Making Friends in Mexico

Story Info
Man on Mexican vacation meets a girl, gets a surprise.
2.1k words
4.18
30k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always love a good swim-up bar because it practically guarantees a good view. And I had one now for sure, eyeing a gorgeous woman floating on a pool raft, her cleavage wet and glistening in the Mexican sun. She floated in languid circles, occasionally paddling with a wave of her arm.

The sun in Cabo can be stifling but sitting in the water in the shade of a palm palapa was good for a quick recovery and rejuvenation. I sipped at a margarita as the floating beauty drifted past and I marveled at her taught stomach, smooth legs and golden tan. She was just past me, easing across the pool when she suddenly stopped, then slid off the raft. As she stood, her breasts jiggled, then settled in to place. She looked down and adjusted her bikini top, then started for the bar. As she approached, the couple seated next to me got up and swam away, leaving their submerged seats vacant.

"Mind if I sit here," the woman asked as she eased up to the bar.

"Not at all," I replied.

She ordered a margarita and I took the chance to get another for myself after the bartender nodded toward me. "Uno mas."

The woman took off her sunglasses and adjusted to the shade after being in the bright sun. She had sparkling green eyes beneath dirty blonde hair. "Hi, I'm Sara," she said, putting out her hand to shake.

I took her wet hand and shook it lightly. "Bill."

"Had to get out of the sun for a bit," she said. "Time to hydrate."

"No doubt." The bartender placed two margaritas in front of us. "To hydration" I held my glass out and she tapped it with hers.

Sara was from San Diego, down for a long four-day weekend to recharge after a hard month of work. She was a graphic designer, looked to be in her thirties, and was staying on the top floor of the hotel. She was here with a group but the others were gone fishing for the day. She'd spent the morning solo, sipping coffee on her deck. "That view," she stated. "I can stare off the balcony for hours."

"Yeah, well...I'm only on the second floor so my view isn't quite as grand," I joked. The present view, however, was priceless.

I told her about my upcoming business gathering, starting in three days, and how I'd come down early for some R&R. We talked about my hometown, Denver, and how she'd passed through the airport many times on the way to ski at Vail.

After two more margaritas we were well acquainted. Sara drained her last sip then slipped off her stool back into the sun. "Time to get a few more rays," she said. "Come on, grab some sun."

I hopped off my stool and joined her out at the middle of the pool. Various people floated about, enjoying the Mexican heat. I watched as Sara jumped up on her float, laying out again on her back. I tried not to stare but she certainly noticed my attention and seemed not to care.

After floating around in the sun for a while I could tell Sara was getting hot again and I was hot for multiple reasons. I watched as she wiped sweat off her brow. "I don't think I can take a lot more of this sun right now," she said.

"Another drink in the shade?" I asked.

"No...I think I'm ready for a lounge chair in the shade. Then maybe a drink."

We both scanned the pool deck and quickly realized that all the lounge chairs were taken. "Doesn't look too good for available shade options."

"I've got a better idea," she replied. "I've got shade, loungers, booze and a view to the cape." She nodded skyward toward her room. "If you have the time."

I faked looking at a non-existent watch on my wrist. "I think I've got time for that."

We walked together to the elevator with her out in front. She had covered up with a loose sundress so I missed out on viewing her on the way up but she quickly remedied that once inside her room. "I need to get our of this wet suit," she said, walking toward the bedroom. "Help yourself to a beer in the fridge."

I grabbed a Pacifico then walked out onto the balcony. She wasn't kidding; the view was amazing. Rocky coves stretched out down the coast with Lands End off in the distance. But the view when Sara returned was even better.

Sara stood at the sliding glass door of the balcony, dressed now in a tight white camisole, her nipples poking at the fabric after a chill from the air conditioning. We clinked beer bottles as I stared at her. "You look amazing," I blurted out.

She pulled her arms back against her chest, suddenly self-conscious of her perky breasts. "Sorry, can't decide whether I'm hot or cold." She walked over to the railing and looked off down the coast. "I wasn't lying, was I?" She nodded toward the ocean.

"It's beautiful." I was still thinking about the other view but looked out at the beach. I stood behind her, lightly brushing up against her backside. I didn't want to come on too strong but was hoping this might go somewhere. We both sipped at our beers, staring at the view, wordless for what seemed a long moment. Then I felt her hand reach back and touch my side. It lingered there for a few seconds, then dropped to the top of my leg where it reached bare skin. She caressed the outside of my thigh and I dropped my hand to join hers. Our fingers joined and then she turned to face me.

"I'm very attracted to you," she whispered.

Her face had softened with her voice, a strange mix of quiet innocence and sensual desire. "The feeling's mutual."

I leaned into her and our lips met. We kissed gently at first, soft exchanges, feeling out our mouths together before opening up, probing. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced and my hand ran through her hair. She pulled tighter against me, running her hand up my back.

We made out like teenagers there on the balcony for what seemed like an eternity before she eased back to take a breath. She looked at me smiling, then glanced down at the hard-on posting up in my bathing suit. "I guess the feeling really is mutual," she smirked, before reaching out and palming my crotch.

Sara then proceeded to push me slowly back to the lounge chair, where I sat back and watched her strip off my trunks. I glanced around, wondering if any adjoining rooms might see us, but all cares evaporated as her lips parted and she took in the head of my cock. Sara soon proved to be a goddess, taking me in slowly, her tongue deliberate in its exploration of the sensitive underside. Her lips alternately took me inside of her then worked up and down the outside, trading off with her tongue in taking me to great heights of pleasure. As she pleasured me I reached out and caressed a breast, cupping its underside and massaging its fullness in turns. Her nipples were hard little nubs that I couldn't wait to have in my mouth. I tweaked them as she bobbed up and down on me, my orgasm building rapidly. As much as I loved feeling her breasts, I lost all concentration as she continued her sensual assault on my cock. "I'm gonna cum soon if you're not careful," I cracked.

This only served to change her pace. She slowed again, working on the head with her tongue, my shaft with her hand. She pumped gently at first, licking up and down as she did. Then her pace quickened and her mouth formed a vacuum seal on the head, upping the pleasure factor yet again. She felt me ready to explode and as I did, she pulled back and looked up at me as my loads of cum shot into her mouth. She continued to pump me, slowing only as the last shots of cum started to dribble down my shaft. She then slowly let the cum seep from her mouth back onto the head of my cock. She licked at the head a few more times, took me deep inside once more, then pulled back.

After a few deep breaths to recover my senses, I muttered, "My God...that was fucking amazing."

Still looking quite demure, Sara looked at me and replied. "Just like the view, huh?"

I stared at her, smiling. "Amazing fucking view."

Five minutes later I had Sara on her back in the bedroom. The air conditioning had her nipples standing tall and her fingers worked them like little knobs as I drove my tongue into her pussy. She had a deep tan and no tan lines which I found to be an incredible turn-on. I'd covered her entire body from head to toe in a patient tongue-bath and now I was zeroed in on closing the deal for her. I traced laps up and down her slit, probing inside now and then before turning my attention to her clit.

Once I sucked her little nub into my mouth she started moaning louder, then panting. I glanced up to see her pinching her nipples as she started to shriek in delight as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Slowly, I eased off as she started to come down, licking her up and down a few more times for good measure.

"Oh my...that was nice," she groaned.

I crawled up alongside her after wiping my face on the sheets. We kissed, a sort of commemoration of the two acts completed, then kissed longer and deeper. It didn't take long and I was hard again. "Well, look who's back already."

"Ready when you are..."

"Easy tiger. Give a lady a break." She giggled, then rolled onto her back, pulling me on top. Our lips met again and we kissed long and hard. Slowly, her legs began to open to me, her knees rising up.

I plunged slowly into her and she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeply inside. She was heaven, her hips rising to meet my increasing thrusts, her hands grasping at my back. She didn't seem to mind the lack of time after her oral orgasm as she enthusiastically matched my level of energy. After a few minutes I felt myself building up again and had to switch positions to ease back. I rolled her off of me and she took control on top.

Watching Sara undulate on top of me was surreal. She controlled the rhythm of her hips like an erotic dance, her tanned breasts swaying and bouncing to the movements. She alternately arched her back, fondling her breasts, then leaned onto me, deep diving her tongue into my mouth, her boobs smashed against my chest. When I took one of her nipples into my mouth, I knew I'd found a sweet spot. She moaned loudly as she gyrated her hips as I sucked on her nipple. I cradled her breast in my hand as we moved together. A minute of this combination sent her over the edge and she convulsed in a crescendo of wails and shrieks for what seemed an eternity.

Just as Sara came to a calm stillness, she rolled off of me and got on all fours. "Fuck me from behind," she ordered.

I wasn't one to argue. I crawled into position behind her, caressed her beautiful ass, then centered myself below her crack. Entering slowly, I was soon met by Sara pushing back against me. She did this again with each thrust, hungry to meet my cock. Our pace quickened rapidly. I grabbed her by the waist and pounded into her from behind. She cried out with each thrust, "Yes, yes...oh God...yes."

I tensed, pulled her harder at the waist and rammed into her as I exploded. I shot load after load of cum deep inside her as she continued her frenzied chant. Then she quickly eased off me, turned around and took me into her mouth, sucking out the last drizzles of cum from my tool. It was then that I noticed the pant's piled on the floor next to the bed. Men's pants. What the fuck? "Sara?...Who's pants are those?"

Still holding my softening cock in her hand, she took one more lick at the head before replying, "Oh, those. Those are my husband's."

to be continued...