Making Amends Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife wants payback after her husand cheated on her.
2.3k words
3.31
14.5k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making Amends -- Chapter 1

Rachel was still very angry and disappointed with Walter. She wanted to continue their marriage but needed some form of closure, and yes revenge. She didn't want to totally poison their relationship, but she did want to embarrass and humiliate Walter, just as she felt he had embarrassed and humiliated her.

Walter stood a little over 6 feet tall and was slender. Some would say he was skinny, but he was in good physical condition. He was the head of his division at work; he worked closely with three colleagues - Isaac, Terry and Ulrich. In addition, to being associates at work they were all good friends. Rachel was almost a foot shorter than Walter. Five foot two and eyes of blue as the old song goes. She had medium length blond hair, a pretty face, was shapely and quite buxom, and could be rather gregarious. She had met all of Walter's fellow workers in social situations and also considered them friends.

Walter had had an affair with a slightly younger colleague from another division at work. It lasted about 8 months. When Rachel found out she was devastated. Initially she thought about divorce but rather quickly realized she had too much invested in their marriage to completely destroy it. But she did want some sort of vengeance. To exact some type of punishment. Slowly a plan of action started to develop in her mind.

When Rachel presented her idea to Walter, he rejected it out of hand. There was no way he could tolerate her being unfaithful to him. And to do it while he was forced watched was beyond the pale. After much discussion (and some yelling) he began to see point of view. He was being hypocritical. He was unfaithful to her. He had broken their marriage vows, and she felt that to balance the scales she needed to do this. He had wronged her and therefore she needed retribution. Since he was the one who strayed; she was also due some revenge. He must suffer some punishment. Reluctantly, he agreed to her proposal; although he did not realize exactly what was in store for him.

One week later.

Isaac showed up at Rachel and Walter's home unaware of what was about to transpire. Isaac was a close associate of Walter's from work. He was a little younger and a few inches shorter than Walter, but built well and in good shape. He thought he was coming over to help out Walter with a household project that Rachel wanted completed. He assumed he was needed for his engineering and construction skills. He had no idea that the project she had in mind was to suck his dick.

Isaac rang the doorbell and Rachel answered. She was very sexily dressed. She was wearing a button-down silk blouse, tight jeans, and open-toed sandals with a small heel. The top three buttons of the blouse were undone and her impressive cleavage was apparent. It appeared as if she was not wearing a bra since her nipples were making prominent points through her shirt.

Rachel led Isaac in to the family room where Walter was sitting on a lounge chair. They all exchanged greetings and Rachel instructed Isaac to sit next to her on the sofa across from Walter. Rachel started to tell Isaac the story of how Walter had cheated on her. How she wanted revenge. How she wanted to embarrass and humiliate Walter in front of his teammates from work.

While she was telling her tale she started caressing Isaac's thighs. She unfastened another button on her blouse. At this point her ample breasts were almost spilling out of her top. She worked her way up Isaac's thigh massaging and rubbing until she was caressing his cock. She explained to Isaac how she felt violated and she felt the need for retribution. But she did not want to fuck Isaac; she wanted to give him a blowjob. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to swallow his seed. Most of all she wanted Walter to watch her suck someone's dick. She wanted to embarrass him. She wanted to humiliate him in front of his friends and colleagues. After that, she felt that he would understand her devastation, her shame, her disgrace. Only then could she get past what he had done to her.

By this point Isaac was visibly panting and Rachel could feel that his dick was erect and hard. Isaac looked at his friend with trepidation. Was this some sort of a set-up to trap him? "Walter are you okay with this?"

Walter just stared at Isaac. Rachel looked at Isaac and then over at Walter. "Go ahead and tell him, Walter. Tell him it's okay."

Walter lowered his head and in a soft voice said, "Isaac please do what she asks. I am trying to save my marriage and this is the way."

Rachel called to Walter, "Crawl over here to the sofa and help me undress your friend." As Rachel and Walter were unbuttoning Isaac's pants and lowering his pants and his boxers, his cock popped into view. It was hard and erect. Rachel thought it looked about 5 and 1/2 inches long, a little shorter than her husband's 6 inches. But it was thicker, much thicker. It was surrounded by a generous patch of dark pubic hair. The balls seemed heavy and hung down low.

"Oooo, that's looks yummy!" she exclaimed. She started pumping his dick and immediately the tip was wet with pre-cum. She lowered her head and gave the tip a gentle lick and kiss. "And it tastes good too. Walter come and give me a kiss." Walter seemed reluctant, and Rachel's voice turned stern. "Walter, lean. over and kiss me." Walter kissed her and when he backed away his lips also were now wet with pre-cum. "Doesn't that taste delicious, honey? Now kneel here next to us and observe."

Rachel looked at Isaac and said, "I think I need to get more comfortable." She then unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and removed it. Her glorious bosom was now exposed for all to see. She was a 34 B with only a little sag. She had two-inch areolae and pointy nipples about the size of pencil erasers. "So, what do you think Isaac? Do my boobs pass your approval? You may touch them if you want"

"Yes!" Isaac responded a little too loudly.

Rachel lowered her head once again and really started to lick the full length of Isaac's dick. Isaac reached out and began to caress Rachel's tits. He squeezed them. He rubbed them. He played with her pointy nipples. Between the blowjob and Rachel's tits, Isaac became very aroused. He started to moan and squirm about on the sofa. "I guess I give good head, huh Isaac?"

All Isaac could do was stammer, "Y, ye, ye, yes."

"So, tell me does your wife suck your dick?" Rachel asked.

"A few times a year, if I'm lucky."

"Do you get to cum in her mouth? Does she swallow? Rachel asked.

"I got to cum in her mouth once, a long time ago. She hated it and I'm not allowed to do it anymore. She has never swallowed."

"Well, my boy, you are in for a treat today. I'm going to suck you until you cum in my mouth. Then I'm going to swallow it all down."

Rachel then proceeded to perform a very spirited and stimulating blowjob. Sucking the head. Licking the full length of the shaft. Using her hands for additional stimulation. Bobbing up and down. She was never really good at deepthroating, but since Isaac's dick was shorter than what she was used to with her husband she decided to see if she could do it. As she took Isaac's dick deeper and deeper into her mouth, she started to feel the head push against the opening to her throat. Her mouth was stretched tight around Isaac's fat cock, certainly more than with her husband. After a few tries, she was able to bury his entire cock in her mouth. Her nose was buried in Isaac's pubic hair and she could smell the musky scent of his manhood. She was quite pleased with herself that she was able to do this. This really got Isaac moaning, sighing, and groaning, some of it quite loudly. Rachel looked over at Walter who was kneeling next to her. His eyes were closed.

SLAP!

Walter felt a sudden, hard slap across his face. He opened his eyes to see Rachel glaring at him. She was holding Isaac's wet dick in her left hand, while her right hand was poised to strike him again.

"You will keep your eyes open! You will see what I am doing to your friend and colleague. You will feel the shame. You will feel the embarrassment. You will feel the humiliation. You will watch me giving a blowjob to Isaac" Rachel shouted in a harsh voice. At that moment Rachel noticed that the violent interruption had caused Isaac's dick to lose some of its tumescence.

"Now see what you've done. You're ruining Isaac's pleasure. Move closer to us. I want you to help me. You will caress his balls while I continue. You know how good it feels to have someone fondle your balls during a blowjob; so, now you will not only watch but participate in this blowjob. And you better keep your eyes open the whole time. I will be looking at you." With that Rachel bent her head back down and engulphed Isaac's cock with her mouth. She restarted her fellatio, slowly at first but gradually becoming more vigorous. She put her hand over Walter's hand encouraging him to touch and rub Isaac's scrotum. She continued to stare into Walter's eyes to make sure he complied. She also wanted to witness his shame.

It took a short time to get Isaac's level of excitement back after that brief, violent interlude. It felt heavenly having his dick in Rachel's warm and moist mouth, with her velvety tongue swirling around the head. She would alternate this tongue action with active bobbing up and down. Soon he was fully erect, leaking pre-cum, and groaning and moaning like before. Rachel's oral ministrations along with Walter's fondling was having the desired effect on Isaac. He began to pant more and more rapidly, until he finally cried out, "It's coming. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!"

Rachel could tell that Isaac was close because of the change in his breathing pattern and also because he started twitching. Walter also noticed the twitching and that Isaac's balls pulled up tight into his body. He then he heard a loud, primal yell from Isaac that must have lasted a full 15 seconds. Rachel felt hot stream after hot stream of thick, slightly bitter, mildly salty, but not unpleasant tasting semen fill her mouth and throat. She did not swallow it immediately, but she continued sucking and massaging Isaac's cock until it stopped spurting and he relaxed.

Walter looked on in amazement. He had never watched a man orgasm in person before, let alone take part in the effort. Sure, he had watched porn videos but this was real, and up close, and it was his wife, and it was his friend, and it was strangely exciting to be part of giving someone so much pleasure. He watched as Rachel's eyes grew big with surprise as the orgasm started. He watched as her cheeks puffed out and a tiny bit of milky, white semen leaked from around where her lips tightly clasped Isaac's thick dick. Once Isaac relaxed and it appeared that his ejaculation was complete Rachel pulled off his cock with a pop. She looked at both men and opened her mouth so that they could see the white liquid pooling on her tongue. She closed her mouth and visibly swallowed with a loud gulp. She smiled, rubbed her tummy, and opened her mouth once more to reveal that she had swallowed the entire load.

"That was quite tasty. I do not know why your wife won't let you cum in her mouth, let alone swallow it. I'll be glad to help out whenever you feel the need" Rachel said to Isaac. She grabbed Walter him, pulled him close, and gave him an open mouth kiss for about one minute. She forced her tongue into his mouth hoping that he could taste some of the remnants of Isaac's emission. She then noticed that Walter's pants were tenting, she grabbed his dick and exclaimed, "You have a hard-on. You liked that didn't you? You liked watching me pleasure another man. Could you taste him in my mouth?"

Walter's face became extremely red as both Rachel and Isaac stared at him. "N, n, n, nooo," He stuttered. "I did not like it. I hated it. All of it. Everything you did, and made me do. I hope you're satisfied now because I have been humiliated and embarrassed in front of my friend and coworker whom I see every day at the office."

"Well, now you know a little of how I felt when I uncovered your ongoing, months-long deception," Rachel replied. "But this is not finished. My retribution is not yet complete." Turning to Isaac she said, "I really did enjoy that, and I hope you did, too. If you ever feel the need for another blowjob, just ask my husband if his wife is available for a game of backgammon? That will be our codeword. We will arrange for a time and a place where I can accommodate your needs and Walter will be there to watch and caress your balls. I think the evidence shows that he also enjoyed himself. Who knows maybe he will get even more involved next time?"

Isaac said that was the most intense orgasm he has experienced in a long, long time. And that he just might take her up on her offer of a repeat performance. With that Rachel gave Isaac a peck on the cheek and escorted him to the door, still topless Walter sat perfectly still. Ashamed. Frustrated. Humiliated. Embarrassed. And angry at himself for causing all of this.