a catheter into my urethra and then inflated it inside my bladder so it wouldn't fall out, then at the other end of the tube was a small ball and straps either side of it he pushed the ball into my mouth and fastened it tight around my head. "Recycling at its best." Then he pulled on the cord so that I was at the very highest I could be and all my weight was on my tip toes. "Let's see what happens in the next hour or so." Brian said, while pulling my wet knickers back over my punctured bottom.

I stood there with my nipples being pulled upward and with only my own urine to drink for ages my toes were getting sore with each minute and there was no way I could stand there lie this for a couple of hours the pain in my legs was making me shake and I took a deep breath, but I forgot for a second that I should have been breathing through my nose not my mouth and a sudden gush of salty liquid washed into my mouth and down my throat.

Brian laughed as I gulped down another mouthful of my urine. *I bet that's nice and warm for you?" he asked as I swallowed another mouthful, it was endless I couldn't stop each time I swallowed my mouth was full again, I struggled to stop it and I think it only stopped because my bladder was now empty.

He let me down shortly after this, the relief I felt as the strain on my poor nipples and toes abated, but my relief wasn't long lived as Brian had other plans for my torture training. Then I saw the two wooden chairs back to back. I had seen this before and I knew how painful this would be if he was to do what I feared. Sure enough his plan for the remains of the day was more torture and pulled me over to the two chairs telling me to mount them, I resisted but a yank on the chain connecting my breasts had me climbing on to the back of the chairs, I lowed myself down and the hard edges dug into the tender area between my legs then Brian pulled my legs apart so my full weight was resting the edge of the chair backs, I wanted to scream however with the tube still connected between my mouth and my bladder I just suffered in silence but the pain made tears start rolling down my face.

I sat there with every movement making the hard edges dig in to the flesh of my perineum then he strapped some weight to my ankles and a belt through the chairs and around my thighs holding me there, finally he reconnected the cord that was hanging and put tension on it enough to make me wince once more while, then he went out leaving me to suffer on my own.