Making Ends Meet

Story Info
A housecleaner is seduced by her wealthy boss.
2.8k words
4.3
19.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

Anita made sure that she had everything for the job ahead. Right on time, at five-thirty, she would always arrive at the canal side offices of her boss Steven Meijers, and she would clean and vacuum all the rooms and make sure that she did not disturb any of the papers that might be left lying upon the desks. She had no interest in the detail, but she knew that the business made its money from importing a variety of goods and the pictures on the walls showed the exotic places that they came from.

As a young woman of Surinam origin, she had migrated to Holland and with her sister, Janice's, kids to also look after when she was at work, she had her hands full. But, working in the evenings suited her just fine.

She had worked steadily from room to room, the silence comforting and the drone of cars and mopeds in the street below hardly to be heard. She had thought she was alone, her reprogrammable security fob letting her into the building and then up to the floor where she now found herself.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were still here," she gasped as she heard Steven end a call and turn in his high-backed leather office chair and look her way. She was overcome by a sudden cramp of longing on seeing that smile of his. It transformed his tanned, bearded, face and also formed little creases at the sides of his appraising eyes.

He ran the business with passion and determination, the staff she had once overheard saying that they were working for a good employer, trustworthy and friendly to all who worked there. His raging good looks, those of a rich man but whose bearded face and bright ties, his silken greying hair, also lent him a rebellious streak that she found so captivating. She had kept from cursing at this interruption of her routine because she knew it would be difficult not to talk to him and pay no attention to how quickly the time went by.

She stepped further into his office and without a word began to dust and polish. "I hope I'm not disturbing you. I thought everyone had gone home by now."

He was taken once more by her softly modulated voice and accent. Over the time she had been working for him, in cleaning the offices, he had gradually become infatuated with her, Anita's vivacity and grace of movement impossible to ignore.

"Don't worry, Anita, it doesn't matter. Just do what you have to in here and don't pay me any attention. I've still got far too many emails to get through, so I'll be here for a while yet."

"Oh, okay, if you're sure?"

"Yes I'm sure and, besides, we may get to talking. I don't get the chance as I do with others who work for me." He had sat back in his chair and looked from her to his laptop as he spoke.

Her nylon jacket, with its pouch pockets stuffed with polishing cloths, rustled as she went to dust the shelves of the display case, with some shelves lined with books. It faced the tall windows that looked out on the canal and roadway below, where she had fixed her bike to one of the railings. It was something everyone did, and her bike was an unremarkable, but functional, mode of getting about cheaply.

Steven was distracted by the sound of her uniform rustling, by the sight of the young woman with her ebony skin and her wild mane of frizzy, black, hair that framed a captivating slender face. Her smile, the gleam of her white teeth, was something he could never tire of seeing. It seemed to belong to a woman who was happy in what she did and who she did it for.

He shifted in his seat and felt the sudden gnaw of longing for the young woman and how her hips were shaped by that tunic. The fabric also shaped her breasts, and the short sleeves revealed slender arms on which gleamed bracelets of little, or no, worth. But they all lent her a captivating appearance. He wanted to take her on sight and suddenly felt his prick swell in his trousers. Behave and get back to work, he told himself, and on a last glance her way.

Only a few moments had passed when Steven heard a soft curse. Anita had been working in silence. "Is something wrong, Anita?"

He drew in his stomach muscles and his groin as he saw her turn, Anita's lovely round breasts shaped by her tunic.

"Everything's fine, but I can't reach the top shelf and it's been a few days since I've dusted up there. I can't reach that far, and I worry I may lose my balance and knock something over."

Steven gets up from behind his desk and strolls over to her. "I tell you what, I'll stand behind you and make sure you don't tumble backwards.

She looks his way with an embarrassed smile on her face. "Thanks, that's a good idea."

Steven cannot help but breathe in her delightful floral scent as she moves to stand behind her, Anita's body so very close and the sight of her shift rising over her hips as she reaches up to dust the shelf setting his imagination racing.

"Oh no, Steven!" she cries out, unaware of having used his name as her head swims and her free hand flails for the railing of the low steps that she's standing on.

Before she takes in what is happening she falls backwards and into his arms, Stephen holding her for an instant against him, careful not to hold her for too long or else she'd discover what state he's in, the sight of her making him so darned hard. She's enthralled with him and how he holds her makes Anita turn and glare at him.

She trembles out of shock and errant feelings for him. He's tried to keep it from her, but she's felt his erection press against her and whatever she may have imagined of him has now been made ragingly real.

"What do you think you're doing?" she demands and turns to face him. She looks bewildered now, more than angry.

Unashamed, and glad to finally have her know, he speaks out, his gaze upon her unwavering even as she stares at him, her hand trembling as she brushes back her hair.

"There, even now when I see you move I can't help but look and feel attracted to you. It's been that way for some time. I even fantasize about us being together. Even in that work uniform, you look so beautiful, and it doesn't hide what you have for a man, any man." He shifts away. "That's the way it is,"

He wanted to go back to his work and sit down but he stepped in front of him and barred his way.

"It's been that way for me too, although the cleaner shouldn't feel that way for her rich and handsome boss. But come, unless my boss has too much work to do?" She has coaxed him to sit down. "Perhaps I can help him with that but not get in the way?"

Her confidence beguiles him, and he sits down in his desk chair as she kneels before him, shuffles back, on her hands and knees, and disappears in the knee hole, tugging at his belt and the rim of his trousers as she does so. She feels him shift as her hands close over his trousers, holding fast to his straining erection that she has done so little to provoke.

"Oh, you lovely," he gasps as she works him, her caresses encouraging him to free the length of flesh she has done so much to arouse.

"Steven... oh Steven," she groans, "that you are so ready for me."

She bends to her task, slicks her moistened lips over him as she grips his balls, and offers to suck caresses to his length, his soft cry of pleasure and surrender to her all that she hears. He grips her head, loves the coarseness of it as it brushes his belly and thighs, her head twisting to change the angle of her claims.

"You darling woman, suck harder and for longer!" he demands, and she does so, the twitch of his legs and body not deterring her. "I'm going to come!"

"Not yet!"

She stopped in her claims and crept out from under his desk before moving to sit on it, pushing his laptop and some papers to one side. Ona sultry look upon him, a pout of her lips, Anita slowly unfastened the buttons of her tunic, Steven drawing near, and she took hold of his outstretched hands and guided them to her breasts. She heard him sigh and saw in his eyes the delight that he took in how firm they were, how unblemished and perfect her skin was.

"Touch me, I want you to touch me," she smiled tenderly, and aching with longing she pushed against his caressing hands. The boss, the man who ran a successful business had revealed his weaker and more susceptible nature.

"Come here!" he growled and pulled her to him, ran his fingers through her hair and placed fiery kisses to her face, lingered on her soft lips and she parted them, slowly drew him into sharing deepening kisses, his tongue swirling and probing deep in her mouth as he eased her blouse away and then fumbled behind her back to unfasten her bra. It too soon fell to the floor as his mouth crashed onto her erect nipples and sucked, tugging on one as his hand gripped the other.

"Go on, it feels so wonderful to be taken by you, at last!" she groaned as his mouth brought pleasure in its sucking and tugging claims to her nipples.

"I'll do that and soon, Anita, you beautiful woman." He had stopped and she met his hungering look upon her. "Take off the rest of your clothes and let me see my cleaning naked working in my office, naked and beautiful."

"Steven?" she gasped, feeling vulnerable and shy from what an undoubtedly strong, and overpowering man, now demanded of her. "You want me to keep on working, but naked?"

"Yes, now take off your trousers and panties," he urged as she leaned forward to do as he asked, his hands cupping her breasts and caressing them gently. "Don't be afraid."

She heard him but longing for the man vied with anxiety, yet she did as he asked. Naked, she picked up her dusting cloth and resumed dusting the bookshelves, turning to look over one shoulder and seeing his lustful eyes upon her.

Lustfully, Steven stared at her as his hand groped his prick and he delighted in her nakedness, the flexing of her butt cheeks, and the silken tone of her dark skin. She was beautiful, deliciously shapely, and firm-breasted, Anita's tummy sensual and softly rounded, her thighs strong and her feet graceful.

"Don't forget the bottom shelf, will you?"

She smiled and nodded as she looked his way, understanding what lay behind his request. She leaned forward, enough, so that her pussy was exposed to his gaze, the pink folds of flesh swollen and the color of lush pink.

He strode across the carpeted floor, tugging away his jacket, and stood behind her, drove two fingers into her pussy, and breathing heavily, he moved his fingers in swirling and plunging caresses into her until Anita began to tremble, his fingering of her too much to withstand.

She raised a hand to invite him to be closer and she met his kisses, turned in his embrace as she stood against him, and his fingers traced a path over her body and reclaimed her. She groaned and trembled, twisted her body on his fingers as his hand cupped her mound and teased her bush as she took her like this.

"Hold on...hold on for me," he kissed, pressing his mouth to her throat as one hand claimed her breasts and the other slowly slipped away from her mound and went to her lips. "Taste yourself, Anita...do that for me."

She sucked on his fingers and felt there would be no end to how it was to go between them, the denial of their attraction and lust for each other, over recent weeks and months, suddenly falling away. Shivers of longing coursed through her body as he embraced her, his strength of welcome support as she felt that her body would be overwhelmed, but he kept the claims of his fingers slow as they glided in and out of her.

"Here, taste yourself," he breathed on her lips before he pressed his fingers to them and she tased her sex. "Nice, is it, you beautiful maid?"

Steven was having his way with her now and gripped her hips and pushed her toward his desk. She was made to lean forward as his fingers trailed once more over her pussy's lips, words of wonder at how sexy she now looked whispered in her ear. A soft dusting cloth was soon taken, and he caressed her skin, trailing it slowly up and down her thighs, over her buttocks as she tensed them in pleasure and wondered what he would do next.

"Is this horny enough for you, my beautiful cleaning lady?" he murmured as the cloth paid attention to her buttocks and he made sure she also felt his fingers caress the moist warmth of her slit. Drops of her arousal soaked his fingers and the cloth, her slowly writhing hips making the desk creak as he played this erotic trick on her.

"Oh, come on Steven! Fuck your cleaning lady till she's wasted!" she yelped, "you can feel how it is for me now!"

"I'm going to," he groaned as she stepped between her parted legs, pushed her feet further apart, and with his hands on her slender hips thrust into her in one searching and grinding push. "Woman, that feels so good!"

He bumped and thrust into her in frenzied movements of his body, Anita feverishly trying to reach for his hips, then slid her hands over his thigh and only just managed to grip his sac and groped it rhythmically until he came to his high point. Calling out to her Steven thrust into her slicked heat, the slap of their skins gradually filling the room with new sounds.

Unhindered, and unconfined, they felt streams of his warm semen expelled into her shivering body, Anita twisting her head from side to side in her efforts to catch a glimpse of him. But Steven was slowly settling down and pushed his arms under her body and sought her breasts.

"You've driven me wild," he kissed and without warning made her turn.

"What now?" she screeched as his hands pushed her back on the bureau and he pushed up her legs, soon buried his face against the pink lips and her gaping pussy. His tongue worked it and a finger trailed over the puckered skin of her bum. She went wild, tugged on his head, and pushed it down to her. "Take me, do it all to me!"

He did, his tongue and finger claiming both spots, and he watched Anita pinch her nipples as she shuddered and was overwhelmed by her orgasm, finally feeling his touches fall away Steven leaned over her to kiss and simply look down into her eyes.

"I can love too. I hope you will let me do that in more comfortable surroundings?" he asked and looked at her tenderly. "I see a beautiful woman first, not the office cleaning lady trying to make her way in a new country."

She nodded and clenched shut her eyes and lips for a moment. The boss had said some soft words to her, just as she had heard from others that he could be kind and gentle, forceful too when results and money were at stake. She had discovered it all.

They now looked at each other tenderly as he eased away from her, but not before they shared in a deeper and lingering kiss of avowal of all that had been shared and said.

"I need to get back to my work," he smiled, checking that he was properly dressed.

"And I will need to come back here tomorrow, not my usual day, and finish off what I was supposed to do," she smiled. "My work was interrupted by a wonderful man, but his room is far from clean as I wanted it to be."

With a tender look his way, Anita closed the door softly behind her.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers