Making Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to say, but fortunately, Sue did, "Thank you, but Dave and I aren't the only sexy ones sitting at this table. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I don't know whom they used to model their bikini, but they missed the mark when they didn't use you."

Taylor's smile lit up her face, "You're going to make me blush."

Mark sounded off, "Not likely!"

Taylor reached over and gave her husband a playful smack on the arm, "Behave you... Hey, it's a wonderful evening, and I thought it might be nice if we had dinner out here on the patio. Does that sound all right with you two?"

I nodded, "We saw you right outside the restaurant and assumed that you had already eaten. You don't have to feed us if you're not hungry."

She chuckled, "We weren't there to eat. We had a few drinks with some donors but didn't want to get into a full-blown meal that wouldn't get us home until midnight."

We agreed readily after that and she texted briefly on her phone. A few minutes later, a young woman came out onto the patio. She was a stunning little thing standing just a little over five feet tall with a rocking body, brown hair cut in a pixie cut, and sapphire blue eyes. She was wearing a bikini of her own and looked very fetching while doing so. I was again made aware of how tight that damn speedo was. She walked over to the table and Taylor introduced her, "This is Lacey and she makes things happen in our home. What she doesn't handle, Chet does, and we couldn't do what we do without them."

Lacey gave us a sweet smile, "Hi! If you need anything at all, please let me know." She gave Sue a slow wink after she said that, which didn't reduce my erection by one little bit.

Dinner was soon served and tasted amazing. The conversation was fun and full of innuendo. We were all trying to maintain the fiction that we were just casually flirting. I knew damn well that everyone at the table was thinking about fucking somebody new and looking forward to the possibility.

We were relaxing with brandy after the meal and I saw Sue twinge and twist her head. I touched her hand, "What's wrong, Babe?"

She looked a little embarrassed, "After the incident earlier I figured I was plenty loosened up so I didn't stretch before we did our kata. Now my neck is all tight."

Before I could say a word, Lacey was behind Sue, rubbing her palms together rapidly, "I can help with that. I'm a licensed physical therapist."

She gently manipulated Sue's neck and soon had her moving freely again, but she didn't stop there, "Your shoulders and back are a mess too. Get up and lie down on the lounge on your belly."

Taylor smiled reassuringly at Sue, "You need to let her help you. Trust me, she'll make you glad you did."

Sue shrugged and did as she asked. It wasn't long before she was moaning and groaning as her body turned into a wet noodle of total relaxation. The transition from therapeutic massage to seduction was gradual and Sue was very aroused before she caught on to what her body was telling her. The realization came too late for Sue to really give a shit. She made no effort to stop Lacey.

Lacey had moved to Sue's legs and was massaging them normally until she began working the back of her upper legs and inner thighs. Her hands had transitioned to more caress than a massage as she teased closer and closer to Sue's thong-covered pussy. I could see Sue's hips begin to move as her heat continued to build involuntarily. Lacey looked over her shoulder at me and grinned. I grinned back and mouthed, "Go for it."

Lacey leaned down and whispered something to Sue, and Sue immediately rolled onto her back. Lacey massaged her arms and lower legs. Sue must have been going nuts. Lacey got her pretty heated before having her roll over, and Sue was expecting more sexy teasing. Lacey was playing the long game. She let Sue feel a bit disappointed by doing her arms and lower legs first. Then she turned up the heat.

Lacey's oiled hands slid up Sue's quads while her thumbs glided up her inner thighs. Her thumbs would glide within a hair's breadth of her pussy before sliding away to begin again. Each time her thumbs approached they got a little closer until on the last cycle the thumbs lightly rubbed her mound and continued up her belly. Lacey's hands glided up Sue's abs and swept around her tits and came together to sweep up her neck and finally cupped her face.

Sue was breathing fast and so turned on that it was almost funny. Lacy straddled Sue's hips, leaned down, and kissed her. I was so achingly hard that I was ready to scream. I'd never seen Sue look so damn sexy. As far as I knew, Sue had never been in a sexual situation with another woman. I was confident that she would have shared that with me if she had. This was new territory for her (and for me for that matter) and I could see that just added to her excitement.

Their kiss started as one of tentative discovery but it didn't take long before they were passionately sharing tongues. I think that was the point where Sue decided she was good for whatever happened next because she didn't flinch when Lacey untied her top and pulled it off. Lacey's lips were on Sue's nipples in a heartbeat and Sue moaned loudly as the petite vixen continued to build her arousal.

Lacey was far from done. She kissed and licked her way down Sue's stomach. She grabbed Sue's thong with both hands and stripped it off of her in one quick motion. Sue had barely registered the loss of her thong when Lacey's mouth found her pussy. My wife was a moaning and groaning mess in moments as Lacey applied her talented tongue to her pussy.

I felt a hand on my arm and turned my head. Taylor leaned over and whispered, "Would you like to see my husband fuck your wife? Would she like that?"

I smiled lasciviously, "I would love to see your husband make my wife cum all over his cock and I am sure she would love it too, but you need to ask her."

Taylor immediately stood and took her husband's hand. She led him over to the lounge and purely by design, parked him with his bulging erection inches from Sue's face. They waited patiently for Sue's eyes to re-open. At that moment Sue was rapidly approaching orgasm and couldn't have cared less what was going on around her.

Sue began to grind her hips, moving her pussy against Lacey's lips. Lacey gripped her legs with both hands and held her in place as she attached Sue's clit making her cum explosively, "OH MY GOD! OH! OH! Fuck!"

Sue lay quivering while Lacey gently licked around her pussy until her orgasm had passed and she opened her eyes. Sue only had eyes for Lacey at first, "God, you're amazing! You are the first woman I've ever been with and I'm so glad it was you, Lacey."

Lacey raised her head from Sue's pussy, "It is my pleasure. You taste yummy."

Sue realized with a start that she had company and turned her head, almost rubbing her nose on Mark's erection. She gave a little chuckle, "Oops."

Taylor caressed Sue's face, "Sue I would very much like for my husband to fuck you. I promise you'll enjoy it."

The look of lust that came over Sue's face answered her question without words. Taylor squatted behind her husband and pulled his speedo down and off his feet. She grasped his cock by the root and guided it to my wife's mouth. Sue eagerly licked his cock, then sank her mouth down on him. Taylor let go of his cock when Sue's hand moved to replace it. Taylor stood and walked over to me. She held out her hand and I stood. She leaned her back against me and rubbed her ass against my achingly hard cock as we watched my wife fellate her husband.

Mark must have decided he was enjoying the blow job too much because he gently pushed Sue's head away, then moved between her legs. Sue was more than ready for him. Taylor and I watched as he sank his big cock slowly into her pussy. They kissed deeply while he remained buried in her and unmoving. He didn't start moving for several minutes while they stoked each other's fires to volcanic proportions.

When he started moving it was with long, languid strokes that nearly left her pussy before sliding in as deep as he could go. Taylor had seen enough and she led me into the house and down the hallway. We walked into a bedroom and she turned to me, "This is one of the guest rooms and we won't be interrupted while the door is closed. Do you want the door open or closed?"

I walked over, shut the door, and flipped the lock. I walked back over to her and pulled her into my arms. Our lips met for the first time and I was lost. Her kisses were sweet and passionate. Her body fit against mine perfectly and I wanted to taste every inch of her. I set out to do just that.

What little clothes we had were soon gone and we were entwined on the bed. The landing strip pointing toward her perfectly shaped pussy was in fact platinum blonde. I enjoyed endless minutes of kissing her amazing mouth, then tasting her neck while her tantalizing scent burned into my memory. I learned she liked her earlobe nibbled and for my tongue to glide down her neck to that hollow at her shoulder. I soon found that her right nipple was much more sensitive than her left and that she was very ticklish. She soon forgot my tickling gaff when my tongue finally found her sweet pussy. She was a joy to eat. Her soft coos of arousal were music to my ears. When I brought her to a quivering orgasm her moans of delight were soft and romantic. She wasn't a screamer, but that didn't lessen her appreciation.

I moved up her body and our mouths met with heat. Her hand rubbed my ass as a gentle reminder that she wanted me inside her and I set out to comply. I entered her slowly and her velvet sheath welcomed me wonderfully. Our coupling was loving and romantic. It felt perfect that way. Maybe one day, if there was another time together, we could have some fun recreational fucking, but right now this felt right to me.

Our passion built and our coupling became more intense as our bodies melded. Are mouths were sealed together in passion and our tongues swirled until with one final thrust she began to orgasm and moan into my mouth. My cock swelled and jets of ecstasy shot from my cock deep into her. We stayed locked together for an endless time with our orgasms swept us away. When they finally faded we remained connected and continued our kiss because neither of us was in a hurry for our coupling to end.

I rolled to my side and pulled her with me until our heads rested on pillows facing each other. I caressed her beautiful face, "Taylor, I don't have words for how wonderful that was."

Taylor smiled and kissed me, "It was perfect, just perfect. You made me feel wonderful and cared for and I loved every second of it."

We snuggled and kissed for long minutes, basking in the glow and enjoying each other's warmth. As much as we would have liked to never leave that bed, we needed to check on our spouses, and it was time for Sue and me to go home.

We found them in the living room freshly showered and dressed. I gave Taylor a long kiss and set her loose to return to her husband. Sue finished her kiss with Mark and came to me. I folded her into my arms and kissed her with all the love I could, "I love you, Sue."

She gave me a loving look, "I love you too, David. Time to go home?"

I nodded and turned my attention to our hosts, "We really need to go home and get to bed. We have to open the dojo early tomorrow."

I walked over and held out my hand to shake Mark's. He returned the shake enthusiastically, "David, I cannot tell you how amazing Sue is and how wonderful it was that you both shared yourselves with us. I will never forget this night."

I smiled, "Neither will we. Taylor is a magnificent woman and I can tell by the look on Sue's face that she's pretty happy with you too. Not to mention sweet Lacey. I do believe my wife has a new girl crush."

Mark looked serious for a moment, "Dave, I have to ask. Will we see you two again? We would very much like to and it doesn't have to be sexual if you guys don't want it that way. We want to be your friends first and foremost. Please don't let tonight scare you off."

I gave him and Taylor a smile, "Sue and I have a lot to talk about, but I think it's safe for me to say neither of us is scared or has a single regret. I also think a friendship between us would be a wonderful thing."

Taylor walked over to Sue and gave her a kiss on the lips, "I'll give you my number and you call me when you're ready."

Sue laughed, "If I did that I'd be calling in an hour. I will call you though. I promise."

A few minutes later Chet was driving us home. We enjoyed talking to him and found him to be a gentle giant. I could tell Sue found him very exotic and quite attractive. We settled in bed and shared our thoughts about the evening. Sue put her chin on her hand and looked at me, "Well, do you think your wife is a whore now?"

I frowned, "Of course not. Are you upset about Taylor and me?"

She frowned back, "Duh, of course not."

"So, we're good then?"

"Yep, we're good."

Sue was pensive for a moment, "You know I don't like to read too much into things, but I think we really connected with them. I don't just mean the sex, which was epic by the way. I really like them. They're not rich snobs. Granted, they are definitely wealthy but look what they do with it. They help so many people."

I nodded, "I agree, which makes it all that much harder to understand why someone wants them dead."

"Yeh, I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully, the boys in blue can get a handle on it before they try again."

I gave my wife a look, "You know what this means? We agree that we want to be close to them, and we agree that we would like to have sex with them again?"

Sue nodded her agreement and I continued, "That being the case we have an obligation to protect them if we can. I'm going to touch base with some of my police contacts tomorrow. They may not tell me anything, but I have to give it a try."

Sue perked up, "I was going to call Taylor tomorrow anyway. While I have her on the phone I'll ask her if it's all right for us to investigate a bit. If the police know that Mark and Taylor want us involved they'll be a lot more forthcoming with information."

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Sue called Taylor early, "Hey Taylor, I hope I didn't wait too long to call you."

Taylor laughed, "I've been out of bed for ten minutes and I was wondering if you were ever going to call!"

Sue laughed along for a moment, then got serious, "Dave and I had a great time with you and Mark last night and we would like to spend more time with you both. We felt a connection with you two and would like for us to become close friends. I hope I'm not being pushy."

Taylor's silky voice responded, "You are definitely not being pushy and we would love to spend more time with you both. How about dinner Friday night? We would like you to meet our daughter too."

"That would be awesome!"

Sue paused for a moment, "Taylor there is something that you should know about Dave and me. We tend to stay pretty much to ourselves and that isn't because we don't like people. We're very selective about whom we call friends. To us, friendship is more than hanging out and having fun. It means being there when your friend needs you. It means standing with them when times are tough.

"Dave and I want to dig into the attempt on your lives. We won't get far with the police without your express permission to investigate. Will you do that? Will you tell them we're helping you?"

There was silence on the phone for a moment, then a quiet sob, "We just met and you would do that for us? Nobody does anything for us without wanting something from it."

Sue's voice was sympathetic, "In a way, Dave and I want something too. We want your friendship. That's all. We don't have an agenda and outside of yourselves, there is nothing you have that we really want. Dave and I felt a spark between the four of us. Last night wasn't just great sex for us. We discovered two people that we like and admire. I can understand your hesitation because I'm sure you are constantly being bombarded by people wanting something from you. All I can say is that we aren't those people."

Taylor's voice was almost a whisper, "Yes, I felt it too. Experience tells me that Mark and I need to be very careful about letting you and David into our lives. My heart tells me that we would be making a huge mistake if we didn't seize this opportunity with both hands. I choose to follow my heart. Please don't break it."

Sue rushed to reassure her, "We've both shared our husbands, the loves of our lives, with each other. I can't think of anything I treasure more than the love I have for David. I have never shared him with anyone, but I didn't hesitate to share him with you. It still surprises me how comfortable I was with everything. Dave and I have an amazing sex life, but I have never seriously considered involving other people in it. I didn't hesitate with you and Mark. Of course, I wouldn't consider myself having made much of a sacrifice. As I remember, I had a wonderful time."

Taylor's soft voice contained a huskiness of arousal, "If making love with your husband is a sacrifice you can chain me to the altar for life. He's a wonderful lover and I think part of that is because he's so in love with you. Most guys would have banged me for bragging rights and then went on about their selfish business. David made my body sing. He made me feel like the most desired woman in the world. That's the kind of man you married."

Taylor's voice got rough with emotion, "That you would share such a precious treasure with me humbles me. Mark and I have received tons of awards and none of them come close to how much your gift lifted my heart. We are going to be great friends. I'm convinced of it. I'll call the Chief of Police when we're done talking. I know him well and I'll make it clear that you and Dave are acting as our representatives."

Sue nodded to herself, "You shared your precious gift too and he made me very happy. Mark is a wonderful lover and I hope that I made him feel half as good as he made me feel. And that Lacey! Oh my God! She is a very talented young woman."

Taylor laughed, "Yes, we got very lucky when we met Lacey. I'll let Lacey and Chet tell their own stories when they're ready. I know that Mark and Lacey are quite taken with you, and I couldn't help but notice the gleam in Chet's eyes when he saw you in your bikini."

Sue was confused, "Chet wasn't with us when I put on the bikini."

Taylor hesitated, "OK, I need to tell you something and I hope you won't be angry. Last night was a huge risk for Mark and me. Our instincts told us that you and Dave were what you appeared to be, a wonderfully heroic and interesting couple that we wanted to get to know. The thing is that we've been fooled before and as a result we take precautions. Chet was watching and listening all evening through our security system. He was ready to react in an instant if things went sideways. He saw everything that happened out by the pool."

Sue chuckled, "I should be mortified, but I find myself oddly aroused that he was watching."

Taylor's smile was in her voice, "He is a very sexy man, and he has an amazing cock on him."

Sue was stunned, "You've seen his cock?"

Taylor chuckled, "Seen it, sucked it, and fucked it. Just as Mark has with Lacey. The four of us have fun together on occasion. We are all very close and much more than employer and employee. They're family to us. Granted, a bit of a kinky family, but family nevertheless."

Sue decided it was time for a subject change before thoughts of sex derailed her completely, "Uhm... Wow! And, not in a bad way. It's time for a subject change before I become useless for the day.

"Do you have any idea who wants you both dead?"