Making Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her again, "You are beautiful and amazing in every way. I'd be the world's biggest fool if I didn't want you. Your mother and I would like to show you how men and women make love. I would like to teach you about your body and the joy it can bring you. Will you let us? Will you let me?"

She was shaking and I think it was a combination of desire and fear, "I want to, but it scares me."

"I promise you Kala I would never hurt you. I care for you too much to ever hurt you."

She took a deep breath and gave me a shaky smile before her soft voice barely whispered, "Yes."

I took her hand and had her stand next to her mother. I pulled Taylor into my arms and kissed her with hunger. Taylor returned my hunger with her own until my mouth left hers and found her neck. I kissed and nibbled her neck as my fingers unzipped her dress. I gently slid it from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I knelt and picked it up and laid it gently over the back of the chair.

I turned back to Taylor and our mouths met with heat again. Her nimble fingers became clumsy as her need made her fumble the buttons on my shirt. She did manage to unbutton the shirt and she pulled it over my head. She tossed it over the same chair her dress was on and turned me to face Kala. Taylor stood behind me and began caressing my chest and abs with her hands. It felt like she was displaying me for Kala and it appeared to be working. Kala's eyes were glued to her mother's hands as she caressed my body.

Taylor slid her hand gradually lower and her caresses became more urgent. Her hand slid below my beltline and found my aching cock. She gripped it through my pants and ran her hand along my bulge. Kala was breathing hard and I thought it was time to move things along. I turned around and kissed Taylor deeply again, and again my mouth found her neck. I kissed, licked, and nipped my way down her neck leaving a trail of kisses until I reached her perfect breasts. Her moan of arousal made Kala jump a little.

I cupped her breasts and kissed around her nipples before darting my tongue out to flick each one. I rubbed her nipples lightly with the palms of my hands and kissed her mouth. Taylor was ready to scream when I stopped and moved in front of Kala.

I repeated the same actions with Kala. When my hand found the zipper to her dress I felt her stiffen, "Kala, if you want me to stop I will. I want to show you something wonderful, but I won't force you."

She knew that this was the tipping point. This was a huge step in her life and the seriousness of the decision weighed on her. At least it weighed on her for about five seconds. Her hand flew behind my head and her mouth mashed against mine as she gave me the hottest kiss she knew how. She melted against me as I lowered the zipper on her dress.

I moved efficiently to remove her dress and let her mother take care of picking it up. I didn't want a gap in the action to give Kala time to worry. Her neck was so sweet and soft. Her amazing tits fit my hands perfectly and her nipples responded to my mouth wonderfully. When I raised my head from her breasts her eyes were closed and I could see the rapid pulse in her neck.

I led her to the other side of the bed, "Lie down here Kala. We want you close to us."

She settled onto the bed and I looked at her amazing young body. I could see the small patch of pubic hair pressing against the silk of her little panties, the only clothing she now wore, "I'm going to make love to your mother now. Please watch us and see how happy we are. You can touch yourself if you want. You can touch us if you want. Feel your desire and know that there is nothing wrong with feeling that way. There is no shame here, only joy."

I leaned down and kissed her passionately. She was nearly gasping with desire when I stood back up and walked around the bed to her mother. Taylor carefully positioned me so that Kala could see what she was about to show her. She torturously slowly unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and unbuttoned the waistband. She slid my pants down and off my feet before tossing them behind her. Her hand came up and caressed my rock-hard cock through my silk boxers. Kala was watching my crotch with rapt attention as Taylor's fingers slid under the waistband and began to tug my boxers down. She slipped the band over the head of my cock and continued to slowly slide them down, revealing my cock inch by slow inch.

She tossed the boxers aside and gripped me with her hand. Her mouth came in from the side to ensure that Kala could see everything and her tongue licked my length. I groaned my appreciation as her mouth took me in slowly. She then proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs of my life. It wasn't some slobber-filled and gagging deep throat. It was a loving appreciation of my cock and my arousal was building to the boiling point fast. I had to gently push her head away or the night was going to end much earlier than we wanted.

I helped Taylor stand and she moved onto the bed next to her daughter. Kala tried to give her mother some room, but Taylor pulled her close. Kala's head was resting on her mother's shoulder when I moved between Taylor's legs. Kala's eyes were focused on my cock like blue laser beams, but she lost her view when my body touched Taylor's. We kissed and caressed as our desire for each other was set free to run. I found her wonderful breasts with my mouth and worshipped them. I gave them the attention they deserved before kissing my way down her body. I kissed and licked her inner thighs and my tongue was preparing to lick up her sweet pussy when I heard Kala's voice.

I looked up Taylor's body and saw Kala looking at her mother, "What's he doing mom? Is he putting his mouth down there?"

Taylor's hand stroked her daughter's hair, "Oh yes he is and when he does it is wonderful."

I almost chuckled but instead decided to use my mouth for something else. I began to lick Taylor's amazing pussy and it wasn't long before her soft moans became louder and more insistent. I slipped my finger just inside her pussy and gently ran it around her opening while my tongue teased her clit. Soon my finger delved deeper and my fingertip began to rub her g-spot. My tongue fluttered against her clit as I gently sucked it.

Taylor was holding her daughter tight as her hips thrust her pussy against my face and she cried out her orgasm. I gazed up her body again as I slowed my tongue and saw Taylor kissing her daughter as if Kala was the one that had just made her cum. It was beautiful to watch, but Taylor ended the kiss when I began to move up her body.

Taylor spread her legs until her left leg was against her daughter. She raised her leg and laid it on her daughter's hip, "Hold my leg there for me dear."

Kala's hand gently gripped her mother's leg just behind the knee and rubbed it while she held it. Taylor and I kissed with a hunger for each other that Kala hadn't seen yet and I could hear her quiet "Oooh." of sympathetic pleasure. I raised up from our kiss and slid my cock up and down Taylor's labia wetting it and driving her arousal higher. I centered the head on her opening and slid slowly inside her. Her soft moans told me that she was feeling just fine.

I made love to Taylor while Kala watched and it was wonderful. I was fighting my own orgasm when Taylor found hers. Kala's eyes were glued to her mother's face as she orgasmed and as I leaned down to kiss Taylor, Kala's head blocked mine as she beat me to her mother's lips. Mother and daughter shared a wonderfully loving kiss that carried Taylor well into the afterglow.

I slowly slid my cock from Taylor's amazing pussy and moved slowly to Kala. I leaned down and kissed her and she returned it with youthful exuberance. Her body was demanding that she mate with me and her logical mind had left the building. This was a magical moment for her. A moment some inept college boy would have ruined. I was determined to make this moment bring a smile to her face every time she remembered it. I wanted this to be a precious memory to be cherished, not an embarrassing failure that she wished to forget, but never could.

I kissed her and worked my way down her lithe young body. She was shaking and nearly hyperventilating by the time my mouth found her sweet pussy. I was working her over pretty well and her body was quivering when I heard her voice, "Mom, something's happening! MOM! I'm gonna explode! He's killing me Mom! He's... Ooohhh MOM! DAVE, DAVID, DA..."

She flooded my mouth as the first orgasm with a man swept over her body. She quivered and shook. She buried her face in her mother's neck and held her tight as the wonderful new sensation swept over her body. I kissed my way up her quivering belly and gently guided her head away from her mother so I could kiss her. Our lips met and she kissed me so hard that our teeth hit. Gradually she calmed and we kissed lovingly. I grabbed my cock and gently ran it up her labia. I looked deep into her eyes, "Let me show you how much I want you."

She looked down her belly and watched in fascination as I entered her. I took plenty of time ensuring that she was well lubricated as I sank deep into her tight and welcoming pussy. I expected there to be some pain as her hymen broke, but never saw a sign of it. I found out later that Kala rode horses a lot and her hymen had been broken during that activity some time ago. All I knew at the moment was that she had been spared the pain and the fear that went with it.

I made love to her to the best of my ability and made her orgasm twice before the pleasure became too much for me. My cock swelled in her and I began to cum. My hot jets of cum triggered something in Kala and she orgasmed explosively, jerking and writhing as she lost her mind for a few moments. I stayed buried in her while I held her and kissed her. When she was calm I moved off her and laid down on the other side of her. Taylor and I wrapped her in our arms and rained soft kisses down on her face and neck until her sensitivity gave her a case of the giggles and we had to back off.

Taylor finally stirred, "How do you feel sweetheart?"

Kala's eyes filled with tears and Taylor's filled too, "I never dreamed it would be like this. I don't have words, Mom. My heart is flying and my body is tingling and all I want is to do it again."

Taylor smiled through her tears of joy, "Then I know David treated you the way you deserve. Remember this day always. This is what you deserve and don't ever think that you have to settle for less. Some guys need direction and you have to be secure enough to tell them and show them what you want. If they can't, or are unwilling, to give you what you need, then don't waste time with them. Life is too short to tolerate a selfish lover.

"Now you get to experience another part of sex."

Kala looked up at her mom, "Really? What's that?"

"The mess."

Taylor helped Kala slide to the edge of the bed, "Cup your hand under your pussy so the cum doesn't drip everywhere when you stand up."

Kala cupped her hand and stood, "Oooh, I'm all slimy!"

Taylor and I chuckled. Taylor took her daughter's other hand and began to lead her away, "It was worth it wasn't it?"

"Oh God yes, Mom. That's a serious no-brainer."

I laid back on the bed and tried not to dislocate my arm while patting myself on the back. I relaxed while Taylor taught her daughter the mysterious ways a woman cared for herself after sex. A few minutes later Taylor came and got me so that the three of us could shower together. That was as good a place as any to introduce Kala to how much fun sex can be.

We laughed and played, then touched and kissed, and our arousal grew until playing wasn't enough. We were barely dry as we piled back onto the bed. I was soon enjoying the taste of Kala's sweet pussy while her mother demonstrated cowgirl. Kala proved to be an apt pupil and I gave her an A+ for her first skill demonstration. I might be a bit biased as a judge, but my cock fully appreciated her diligence as a student.

We cuddled and kissed. Kala and Taylor didn't hesitate to kiss each other quite passionately but left the sexual contact to me. I was all right with whatever made them comfortable. Time would tell if they explored bisexuality together. As far as I was concerned that was something intimate between them and not necessarily any of my business.

Sometime in the wee hours of the morning, I faded off to sleep to the sound of their quiet whispering.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Sue

I left my husband in Taylor's beautiful arms and walked back toward the dining room. My wonderful husband was going to do something heroic again. At least it was heroic in my opinion. What else would you call introducing a budding young woman to not just sex but wonderful, blissful sex? She will never forget her first time and I know she will smile every time she thinks about it. She'll know how good it can be and Taylor will make sure she knows not to settle for less.

When he does shit like that it makes me melt. Just like right now. I'm on my way to fuck other people and he loves me so much that he lets me. That's the connection we have though. I know in my very soul that he loves me. Just as I know I love him as deeply. I never want to live without him.

Of course, I love the fun side of him too. Especially his fun sexy side. We never dreamed we would find ourselves in this situation, having sex with other people. Yet, when the opportunity came neither of us hesitated. It surely wasn't because we needed something different, or someone different. It was purely for the adventurous fun of it. I love it when he enjoys sex. I couldn't have picked anyone more perfect for him than Taylor, and now I guess Kala. They're both wonderful women and I know that I can trust them with his heart.

I'm sure Kala will fall in love with him. How could she not? That's OK really, but she needs to understand that I'm willing to share but not give. That's a lot to expect from a woman her age and I'll have to use a gentle touch in guiding her. She's such a beautiful girl. The idea of taking her to bed, with or without Dave is very exciting.

I'm extremely excited right now and I'm positively dripping. I walked into the dining room ready for the fun to start only to find the room empty. I walked through to the kitchen, back through the bar, and out by the pool without seeing a soul. What the fuck?

Confused, I walked back into the house and practically ran into Lacy as she came around the corner. She grinned mischievously, "I've got a fun surprise. Follow me and don't talk when we get there."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall. She stopped at a random door, "This is a guest suite. No talking from here on. You'll see why."

She opened the door softly and held a finger to her lips. She led me quietly into the room and pointed at the giant bed against the wall. Mark was lying on the left side, blindfolded and naked, his hands tied to the headboard. His cock wasn't fully erect, but it wasn't far from it. He looked fucking delicious and I got right away what she had in mind. Then movement on the right side of the bed caught my eye.

Chet was in the same state as Mark and I locked up for a minute. His body was beautiful, absolutely beautiful! His muscle definition was superb, from his biceps to his chest and down those rock-hard abs to that... that... fucking awesome cock. I was pretty sure I couldn't take it, but I sure wanted to try. Lacy unzipped my dress while I stood in my erotic stupor. My dress fell to the floor and I kicked off my heels without thinking.

Lacy waved a hand in front of my face while fighting not to giggle, then motioned for me to get on the bed. I thought that was pretty funny and stifled my own giggle. She didn't need to tell me to get on the bed. Are you fucking kidding me? I'd fight you if you tried to keep me off it. Still, I got what she was trying to tell me which was basically to get on in the middle.

The bed was wider than any I'd ever seen and there were several feet of open space in the middle. That made our next steps easy. I kissed Chet for the first time while Lacy kissed Mark. Then, we traded and did it again. After that, we took a short intermission to keep the guys hanging and make them wonder if we were done with them. Lacy and I made the best use of the time by kissing each other. It seemed like the thing to do at the time and we certainly enjoyed it.

We tore ourselves away from each other and started licking and teasing their nipples. We had them groaning pretty well when we took the next intermission. We kind of lost track of time when I started playing with her pussy. I was fingering her good and she was moaning when Mark yelled out in frustration, "OH COME ON! You're killing me here!"

We laughingly separated and went back to our teasing. We started with light as a feather fingertip brushing down their cocks until they were so rock hard we could make them jump by the touch of a finger. We took a brief pause this time to re-position, then the tips of our tongues traced their hard cocks from root to tip. After the guys had felt both our tongues Lacy had me lie back near Chet while she faced me, lying near Mark. She reached up and grabbed the low-hanging end of the silk she'd used to tie Mark's hands. She nodded toward Chet and I looked up to see a similar arrangement and took hold. She gently tugged hers and I copied her movement.

She let go of the silk and I did the same. She pulled me close and whispered into my ear, "Let's see how long it takes them to figure out their hands are free."

Her lips met mine and it was on. It was pretty funny actually. We made out like crazy for several minutes while the guys just lay there. We shrugged at their cluelessness. I motioned what I had in mind and Lacy grinned. A few moments later I was lowering my pussy onto Chet's mouth. A few moments after that I learned that Chet eats pussy wonderfully. Still, his arms didn't move.

OK, next step then. I moved my pussy just out of reach of his tongue. His head strained, then in frustration, he tried to grab me. Imagine his surprise when he actually did. Imagine my surprise when he pulled me back onto his face and made me cum all over it! Sometimes surprises are the best!

Now that his hands were free Chet wasted no time in flipping me onto my back and moving between my legs. His big cock homed in on my saturated pussy. Thank goodness he's a kind man. If he had plunged that thing into me like he appeared to want to, it would have split me in half. Instead, he ran the head up and down my slit, then rubbed it across my clit. The super-soft skin of his cock head felt wonderful on my clit and I was aching for him to shove that piece of meat into me.

Fortunately, he wasn't out for revenge and didn't tease me as I had him. He nestled his cock head in my pussy and penetrated me nice and slow. It took him a while, but eventually, he had me stuffed so fucking good. Then the sexy bastard started moving and I lost the ability to function as anything but a wanton hussy.

He was a master with that thing and my second orgasm hit me like a freight train. I was jerking and thrusting my hips at him like a madwoman and he just kept plowing me. He let me recover from my orgasm, then flipped me on my hands and knees. He swung me around and his hand pushed the back of my head down onto Lacy's sweet little pussy.

I at her pussy, my first ever. She didn't taste nearly as strong as I thought she would. Her pussy smelled of woman and strawberries and was actually very nice. What I loved was the way she responded to me. I quickly learned that men weren't the only gender that I got a thrill out of making a woman cum. Her voice was muffled by Mark's cock in her mouth, but her orgasm was still loud and clear. I was giddy with excitement from making her orgasm. Then I was just giddy as Chet long stroked deep into me.