Making Amends Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister take steps toward a relationship.
2.2k words
4.09
13.7k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talius14
Talius14
19 Followers

Both characters are way over 18 and related in this multi-part story. Hope you enjoy!!

My name is Jeff. I live in Ohio and have been in sales for years. I love the energy, the social aspect, and of course, the ability to make your own paycheck! I decided a long time ago that I didn't want to be told what I was worth, so I jumped into sales and told myself what I was worth!

I am a very fit man in my mid-50s at 6 foot, 200 pounds, and not all that much body fat. I also decided long ago that I would not have the typical middle-age beer gut. I am not a workout fiend, but I do regularly do something that is active. I am currently single, and only play in the dating scene occasionally as I feel the need. Quite simply, I am very happy with myself, and being alone is okay with me. Everything in my life is really doing very well. My professional career bloomed early and very robustly! At easily a half million dollars a year in pay, I simply don't want for anything. I also love what I do and that makes life complete! Probably the only part of my life that is not as I like would be my relationship with my sister, Georgia.

My sister Georgia was about two years older than me. I used to call her sweet Georgia Brown after the old Ray Charles song and she got so irritated! She grew up to be a tall, very beautiful teenager who became an amazing looking adult. Last I saw her she was 5 foot 10, about 140lbs, with long legs, beautiful blue eyes, long, flowing blonde hair, and an ass that could stop traffic! Considering the antagonistic relationship that we had always had, it amazes me how I could look at her and really kind of get turned on. But, there you have it!

I am not exactly sure when our relationship turnsed sour, as it seems like it has been like that all our lives. It always seemed to me that she was judging me harshly, and never respected my thoughts on anything. I would try to get close to her and she would push me away very quickly. This continued for many years until at about thirty years old I'd had enough. It was a huge, bitter blowout! So many horrible things were said between us I can't even remember them all! At the end we both screamed that we never wanted to be around one another again. We were done being brother and sister.

Twenty-five years later, I sat bolt upright, breathing hard and sweating from a crazy dream!! In the dream I was looking in front of me at a very long, shapely back. Blonde hair sat upon the head of the woman whose back it was, and I could tell that her body was moving in a very sensuous manner. I followed the very sexy, bare back all the way down to it turned out to be a very sexy bare ass. Nice wide hips, just like I like them, they were undulating in circles on top of me. She lifted up just a little bit, and that's when I saw, and felt at the same time, that she was riding my cock in an amazing dance towards orgasmic bliss! Her pussy felt amazing as it gripped and released my cock in time to the movement of her hips! I couldn't ever imagine having felt this good before, and all I wanted to do was beg this woman to ride me all day, until I shot my seed deep within her! The overwhelming need to fill her with my cum was almost painful! I had to finish inside her! I had to! I felt a strong boiling sensation in my nut sack and knew that I was very close. My balls tightened up and drew towards me as they prepared to unleash the biggest load I had ever shot. As I felt it start moving up from my nuts through my cock to be delivered inside this delectable pussy that fit me like a velvet glove, my eyes traveled back up her back just as she turned around to smile at me. It was too late. I was coming! I was coming so hard, and filling her up so much! My eyes realized who it was that was riding my cock in such an amazing way, and I recoiled at the same time that I pounded her harder and let loose a flood in her pussy!

It was Georgia! Georgia! My own sister, who I not had not talked to in 25 years! When my brain had that revelation, for some twisted readon I shot my second load even harder!

I woke up breathing like a freight train going uphill! Georgia! Fuck!! I had kicked all of the blankets off in my thrashing sleep, so when I looked down, I saw my cock was still mostly hard. At about 8" and as thick as an energy drink can, it was an imposing picture. It didn't freak me out that I was kind of hard, but the large puddle of cum on my stomach sure did!! I just had a wet dream about my own sister! I'm in my 50's for crying out loud! WTH!!

It took me awhile to calm my breathing. Why was I dreaming about my sister at all, let alone an amazing sexual dream? Why?? When she turned to smile at me, there was no anger ir hatred in her eyes like I had seen the last time we were near each other. There was lust, and playfullness, and contentment, and joy, and dare I say love! Was it even possible that even simple brotherly/sisterly love could happen between us after all these years? I couldnt even address the sex part yet. That was too much to process.

GEORGIA

George's life has been tough, but good. She had achieved many things in the professional realm, and was extremely comfortable, living a fairly luxurious lifestyle. as one of the top real estate Asians in Birmingham, Alabama. She had made many amazing connections, lived a very full and fulfilling, social schedule, and wanted for nothing. Except, family.

My brother Jeff.

Over the years she had thought about him occasionally, but never had the guts to call him and try to make amends. The last time they had seen each other it was horrible and she still fealt very bad about that interaction. If she did call him, she was afraid that he would reject her immediately and then she would have to feel that sharp pain all over again. She wasn't sure she could do that. Then, last night she had a dream. Oh, boy, did she have a dream!!

In her dream, she was facing away from a man that she was riding reverse cowgirl, and was in an absolute awe of how full she felt. This had to be the biggest cock she had ever taken inside her, and all she wanted was more! She kept a steady pace riding it, feeling her inflamed pussy lips pull away and push in as she rode up and down. She was agonizingly close to an orgasm, but she didn't want it to end, so she paced herself. However, it was about to be taken out of her hands! Her lover suddenly started picking up the pace. She wanted to keep it slow to make it last, but his strong, powerful thrusts began to overpower her.

She was an alpha female in the business world, but there was something about this power that she craved submitting to right now. It almost felt like it did not take away her power, but added to it, combining with it, and multiplying it! As his powerful thrusts forced his enormous cock over and over into her, his meaty balls kept slapping against her clit, giving her a sensation she had never felt before.

A high, keening wail came to her ears and it took a second to realize it was coming from her own voice! That's when it hit! A tsunami of orgasmic feeling and emotion ripped through her body without regard for her mind which seemed to be breaking apart which each pulse of her heart!! Georgia thought she actually would pass out. She could barely control her body as her mystery man pistoned his mighty cock into her, but she didn't care because she wanted more.

She was going to pass out from the pleasure. She knew it. She also knew that she wanted to see who this sex god was before she did pass out. Georgia had to know!

Just as she was turning her head to look, with what she knew was a goofy grin on her face, she felt the god cock get even thicker. Was that even possible?? This triggered another orgasm at the same time his first volley of cum bathed her insides starting from her cervix and moving out from there. So much cum flowed into her that she knew she couldn't hold it all in. She completed the turn of her head as blissful, erotic blackness started closing in. Georgia saw his face. This sexual god that turned her inside out with his power and his tool had a face that was the male equivalent of her own! Jeff?!?! Jeff?!?! Then, blackness.

She woke up... And came so hard she squirted her womanly cum all over her pretty silk sheets in a flood! Then, she actually passed out for real!

Two days later, Jeff sat at his desk drumming his fingers on the polished wood surface. His phone was right next to his left hand and he was seriously contemplating calling his sister. Why should he call her? Was it because of that dream? If so, what about a complete fantasy with no basis in reality would make him want to face the probable reality of a renewed feud with his sister, Georgia? why was that dream still on his mind? Until she had turned around, it was, without a doubt, the most sexually charged, mind blowing, orgasmic dream he had ever had in his life! When she did turn around, did that make it better?? Or was he just a sick pervert?!

He dialed the number. One ring. Two rings. Three rings.

"Hello, Jeff?" Georgia's tone was not what he expected. Honestly, he expected a flat tone at best, hostile at worst. This tone was...surprised. Almost awed. It confused the hell out of him!

"Um, yeah. It's Jeff. How are you, Georia?"

"Well, um, I am well. Massively surprised to hear from you!"

Jeff chuckled nervously. "Massively surprised that i dialed you, Georgia!"

They both laughed that weird awkward laugh when nobody knows how to act.

"Glad to hear you are well!", said Jeff. "What are you up to nowadays?"

Georgia answered, "Still in the real estate game. It has been very kind to me! How about you? Still selling insurance?"

"I am. I may be jumping out soon, though. I just got an amazing offer for my book of business and, who knows, I just may take it! Not sure what I would do with the second half of my life, but the first half in the business world has treated me well."

"Good for you, Jeff! I am really glad for you! I am also very proud of you."

Jeff swallowed a lump in his throat. His sister had never said that she was proud of him before. He was glad she couldn't see his face right then.

"So," said Jeff, "Did you decide to own a brokerage or stay independent?"

"I actually own a brokerage with 120 realtors. It is a lot of work, but very rewarding!"

"Holy crap, sis!! You're a real estate magnet!!"

Georgia laughed hard, and it was an amazingly beautiful sound.

"Well," she said, "I don't know about that, but it has certainly afforded me a very nice lifestyle, I must say."

"I am so very glad for you, Georgia! And proud, as well! You've done amazing!"

"Thank you, Jeff! I very much appreciate that!"

"You are most welcome! So. Since I have always been the direct one in the bunch, let's kill the elephant in the room, shall we? I was so mean and hateful all those years ago. Georgia, I am so sorry for what i said to you. You deserved a brother that cheered you on, and I tore you down. I had no right to do that at all. Please, please forgive me."

Jeff heard quiet sobs on the other line. For once in his life, outside of a sales presentation, he decided to be quiet until she spoke. He held his breath, not sure which way this would go. He didn't even have the strength to hope at this point. He just waited.

Between sobs, Georgia said, "I've waited a long time to hear those words. I've also waited a long time to say these words.

"Jeff, I am so very sorry! I was heading down a wrong path, and even though I hated you for it, you saved me. I changed course because of your caring, tough words. I just didn't have the guts to admit it to you. I am sorry. I love you brother."

Jeff was floored. She couldn't see them, but tears were streaming down his face so fast he couldn't see. All he could choke out was, "I love you too, Sis."

Talius14
Talius14
19 Followers