Making Amends Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing story of Rachel's revenge for husband's cheating.
2.4k words
3.58
4.7k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story explores themes of revenge, cuckolding, humiliation, and gay sex. If this upsets you or is just not your thing, please stop now and read something else.

________________________________

As soon they woke up this morning Rachel wanted to discuss the events of the previous day. She reviewed how Walter had cheated on her with another woman and how she wanted pay-back. So, Isaac had been invited over to their home and Rachel had given Isaac a blowjob and swallowed his load. Walter had been forced to watch the entire episode and even made to participate -- he had to massage Isaac's balls while Rachel performed her task.

Walter wanted to know if she was contented now and that this scheme of hers had satisfied her desire for revenge. "Content! You expect me to be content after you fucked and sucked another woman for eight months," Rachel screeched. "No, you have several more steps to climb before you get out of this hole that you dug yourself into. Ha, that's a pretty good double entendre on my part. You decided to get deep into someone else's hole and it's going to take many steps before I am satisfied and you can get back into my hole."

Rachel told Walter that it was time to plot part two of her journey to closure and retribution. Walter was to find a reason to invite Terry, another of his colleagues from work and also a close friend, over to the house so that Rachel could fellate him while Walter watched and, yes, participated.

Walter tried to put up a fight again, but quickly realized that he had to acquiesce to Rachel's demands if he ever hoped to get past this. This was the only way to save their marriage and so he reluctantly agreed.

One week later

Terry rang the doorbell and waited to be let in. Terry was almost the same height as Walter, just one inch shorter, and was also thin. He was handsome even though he was starting to go bald. Walter had said they had something extremely important to discuss about work but needed to do away from the office. Terry smiled to himself as her recognized Rachel's voluptuous form through the frosted glass of the front door. Rachel was always a stunning woman, he thought to himself. She was five foot two with blue eyes and medium length blond hair. She had an impressive hourglass figure with a generous bosom. She was also a delight to talk to, with an impressive range of knowledge and an expressive voice. He sometimes wondered to himself how Walter ever got so lucky and talked her into marrying him.

When she opened the door to greet him his eyes almost popped out their sockets. Rachel was wearing hip-hugging short-shorts and a white, gauzy top that was tied just beneath her 34 B breasts. Her midriff was exposed and he could see that she had a belly button piercing. She was barefoot. It was apparent that she wasn't wearing a bra because her areolae and nipples were clearly visible.

"Terry it's great to see you. We are so glad that you could make it. We have a special day planned for you," Rachel said.

Terry responded, "Thanks. It's great to see you, too. Where's Walter? What's this all about?"

Rachel turned around and started walking back into the house, Terry got to appreciate her voluptuous ass as she strolled back the way she came with her hips swinging to and fro. She said, "Follow me. Walter is in the family room. We have something we need you to do."

As Terry entered the family room, he saw Walter sitting on a chair opposite the couch and that he was wearing a robe. Rachel turned around to face Terry and untied her top and removed it. Her ample bosom was in full view. Her 34 B tits were only slightly sagging. Her areolae were oval-shaped and dark pink and her nipples were thick and pointy. Rachel asked Terry to sit on the sofa next to her and she told him the story of how Walter had had an affair with a coworker and that she felt disgraced. Defiled. And she felt the need for vengeance. She wanted, no she needed, to shame and humiliate Walter in front of his friends and coworkers. As she was explaining this to Terry she began rubbing and caressing his thighs. Working her way higher and higher until she was massaging his crotch. It was apparent that Terry was enjoying the massage since his dick was becoming erect and hard. At this point she commanded Walter to crawl over to them on the couch and to remove his robe. Walter was naked except for wearing small, black bikini briefs.

She sat on Terry's lap facing him. Her mammaries were just inches from his face. "I get the feeling you like seeing my tits."

"They are magnificent," Terry replied.

"I'm glad you like them so much. Someone decided he liked another woman's titties better than mine, I guess. You do not have to restrain yourself. You can touch them -- feel them -- if you want. You may even taste them."

At this point Terry looked at Walter who was kneeling on the floor next to them. He looked sad and pitiful kneeling there, almost naked except for the skimpy bikini briefs that Rachel insisted he wear. "Walter are you sure about this, buddy? Something like this is not easily taken back or forgotten."

Walter lowered his head and in a weak voice said, "Terry, yes, it is okay. Please do what she asks. I am trying to save my marriage and this is the way."

Rachel spoke in a sweet, pleasant voice, "Now Walter that's not the way to say it. You must give Terry unambiguous permission to enjoy your wife. Tell Terry explicitly what he is allowed to do."

"Terry please enjoy my wife's tits. You may touch them and suck on them,"

Terry hesitantly started gently feeling and rubbing Rachel's outstanding breasts. They were soft, yet firm. They were delightful to squeeze. As Terry became comfortable with the situation, he remarked, "Your areolae are the perfect size, large but not oversized. I dislike a breast with small areolae, they are not truly feminine. And your nipples are calling to me. Wanting to be licked and sucked." With that Terry began orally stimulating Rachel's tits.

As Terry was enjoying himself, Rachel revealed her plan for the rest of the afternoon. She did not want to fuck Terry; she wanted to give him a blowjob. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. Most of all she wanted Walter to watch her suck someone else's cock. She wanted to embarrass him. She wanted to humiliate him in front of Terry. After that she felt that he would understand her devastation, her shame, her disgrace. Then she could get past what he had done to her.

Terry nodded okay; he understood what she wanted and he agreed to participate. Rachel then told Terry it was time for the main event. She got off of his lap and stood up. She asked Terry to stand up also. She ordered Walter to remove Terry's pants and briefs. Walter undid Terry's belt and unzipped his pants. He pulled Terry's pants down and removed them. He then slowly lowered Terry's briefs. As Terry's dick came into view Rachel was quite pleased with what she saw. His cock was somewhat longer than her husband's, probably 7 inches in length and his pubic hair was closely trimmed and this made his dick seem even longer. It was thinner than her husband's penis and she thought it looked like a rocket ready to launch. Surprisingly, it was uncut. She had never seen an uncircumcised cock in person before, let alone manipulated one. This experience was going to be even more exciting that she first imagined.

Rachel pushed Terry back down onto the sofa and fell to her knees. She wrapped her hand around this new prick and started moving it up and down. Terry's cock was stiff, but not yet fully engorged and she was captivated by the way she could cover the head with the foreskin and then retract it. "Walter come closer and check this out. Isn't it fascinating the way I can cover and uncover the head? It's like a game of peek-a-boo."

"Yes honey, it's very nice."

"Nice. It's way better than nice. It's magnificent. Walter, look at Terry and tell him that his cock is magnificent. And you had better say it like you mean it."

"Terry your dick is magnificent. It truly is." Walter's voice was obedient as he spoke those words to his friend and coworker. The look on his face though was sad and despondent.

With that Rachel lowered her mouth to Terry's cock and began licking it, first from top to bottom, and then back up from bottom to top. She kissed the head and lapped up some of his pre-cum. "That tastes rather sweet. You must eat a good diet. I think I'm really going to enjoy you coming in my mouth." She gazed at Walter to make sure he was watching her, and then she winked at him.

"Okay Walter time to get you involved in this experience. Get closer to me and see how I pleasure a cock. And bring your hands up and begin cupping his balls and caressing them." Rachel engulphed Terry's dick and began alternately sucking and using her tongue to explore the crown and the slit. This caused Terry to whimper and grunt. Rachel then put a tight lip lock on Terry's cock and began bobbing her head up and down which increased the volume of Terry's moans and groans.

Rachel moved one of Walter's hands down until he was now pressing and kneading the space between the scrotum and the anus -- the "taint." This is directly over the prostate and is the next best thing to actually inserting a finger into the rectum and massaging the prostate. This ratcheted up the volume such that Terry was now openly wailing.

Rachel was gazing at Walter as she bobbed on Terry's cock, and Walter was staring back at her. A smile started to form on her face when Terry yelled, "Here it comes, here it comes. Oh my God, here it comes."

Rachel made sure her lips were locked around Terry's dick so that she would not lose a single drop of his jism. She felt one, two, three, four strong spurts of hot, thick, bland tasting semen enter her mouth. This was followed by several smaller squirts. Walter noticed Rachel's cheeks start to puff out as he watched Terry's prick twitch and spasm - again, and again, and again, and again.

"Dear lord, that may have been the best blowjob I have ever received. Rachel you truly are outstanding," Terry exclaimed.

Rachel continued gently sucking until she was sure he had obtained ever last drop of Terry's semen. She then popped off of his long, skinny dick and grabbed Walter behind the head and proceeded to kiss him. Walter closed his eyes as she started to kiss him. He was taken aback when she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into his mouth. In addition to her tongue Walter received the entire volume of Terry's ejaculate. He opened his eyes and Rachel was glaring at him. She pulled back from the kiss, put a finger to his lips, and said, "Don't you even think about spitting. If I can swallow cum, and your former paramour can swallow cum, then so can you. Now open your mouth and show us all that yummy sperm."

Walter opened his mouth and revealed to Rachel and Terry that his mouth was chockfull of jism. Terry's jism. "Excellent. Now swallow it all down, like a good boy taking his medicine. When it's all down, open your mouth again and show us that you have complied," demanded Rachel. Then I want you to describe the taste to me and Terry.

Walter scrunched up his face and gulped several times until the entire load had been swallowed. He then opened his mouth and to indicate that he had followed Rachel's directions and ingested all of Terry's semen.

He stared at Rachel and Terry looking forlorn and slightly nauseated.

"So, tell us, how did you like it? What did it taste like? Was it good? And before you speak, choose your wards carefully. I do not want you to offend Terry. After all, he is our friend and our special guest today," Rachel said.

"I did not really like it. It was kind of bitter, and a little salty. It was not as bad as I thought it might taste. But it's not something I would want to do again," Walter murmured.

"Well, that's not a very positive appraisal," Rachel said. "I have ingested your semen literally hundreds of times and I have never complained or refused to swallow your spunk. Besides it looks like you enjoyed it." Rachel grabbed Walter's penis. It was erect and barely contained by the material of the tiny bikini briefs he was made to wear. "It seems like you really enjoyed it. Look at how big and hard your dick is right now. You should apologize to Terry for saying you did not like his semen."

Walter glared at Rachel with a glum look on his face. She immediately bellowed at him, "Are you refusing to do what I asked? You, the man who vowed to me on our wedding day that he would forsake all others and keep himself only unto me. But who conducted an eight-month tryst with a slut from work? How many times did you swallow her juices? How many times did she swallow yours? You will apologize this instant."

Walter bowed his head and whispered, "I'm sorry. I think, I... I actually did like swallowing it."

"Say it again," Rachel demanded. "But with feeling. And specificity"

"I'm sorry, Terry. I did like swallowing your semen," Walter said.

Rachel gazed at Walter and said, "That's better. Now sit down and be quiet. While I escort Terry to the door."

She then turned toward Terry and said, "Thank you for helping me on my road to retribution and healing after Walter's egregious sin against me. If you ever want a repeat performance of today just ask Walter if he can arrange another game of backgammon. That will be our codeword. In fact, I would appreciate it if occasionally you would remind Walter how much you enjoyed playing backgammon with me. He needs to be reminded of these feelings of humiliation and shame."

Rachel, still topless, then walked Terry to the door, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and said goodbye.