Making Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Children? As in plural?" I asked in order to clarify. I had no idea Kate wasn't an only child like me.

"I have a younger sister named Keri. I haven't seen her for several years. She left home when she graduated from high school and fell into the wrong crowd. She got hooked up with some guy who did meth and one thing led to another until she nearly died from an overdose. She went to rehab and to her credit she's been clean for the last year and a half. The really crazy thing is..." Kate stopped for a moment, finished her beer and asked if she could have another.

"Sure thing," I said as I sat my own half-empty bottle down and grabbed her another. I removed the cap and handed it to her.

"Thank you, Cal," she said. "Were I still going to church..." She stopped again and said, "A lot has changed. Let me back up and explain that. I quit going to church too, by the way, after I left Joan's house. You've been quite the inspiration, I must say." Her smile told me she meant that in a good way.

I chimed in and said, "Oh, yeah! She tore me a new one when I called for you on Sunday. She lit into me about getting you addicted to sweet tea again!" I laughed but Kate's face was puzzled.

"You called for me?" she said quietly.

"Yeah. Late on Sunday. It was the first chance I had to call but well, Joan just started yelling at me and she told you didn't live there anymore, blah, blah, blah."

"I didn't know that. I wish she'd told me," Kate said pensively. She was very quiet for a few moments then said, "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since we decorated Joan's place for my birthday party. I honestly thought you didn't care after our dinner date because as far as I knew you didn't call. But you did and I just didn't know."

"I'm sorry for the confusion. Yes, I did call and I've also missed you, too, Kate."

She sat her beer down and slid next to me. "Would you mind if I asked you to kiss me?" she said in her quiet, sweet way.

"Mind? I haven't thought about anything else since our first date but when we talked in Joan's driveway I thought you were sure this couldn't work out. Are you sure you want me to kiss you now that neither of us has the Church to stop what might follow after?" I brushed her hair back and ran my the back of my hand along her cheek. My God, she was beautiful.

She took my hand and said, "Other things have changed too, Cal. I was going to tell you that Keri surprised us both the next day by driving in from Charlotte without telling us. She didn't even know Andy and I split up let alone that I was living with Mamma."

"I'm confused," I said. "It must have been great to see your sister but I'm not sure what kind of a change that is unless maybe she moved in with your mom, too."

Kate smiled. "She stayed with us for five days but no, she's not moving in. She's got a new boyfriend in Charlotte and he's also a recovering addict. They seem to be really good for one another."

"That's wonderful," I said. "But I'm still not sure how that relates to things changing." I finished my first-ever beer and Kate suggested I get another. "No, thanks. I'm fine," I said.

"I'd normally never encourage anyone to drink more alcohol than they want but in this case, you might want a second beer. Why don't you go ahead and get one and then I'd like to go sit outside on your patio and discuss something with you," Kate said as she let go of my hand.

"It's pretty chilly out there. Are you sure you don't want to stay inside where it's warm?"

"I'm sure," Kate said. "Besides, I wore my leather jacket tonight so I'll be okay." Kate picked up her purse and waited for me.

I opened another beer then took a sip. "I can really feel the effects of the alcohol," I said.

We took a seat in one of the plastic chairs at the cheap patio table and Kate asked me, "Do you like it? The alcohol, that is?"

"Um...I'm not sure. I think so. It's actually kind of pleasant. I just don't see myself doing this every night but I can definitely understand how a cold beer on a warm day would be very appealing. Why do you ask?

"When I saw the beer in your cart I couldn't help but think it was uncanny how glad I was for the change I made while you were gone. If we were going to church...and if the change didn't involve 'sinful' things...I'd think it was a sign."

I was completely befuddled. "I'm a reasonably intelligent guy but I'm clearly missing something here. I don't understand the significance of me buying beer and well...anything."

"I told you Keri is recovering addict. I never talked to her about her drug use let alone how it all started and what not. I won't bore you with the details but the one thing that stood out was that Keri said she made her decision to start using meth willingly and consciously. In fact, she did it because the guy she was in love with did meth and she wanted to make him happy."

I took a long drink of my beer and Kate did the same. "So while the end result of her choice was disastrous because meth is so powerfully and immediately addicting and it just wreaks havoc on the body, I completely understood why she did it. I mean, I know how dangerous meth is and I know Keri didn't make the best choice. I just found myself unable to blame her because of the motivation behind her choice. I found myself not only sympathizing with her but empathizing with her because while she was in love with him, it hit me that..." Kate stopped for a moment and looked at me.

"What hit you?" I asked as I reached out and took her hand.

"I realized that...that..." Kate looked down for a moment and collected herself. Then she looked directly at me and said, "I realized that I'm in love with you. I mean, I can't think about anyone or anything else. You have all of the qualities I want in a husband. You're everything I've dreamed about all my life and you're...gorgeous. I might be crazy but I am definitely in love with you." Kate turned and looked into my eyes and said, "All I want is to be with you and because I do...because I love you so much...I can't help but giving." She saw the puzzled look on my face then took her hand away to open her purse.

"When Keri was explaining all this to me that's when the light came on. That's when it hit me. I knew what I wanted and that I wanted to...no, that I had to give of myself. I made a decision right then and there. I told Keri about you and how I feel about you and what you want in a wife and I asked her to help me."

"Help you? With what, Kate?" I asked. "What do you need help with? Are you okay? Please, if something's wrong with you, I need to know because...well...because...I'm in love with you, too."

Kate let go of her purse and at the same time a tear fell from her eye. "Really? Do you really love me? Please tell me this isn't some cruel joke. Are you really, really in love with me?" Kate's tears fell freely and her face had a look of desperation on it.

"No, this is not a joke. It's very real. I am very much in love with you and I realized that after I dropped you off at Joan's house. I just assumed you'd decided there was no way we could bridge what appeared to you to be this enormous gap. But Kate, please believe me when I tell you we can. We CAN make this work. I don't need you to..."

Kate held up her hand indicating for me to stop talking. She wiped away her tears and reached into her purse. As she did, she said, "Yes, you DO need me to..." She produced a pack of Virginia Slims Menthol lights and a Bic lighter and sat them on the table. "To smoke," she said finishing both her and my sentence.

My heart rate increased rapidly to the point that I thought it might beat out of my chest. "What are you doing, Kate?" I said with genuine concern. "I can't ask you to do this. Not for me. I just can't."

She slid her chair next to mine and said, "You're not asking me. This is MY decision and mine alone. Keri started smoking after she left home and even though she got off of meth amphetamine, she still smokes. I asked her if she'd teach me how before she left. She was understandably very concerned for me but I told her I'd learn on my own if she wouldn't help so we went outside and she helped me smoke my first cigarette. Actually, I didn't smoke anything close to an entire cigarette. In fact, I didn't even inhale when I smoked my first cigarette. I had to learn how and that took a few tries to get right."

"Kate, please..."

"Uh, uh. My turn to talk. When I'm done you can say whatever you like, okay?" I nodded my head and just listened. "I have to admit I really didn't like the taste those first few times when I was just holding the smoke in my mouth without inhaling it. It was really pretty...nasty. But Keri showed me how to take in just a very small amount, hold it in my mouth for a second, and then inhale it. The first time I did it it sent this strong tingling all the way up and down my back and neck. I not only managed not to cough, it wasn't even unpleasant. And I remember explaining the sensation to Keri and saying, 'Wow, that was actually very nice!' We both laughed and she explained that was from the nicotine buzz once it hit my system. She told me it wouldn't happen too many times after that if I kept smoking. Then she had me take another very small puff. She warned me not to take more than one or two more because I might feel sick from the nicotine. So I took two more small puffs and put it out. I did that with her two more times that day then several times each day until she left and by then I was able to finish about half of one before it got too strong for me. After she left, I thought about not trying it again since I honestly thought I'd never see you again after you dropped me off, but hope is a very powerful motivator. So I kept working at it after I got home each night even after mamma saw me outside smoking one evening. She gave me the business about it at first but then told me I was old enough to make my own decisions and as long as I kept it outside, she didn't care. Now I'm able to finish most of a cigarette down to about the letters near the filter and I've gone from not really liking it much to not minding it to almost enjoying it. And I really want to smoke a cigarette for you right now. Is that okay?"

My head was spinning from the beer and from everything Kate just told. I also noticed my cock was rock hard. It was straining against the denim in my jeans so hard I had to adjust it. I tried to do so unobtrusively, but Kate noticed. "So maybe I was right. It looks like someone is very excited at the prospect of watching me smoke a cigarette," she teased. "So do you mind if I have one?" Kate opened the box and used one of her long, red nails to slid one of the white-tipped cigarettes outside of it and then held it between her first two fingers. I found myself unable to speak. I just reached out and picked up the lighter as Kate raised her cigarette toward her soft, full lips. I flicked the wheel and the flame came to life. Kate touched the tip of the cigarette to it and drew deeply on it as the end turned cherry red.

I was unable to look away as she opened her mouth to allow some of the smoke to briefly drift out and then quickly inhale it all back in. I was treated to a long stream of smoke as she exhaled. I heard her murmur, "I can't say I like smoking yet, but I don't mind it at all." She took another moderately deep drag, snap inhaled it and then exhaled another exquisite stream of smoke.

"So this is what I wanted to share with you. And I want you to know with absolutely certainty that this was my decision and that although this is something I wouldn't have considered without knowing how you feel, you are not responsible for me starting smoking. Okay?" Kate took a third deep puff and then exhaled it slowly.

"I'm dying to kiss you," I said.

"Just a sec," Kate said. She used her free hand to reach into her purse and grab some Tic Tacs. "Let me pop a couple of these in first so that..."

I reached out and gently took them out of her hand. "Uh, uh. Don't you dare. I don't want to taste Tic Tacs. I want to taste Virginia Slims on your lips."

Kate looked amused. "Really? You like the taste of cigarette smoke on a woman's breath?"

I stood up and took her hand then sat her back down across my lap. "You have no earthly idea how much or what you're doing to me right now," I said as I pulled her close for my first smoky kiss ever with her. I paused just before our lips met and whispered, "That smells so unbelievably good. I want to kiss you so bad." Our lips met and I wanted to take in every sensation. The taste, the smell, her perfume mingles with the smoke. "My God, I want you!" I moaned as her tongue slipped into my mouth.

"I can tell," she said as she wriggled her ass on my stone-hard erection. "Mmmmm. That feels so good, Cal. I want you, too. Do you want me to finish smoking my cigarette first?" she asked.

"God, yes. Please do that."

Kate inhaled even more deeply then exhaled so I could see her stream against the black night. And then she would kiss me. Deeply. Passionately. "Is this what you wanted?" she said huskily.

"More than you can imagine," I moaned. "I love you so much."

Kate took one last deep drag after she reached the letters near the filter. As she exhaled she said, "Sorry, that's all I can take. The rest is still way too strong for me."

"That's okay," I told her. "I'm just so incredibly happy. This is the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me."

Kate put her cigarette out then kissed me again. "Someone once told me you can give without loving but you can't love without giving. I love you, Cal, and this is my gift to you."

I picked Kate up and carried her inside and laid her on my bed. We kissed as we undressed. The wonderful taste was indescribably fantastic. I gently laid Kate down as I held myself above her. "I'm sorry I don't have a sweater to wear for you," she said. "Is that okay?"

I rested my body on top of hers and stroked her hair. "I can't possibly tell you how much I love you. You are so beautiful and so amazing. You don't need anything else to be perfect to me."

"Then will you please fuck me?" Kate begged.

I kissed her again drinking in the flavor of her smokey lips. "That tastes SO good, Katie," I moaned. I slid down and took Kate's perky little tits in my hands and then lowered my mouth around one and began gently sucking on her nipple.

"Ohhh, yes!" Kate sighed. "Yesss. Please don't stop!"

After fondling and suckling her perfect boobs until she was too sensitive to take any more, I dropped down between her legs. My fingers explored her wet pussy as Kate gasped. I used the thumb of one hand to massage her clit as I slid first one, then two, and finally three fingers from the other into her warm, wet slit. Moments later, I placed my mouth over her entire vagina and slid my tongue inside of her and then up and over her clit. Kate gasped. I ran my back down and then slowly up and over it again. "Oh, my...God!" Kate screamed. "No one has ever done that for me before," she gasped.

"Does that feel good to you, honey?" I asked in between licks.

"Oh, yesss. It feels so..." I felt Kate's entire body tense.

"Go ahead, sweetheart. Cum for me. Cum hard."

I raised up so I could kiss her and keep fingering her as she came. "Oh...my...GOD!!" she gasped. Her body shuddered uncontrollably over and over until it began to subside. Kate was shaking and trembling.

"That was the most...amazing thing...I've ever...experienced."

She was still gasping for air as I said, "And for me it was outside on the patio. I love you, Katie."

"I love you, too, Cal," she said.

I began fingering her again and she said, "Oh, no. It's okay. I already finished."

I kissed and said, "No, you haven't. Women can have multiple orgasms and there's no way I'm letting my future wife start off our life together with just one."

I slid my fingers back inside her as Kate said, "I hope I just heard you correctly." She was already gasping again—her breathing coming in short breaths. "Did you just say 'future wife'?"

Her pussy was utterly drenched in her own juices. "You did hear correctly. I love you and I want to marry you." I began rolling her love button between my thumb and index finger.

"Oh, my God!" Kate screamed.

"Was that a 'yes'?" I teased as I increased the pressure.

"Oh, shit! Oh, yes!" Kate forced herself to control her breathing long enough to say, "I mean, yes, that was most definitely a 'yes' to your proposal," she said as she panted heavily. "Can you please fuck me now?" she begged. Please?"

I lifted myself up on top of her and lowered my cock to the front of her vault. "Are you ready for my cock, baby?"

Kate was biting her lip. "I've been ready since I saw you raking leaves in the backyard. Please get your beautiful cock inside me right now. Pleeeease!"

I was amazed at how wet and yet how tight she was. I slid in effortlessly and as I did I felt Kate contract her muscles to squeeze my cock tight. She was so wet I was able to take her all the way to the hilt of my nine-inch cock without stopping. I held it there until she screamed and then began fucking her with reckless abandon. I pounded her furiously until I felt her body tense again.

I was now panting as hard as she was. "Are you ready to cum again, honey?" I asked.

"God yes! Don't pull out. Cum inside of me—please!"

I released my entire load which had been building up for weeks. I rarely ever masturbated but there were times I had to have some kind of release. My last time had been after our dinner when I wanted her so badly I couldn't take it any longer but thought I'd never see her again. Just as I'd experienced then, I now felt stream after stream of hot, sticky goo fire off one after the other. But instead of hitting the shower wall, these streams went deep inside of my lover. Spent, I lay on top of her gasping for breath.

We lay in one another's kissing and caressing each other until we both fell asleep. Neither of us even showered or bothered to brush our teeth. We just drifted off and slept soundly until the morning sun woke us the next day.

Chapter 3

I awoke first. I turned over and saw Kate laying next to me. As I looked at her beautiful face I wanted to just stay there and relive every moment from last night but I felt compelled to reach out and brush her long, dark hair away from her face. As I did, Kate stirred and then moaned softly as she stretched.

"Mmm. I really am here," she said in a raspy, still-sleepy kind of voice. "I was afraid I dreamed last night and that I'd wake up alone again." She slid closer to me and put her arm across my chest. "Did I dream last night or did you really mean what you said? If it was a heat-of-the-moment thing, I'll understand. It was still an amazing night regardless," she purred.

I turned over on my side and put arm around her shoulders. I leaned over and kissed her cheek and said, "I meant every word I said. I love you and I'm in love with you. And yes, I really do want to marry you, Katie."

Kate purred as she snuggled in close. "This is the first time I can ever remember being happy. My first year with Andy was pleasant, but I never felt...like this. In fact, I've never felt this way about anyone or anything. I'm in love with you, too." Kate raised her head, looked into my eyes, then kissed me softly before saying, "And you're the man I'm in love with. I love you, Cal."

Kate kissed me again then whispered, "Just lay still. It's your turn to receive." As she made her way down my face, neck, and torso, she kissed my body all along the way. She threw the sheets off to expose my nude body and said, "I'm not only in love with you, I am in love with your beautiful body. I honestly wouldn't care if you didn't have a single rip or cut on you but this is just such an incredible bonus. I feel like I won the lottery!"

1...34567...13