Making Amends Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff and Georgia get closer.
1.4k words
4.32
6.7k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talius14
Talius14
19 Followers

Hey folks! Chapter Two continues Jeff and Georgia's journey toward getting closer to each other. Enjoy!

It had been three months since Jeff and Georgia had broken the angry silence of twenty-five years. Jeff had finally gotten the guts to initiate a phone call, and it had gone well. It had also been three months since the wild and crazy sex dream that had spurred him to call her in the first place! In that dream, his own sister Georgia had ridden them both to mind-blowing completion in the reverse cowgirl position! He still though about that dream, and often masturbated to it, sending streams of guilty cum into the air over and over. He just rationalized to himself that no matter who was featured in that dream, it was sexy as hell because of the action in it. There was a very small thought tucked in the back of his mind, however, that believed it was so sexy because of the taboo idea of incest with his beautiful sister, though. He kept that idea tucked away! There had been no other sex dreams of any kind since then.

Fortunately, there had been a lot of phone calls since then. Jeff actually really enjoyed talking to his sister now! Occasionally they would still disagree, but it seemed age had also brought a certain maturity, and they could figure those things out without it being a big deal. She was refreshing and fun to talk to concerning all sorts of subjects, including general talk of no subject at all.

Jeff didn't realize that he was missing anything much in his life until now. Georgia had been a missing piece and now that he had her, he never wanted to lose her again. She was funny, intelligent, warm, and caring. After all the years of silence, he amazingly felt he could be himself when talking to her. That was something he did not expect. She was also even more beautiful than she was before! They connected on social media and he was amazed at how pretty she was as a mature woman. She was stunning, really! she had the same long legs that he remembered from before, but they were stronger and more shapely. The ass that would stop traffic, well now, it would stop everything! It was beautifully formed, strong and sensual! She had a perfectly flat stomach due to the exercise that she did, and gravity had been very kind to her full C-cup breasts! They stood up, strong and proud, without a hint of droop, and in perfect proportion to her long body. In short, she looked even better than she did in my dream!

This, of course, did nothing, but enhance my masturbation sessions as I thought about that dream. I knew it was wrong to think about my sister in such a way, but the dream was so visually amazing, and fulfilling in all sorts of ways that I couldn't help it! It even occasionally let me to wonder what it would be like to actually make love to Georgia.

GEORGIA

Georgia, in the meantime, was dealing with interesting thoughts of our own. It freaked her out the that Jeff called her two days after the intense dream of them having sex! She didn't believe in coincidences, so she wondered what all this meant. She loved the fact that her and Jeff are getting along so well, and becoming closer. She was also incredibly conflicted by the fact that almost every night she used her favorite big dildo, and imagined it was Jeff's cock sliding deeper and deeper inside her! Every time, as she would finish, she would look over her shoulder and imagine his face looking at her, smiling back as he came inside her. This whole thing was really kind of messing her up! But, she also didn't want the fantasy to end. Her pussy had not been dry for three months!

They were having a good conversation when Georgia suddenly said in a nervous voice, "How would you like to meet in person again?"

"Wow, Georgia! That would actually be amazing! It has been way too long! It is winter time, so why don't I head south to you, unless you prefer to come up here."

"I would love to have you come down here!", said Georgia without hesitating.

Jeff said, "I have an extremely flexible schedule, so you name the time and I will be there. How long were you thinking about me staying, so I can coordinate my schedule. I want to also make sure that I'm not there too long to be a pain in the ass to you. I've really enjoyed getting to know you again, and we are getting along so great, so I don't want to spoil that by being the unwanted houseguest!"

"Well, I think five days would be great! Three makes it sound like we won't get along, and seven seems a little too long for our first get together. What do you think?"

"I think five would be perfect! I look forward to it!"

They made plans to meet in two weeks, and both of them became extremely nervous about the meeting. They had been getting along, so well, what would it be like when they were actually face-to-face? Georgia ordered a cleaning company to do a deep clean on the house, and Jeff went shopping for a whole new wardrobe, hoping that he wouldn't look like a dork to her! at the end of the day, though, there's nothing else just to do, but get on a plane and go see his sister, and hope for the best. As he was boarding, a planing Columbus, very pervasive thought slipped into his mind. What if we ended up in bed together like in our dream? what if she became my lover? He was fortunate to have a first class seat, which means he didn't have to walk far, and also to have a bag to hide his growing erection as he walked through the plane at the very thought of Georgia riding his cock.

Meanwhile, Georgia had already changed her panties twice by the time she left for the twenty minute drive to the airport. Her dream of her amazing ride on her brothers cock kept playing over and over in her head. Her pussy nearly ached with need of the huge cock that she imagined he had! What would she do if it looked like sex with him would happen? What would she do if she actually had a chance to fuck her brother? Would she do it? At this point she did not know, but what she did know was that she was drowning her third set of panties for the day at the very thought of it!

After parking it took her about 10 minutes to walk through the airport to the security entrance where Jeff would be coming through. on the way, just before going into the main part of the terminal, she looked around real quickly, see if anyone is around her. She then slipped her hands up under her short summer dress, grabbed the bottom of hem of her panties, and slid them down quickly to her feet. She kept looking around and then stepped out of them, quickly, picked them up off the ground, and threw them in the trash as she jumped in the elevator to go into the terminal. She felt so naughty, and yet somehow it also felt very right. Her soaking wet pussy gushed a little down her legs, bringing a slightly sweet, beautiful scent to the air as it flowed.

It seemed like the entire flight down to Alabama Jeff had at least a semi-erection. Jeff fought with himself as to why his body was reacting this way! As he got off the plane, still half-hard, he yelled at himself a little bit.

"Stop being an effing, pervert, Jeff!"

Jeff deplaned and walked towards the security gate. As he turned the corner, he saw that George's pictures on Facebook did not do her justice at all! She stood there in a mid-thigh, blue summer dress, and it seemed like all the beauty and vibrance of youth was wrapped up in a woman who had a beautifully mature, body and face. The combination was was truly awe inspiring! Why wasn't this woman married? Who wouldn't want this stunning woman to live life with together?? Georgia looked around and caught his eyes, recognizing him, and a huge smile formed on her face! It transformed her face and the entire terminal! Amazing! He walked through security straight up to her and tears in his eyes to match hers they embrace. It had been way too long!

Talius14
Talius14
19 Followers