Perfect Bimbo Slut

Story Info
George had turned his roommate into a gangbang slut.
2.4k words
3.64
34.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in a room with a huge window. She could see the ocean and the sun, they were in heaven. He was lying next to her. He had an erection. She was wondering why he was so hard. She was feeling the urge to touch herself, a strong desire to play with her pussy and her tits.

She didn't know how, or why, but it seemed as though she wanted to do these things to please *him*. It had nothing to do with her own pleasure, she just wanted to be a fucktoy for him. She wanted to move for his pleasure, be a slut for his cum. She needed it.

She needed his cock inside her. She needed to feel his hot cum inside her. She needed to be fucked by him. She touched her breasts, and felt them. They were firm, and round, and she squeezed them.

George:

I couldn't believed it had worked. I could see the complete desire in her eyes, the desperate want to be my fucktoy. She craved it. She would do anything I asked. She was my perfect bimbo slut.

I looked at her beautiful body. Her nipples were erect, her skin was soft and smooth. I reached out and caressed her breast, squeezing it gently. She moaned softly. I grabbed her other breast and squeezed it. Her nipple poked through her bikini top, and I pulled on it. She moaned again. I then took off her top. Her tits were magnificent. Perfectly shaped and perky.

I took one of her nipples into my mouth, and sucked on it. She moaned louder this time. I then did the same thing to the other nipple. She moaned even louder.

'Time to test this,' I thought. I grabbed her throat and tightened my grip as I bit her nipple. It was suddenly harsh, dominating. She let out something between a whimper and a moan and spread her legs automatically. She would do anything to please me.

I released her throat and she gasped for air. I ran my hand down her stomach and grabbed her pussy. She was dripping wet. She must have been thinking about sucking my cock ever since she had woken up.

I rubbed her clit with my finger. She moaned again, and I inserted two fingers into her cunt. She let out a loud gasp. I fingered her harder and faster, and she began to buck against my hand.

As she came she let out a loud moan and that was enough for me. Pulling my hand away from her sopping cunt, I pulled down my boxers and freed my 10 inch cock. When her eyes fluttered open and she saw the size of it, she screamed. "OH FUCK! FUCK ME WITH YOUR MASSIVE COCK! I NEED IT! I WANT YOU TO FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!"

I laughed and slapped her face lightly. She was so fucking sexy, so horny, and she loved being treated like a whore. I grabbed her hair and shoved my cock deep into her mouth.

She gagged slightly, but quickly got used to the size. I thrust my hips forward and slammed my cock deep into her throat. She choked and gagged and I held her head tight. I fucked her throat fast and hard.

She was loving it, and she tried to pull back, but I kept her head still. I grabbed her hair tighter and pumped my cock into her mouth faster. She gagged and drooled all over my cock.

I finally pulled my cock out of her mouth and she gasped for air. I then pushed her onto her hands and knees and rammed my cock into her cunt.

She screamed again as I entered her. I slammed into her as hard as I could, and she screamed with each thrust. I pulled her hair and fucked her harder than before. I pulled her head back and slapped her face. She moaned and said, "Fuck me harder, you bastard." I pulled my cock out of her cunt and started to slap her ass. I spanked her hard and slapped her ass until it was bright red.

She screamed again and I felt her cunt tighten around my cock. She came and I felt her juices run down my balls. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and slapped her ass again. This time she didn't scream, but moaned. I reached under her and slid my finger into her asshole. She jumped when my finger entered her ass. She moaned again.

I slowly fingered her ass while I continued to fuck her cunt. She moaned loudly. I pulled my finger out of her ass and replaced it with my thumb. I slowly moved my thumb in and out of her ass. She moaned louder and I knew she wanted more. I removed my thumb and slid my cock into her ass. She moaned louder than before. I slowly slid my cock into her ass, and she moaned again.

I started to fuck her ass faster, and she moaned louder. I felt my balls tighten and I knew I was going to cum soon. I pulled my cock out of her ass and she begged me to cum inside her. I told her no and she cried.

I pulled her head up by her hair and slapped her face. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and begged me to cum inside her. I told her no and she begged again.

I pulled her hair even harder and slapped her face again. Her tears were running down her cheeks now. I pulled her head up again and told her to beg me to cum inside her. She yelled, "Please, please cum inside me! I need your cum!" I smiled and told her to beg me again. She yelled, "Please cum inside me! I want your cum! Please fill me with your hot cum!"

I slammed my cock into her cunt and she screamed as I filled her cunt with cum. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and she collapsed on the floor. I looked at her and asked if she was okay.

She nodded and said, "Yes, that was great." I looked at her and said, "Good, because this is only the beginning." She smiled and said, "I can't wait to see what else you have in store for me." I smiled and said, "You're a very lucky girl." She smiled and said, "Thank you, Master." I then took her by the hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and left the room.

For the next few hours, while she rested, I prepared the next surprise. There were plenty of men, (and even some women) who were dying to play with my new fucktoy. I couldn't wait to watch her get fucked again.

I had arranged a gangbang.

I had invited all my friends over. I had them bring their wives, girlfriends, or whatever they had brought along. I had them all come over and fuck her. The men would take turns fucking her mouth, pussy, and ass.

The women would be there to lick and suck on her tits and nipples. I had also invited a couple of girls from the neighborhood. They were both eighteen years old. They were both blondes, and both had big tits.

They had been teasing me about my bimbo slut for months. I had finally decided to give them a chance. I had told them to come over to the house and help fuck my slut. When the next morning arrived, so did all the invited guests.

I woke to the sound of the doorbell ringing.

I opened it to see 4 men and the two ladies standing there in various states of dress. The men were in suits, and the women in tight lingerie that barely passed for dresses. I welcomed everyone in and we all sat in the living room. I made coffee and everyone sat down to drink it. I told everyone that I had a special treat for them today.

Everyone was curious about what it was. I told them that I had hired a stripper to perform in front of us. I explained that she was a real slut who loved to fuck. I told them that she was here to do just that. I told them that they could touch her, feel her, and do anything they wanted to her.

I told them that she would not be able to say no. I then explained that she had already agreed to do this. I told them that she had agreed to let anyone fuck her anywhere they wanted to.

When the crowd started getting excited, I winked and called out for my slut to come downstairs in her favourite heels. She shouted out to ask if she should be coming down in anything else. "Of course not, whore. Everyone should have easy access to your holes," I yelled back.

She walked down the stairs wearing nothing but her high heels and a smile. She walked towards the crowd and everyone stood up. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and bent over. Her huge tits hung down as she stuck her ass out towards the crowd. She wiggled it around a little and then turned around. She put her hands on her hips and spread her legs apart.

She walked towards the seated crowd as music started to play.

Walking over to the first man on the couch, she straddled his lap. Her tits were pushed up into his face and he groaned as he began pawing at them, sucking a nipple between his teeth.

He grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up. He slid his cock into her wet cunt and she moaned loudly. As he fucked her, the other three men got up and surrounded her. One guy got behind her and shoved his cock into her ass. Another guy got up and knelt in front of her and started licking her clit. She was moaning loudly now. All the guys were fucking her hard and fast.

She had her eyes closed and was screaming out loud. The guy fucking her ass came first and he shot his load deep into her bowels. She screamed out in pleasure and the guy licking her clit came as well. This sent her over the edge and she orgasmed hard. The guy fucking her cunt didn't last much longer either. He came quickly and shot his load deep into her cunt. She collapsed onto the man sitting beside her.

The guy licking her clit pulled away from her and stood up. The guy fucking her ass pulled out and another man took his place. He slid his cock into her ass and started fucking her hard. The guy sitting beside her leaned over and whispered something in her ear. She looked at him and then back at the man fucking her ass. She nodded and he said something else to her.

She looked at him again and then smiled. She reached down and rubbed her clit as the man fucking her ass came inside her. She moaned loudly as she came again. She was being fucked by all four men. She was being used like a cheap slut. She loved every second of it. After the guy fucking her cunt came, she begged for more. She told them all to keep fucking her. They did.

She had cum on cum on cum. She was covered in sweat and cum. She was moaning and screaming out loud. Finally, when she thought she couldn't take anymore, she came one last time and collapsed onto the floor.

She was exhausted and completely satisfied. She lay there breathing heavily. She was covered in sweat and cum. The men all gathered around her and began stroking their cocks. She opened her mouth and two came in her mouth. She swallowed everything that she could get and then some. The other two aimed their cum across her tits and pussy. When they were done, they redressed and left the apartment.

I gestured to the two ladies sitting on the other side of the room. They had watched as my slut got used repeatedly, and by the heavy breathing coming from the pair I could tell they were incredibly turned on. I nodded my head towards my slut and the women rose from their seats immediately. Walking toward my slut, they stripped off their lingerie and the heat in their eyes intensified. When they got to my slut, one woman mounted her face and began grinding her sopping cunt onto my whore's tongue.

The other woman moved behind my slut and slid her fingers into her asshole. My slut moaned loudly and pushed her ass back against the finger. The woman riding her face moaned too and slid her hands through my slut's hair. She began grinding harder and faster onto my slut's face. I walked over to the woman who was fingering my slut's ass.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. I forced my cock into her mouth and began fucking her face. I slammed my cock into her throat over and over again. I pulled her head back and forth with each thrust and made sure not to let my cock slip out of her mouth. I slapped her face with my balls and called her a dirty little slut.

She moaned loudly and gagged on my cock. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and forced her face down onto my slut's pussy. I shoved my cock into her cunt and began fucking her hard. I held her down on my slut's pussy and slammed my cock into her over and over again. I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my cock. Her tight pussy felt amazing around my cock. I wanted to fuck her until I came deep inside her. I was going to fill her up with my cum.

My slut started to shake as she came, and the woman I was fucking followed shortly after with her own orgasm. Then right as I felt my balls twitch and pushed deeper into the cunt in front of me, the woman grinding on my sluts face came, her juices running down the sluts face and tits.

As a collective, we collapsed onto the bed and feel asleep - I knew what I'd be dreaming of.