Making Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God that man can fuck and his cock is amazing. I slathered my mouth all over Lacy's pussy when he made me cum again. I'm sure my screaming into her pussy as I orgasmed was the thing that shot her over the edge again.

The next thing I know I'm on my back and Mark is aiming his cock at my pussy. He slid in deep and this time he didn't go for the nice gentle fuck. This time he pounded my pussy and it was the perfect thing to do. I lost my mind for a while. He fucked me through an amazing orgasm and I did the best I could to return the favor when I pushed off him, spun around, and sucked the cum from his cock.

We let ourselves bask in the afterglow before sharing the massive shower. The cleanup process got our fires lit again and led to more sweaty love. Lacy and I wore their asses out, while they wore our pussies out. Mark and Chet were dozing on the bed when soft snoring made Lacy and me snicker. She took my hand and led me from the room.

Once outside the room she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me with soft passion, "Will you come to my room with me and spend the night?"

I looked into her beautiful eyes, "I would love to spend the night with you."

A short walk took us to her private quarters. I walked into her room and a smile lit my face. Her decorating was fun-loving, thoughtful, and intensely personal. I wandered around the room admiring the art on the walls (most of which she had produced) and the keepsakes on nearly every surface. I had a ton of questions swirling in my head but didn't want to invade her privacy. I figured that she would tell me about the things she wanted to share.

It turns out she's as transparent as they come. She happily shared anecdotes and stories about the items I picked up to study. We spent a pleasant hour sipping wine while she made me laugh, smile, and while admiring one particular item, weep tears. For one so young (she is in her late twenties), she has had a wonderfully interesting and full life.

I held her in my arms as the tears fell from both of our eyes. The little dog statuette I held in my hand was the only thing she had left of her family. A family that had been killed in a house fire along with her beloved dog while she was away at college. It probably didn't help that by that point we were both a little drunk and tired from the foursome.

We were still naked and our wine sat forgotten as I led her to her bed and we nested together. I held her while she cried tears of loss for a family she would never see again and that she would never stop missing. While I held her my gentle kisses on her face transitioned naturally into loving kisses on her mouth. Those kisses marked the moment when my heart opened and welcomed her in fully and completely. I made love to her that night and that marked the beginning of a relationship built on love, not just sex.

I woke in the morning to gentle kisses on my cheek and neck that made me smile. I rolled over and kissed her hard, morning breath be damned. We spent the next half hour kissing and snuggling before the call of nature forced us from bed. Half an hour later we made our way to the kitchen.

We walked in hand in hand and David was already there with Taylor and Kala. One look at Kala's face and I knew she had fallen head over heels for my husband. I knew in my heart that it was a good thing, but that didn't keep me from feeling apprehensive. I took his hand and we walked out on the pool deck while Lacy, Taylor, and Kala worked on breakfast. I couldn't help but note that Kala was very reluctant to let David out of her sight. As we walked out of the room I saw Taylor gather her daughter in a hug and begin to talk to her quietly.

Once outside we immediately held each other and shared a loving kiss. That kiss reassured me more than a million words could. He smiled gently at me when our lips separated and I gave him a serious look, "Dave, you know Kala thinks she is in love with you now. You, we, have to be very careful with her."

He nodded, "I understand completely. I think right now she is overwhelmed by the experience and I'm sure her mind is running wild with possibilities. We will need to guide her carefully. She needs to know that you and I always come first, but we need to do that with kindness and understanding."

I smiled at my husband, "I knew you got it, but I'll admit I was a bit concerned."

He gave me one of his patented squeezes, then glanced through the window into the kitchen. Lacy was doing something at the sink and staring out the window. It was easy to see that her gaze was turned inward and a gentle smile was on her face, "I understand because I have the same concern about Lacy."

I rushed to reassure him, "You will always be the love of my life and there is no changing that. I do care for her. No, I have to be honest with you. I'm falling in love with her, just as you are with Taylor and Kala.

"Those simple facts should scare the hell out of me, but they don't. I know that you and I are always, no matter what. These wonderful people fit with us and are making our lives so much more than they were. I never thought that I would trust another woman with your heart and now I find myself happy that Taylor and Kala are more than just sex partners for you. Mark and Chet are wonderful and fun lovers, but I don't feel for them as I do for Lacy. I like them a lot, but I don't see myself loving either of them romantically. I already love them like family and I suspect that will continue to grow as we spend more time with them."

David kissed me and we lost ourselves for a while. When we finally came up for air he looked to me for counsel as he always does, "So, where do we go from here?"

I had his answer, "I think it's important that the two of us spend time with Kala. She needs to know that you aren't available to be hers exclusively and that I accept her as our lover."

His eyebrows quirked up, "Wow! You've discovered the joys of sex with other women and are going all in huh?"

I grinned, "I will admit that I wish I had made that discovery years ago, but have no fear, honey. I have no intention of swearing off that wonderful cock of yours. We've both discovered that with the right people, we can share our bodies and our hearts. We can do that because our love for each other is solid and because everyone here cares about us. They don't want to come between us. They want to love us and that's fucking awesome."

He hugged me hard, "Yes, I think you nailed it. Let's go with the flow and see how the others react to everything. If things go as I suspect we can invite Kala to spend some time with us. I think it would be good for her to have a romantic date with us. She can see by example how a loving couple works. While we are at it you can build her desire for you. I know she likes you. I've seen how she watches you when you're not looking and it isn't with jealousy. Truth be known, I think she's as drawn to you as she is to me."

I chuckled, "I find that impossible to believe. You underestimate your ability to turn a young woman's head, my dear. I will do my best to achieve parity with you in her affections."

He pretended he was confused, "Parity with me in her affections?"

I grinned at him, "Yeh, you know. Make her want me to fuck me as badly as she wants to fuck you."

He took my hand and we smilingly made our way back inside. Breakfast was a lot of fun and we all started our day with smiles on our faces. I don't know what the future will bring, but I feel a shiver of delight when I think about it.

End part one.