Making Friends on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look like you are enjoying yourself," she said with a not very innocent smile.

I smiled back. "Of course. What guy wouldn't enjoy dancing with you." I wasn't sure where she was heading, so I thought I'd keep it safe.

"Good. I like to see my friends happy," she said in a slightly conspiratorial way. "And I haven't seen Ken and Jennifer in a while. They are probably enjoying themselves also."

I didn't quite know what her agenda was, but it was clear that having Jennifer and Ken spend some quality time together was not a problem at all. Again, I didn't know for sure if I was all-in on this, but I was clearly not that bothered and wanted to see where she was taking this.

"I certainly hope they are having fun. We seemed to have lost them in the crowd, but they are big kids. I think they can take care of themselves for a while." I laughed a bit as I said this, hoping that she would run with it.

"I think it is great for a man to be so supportive of his wife having fun without watching over her all of the time. You sound like a great husband."

"What about you? Ken seems to have no problem with you getting lost on the dance floor for quite a while with a man who can't keep his eyes off of you."

"Ken is not going to complain about anything as long as a pretty girl is paying attention to him. He's a great guy, but he's a guy." She pulled in a little closer to me, and our bodies were now touching. I was trying to keep from getting too close so she couldn't feel me getting hard, but that might have just made it more glaringly obvious that I was having a problem.

"I've always thought it would be fun if Ken could open up a little more, but I've never really noticed him move in that direction - until I saw Jennifer. Your sweet little wife is exactly Ken's kryptonite. She's clearly got him wrapped around her finger. I don't think that was her plan, but now that she's got him hooked, I think she's enjoying it."

I hadn't really thought of it that way, but accidentally seducing a guy would appeal to her sense of being desired without actually looking like she had done anything wrong. And so far, no one had called her on it. And the 'accidental' part was starting to slowly slip away. Between the attention from Ken and listening to Ken and Olivia talking about her while they were fucking their brains out, I think Jennifer was moving from just being drunk on wine to being drunk on the power of having Ken desire her.

While I was sorting this out Olivia and I were getting closer. We were still moving, but now my hands were around her waist, and her arms were around my waist. Slowly, she moved her hands to my neck to pull my head a little closer to hers. This was causing her breasts to slide up my chest a little, and I had given up on trying to hide how hard I was. If she was going to play this game, I was assuming that she knew that a hard dick was going to be part of it and she wasn't going to run screaming. As she pushed her crotch against mine, she smiled and pulled my head closer.

"I think if Ken and Jennifer can figure things out, then we can all win this game," she said in my ear with her lips touching me. I was getting so turned on by her. I had mentally bought into this scenario a long time ago, but at this point I would have begged Jennifer to fuck Ken right on the dance floor if I thought she would do it. But I wasn't sure if Jennifer was quite where I was. Getting turned on is one thing, but having a nice girl like Jennifer let herself have sex with a guy she just met is quite different.

"They might need a little bit more help," Olivia said, "but I think we can give them a push if you are willing to work with me a bit. Let's go check on them." As she spoke, her tongue was now touching my ear. I don't quite think she realized how close I was to just carrying her off to the room and not giving a shit about what our spouses thought. She was killing me.

We worked our way through the crowd to where we thought they might be. It took a while to find them as they seemed to be hiding from our eyes. But it was clear the dynamic had changed a little. Jennifer was no longer in a fun, giggly mood. She was now in full vixen mode. She had her arms in the air with her chest thrust forward just a little, and her ass pushed back a little. Ken was behind her, not quite touching her, but staring at her with a look of lust on his face. The dancing was just barely defensible as something two friends might do for fun, but they were about to cross a line.

We had stopped to watch them, our bodies pressed close together and arms around each other's waists, when Jennifer saw us and immediately stopped dancing and looked a little guilty. Olivia and I were careful to give her a big smile, and Olivia immediately spoke up. "God, you look so good out there dancing. I wish I had your natural charm. I can't believe Ken wasn't all over you!" She finished that off with a genuine laugh and smile such that Jennifer immediately became her happy self again.

"Oh please, I'm just a middle-aged woman out here having some silly fun far away from home. You guys are so nice indulging me."

"By the look on Ken's face, I don't think he's just being nice. And I've been monopolizing your man also for a while. But I don't want to wear these nice guys out so soon. How about we go back to our room and have a nightcap there. It's getting a little loud and crowded here, and it's hard to chat."

No one had to be convinced that a break was a good idea, so we went back to the room. This time though, we were walking with each other's spouses and no one was being shy about it. Olivia and I were walking closely with our arms around each other, while Jennifer was basically hanging off of Ken in a way that was a little more than friendly. Ken looked like he was king of the world with Jennifer hanging on him like she was.

We got back to their room and Olivia told them to have a seat while she asked me to help her with glasses and wine from the kitchenette. It didn't take us long to open the wine and get the glasses, but Olivia gave me one quick kiss on the ear and asked, "Are you good?" I smiled and nodded. I was not quite sure where she was going with all of this, but she had clearly executed her role as the puppet master perfectly so far and I wasn't going to stop her now.

As we walked towards the couch Jennifer slid over closer to Ken to make room for us, but Olivia changed her path at the last minute and offered me the chair. I wasn't sure how this was going to work, but I was following her lead at this point. Olivia sat on the floor and leaned against the front of the chair.

We chatted and laughed about some of the things that we had done so far to compare notes about the resort. Olivia volunteered that they had spent some time checking out the beach and had availed itself of its features. "It was so hot a couple of days ago that it felt great to let my boobs out for a while."

"Sorry I missed that," I volunteered, trying to keep the conversation light, but also looking down the front of Olivia's dress and letting my mind fill in the blanks.

"That's okay. Ken seemed to be doing enough looking around for everyone," Olivia teased, clearly in fun.

"Hey, I was just comparing everyone to you and realized that you had the nicest ones at the resort." That Ken was pretty good.

"Did you make it down to the beach?" Olivia asked.

I smiled, "Oh yeah, we were down there earlier, weren't we hon?" I laughed a bit, trying to draw Jennifer in. She might need a little encouragement to tell her story. But she just gave me a look that wasn't mad, but she clearly wasn't going to be drawn in so easily.

"I really think Jennifer was enjoying herself there. She was chatting with a few folks about one of the books she brought, and being the great speaker that she is, after a couple of minutes she had a large crowd of young men hanging on her every word." I gave Jennifer an evil smile after that last sentence, hoping to get a rise out of her, but she just smiled and didn't say anything.

Fortunately, Olivia jumped in. "Hmm... I'm assuming you had some visual aids that accompanied your story, Jennifer. Or do you have a speaking style that captivates young men?"

At this point we were all laughing and Jennifer was forced to jump in and defend herself. "Hey, going topless was more Jim's idea than mine! And I can't help it if I'm 'captivating' in the right environment." She tried to look embarrassed, but you could tell she was pretty proud of herself.

"Did you really have a crowd?" Ken asked, clearly delighted by this story.

"Well, it probably wasn't a 'crowd' as Jim would say, but when you are just sitting there with your boobs on display for the first time in your life in front of a bunch of young guys, it seems like a whole lot."

"Wow," said Olivia, clearly impressed. "I'm clearly the amateur here when it comes to laying out in the sun. I'm sorry I missed it. I could have learned something."

"YOU'RE sorry you missed it?!?" Ken said in an exaggerated fashion. "So basically, every guy at the place has seen your assets, and after spending all this time with you guys, I get nothing? That seems unfair."

Jennifer just smiled. Ken was close, but that wasn't quite going to get it. It was killing me that we were just on the edge. Oh please, Olivia, Do something.

"Well, it seems like our tits have been on display to a bunch of potential weirdos that we don't know, and I'm just about sweating to death after dancing so much. So if no one minds, I'm going to pull these straps down and give the girls some air. Last chance for complaints?"

Oh man, this was it. I think the whole crowd knew I was not going to complain. And Jennifer would never tell someone what to do, although she might make an excuse and leave. Ken, however, was not whooping and hollering and cheering like I thought he ought to. There was just a little pause, and I worried that the whole thing would come crashing down.

And then, against all odds, the miracle occurred. Jennifer spoke up. "Of course. It's not a big deal at all, Olivia. And what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't supportive. I'm kind of sticky in this tight dress myself, so if you'll do it, I'll do it. I'm just drunk enough and feel bad that Ken didn't get to see the show yesterday. But you two guys better be thankful for this.

Olivia was right. It all revolved around Jennifer. If she was in, everything would work out.

And then it happened. Without any further ado, Olivia slipped the straps of her dress down off of her shoulders and pulled it down to her waist. It was glorious to see those tits for the first time. I would have considered her tits one the great highlights of the decade in any event, but wanting to see them so bad and finally getting them was great. And they were indeed great. They had a natural beauty to them and hung down just slightly, capped with some very hard nipples. She was clearly enjoying the attention and looking forward to anything that might happen next.

Jennifer, on the other hand, didn't quite have a dress that could slip down so easily. It was tight on her, and a bit sweaty from the dancing. She stopped for a second, trying to figure out how to pull the dress down without doing damage to the goods, when I made a very generous offer. "Ken, could you do her a big favor and unzip the back of her dress?"

My wife gave me a look that was half smile and half glare, for me being so bold as to offer the honor of undressing her to another man, but she didn't hesitate to turn her back to Ken. And Ken hesitated even less to do the honors. He unzipped the dress most of the way down her back and then moved back a bit to await the fruits of his labor.

All eyes were on Jennifer as she grabbed the front of her dress and pulled it down just a little more slowly than necessary, soaking in the attention just a little bit before the big reveal. Ken was staring a little more than necessary, but who could blame him. Olivia even seemed to start smiling a little bigger, possibly in admiration, but more likely in anticipation of her plan coming together. And watching my wife undress in such an intimate setting was making me hard as a rock. Have I mentioned how good she looks?

"Ta-da!" she said, thrusting her arms out and trying to cut the sexual tension in the room with a little levity. We all honored the gesture and clapped for her and she seemed to be happy with her situation despite what seemed like a minor case of nerves at first. She settled back into her previous spot next to Ken, although now she was leaning on him and his arm was around her lower back. They were looking quite cozy with each other. Of course, I wasn't doing too bad with Olivia sitting on the ground between my legs while I sat on the chair.

We continued to chat, talking a little bit about our lives back home, while the women sat there with their dresses pulled down and their tits enjoying night air while we guys enjoyed the view. At some point we all needed a bathroom break so in a brief moment where I wasn't totally hard, I excused myself. When I returned, I took off my shirt.

Olivia decided to take her turn, so I offered her a hand up which she gladly accepted. This left her walking around with a dress rather awkwardly hanging around her waist and legs. When she returned, she walked out holding the dress and wearing just her underwear. We all stopped talking as she approached in nothing but black lace panties that were mostly transparent, especially if you were staring like me. She explained that she felt dumb wearing the dress around her waist, and asked if we minded. I think she knew the answer from the guys. Jennifer just giggled.

Ken went next and returned sans shirt, and then all eyes were on Jennifer. She had her dress around her waist and nothing else and I wasn't sure where she was going to go with this. "Somebody needs to find my underwear that I left in here when I got dressed. There is no way I'm walking around buck naked." I didn't like the second part, but it sounded like she was okay with dressing down just a little bit more, which was progress. Olivia volunteered to go hunt down her underwear in the bedroom while Jennifer went to the bathroom.

This left Ken and I alone in the room for a minute. We didn't say anything but at some point we exchanged a smile and knew he was good to go for just about anything. But like me, I think he was prepared to let Olivia drive.

Jennifer emerged from the bathroom looking a lot like she left and Olivia returned shortly afterwards, having struck out on her errand. "I'm not sure where your skivvies ran off to, but they have to be in there somewhere. Why don't you see if you can make Ken do something useful this evening and see if he can find them in there while Gus and I open another bottle." Nicely done Olivia.

Olivia and I wandered into the kitchen and put a little more distance between us and our spouses. I was getting ridiculously horny after spending all of this time with the mostly naked women, and as soon as we wandered into the kitchen I pulled Olivia into me, pressing her breasts against my chest and leaning into her for what I thought was going to be a much-deserved make out session. She didn't resist my embrace, but once again put her mouth next to my ear and whispered, "So how long do you think they will be in there?"

Honestly, I had briefly forgotten about Jennifer and Ken due to the fact that I was good with Jennifer doing what she wanted and well, Olivia. I was starting to see that Olivia's game was more focused on Ken and Jennifer and less on herself. But the Ken and Jennifer game was clearly getting her off so I wasn't too worried.

"Unfortunately, I can't imagine that it will take too long to find a pair of panties in a hotel bedroom. So we probably don't have a lot of time." Give me something Olivia, just a few seconds, because you are killing me.

"They might be a while. It depends on how well I hid them and how much time they want to spend on their appointed task."

Shit, she was good.

"I appreciate your patience. It will be rewarded, let me assure you, if Jennifer is good with it. I think she will be." For the first time, I felt her hands roam up my back to my neck and pull my head down a bit and pull my head into hers. She pressed her lips to mine and quickly used her tongue to open me up. After decades of being good, I felt totally like a teenager making out with the hottest girl at school. A total sexpot standing around in an almost non-existent pair of underwear was making out with me while my dick was essentially trying to fuck her through my shorts. And she was totally getting into it. It was amazing.

I didn't really have a plan but my hands did and were starting to work their way into her underwear. But after way too short of a time, Olivia pulled away and said, "I don't hear Jennifer and Ken. What do you think they are up to?"

"Hmm... Not sure. It depends on how good Ken is at getting Jennifer warmed up."

"I may have given him a few pointers."

"Sounds like none of this was accidental."

"Fate needs a bit of a nudge every once in a while and the minute I saw Jennifer, I didn't want to let this opportunity get away."

"Sounds like you are okay with Ken enjoying himself."

"Okay with it? I have been waiting for a long time to watch Ken fuck someone else. It's taken a long time to warm Ken up to the idea and a much longer time to find the right situation. And that situation is Jennifer."

"You sound like a really great wife. But I'm hoping this isn't a totally selfless experience."

"Oh hell no." She moved her hand to the obvious bulge in the front of my pants. "You are part of the equation also."

The nearly naked nymph was totally driving me crazy, but she asked a good question. What was Jennifer up to? I had a feeling that the Jennifer/Ken question wasn't just a rhetorical one for Olivia. I put my hand around Olivia's ass and gave her one last kiss and a grind against her crotch and we quietly made our way towards the bedroom door.

We could hear Jennifer and Ken talking softly. They didn't seem to be obviously making a lot of noise, but they weren't exactly whispering at this point. The notion that somehow one of the four of us was going to get upset easily had long since slipped from our minds.

"Ken, what do you think you are doing?" Jennifer said with a slight laugh.

"Just doing my part to help with the search."

"My underwear aren't lost on my body, and yet that seems to be where your hands and eyes wind up."

"Well, they don't seem to be anywhere in the room and this seems to be the next best place to search."

"I appreciate your enthusiasm, I really do, but we probably shouldn't be doing this."

"My hands were all over you when we were dancing. And if I recall, yours were roaming freely also."

"That was different. We were surrounded by people. That way we couldn't go too far. Right now I'm standing here topless with my dress around my waist and your hands roaming around my boobs and ass." I gave Olivia a squeeze when I heard Jennifer say that. Olivia just smiled.

"So you don't like what I'm doing?" Ken said fairly quietly

"That's not the problem. You are making it hard to be good with your hands on my body and your lips on my ear. Mmm... very hard... and Jim and Olivia are probably in the other room wondering about us. What if they walked in here?"

"What if? I don't hear them, so whatever they are doing, it doesn't involve a lot of talking. I'm thinking they are not too concerned. And deep down, I don't think you are too concerned either."

"I'm trying to be concerned about them," she said without much conviction but with a somewhat labored breathing. "But I'm a little focused on your hands and where they seem to be going."