Making Friends on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was light and sped by thanks to the pleasant conversation with our new friends. After a couple of glasses of wine each, we were feeling even better than when we started. Olivia suggested we let someone else have the table, and instead grab the hot tub before it got too busy. Olivia was not only gorgeous, but she could read my mind.

I think that Jennifer might have been a little more apprehensive if I had suggested jumping in the hot tub with them so fast, but with Olivia asking, it seemed more like a girls' night out. That would have been great by itself, but the dynamic was very slowly evolving to be her and Ken hanging out, with Olivia and me tagging along - and I considered that even better. Jennifer was feeling more comfortable talking with both of them about a wide variety of subjects, while Olivia and I spoke less but seemed to be getting along well. In a world of people who are increasingly growing more isolated, she wasn't afraid to make eye contact and smile when I made some pretty mediocre attempts to be charming. I'm really not a star with the ladies, but I think she at least appreciated that I was incompetent but genuine.

Jennifer and I went back to the room to change. I'm a guy, so I took off my clothes, put on my trunks and was ready to go before Jennifer had really gotten started. Jennifer was still trying to get the tags off of her suit, so I volunteered to help with that so that she could get undressed. (Hey, what can I say, I'm a nice guy.)

After she got undressed she was standing there holding the suit, straightening out the pieces before she put them on. And I was just sitting there looking at her naked, holding the suit and thinking, "Oh man. She's going to put that into that. That's going to be so fucking hot." And let me tell you, I was right. She stood by the mirror to look at herself, and you could almost hear the gears clicking in her head where she was trying to find some way to complain about it. But it was impossible. Eventually, she just cracked a little smile and came over to put on her sandals.

Unfortunately, we didn't have anything in the robe family to wear. I had approximately zero concern for that for myself, but Jennifer grabbed one of my T-shirts to wear to be a little modest. She went from looking like a MILF swimsuit model to a hot woman who was walking around in a t-shirt and panties. You can't hide hot.

And speaking of not hiding hot, we got to the hot tub just as Ken and Olivia were getting in. For Ken, this consisted of stepping down a couple of the stairs and plopping down with a little more splash than you'd expect, drawing a disapproving glance from the more dignified Olivia who was making her way in a little more carefully. My wife on the other hand was amused and was watching Ken closely. Unlike most of us men who get slightly less handsome when undressed, he was quietly carrying a fit body around under his clothes. Jennifer noticed this too.

Much to my enjoyment, Olivia was taking her time standing there before descending into the water. She had mostly been wearing slightly upscale but modest clothing so far, but now she had on a dark red bikini that was practically painted on. It advertised her breasts better than a neon sign. Previous clothing choices had not done her breasts justice. They were pretty large compared to Jennifer's, but the bikini was clearly some engineering marvel that made them sit up tall and just a little more exposed than they needed to be. I stared for what was possibly a criminal amount of time until she turned around to both get in and let me get on with breathing. Olivia didn't indicate any obvious displeasure with this, and Jennifer just lightly snickered.

It was just the four of us for a while, and that was really nice. We had settled into our little piece of the resort right, and it was like we owned the place. The hot tub had a decent amount of space and we had spread out quite a bit with the guys across from each other and the girls also. We were mostly submerged and feeling very mellow. At some point I was wanting to get another drink, but I didn't want to spoil the moment.

Pretty soon, two other couples showed up, and they showed up at a funny time. Although the initial conversations were shared among the group, we had once again degenerated into Jennifer and Ken talking, with me chatting Olivia up. The other two couples entered the hot tub where they thought they were keeping the existing couples together, but they wound up first splitting Jennifer and I up, and then splitting up Ken and Olivia. So now there were four couples in the hot tub, but not quite the right ones. This was mostly lost on Jennifer as she was talking to Ken quite animatedly about something, but it was not lost on Olivia and me. Partially, it was because the situation was just kind of amusing. But it also was not really a hot tub for a large number of people to spread out in.

Olivia and I were pressed together for the first time, and I had this beautiful but unfamiliar half-naked woman sitting next to me with our legs and sides pressed together. We exchanged a brief smile when our fellow soakers pushed us together, but she just kept up the conversation with everyone else as if nothing had happened. I, however, was desperately trying to figure out what to do with my hands and arms. I wound up scrunching them into my lap, and looking really ridiculous and awkward in the process, which is exactly what I was trying to avoid. At some point, Olivia took my right hand in her left and let us both rest our clasped hands on our legs. In some way, this was much more relaxing. In a small way, it was in the comforting hand of a new friend.

In a much larger way, a hot woman had her hand on my thigh, and I immediately started to get hard. This wasn't a big deal since I was under water, but it didn't look like I was going to be getting my drink any time soon in the shape I was in.

Ken came to the rescue. "Hey, there are lots of drinks in this hot tub, but some of us are getting left out of the fun!" He asked Jennifer if she wanted anything, and she was on the fence. He looked at Olivia and me, and I said, "Margarita, rocks," and Olivia indicated that worked for her also. Ken then turned back to Jennifer and suggested she should come with him to see if she could make up her mind at the bar, and also to have some help carrying back the drinks.

Jennifer, always the helpful one, thought that was a great plan. She and Ken got out at the same time. Ken, wearing modern men's swim trunks that had about 30 sq. ft. of fabric, proceeded to take about 3 gallons of water out with him, which was amusing. Jennifer, on the other hand, emerged from the hot tub, and the conversation came to a stop. As it turns out, I had made a pretty good decision with her bikini. While not totally see-through, it wasn't exactly opaque when wet. She got up and gave the group a quick wave, and somewhat jokingly said, "Save our seats," but in the process, she gave us a display usually reserved for wet T-shirt contests. Her nipples and areolas were clearly visible, and the younger woman to the right of Olivia was somewhat shocked by this and was clearly not good at hiding that.

At some point, my wife was going to have to look down, but now she was going to wander through the crowd, up to the bar, and order some drinks essentially topless. Oh man. I was so hoping that she didn't notice. It might ruin the vacation. But for now it was the hottest thing I could imagine.

Olivia, you could tell, clearly noticed, but didn't say a word. She just kept on smiling and carrying on with her conversations. My biggest worry was Ken. I didn't think he had the wherewithal to have that conversation with Jennifer, but I also didn't think there was anything in his experience with being a guy that could keep his jaw off the floor.

With the two of them gone temporarily, the atmosphere subtly changed between Olivia and me. We leaned into each other, more like a real couple than two people trying to pretend like we were not a couple. We began chatting with each other a bit, and not to the whole crowd. And our faces were getting much closer to each other than a non-couple ought to be.

"Are you enjoying yourself here at the resort?" I asked, a little tongue-tied and bewitched to have her so close to me, but desperate to cover up my nervousness.

"Very much. There is a sense of freedom on vacation that doesn't really exist at home."

"That's what we were going for also. Just a chance to let loose."

"Yes, I've definitely noticed that."

"I thought you had noticed. You don't seem terribly scandalized by seeing two people having sex."

"Scandalized? Not so much. Surprised to see a couple going at it in front of an uncovered large window in a public space? Maybe a little."

"Well, sorry to surprise you in that case."

"Surprises aren't always a bad thing," she said as she moved slightly away.

Well, so much for trying to get the upper hand in that conversation, as she left me speechless. I was wondering why she had said something like that and then pulled away, but she was once again one step ahead of me and had noticed our spouses coming back. Given that my half-naked wife had gone off with her husband for a few minutes, I'm not sure what the protocol was, but she was probably right playing it cool with them.

Jennifer's suit had dried a little bit and wasn't quite so explicit in its display. They both had two drinks in each hand and came over to hand them to us. As they bent down to give us our drinks, I saw that poor Ken was getting hard. Jennifer had to be getting to him. He quickly jumped back into the hot tub with Jennifer getting in a little more carefully. After spending so much time engaged in conversation with Ken, she actually took an extended look at Olivia and me, and gave me a look that, while ambiguous, clearly did not mean, "You are in trouble, Mister."

With the drinks now in hand, we were back to talking with the larger group, with a nice mix of drinking and conversation. Jennifer and Ken gota little more comfortable in each other's space, and Olivia and I became more relaxed too. When the other two couples eventually said their goodbyes, we were now in this pairing where the wrong couples were coupled up with each other for no particular good reason, but no one seemed to be in a hurry to change that.

Eventually the drinks were finished and things started to get quieter. I was trying to figure out what the next move would be that could keep things going when Jennifer declared somewhat abruptly, "I think we need to turn in. It's been a long day." It was a statement, not a question, and it very quickly broke the mood and made the whole odd seating pattern seem awkward all of the sudden.

We all got up quickly, and it was starting to look like things were going a bit sour as we were taking the long walk back to the shared bungalow together, but before we went in our door, Olivia went over to Jennifer and gave her a quick hug and said, "It was really wonderful having dinner and just hanging out with the two of you. Hopefully we'll see you around later." And with that, Jennifer immediately brightened back up and the mood lightened.

We went back inside and hung up our swimsuits to dry. Jennifer was quiet, especially by her standards, and I was worried I was going to hear about the swimsuit I had helped pick out or my unnecessarily close seating with Olivia. Instead, we just crawled into bed and got in our normal position where we were lying close to each other, with me on my back and her on her side. We were in our normal sleepwear. Jennifer in her panties and me in nothing. Everything was totally normal.

"Wasn't that sort of weird that you and Olivia were sitting together and Ken and I wound up sitting together?"

"Yeah," I said carefully, "that was kind of funny."

"I mean, we weren't doing anything wrong, right? Neither one of us."

"Nope. Just hanging out in the hot tub."

"Was Olivia feeling okay? It looked like you were holding her hand under the water."

"I think that something about the crowd and dinner was unsettling to her."

"I was worried earlier that she was mad at me for monopolizing Ken so much."

She was more worried about herself. "I don't know why you would think that. You didn't do anything wrong."

"Well, it's just that Ken seemed to be checking me out quite a bit, especially when we were going and getting drinks. And when we sat back down, he had his hand on my thigh. But I guess they are probably just friendly people."

"I thought tonight was great, and I hope you enjoyed the attention. Even if it was drifting into flirting a little, all of us were together and everyone seemed to be having a good time. I don't think anyone meant any harm."

"No, I guess you are probably right. I probably shouldn't have chased them off. I don't know what made me think those things."

"It's okay. They're great folks. There was nothing sexual about it." I probably didn't need to add that part, especially since at least on my end it was a lie, and there is no way that Ken wasn't starting to have inappropriate thoughts about Jennifer. But it was the type of statement that no one was going to have any way to verify, so I said it to make her feel better.

I was pretty good with all of the harmless fun during the evening that had followed up the excitement of the afternoon's massage. But it didn't look like I was going to get lucky tonight unless something radically changed.

And then we heard them. It wasn't quite like they were in the same room as us, but the walls were obviously pretty thin. At first it was just quiet bed movement and some tell-tale moans. I didn't say anything to Jennifer as I worried it would give her a chance to say that we shouldn't be listening. But I did hold her hand just a little tighter. As it turns out, Jennifer was smiling and everything was good.

Jennifer even volunteered, "That's sort of sweet, they are having sex. They must have enjoyed the night with us also."

I couldn't resist pulling on this thread a bit. "Well, I'm guessing that Ken saw enough of your body tonight that he probably ripped Olivia's clothes off her as soon as they hit the room."

"What? Oh, please. Olivia is gorgeous and younger than me. You are just a lecherous old man and think Ken is too," she joked.

But then we started hearing them talk. As they started fucking harder, the bed was moving harder and it was a lot easier to hear them.

"Oh God, Ken, that is so fucking good. It's been forever since you took me like this." Olivia did not sound like nice Olivia. She sounded like a bad girl, and I was getting hard fast. The whole thing was so hot. "I bet it was Jennifer that got you so worked up, wasn't it?

Jennifer froze up. Holy freaking shit, did Olivia just say that? We probably shouldn't be listening to this, but I was hard as a rock. I was listening to the woman that had spent the evening getting me hard, and now she was getting drilled by her husband and bringing up my wife? Oh, man.

They continued to pound hard, and the moans and the slamming bed sounds were getting to be too much for me. I pulled down Jennifer's panties and climbed on top of her in an instant. I'm a nice guy, but this wasn't the time to ask politely. After years of fucking this woman, I knew exactly where I was going and drove my dick home hard and fast.

She didn't tell me to stop, she didn't ask what the hell I was doing, she just said, "Shhh...." I got the hint and started fucking her with long, slow strokes.

Ken and Olivia were increasing the pace, but Olivia wanted more. Evidently I wasn't the only one getting off a little on their spouse getting off with someone else.

"Oh God, Ken... Just fucking say it. Say it. Say it was Jennifer. You know she looks hot. She's sweet but she's one of those women that are totally fuckable. She looks fuckable, and you heard them this morning."

The moment of truth. Was this conversation going to bother Jennifer?

She was moving under me with her hips with mine to make things go faster, which was not like her. But she was sloppy wet, and was starting to make noises of her own.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm getting so close, Ken. I bet they're fucking right next to us. Jennifer is probably on her back with her tits bouncing around like a total slut... so fucking hot. I saw her this morning through the window, and she was taking it like a tramp. Oh God, he was drilling her... so fucking good."

I don't know when they started fucking, but this was getting to be too much for me already, even having emptied my balls all over Jennifer earlier in the afternoon. Jennifer said loudly, "Don't stop... don't stop... don't stop..." as she neared the edge.

And then, as if we needed any help, Ken finally blurted out, "Yeah, Jennifer. Take my dick! Take my dick, you little slut!" This put Olivia over the edge and she started screaming incoherently. "Yeah, come on my cock, Jennifer, and I'll come in your pussy like all you teasing sluts deserve! I'll fill you up. Oh God, oh God..." - at which point he let out a long series of grunts and clearly emptied into Olivia.

But more importantly, listening to Ken talking about fucking Jennifer hard sent Jennifer way over the edge. She had her head to the side, and I don't know if she was ashamed or just flailing about as she was coming, but she had a look on her face like I had never seen before. She was making this loud mewling noise that was unbelievably hot and unrestrained as she unabashedly came and came in a very non-Jennifer fashion. That put me over the edge of course, and I watched her thrash while I pumped a load into her that matched her orgasm.

We collapsed together, catching our breath and enjoying the fact that a couple of nice, polite middle-aged people like ourselves had just done some world-class fucking. As we cooled down, I was expecting Jennifer to go back into embarrassed, good-girl mode, but instead she just kept the smile on her face as we slowly drifted off. Not long before we both fell asleep, I heard her say softly, "Can you believe that people actually think I'm some sort of tramp to get off to?"

Was this my wife?

*****

We slept great, thanks to the sex, and woke up relatively late the next morning. We didn't go down for breakfast and instead just hung out in bed watching people fix up homes on TV. We didn't have cable at home so my wife considered what were fairly mediocre home renovation shows to be a bit of a fun treat. I think she might have been a little nervous about facing Ken and Olivia after the dueling sex business the previous night, but if she was uncomfortable, she didn't show it at all. It was a little surprising to see her let loose like she did yesterday, but it was wonderful to not see too much of the guilt afterwards. That had always been one of her sticking points. After being even a little bit of a bad girl, she'd have a guilt trip afterwards. But now, things seemed to be building on each other. I was determined to keep the momentum going.

The day was looking a little cloudy, but still warm. I had wanted to hit the beach to swim and be outside a little more as long as we were in paradise, but Jennifer wasn't really one for sunbathing or swimming. Much of that was because of the sun, and years of medical school had caused her to fear being out in the sun too long. I managed to convince her to hang out at the beach since it was cloudy, and mentioned that I'd go back and grab some lunch if she got hungry. She had a book that she had hoped to read while on break and that sealed the deal.

The part of the beach associated with the resort was relatively small. There was a decent crowd there so people were situated closer to each other than we were expecting. Since it was early, we had no trouble finding a couple of chairs though. People were just starting to fill in the spaces.