Making Friends on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were walking the first evening, I had noticed that part of the beach had some hand-painted signs that said 'NO NUDITY' on one line, and then, 'Topless OK' on the next. I laughed to myself at that because topless is definitely OK in my book. Jennifer had never gone topless before and had pushed back against it in the past when I had suggested it. I thought about mentioning it when we first grabbed our chairs, but I had had more success this trip letting things take their course and thought I'd look out for a good opportunity to get her out of her bikini top.

I went into the ocean and swam a while, enjoying the sensation of the warm salt water. I love the ocean and the fact that it's easier to float because of the salt. I've had people tell me that it's all in my head but that's fine with me. I also love the fact that the ocean just goes on as far as the eye can see. It gives a great sense of being enveloped by nature. And it didn't hurt that there were a number of women enjoying the water also. Not a lot, but enough smiling, wet, barely dressed bodies that I really didn't want to get out.

After a while, I did want to check on my wife. As I walked back from the water, I saw that it was getting significantly busier. It was the afternoon and people had started bringing drinks down to the beach, giving it a little more of a fun vibe. Most importantly, the toplessness had also started. It wasn't a majority of the women by any means, but it was still probably at least a dozen women who had the girls out. It was awesome. I don't think women know how they can make a man's day by just letting us take a look every once in a while.

Jennifer was just reading though, pretty much as I had left her, lying on her back and getting into her book. I noticed that she had started chatting with the folks around her, which is pure Jennifer. It was mostly couples, although there were also a few groups of younger guys and younger girls who were there also. Jennifer was mostly chatting with the couples that were our age and seemed to be enjoying the company.

My wife decided to take me up on my offer to go back and grab some food. I was really enjoying the beach and slightly regretted making that promise. "I guess I can go back and get us some food and drinks - but you owe me."

I smiled to soften the words, and she laughed. "Okay, fine," she said. "What do I owe you for walking all that way and bringing back a sandwich."

"Well," I said with a grin, "you could go topless."

As expected, I got the world's largest eye roll. "I'm not sure those are equivalent." But she was still smiling.

"Hey, don't do it for me. Do it for all the guys out here. Consider it a charitable donation to the welfare of men everywhere on the beach."

The older couple next to us that Jennifer had been talking to couldn't help but overhear our conversation. The woman commented that she had promised her husband she'd do it once and it would count as his birthday present this year. And if Jennifer would do it, it would make it easier for her.

More eye rolling, but you could tell that if she could do someone a favor, then that would help it happen. "Fine, but your husband is getting quite the present this year."

Both women reached behind to undo their tops. You'd think that I'd be watching my wife's new friend, but I had waited too long in my life to not watch my wife do the deed. There she was, taking off her top like I'd seen her do a thousand times before. But this time, she was outside in a decent crowd. It was magnificent. And her friend didn't look too bad either. This was turning out to be a fucking great day.

I'm sure I was staring at both of them when my wife rather tersely said, "Well, where's my lunch." Oh right. Lunch. I hated to leave, but a deal is a deal. And she'd look just as good when I got back.

I headed back up to the property, and got a large sandwich for us to split, a mai-tai and a sparkling water since I didn't know whether she would want to indulge a little or was just thirsty.

As I made my way back, I had a little trouble finding where we had settled down earlier. Something didn't seem right. Where I thought we were sitting was a crowd. As I got closer, there was my wife, surrounded by a small crowd of young men who were engaging her in conversation. What was going on here?

It seemed that they were all having an animated discussion about the book my wife was reading. At least that was the pretense. These guys did not look like the local book club, but they sure were hanging on everything Jennifer was saying. It must have been fascinating, because they never looked away.

After I returned, the guys somewhat awkwardly made their way back down to the beach to a group of young women who were more their age, but not confident enough to shed their tops. I wanted to ask what exactly had transpire, but didn't know where to start.

Jennifer looked a little guilty. "Those guys sure had a lot of questions about this book. They just kept asking and asking about this and that. I didn't want to spoil it for them if they were that interested and I was trying to be helpful, but everything I said just led to more questions."

Was she serious? Her tits were holding a very public showing around a bunch of horny young men, and she thought it was about the book? Even her new friend had to hold back a guffaw when Jennifer attempted that explanation. I noticed that her fairly attractive friend was able to keep her tits to herself just fine, but somehow my wife had "accidentally" attracted an audience of guys that happened to hang around for a lecture. She's naive, but she's not that naive.

That was all a little weird, but at some point I just sat back and enjoyed food, drink and breasts. It turned out that Jennifer was both thirsty and in the mood for something boozy, so I scored some points with the drink order. The neighboring couple excused themselves to go back for a nap, and we settled in for a little more relaxation. Jennifer went back to her book, and I did one more dip in the sea. She didn't cover herself back up after our friends left, so every guy on the beach got a birthday present for themselves that afternoon.

We eventually went back to the room around half-past two. We put our stuff down on the table, and I pulled her close for a quick kiss. "Hey, you looked great out there. Thanks for doing that for me. This will be a very memorable vacation." I didn't know if anything like that would ever happen again, so I wanted to make sure she knew I appreciated it and to give her some positive reinforcement before the moment slipped away. Turns out, the moment wasn't going anywhere.

"Did you really think that was okay, me taking off my top?"

"Of course. What could possibly make you think that it wasn't?"

"Well, I mean, most of the women were just laying there, but I had started talking to a couple of the young women about the book, and the guys followed them over to me. I really was just trying to talk to the women."

"I was wondering what was happening there."

"And at some point, the women wandered off and the guys were still hanging around chatting with me while I was practically naked. And they were just checking out my boobs, not really trying to hide it. I didn't want to be rude and say something. What do you even say in that situation?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure what you should have done."

She was still pressed up against me at this point and could tell I was getting painfully hard hearing her talk about this. Her hand moved to the front of my trunks and outlined my huge erection.

She smiled. "Too many tits out there today?" She had no idea that I was just thinking of hers and the whole world enjoying them. "I can do something about that."

Jennifer pulled down my trunks and gave the tip of my dick and nice slow suck. This is not typical Jennifer, but it felt so good.

"I guess I'm not really doing anything right now that a slut wouldn't do. Showing my tits to a bunch of guys, and now I'm blowing one of them. Good thing it's you, right? I mean, I could tell that most of those guys were big and hard while they were looking at me. They were staring at my tits, but I was a little bad looking at the outlines of their cocks in their trunks. All hard for me."

Oh fuck that was so hot to hear her say that.

"You know, I'm just a little excited too. Maybe you could help me out while I finish you off. And then I promise to try to not be such a slut."

I ripped her bikini off, picked her up, threw her on the couch so that her feet were away from me and her head was right where it needed to be. We didn't 69 very often, but we had no trouble getting into a position where I was on top of her with my dick was in her mouth. I headed straight for her pussy.

I would not have described her as, "a little excited". My sweet wife was running like a faucet. I dove into that pussy and it was wet. Usually she likes her clit to be gently licked, but she was pushing her whole pussy in my face like her life depended on it. All the while she was giving me a really sloppy blowjob. And honestly, it wasn't a great blowjob, but this wasn't about me, this was about her getting herself off after this afternoon, and I think the blowjob was just an excuse to get her pussy eaten.

It would be great to say that we both came at the same time, but I can't tell you how hot her talk had gotten me. Despite the fact that my dick was basically just fucking her mouth while she was focused on getting off, I got there first. I came hard. Some of it wound up in her mouth, but a lot of it just wound up everywhere on her lips, her cheeks and other places on her face.

She wasn't far behind when she started panting, "Oh God, faster, faster," only it was a bit slurred because she had my cum all over her mouth and lips. But she didn't care and kept up the noises until they became a little incomprehensible.

"Uhhhnnng.....UHHHNNG...YES!"

She screamed out one last muffled scream and her legs clamped together like a vice. I had just gotten my head out of the danger zone, but my hand was still there with a couple of fingers buried in her pussy. It hurt my hand a little, but it was so fucking sexy to see her react like that.

She was moaning for quite a while and then she finally relaxed her muscles. Usually after a rare 69 session, she's quick to get up and clean up, but she was just laying there looking like this strange combination of angel and slut. It was beautiful, and it was hot. She eventually got up without a word and went to take a shower. I was hoping we'd get a chance to talk a bit so I could tell her how amazing she was, but now I was worried she was just a little embarrassed about this interaction. We were definitely on a roll as far as her pushing way past her boundaries. I didn't want anything to hold her back.

She took a long shower, and I was expecting her to be a bit sheepish afterwards. Instead, she just plopped beside me on the couch right next to me and grabbed my hand with her right hand, and the TV remote with her left hand and turned on a cooking show, settling in next to me.

*****

We were very lazily watching TV for a couple of hours, half-napping in the process when we got a text from Olivia on the group text for the four of us asking if we wanted to do a slightly early dinner with them tonight so we could hit the resort club/bar and do some dancing. We were both game for this. I think Jennifer was just having a blast hanging out with new friends. I was thinking more that between Jennifer and hopefully Olivia, I would feel like I had won the dance partner lottery.

Dinner was once again great. The conversation flowed, with lots of light touching and flirting by the girls. Olivia was a bit more restrained, but more intentional with her flirting. Jennifer, on the other hand, felt so comfortable with Ken that she was just carrying on with him like a teenager. Since it was early, it was mostly older folks at the tables around us giving us disapproving looks, but we were having too much fun to care.

Olivia was wearing a thin dress that was modest by the bikini standards that seemed to be quite popular at the resort. By dress standards, though, it was hot. The straps that came down from the neck got wider as they covered her breasts, but not that wide. Olivia's breasts were not small enough for this to be simple and dignified either. Those pieces of cloth were not quite covering the sides of her tits, exposing a beautiful roundness on both the inside and outside. It wasn't trampy, just hot.

Jennifer hadn't really thought too much about what would be a good outfit for dancing. Olivia's outfit set the bar a little higher than the casual clothes she was wearing. When we were done with dinner and two bottles of wine, Jennifer said that she wanted to change into something more fun for dancing. She surprised me a bit when she asked Olivia to come with her to pick something out. I know that's what a lot of women do, but that wasn't like Jennifer. Also, it's not as if we had brought a ton of clothes with us, so there weren't a lot of choices for her.

That left Ken and I to talk for what I'm sure was not going to be a quick trip for the two gals. Part of me wanted to bring up the whole big picture of what he thought of the closeness between the opposite spouses that seemed to be developing. But how do you bring that up? I saw the primary outcome of such a conversation to be possibly ruining everything through awkwardness. So, we kept the conversation light and talked about the kids, work and some wonderful day in the future when retirement was a possibility. It turned out that this was a great conversation to have. There was nothing about the exchange with Ken that made me think he was anything but just a great guy, and I was strangely happy that Jennifer was getting along so well with him. Of course, the conversation that Jennifer and I had heard through the wall while he and Olivia were having sex was not lost from my mind. Part of him very much realized that he thought Jennifer would be great as more than a friend, but he never said anything remotely creepy. And there was nothing that made me think she was upset with all the attention I was paying to Olivia.

When Jennifer and Olivia returned, I did a double take. Jennifer was wearing an outfit I didn't recognize. I was hesitant to say something and possibly get myself into trouble for not recognizing an outfit that she had bought and showed me, but she quickly volunteered that Olivia had offered to loan her one of her dresses. It was a small, black spaghetti strap number that probably fit her a little tighter than it should since Olivia was a bit thinner than Jennifer. Jennifer seemed to be reveling in it though. She didn't really have anything like that at home, so I was impressed with her confidence to wear it. I wasn't sure how much of it was her getting bolder or the wine at dinner, but she wasn't going to get any complaints from me.

"You look great," I said. She did, and I wanted to encourage her.

"Don't I?" she said with a giggle. It looked like she wanted to tell me something, but we were already headed into the club.

It was early, and we had no trouble getting a table and drinks. We were downing the first round and feeling very little pain when Jennifer grabbed my hand and pulled me to the floor, with Ken and Olivia soon following. Jennifer and I don't dance much, but after a few drinks, everyone is a dancer. We were enjoying ourselves thoroughly when Jennifer came a little closer to me and said, "So you like the dress?"

I just smiled and nodded.

"It's a little tight."

"Tight looks good on you."

"It's way too tight for any of the bras I brought."

"I'm totally okay with that," I said, probably a little more eager than appropriate.

"But guess what else?"

"What?"

"Olivia said I couldn't wear it with any of the underwear that I brought. She wouldn't let me leave without seeing what it looked like without the underwear. So I just took it off while we were standing there just to see what it would look like. I wasn't actually going to not wear underwear, but she just told me that it was perfect and practically pushed me out the door!"

Wow. I was impressed that Olivia pulled that off, but Olivia's skills were becoming less and less surprising. I'm not sure where she was going with all of this, but it seemed that Olivia and I were pushing in the same direction.

"So now I'm stuck here wearing nothing but a tight dress while my panties are sitting on the floor of someone else's room." She laughed about that, which was a good sign. "I wonder what Ken is going to think of that?" Her voice was more playful than concerned.

I smiled, but mostly I thought that you will never see those underwear again if Ken finds them.

I usually like to down a few drinks before hitting the floor, but seeing as how we were well into the alcohol phase of the night and feeling fine and the music was playing, we stepped out onto the floor and found a place that we could dance. We didn't have any problem finding a place for the four of us on the floor since it was early. There were only a few other people dancing, so we probably stood out, but we didn't care. The combination of being slightly older and slightly drunk meant that we were very capable of having a rocking good time without giving a crap about what other people were thinking. And if other people were thinking something, it was that those two chicks were totally hot.

At some point, we took a break and headed to a table to cool off with another well-deserved round of drinks. We had gotten in some serious exercise moving around like we did, and the women had a bit of a sheen about them that looked ridiculously sexy. Jennifer was sitting next to me, but Olivia was sitting across from me. The sides of Olivia's breasts were glistening and it was impossible to look her in her eyes for more than a couple of seconds at a time. Jennifer had cleavage that was also drawing the attention of Ken and I, but it was a little harder for me to casually glance at my wife's breasts without totally turning my head. And as far as I was concerned, it was their job to distract Ken while I was checking out his wife.

We talked and laughed while we worked on our drinks. Ken and I each had a whiskey sour and we were feeling a little mellower than before. Jennifer and Olivia were both drinking white wine, which seemed to be more like Gatorade to them, because after the break, they were ready for us to dance more. I have never said no to a beautiful woman in my life and wasn't about to start.

The club was quickly filling up at this point, and the floor was more crowded. As we got up from the table, Ken and Olivia came out from either side of the table and wound up closer to Jennifer and me, respectively, than they were to each other. As we worked our way through the crowd onto the floor, we were separated, Ken with Jennifer and me with Olivia. This seemed to be happening a lot this weekend, and as usual, we just went with the flow. I started dancing with Olivia and pretty soon we found ourselves separated from our spouses with the throng of other dancers giving us a little privacy.

For someone whom I would have best described as somewhat dignified in most of our interactions, she was starting to show some serious sexpot vibes. She was moving like a woman who knew she was hot, and she was starting to dance a lot closer to me than she was before. Really close. Lots and lots of incidental contact. I was trying to be coolly receptive, but I was clearly getting worked up by Olivia.

At some point, we were getting pinned increasingly close to each other by the crowd. Her face was getting closer to mine, and my heart was starting to race. I wasn't sure where she was going with this, but she just wanted to have a quick conversation.