All Comments on 'Making Amends'

by AnonTheMouseKing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AliceTagAliceTag8 months ago

What a nice surprise to wake up to. Very enjoyable.

GortmundyGortmundy8 months ago

Oh, this was good. as the previous commenter says it was a splendid treat to wake up to. Great story, and wonderful characters. It leaves this reader regretting it ended and looking for more, as all good tales should.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was at first a very well-crafted story.

However, I am not a fan of the second half of the story where the perspective changes.

My main gripe with the plot is with how you worked so hard to lead us to believe that perhaps the ambassador was not quite the evil asshole that we make him out to initially be in the affection that he provides Sienna with post sex. By this I mean the kiss on the forehad, the fondling, the loving gaze. That perhaps, he did care for her in some way after all.

At that moment, you had shifted the story from a general non-consent story to perhaps even a romance. It was, dare I say it- heartwarming.

And then promptly after this choice of wording and setup, you went back to evil bastard vs ruined dumb bitch once in his perspective.

This was quite immersion breaking and felt kind of like a slap in the face. From my point of view, this made the careful and well-crafted character building you had set up to be suddenly thrown out the window. This eliminated any and all previous character development and reduced the rest of the read to another generic non-consent story.

Crusader235Crusader2358 months ago

Excellent story, loved the taking of the young fair maiden. I do hope you had another chapter as Hyacin takes her anal cherry while strumming her clit giving her orgasm after orgasm. Five stars, and thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoyable story somewhat marred by overwrought prose.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You have some fine characters created here who would be wonderful to be woven into further tales of imperial perfidity and knightly daring-do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonTheMouseKing@AnonTheMouseKing
APR '23 update: The last month and change has gone well and I'm getting close to the point where I'll start releasing new stories on a regular basis. The first will come in a week or two, with probably an average of two per month from that point on. At the moment, I'm working...