Making Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six hours later the bodies were gone and a State Police car was parked as a temporary gate at the end of the drive. They had no sooner parked when they had to move to allow the cleaners in. Sue and I took advantage of the opportunity to clean our weapons and get some sleep. We lost no sleep over the men we had killed. They were murdering scum and deserved what they got. It did bother me some that I was that blasé about killing human beings, but I considered the fact that if I hadn't killed them, they surely would have killed me and the people I care about. So, fuck 'em.

The chief called that afternoon and was soon on his way to the house. He had someone with him when he arrived. Sue and I were sitting on the patio by the pool sipping coffee when Chet brought them to us. The chief didn't waste any time, "This is Steve Welch. He's the city engineer and he has a plan."

We shook Steve's hand and sat back to listen, "The area we're talking about is unique. You may have noticed the city water tower sitting on the hill above the condemned area. We have to be able to drain that thing to clean or repair the internal structure or if wind speeds hit tornado levels. We need to be able to empty it reasonably fast as well.

"The condemned area is downhill from the tower. Between the tower and the area is a grid of storm sewers. Those sewers stay generally dry because they are uphill and I suspect if the Bronsons are hiding something, it's in those sewers.

"Now, here's the thing. Our method for draining the tower is to open the drain valve and drain it into the storm sewer. Normally we would control the drain so that it didn't overwhelm the sewer capacity. We can also control which sections of the sewer we drain into.

"So, the plan is to close the valving to most of the upper sewer, leaving it dry. We'll direct the water around those areas and straight into the condemned area. We'll do it fast too. The system will be overwhelmed and the condemned area will flood rapidly. It won't last long, maybe a few hours, but for a while, the area will have to be evacuated."

The chief took it from there, "It's going to take a day or two to set up. I need to get the FBI and the guys from ATF on board and staged. Once everyone is in place we'll make a public announcement about maintenance on the tower and make sure we include the fact that we'll be draining it. When the valve suddenly fails they figure somebody fucked up. A bunch of emergency vehicles won't be a surprise. They'll be there for good reason. I'll let you know when we are ready to kick things off."

I had a few questions but overall thought the plan was excellent. I hoped that they would get their ducks in a row quickly and kick this thing off. Every minute until then the Thomas family was in danger.

Two long days later the chief called, "It's kicking off now. I'll let you know how it goes."

Two hours later he called back, "We hit the mother lode. We found millions of dollars in drugs and guns. Our problem now is that we need to tie the drugs and guns to the Bronson crime family. The packing crates all came through the same trucking company. We left everything in place so that the Bronson mob will continue to do business as usual. We're setting up a sting using the trucking company. If we can snag a few of them we may get them to give up others."

I was pissed, "Shit chief! This family is in serious danger until these guys are stopped. If you take their stuff you'll bankrupt them and they'll not waste time on the Thomas family. Every minute you drag this thing out is another minute that their lives are on the line. Since when does law enforcement use civilians as targets?"

The chief blustered for a moment, "First of all we are not using civilians as targets. The State Police car at the gate is about to have a lot of company. You didn't think I would just leave you all hanging, did you?

"Secondly, we need to nail these guys and get them off the streets. These are evil men as you well know and they won't give up because they had a setback."

I conceded his point, "I apologize. I should have given you more credit than I did. You understand where I'm coming from though."

"Absolutely. We're kicking things off tomorrow and I'll let you know how it goes.

It was early evening the next day when the chief called. They'd done it. They caught half a dozen Bronson soldiers in the sting and it didn't take long before they started cutting deals with the DA. Bronson crime family members were being arrested left and right. It was over. The chief promised that the State Troopers wouldn't leave until the last guy was arrested.

The next morning the State Troopers left and not long after the chief called and confirmed. The Bronson crime family was done. Even if they managed light sentences, they'd lost everything, and there wasn't a soul on either side of the law that would piss on their asses if their intestines were on fire.

Sue and I went home, took care of our weapons, showered, and slept. It had been a tough few days. Mark called and talked to Sue for a few minutes and reminded us about dinner on Friday.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

We never scheduled classes on Friday afternoon and we had canceled them all anyway. We had plenty of time to do a little shopping for Sue. I helped her pick out some super sexy undies and a hot dress that was remarkably easy to get off her. Thigh-high stockings and a pair of sexy heels rounded out her outfit. She was smoking hot.

She insisted on some silk boxers for me along with a new golf shirt that matched the slacks I already own. We arrived home and Sue had plenty of time to prepare for the evening. I went to the bathroom a half hour before we were to be picked up and found Sue wiping off her bald pussy, "You look fucking hot! How come you never did that before?"

She grinned at me, "I don't really know, but it seems so wicked and sexy I had to try. So, you like?"

I quick as a flash knelt between her legs and gave her pussy a lick. That one was pretty nice so, I gave her another, and things kind of escalated from there. I knew we were out of time and I wanted to leave her horny as hell anyway. I gave her wet pussy a smooch and stood up. I turned on the shower as Sue looked at me in shock, "You're not going to leave me like this are you?"

I grinned at her, "No time sweetheart. Our ride will be here shortly."

She gave me a fake mean look, "You got me soaked and horny and left me hanging. I will make you suffer for that... Look at this! I'm going to soak my thong!"

My grin got bigger, "Well then, maybe you shouldn't wear one. As a matter of fact, you don't really need a bra with that dress either. The air circulating under your dress will dry you right out."

She believed me as much as I did. That's to say not at all, but it was a nice fiction to feed the fantasy with. I was ready to go and standing by the front door when she walked into the living room she looked like sex on two feet. Damn, she was hot! Her dress clung in just the right places. Her erect nipples were pressing against the thin cloth of her dress and if it weren't for the red of the cloth I would have sworn her tits were naked. The dress was open backed almost to the crack of her ass and displayed her amazing ass perfectly. It was not a dress to wear in public. It was perfect for this evening.

I fully expected that Sue would get a good fucking tonight and I'm certain she was looking forward to it. I was happy for her and looking forward to some time with Taylor. Life sure had twists and turns. We certainly never dreamed we would find new friends and more.

Chet arrived with the car and held the car door for Sue. Sue made sure that he got a good show as she got into the car. I don't think she could have exposed more of her secrets if she'd been naked. Chet looked over at me to probably see my reaction. I shot him a smile and a wink, "She's perfectly capable of making her own decisions and I'm fine with whatever she decides."

His eyes turned back to her and she was smiling lustily at him. His face lit up, "You look amazing in that dress."

Sue looked at his bulging crotch, "Amazing sure gives you an interesting reaction."

I quickly climbed into the limo before our evening meal got pre-empted by a spontaneous blow job or something. Chet closed our door while chuckling and we were on our way a short time later. Sue's fire had well and truly been lit and she wasted no time in kissing the hell out of me. I couldn't help but notice when we came up for air that she had let her legs drift apart and was providing a fine view for Chet.

I pushed her right leg toward her left, "You keep that up and we'll never make it to dinner. Poor Chet will run us into a tree or something."

She laughed and spread her legs as wide as they would go for five long seconds before closing them. It's a good thing she didn't go for six seconds. Chet nearly ran a red light at a busy intersection. Sue was a bit chastened after that and behaved herself for the rest of the drive.

We walked into the house and were immediately met by Mark, Taylor, and their lovely daughter Kala. We settled around their bar and shared a glass of wine while we talked over top of each other. The Thomas family was experiencing a rush of giddiness after surviving their frightening experience. Sue and I have our own version of that called After Battle Euphoria and we were practically buzzing ourselves. The conversation gradually calmed as the wine took the edge off.

I motioned to Mark that I needed to talk to him in private and he nodded toward the library. We walked into the room and he closed the door, his eyebrow raised in curiosity. I got right to the point, "I don't want to interfere with how you run your house, but I would like to make a request. Would it be possible for Chet and Lacy to join us for dinner as well? They're our friends too and we would like to include them."

Mark's smile was contagious, "Great minds think alike! I've already invited them to join us for the evening. They've always been much more than employees to us. If I've learned anything from the last few days it's that they're family and we love them. They stayed when they could have run and not because we pay them. They stayed because they care about us so much they were willing to put their lives on the line."

We left the library smiling and rejoined everyone. Chet and Lacy had already joined them and were sipping on wine as well. The conversation flowed until dinner. Taylor walked over next to me and addressed the group, "David is going to help me serve dinner. Finish up your drinks and get comfortable in the dining room. Dinner will be served shortly."

She took my hand and led me back to the kitchen. I was sure she wanted my help. I was also sure that she had something else on her mind that she wanted to share with me in private. My curiosity was aroused and I was speculating freely. My speculations weren't even close.

Taylor spun and moved into my arms. She kissed me deeply and my arms were around her in a flash. I kissed her wonderful lips and basked in the feel of her against me. Both of us wanted to find a bed and both of us knew we couldn't, yet. Our lips parted and she looked into my eyes, "David, I want to ask you to do something and it's the most important thing you will ever do for me. The way you make love to me is perfect. It's the way a man should love a woman. I want Kala to know what that is like. I want her to feel real ecstasy with a wonderful man and you are the perfect man to show her.

"Kala is still a virgin for a variety of reasons, most of which are due to the sheltered life she has to live. One of these days she won't be and I want her to know what she wants and how to make her lover give it to her. I don't want her stumbling her way through bad lovers, or god forbid, marrying one.

"She wants you, David. The way her eyes can't stop following you, the flush on her face when you're near, and the difficulty she has looking you in the eye tells me she has it bad for you."

I was suddenly overflowing with emotion. That Taylor would trust me with her most precious treasure humbled me. I wasn't so sure I was deserving of such an honor. I trusted Taylor's judgment though and I couldn't deny her request. I had one reservation, "What about her heart? She will be vulnerable after such a huge life event. She might fall in love with me. How do we handle that?"

She smiled softly, "With gentle hands and gentle hearts. She's a very intelligent young woman with a kind heart. She'll be happy with whatever makes you happy. She's realistic enough to know that there will be more men in her life before she finds her special one. As first loves go, I think you would be wonderful... That goes double for having you as a lover, for however long it lasts. I treasure every time you make love to me and I always will. It doesn't matter if we never make love again or if we do so the rest of our lives."

I kissed her lips, "I have one condition. You have to let me handle it my way. You can always tell me to stop at any time, but I retain control."

"Of course. I trust you with my daughter, why wouldn't I trust you to take care of us?"

We got busy plating food and serving the table. I sat next to Susan and quickly whispered, "We need to talk after dinner."

She nodded and we enjoyed the wonderful meal and the great company. After dinner Sue and I found a moment to sneak off to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it to ensure that there wouldn't be a surprise interruption. I pulled her tight against me, brushed my nose down her neck, and took in her wonderful scent, "I love you, Susan. You are my light and my life."

She kissed me, then looked up at me, "I love you. Now, tell me what's on your mind."

I told her, "Taylor has asked me to take Kala's virginity. She thinks I would be the best person to do it and it is very important to her. I told her that I would. She's a beautiful girl and I would like to treat her like a queen. I made the decision without talking to you first and I shouldn't have. If you don't think I should be with her please tell me now so we can talk about it. I won't do anything to hurt you or hurt us."

Her eyes filled with tears and I was crushed. I didn't understand how I had hurt her so deeply. Her arms flew around my neck, "You wonderful, loving man, of course, you should be with her. It will be the most wonderful moment of her life. You are the perfect man for her. You care for her and I know she wants you. Not to mention those mad skills of yours.

"She'll fall in love with you if she hasn't already and that's fine with me. I trust you to love me and be with me so, I don't mind sharing you with Kala, or Taylor for that matter. It will be wonderful and it makes me so happy for her."

I kissed her and when I let her go all that remained of her tears was a gleam in her eyes, "Sue, my dear wife, what will you do while I'm occupied for the evening? Hmm? A poetry recital in the library perhaps? A nice game of bridge? Perhaps a scintillating discussion about taxes?"

She laughed, "Actually, I had something a little more adventurous in mind."

I kissed her with a lot of tongue and felt her up pretty good. I managed to get my hand on her pussy and stir her up even more before she laughingly shoved me away, "Now look what you've done! I'm all wet and need sex. You're leaving me all alone and vulnerable. I guess I'll have to turn to our friends to take care of my needs.

"You have to make sure that the next threesome you're in with Kala includes me. Just so you know what you're going to miss, I plan on eating my first pussy this evening. Lacy won't know what hit her when I'm done. I can't wait to compare her flavor with Kala and Taylor's. Hmm... Sounds like there's going to be a girls' day sometime soon."

I chuckled and gave her a quick smooch before using the bathroom for its intended purpose. Taylor met me in the hallway. A smiling Susan was hugging her as I approached. The two women kissed lovingly, then Sue took it up a notch and I could see their tongues going at each other. Sue let Taylor go, did a little shiver, and looked lustily into Taylor's eyes, "One day soon. You, me, and hours alone to explore each other. Make sure you put that on your calendar as soon as possible. Just to be safe, you might want to make it an ongoing appointment."

Taylor was breathing rather rapidly when Sue walked away giggling. Taylor took my hand and led me down the hall to the master bedroom. We walked into the room and Kala was sitting quietly in the reading nook. She looked up when we walked in and was surprised to see me in her mother's bedroom, "What's going on Mom?"

Taylor smiled at her daughter as I stepped forward, "Your mother and I have something wonderful to share with you. All that I ask from you is your trust and an open mind. Can you give me those two things Kala?"

She nodded shyly and I walked over to her, "Would you take my hand Kala?"

She looked up at me and smiled softly as I took her hand. She stood and let me guide her to her mother. Taylor was standing at the side of the bed and I had Kala stand to the side near enough to touch. I let go of Kala's hand, "Kala, what do you see when you look at your mother's face?"

She was puzzled, "I don't know. Mom I guess."

I nodded, "I suppose that isn't surprising considering you grew up seeing her. Would you like to know what I see?"

She was clearly wondering what was going on, "Sure, I guess."

I was facing Taylor, my face inches from hers, "Her amazing green eyes speak to me. In their depths, I see love, intelligence, and passion. Her loving gaze is hypnotic and when she deigns to focus it on me I'm drawn to her irresistibly."

I caressed Taylor's face with my hand, then turned to Kala. I raised my hand and gently touched her cheek, "The only difference between your mother's eyes and yours is the color. Your baby blues gleam as your mothers do and draw me to you. Your eyes have her intelligence and her love for life. They also show me a hidden passion. A passion you have yet to discover."

I looked back at Taylor, "Your mother's Greek nose is perfection. Her high cheekbones and flawless skin round out the beauty of her face. Your mother isn't just beautiful, she is stunning."

I turned back to her and moved until our chests nearly touched. I cupped her face with my hands, "You are stunning, and I desire you."

I turned back to Taylor and put my hands on her waist, "Then, I see your mother's mouth. Her lips of soft and plush. The shape of them calls to me because I know that kissing her will be wonderful. I can't resist their allure, and I don't want to. My need for her kiss is beyond my control. Having tasted her lips once, I will be forever addicted to them."

My lips touched Taylor's and I kissed her softly, then deeply, while my arms pulled her close. When our lips separated we looked into each other's eyes with longing for the moment our lips could meet again.

I turned to Kala and put my hands on her hips, "Your lips are so much like your mother's, but so uniquely your own. Your lips draw me, Kala. It is your mouth I need to kiss."

My hands moved to her back and I pulled her close. I kissed her softly. Her lips were stiff at first, but soon became supple and her mouth opened to me. I kissed her passionately, then softened my kiss until our lips parted. I gently kissed her cheek, then her neck, "Kala, your mother and I want to show you how sex should be. We want to share that with you. Will you stay with us? You can do whatever you feel like doing and nothing will happen that you don't want to happen."

Her eyes were alight and her hands were gripping my arms tightly as if she were afraid I would get away. She looked suddenly shy, "I don't know anything. I'm just a dumb college girl."