Making Friends on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help myself. I had to take a look. Fortunately, they both had their backs to the door, with Ken standing behind Jennifer with his arms around her. One of his hands was slowly stroking her nipples, but one seemed to be slowly reaching under the bottom of her dress. Jennifer's head was leaned back into Ken and his mouth was against her ear.

Suddenly, Jennifer let out a low moan that she cut off as if she was embarrassed by her own response. "Ken, what are you doing?"

"Oh damn, Jennifer. Your pussy feels so good. So fucking wet. Let me just rub it for a little while. Please."

"Oh God. I'm not usually like this." She didn't say no.

"You look so fucking hot right now, and feel so good. Just enjoy it. Let me enjoy it."

She was leaning into him and breathing hard. Her hand had reached down to grab his ass and press him against her harder. Ken was clearly rubbing his hard dick against her ass while he played with her. Olivia was watching them play and had a hand down her panties. I was almost afraid to touch myself. I was so close to coming, but I needed relief.

Jennifer was clearly driving herself crazy getting fingered by a very recently found friend while her husband and his wife were somewhere nearby. "Oh God. We should stop. You feel so good, but I don't want to do this to Jim and Olivia."

At this point, Olivia finally spoke up. "I think Jim and I are possibly enjoying this more than the two of you are." Jennifer turned around startled, and, unusually for her, speechless. Olivia just deftly slid her panties down her legs and walked over to Jennifer and said, "The moment I saw you I wanted to see you with Ken. You are sweet, sexy and just once in my life I'd like to watch Ken fuck someone else, and it has to be you. Please do this for me. Please."

Jennifer was still in a bit of a state of shock and looked to me. I'm not sure what I was supposed to say here. If she was looking for someone to defend her honor, I wasn't the right person. She knew that this was one of my fantasies and I knew that while she hadn't ever said it explicitly, it was hers too. I knew her well enough that she wanted this, but wanted a push.

I walked over to her, and pulled her dress down, leaving her naked. She looked beautiful, she looked sweet, but she also looked like sex. Olivia and I Ied her to the bed and sat her down on it. Olivia then walked over to Ken and removed his slacks and underwear. She finally got to see what she was doing to Ken. He looked painfully hard and was staring at Jennifer. I think seeing Ken's dick made this very real very quickly for Jennifer.

Jennifer was starting to breathe heavily again, and was clearly getting worked up. But I think she still needed to be pushed into this to make it okay. And, I think, she was looking to Olivia and me for that push.

Olivia and I sat down on either side of her and slowly laid her down on the bed where she was mostly lying down but her legs were bent at the knee and hanging over the bed. Our arms were on her shoulders and breasts, not holding her down in a real way, just a symbolic one.

Ken walked over and stood between her legs, his cock leading the way. His legs were in between her thighs and as he first touched them, she gave a little bit of a twitch, closing against his legs just a little. He bent down, not far enough to fuck her, but just to rest his dick against her pussy. He slowly started rubbing it against her clit and pussy, quickly getting wet from Jennifer.

After all of the fingering early, and now having a hard dick teasing her, Jennifer was quickly getting as worked up as she was before. Except that now there was a dick just waiting to go in her. All she had to do was ask.

"Oh fuck... I shouldn't do this, right... but you said it was okay, didn't you?" She was slipping fast.

And it didn't help that I had started fondling her breasts and Olivia had slid her hands down to her thigh. "Well, really, the decision is yours. You don't have to do it," said Olivia, having a little fun with the situation.

Meanwhile, Ken had placed the tip of his dick right at Jennifer's opening, and she was grinding her pussy against the head.

Jennifer was moaning at this point. "But you all want me to do this right? You want me to get fucked by Ken, right?" She continued to squirm against his dick.

"I'd feel better to hear you say it was okay," Olivia said, continuing the torture, but knowing just how this was going to end.

"Uhhnnnn... uhhnnnn... I guess... I guess... that... Ken can fuck meeeEEEE."

Ken hadn't waited for her to even finish the sentence before he buried his cock in her. I finally got to watch as my gorgeous wife got her wet pussy drilled hard by a strange cock.

This was not a sweet fuck. I think Ken knew that he was going to be coming soon and wanted to get as many strokes in as possible before that happened. She was getting fucked hard and fast. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and her tits were flopping around. It was everything I had hoped it would be.

It's a testament to how hot my wife looked that I hadn't noticed that Olivia had one hand on Jennifer's thigh and another one between her legs moving around hurriedly while she knelt next to the bed. She was looking at me, but she wasn't looking at my face. She was looking at the obscene bulge in my underwear with a face that made it clear that she needed it now.

I realized that my wife wasn't the only totally hot woman in the room and quickly moved behind her. She raised her hips and spread her legs a bit to remove any doubt as to what she was asking for. I immediately pulled off my underwear and slid right into Olivia. That was the first new pussy I had had in decades, and it felt like it hadn't in years. I was also so worked up that I wasn't doing anything but fucking her hard, and I think that's how she wanted it.

All four of us had spent so much time dreaming about this moment, and then working our way up to it all night that we weren't going to last long. Surprisingly, the first person who came was Olivia. I guess she had clearly wanted this the most of all of us. At some point right before she came she took her hand off her clit and grabbed Jennifer's thighs tight with both hands. She started seizing up and buried her head in Jennifer's hip. As she started to come, she clearly had her eyes on the prize of the evening. "Keep fucking Jennifer... Fuck her harder... HARDER... UNNNNGGGGHHH." As her pussy clamped down around me and I watched Jennifer get fucked hard, I unloaded hard in Olivia and just kept coming and coming. It was the most amazing experience.

Of course, this started a chain reaction where Ken was getting faster and faster and grunting louder and louder, and between Olivia grabbing her legs and Ken fucking her, she wasn't going to last. She hadn't been as vocal as Olivia, but Olivia looked towards Jennifer and said, "You look so fucking hot. Ken is about to come in your pussy Jennifer. He's going to come hard because you look so fucking hot."

And she lost it. "YESSSS... Ken... MAKE ME COME... FILL ME UP... MAKE ME COMMMM..." She was thrashing hard while Ken grabbed her hips and pulled her to him as he shot into her. If there was any doubt that I had wanted this, that moment made it all very clear that I did. It was a million times hotter than I could have possibly imagined. Even after everyone had come, there was still this wonderful feeling of sexual energy in the air now that the pretenses had all been removed and we could finally admit that we all just felt like horny teenagers for the moment with our new partners.

After Ken was done he left himself inside of Jennifer while he laid slightly on top of her and slightly to the side on his elbow. Her arms were around him and they were clearly luxuriating in the afterglow of the sex, trying to get their wits back about themselves.

Unfortunately, the rear entry position that I had with Olivia didn't really lend itself to keeping coupled once I started to get a little soft. Olivia pulled off of me, and took my hand to lead me to the other side of Ken and Jennifer. She lay on her side right next to Jennifer while I was behind her, propped up on a pillow so I could see my wife also.

We were a little bit giggly as we made small talk. It was nice that no one seemed uncomfortable with having their spouse shagged by someone else. I'm sure it helped that everyone was getting some, and everyone was enjoying themselves. Olivia made a remark about having to pay for the top cover on the bed and that in hindsight we probably should have pulled it down. She rather scandalously called attention to her crotch and said, "I'm not sure what got into Jim, but his cum is just kind of spilling out of me everywhere. There is a huge wet spot around my legs."

Women aren't supposed to say things like that, and Olivia said it in such a way that it just sounded slutty. And then looking to where she was pointing and seeing the mess I caused just made it look more slutty. That was starting to affect me. Usually I need about an hour to get hard again, but with the scene in front of me, I could feel myself stirring not minutes after I had just come.

I wasn't the only one. Olivia's comments had made Jennifer giggle, but I could see Ken starting to move again. And by move, I mean move his dick, which was still inside of Jennifer.

It was a beautiful thing to watch now that we weren't quite in the frenzy that we were in before. Olivia and I were both entranced by our spouses slowly starting to move together again, and this time, Jennifer clearly had gotten the message that tonight, everything was good.

"I think your husband thinks it's time for another round," Jennifer said to Olivia with a little bit of a smile.

"Well, your husband is being a little presumptuous also. I think he wants seconds too. I don't know what we could have done this evening that would make our husbands think we are that kind of girl."

Jennifer laughed out loud at this, almost dislodging Ken. "I'm having a little trouble believing that he is up again quite so fast."

At this point, Olivia got up on her knees to expose me to everyone and made it clear that the two women in the room were again having an effect on me. "Look at this," she said as she softly grabbed my swelling dick and began to stroke it gently. "Somehow there must be something in the room that he really likes."

As she stroked me, Ken was being a little more intent with his fucking. He was taking long, slow strokes, clearly more confident that he could last for a while. And between Jennifer's wet pussy and the fact that he had just emptied a bucket into her, there was no resistance, just a sloppy mess and a small smile on Jennifer's face.

"Well," said Olivia, "it looks like Ken is all ready to go, and Jim is only half way. I believe I have some pride at stake here." I was assuming she was going to do some magic with her hands. Fortunately, I was wrong.

She rolled me over on my back, and then crawled between my legs. She took my half-hard dick and put the tip in her mouth and very slowly swirled her tongue around the head. I was in heaven. I love blowjobs that start when my dick isn't full hard, and the whole thing fits nicely inside of a woman's mouth. But the important thing is that my dick had just been inside of her pussy a short time ago. My wife had never done that for me, and I assume that most women wouldn't do that. Olivia was clearly not most women. She had no problem with the fact that it was a recently fucked dick and was going to town on it.

When I was most of the way hard, Olivia slowly pulled her mouth off of me. Jennifer, though getting gently screwed by Ken, had actually been watching the whole blowjob intensely, probably thinking, "I can't believe you put that in your mouth," but clearly thinking it was hot.

Olivia looked at Jennifer now, clearly proud of her handiwork, smiled and said in a voice that sounded like a dare, "Did you want a try?"

Jennifer looked surprised, and didn't immediately react. But Jennifer didn't want to look like the coward and had occasionally indicated that two dicks at once was a fantasy of hers. So, she eventually smiled, and I didn't wait to slide over and put my cock in her mouth. If she had concerns, she didn't show them and started sucking on my cock with gusto. Maybe she was trying to outdo Olivia, but all that I knew was that very soon she was all-in on this blowjob.

I love a blowjob easily as much as the next guy, but this was special. This was my wife, who had always claimed she was a 10 out of 10 heterosexual, sucking on a cock that had recently been inside of another pussy. And her mouth was involuntarily bobbing back and forth as she was getting fucked.

I was a little jealous that Ken was getting fucked by my wife and I wasn't getting fucked by his. Fortunately, Olivia seemed to be feeling that way also. This was my lucky day that not only did Olivia feel like another session, but she rolled me on my back and slid right down on me.

I thought maybe Olivia was trying to establish some dominance in the situation, or possibly trying to show off how hot she was. In any case, she was sliding herself up and down on me while I got to watch her amazing body fuck me. I had been too concerned with wondering how the night was going to go earlier that I didn't really have the chance to take in how good looking she was without her clothes on. I was really starting to appreciate how hot she was and thinking that I must be some sort of sex god that she'd want to ride me.

At some point though, I understood what was happening. She was really getting into the sex, but she was sitting on top of me and watching Ken and Jennifer fuck. And at some point, they made the transition from nice, slow friendly sex to fucking. Ken was now totally back on top of her, and their bodies were pressed together. Jennifer had her hands on his ass and he was pistoning in and out of her with a slapping sound. She would never admit it, but I think that loud slapping of bodies together while fucking really gets her going. Ken and I were both a little more restrained than we were previously, and fortunately lasted a lot longer, but it was easy to see where this was heading.

As things started getting more intense, I had to look over at my wife and see if I could catch her in the act of coming. Like every woman, watching her come is amazingly hot. Usually she gets a bit of a blank stare before she comes and then closes her eyes, but they were open. They were open and they were watching Olivia bounce up and down on me. I believe her when she says she's not interested in women, but watching Olivia ride me was something that was too beautiful not to look at.

I was nervous about being able to go two for two as far as making Olivia come, but I think of all us, she was probably feeding off the energy of all of the sex in the room more than anyone else. She was watching Ken fuck Jennifer while Jennifer watched Olivia fuck me. I felt a little like I was being used as a tool for her orgasms, and that made me feel like a million bucks.

At some point, she stopped bouncing so much and pushed her tits against me while she ground her clit on me while we fucked. You could tell she was getting closer and was interested in getting there at all costs. Ken was getting close too. I had a sense that I was going to outlast him this time, although to be fair, he'd had his dick in Jennifer non-stop for most of the past hour.

Sure enough, Ken went from confidence to coming in an instant. It's usually like that for me the second time. You think you can last forever since you just came, and then at some point it just rolls over you out of nowhere. As he shouted Jennifer's name out as he came, Olivia followed close behind him, pulling at my back and grinding herself into me.

All of these orgasms were getting me very close, and I was ready to start going full speed at Olivia, when she climbed off of me and said, "You should finish with Jennifer."

I was not expecting that. I don't think Ken was expecting that and I'm sure that Jennifer wasn't. Ken was probably used to Olivia giving orders at this point in their marriage, and he just rolled off to the side and wound up with his knees on the floor beside the bed. Jennifer was just laying there, very worked up, but she hadn't come. I don't think she was thinking, "What kind of slut am I?" so much as, "Someone needs to get me off!" And Olivia had rolled off of me before I came.

A small part of me was thinking, do I really want fuck Jennifer right now? I mean, Ken has come in her not once but twice. But really, I wanted it. I wanted to fuck her because I was close and honestly needed to get myself off. I wanted to fuck her because I wanted her to be able to get off. But mostly, I wanted to fuck her because I wanted to stick my dick in her once-in-a-lifetime slutty pussy and make my contribution to the cause.

It goes without saying that I slid in effortlessly. It was a hot, wet mess, but it was my wife. After an evening focused around screwing the beautiful woman I had met only the day before, this was now about me and Jennifer. I felt it, and she felt it. I had had my fun, she had had some fun too, but this was about us. We had been fucking each other for decades, and we knew just what to do. It was messy, it was sloppy, but we both wanted each other so bad.

Ken and Olivia just watched from either side of us as I started fucking her hard. Ken had had her all night, but she was finishing with me and that was how it was going to end. I was fucking Jennifer hard, two people were watching, and Jennifer didn't seem to give a shit. She was loud, she was obscene, and she was beautiful. As we got near the end, she started shouting, "Jim... Jim... Jim... Oh fuck... I'm coming, I'm coming... I'M COMMMMMING..." as if no one was watching, or maybe as if everyone in the world was watching. I came hard, and made her mine again. There were no bad feelings anywhere, but I wanted the audience to know she was mine.

And honestly, I think they were rooting for me. Everyone had gotten what they wanted this evening, and everyone was going to go home happy, except possibly the maid when it came time to clean the room.

Jennifer and I lay there in each other's arms while Ken and Olivia got in bed and snuggled under the covers. At some point, we realized we were a little tiny bit cool, and that it was probably time to get up. Ken and Jennifer were 'home', but we had to gather our things and head back to our suite where the door was about 6 feet from the door to their suite.

Jennifer grabbed her original dress and put it on, leaving the borrowed dress from Olivia with them. I put on my pants and just held everything else in my hands. We left with a smile and a wave after a night that was life-changing. It was unlikely we were ever going to forget this, and I wasn't sure what the proper thing to say after something like this. As we were going out the outer door, Jennifer quickly peeked back in the bedroom door and said, "Hopefully we'll see you at breakfast tomorrow!" That was such a Jennifer thing to say.

We never did get her underwear back.