Making Her His Breeder Ch. 02

Story Info
Autumn needs to put back what was lost...
3k words
4.69
87.3k
203

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I hadn't planned on writing a second part to this, but the reviews here pretty much made this happen. I hope you enjoy!

+ + + + +

It wasn't the plug still stuffing her full of Chris's cum that woke Autumn -- though it did aid in her waking further -- but the full bladder she had from passing out before she could do a quick pre-bed bathroom run. It took her sleep lagged brain a moment to register the pillow still under her hips, and the strong arm resting limply across her stomach, but when all the pieces came together, Autumn blinked her eyes open. As soon as they adjusted to the darkness of her room she turned her head and smiled a little at the relaxed, peaceful look on her friend's face. A soft snore informed her that he was definitely still asleep, but that message apparently hadn't reached the partially erect cock resting against her hip.

As much as she hated to move from his comfortable hold, her bladder urged her to. She had to pause at the edge of the bed though, as her mouth opened in a silent moan when the plug shifted inside of her. She involuntarily squeezed around the plug as memories from last night filtered to the front of her mind, reminding her how the plug had found its home inside her tender passage. She bit her lip when standing shifted the plug once more, and made her way to the bathroom attached to her room as quickly and quietly as she could.

Once inside, with the door shut to protect Chris from the impending light, Autumn flicked on the lights and gave a partially irritated grumble as she squinted and turned away from the brightness. She shuffled her way to the toilet and waited until seated before she reached between her legs and removed the plug. She gasped softly at the drag of it. "Fuck..."

She did her business but stayed still after, waiting for his cum to leave her. She shivered at the feeling when his seed slipped out of her; part of her mourned the loss of what hadn't been soaked up by her body. Now that she wasn't lost in a sex haze, her logical thinking was curious as to just how much of what Chris said a few hours ago was true.

Had he ever poked holes in his condoms when they weren't doing a breeding kink scene for her?

Had he ever thought about her swollen with his child?

Autumn could feel herself getting worked up at the thought of him plotting on her body in such a way and had to shake her head at her thoughts before she could get too riled up. She knew, logically, that Chris was not the type of guy to actually risk knocking someone up, not if they hadn't agreed to do so before hand.

He may be a kinky bastard, but he was not a gross kinky bastard.

He respected boundaries; it was why he was her one exception to her rule about not sleeping with people she wasn't with. Their initial night together had been a drunken romp by two drunk, freshly heart broken friends who found comfort in someone they could trust. They hadn't planned for any other nights to occur, but whenever they were single and horny they turned to each other instead of some rando at a bar that they might catch something from.

Their kink scenes got started after a night Chris had asked if he could secure her wrists and have total control over her body. She had agreed to it, but only if he agreed to talk about it more later. He had agreed, they talked, and ever since then, whenever both were single, they had used each other for their kinks. They didn't have to only go to each other, but if they did sleep with someone else they had an agreement to be tested for any STDs before resuming their own friends with benefits arrangement.

And right now... Right now Chris was still passed out in her bed. And, as Autumn cleaned herself up from their scene the night before, her mind strayed to the body laying in her bed...to the cock that had been partially at attention when she left the room...and she flirted with the thought of waking Chris up to ride his cock and replace what cum had gone down the toilet. Autumn had never taken that initiative with her kink though, and she wasn't sure how Chris would feel about it.

She was aware Chris loved it when his partners used his cock for their own physical pleasure, even if he didn't get to get off as well. Using him for her own pleasure was different, at least to her, than using his cock for her breeding kink.

But... Would it be different to him? Would he even be okay with her taking him in without protection even though he had fucked her without it earlier? He was always the one to initiate those scenes, maybe once or twice she had requested the breeding scenes, but she had never just sat on him bare without a prior conversation.

While trying to figure out if she should go ride him, her mind replayed how desperately he had taken her last night. How his own words had seemed to have an effect on him as well. Her eyes drifted to her hips in the mirror, and promptly went wide when she saw the fingertip bruises on each hip. He rarely left bruises that showed so quickly, but it spoke to her how far into their scene he had gotten. Was it because of how reactive she had been with him? She knew it got him going to hear and see how he was affecting someone... Could he have gotten into the idea of trying to put a kid in her?

Every time he did a breeding scene for her, he had gotten the talk down just fine without mentioning switching pills, or taking any himself. He had never scooped his cum back into her, only told her how sexy it was to watch his sperm leak out of her. And plugging it inside of her? He had bought a plug just for the act of taking their scene that much farther. That thought alone had her getting wet, but it also helped her come to a decision.

She picked up the plug and turned off the bathroom light, not wanting to risk waking her friend yet as she left the bathroom for her room and walked to her bed. Carefully crawling onto the bed, she set the plug by her pillow and made sure Chris was still snoring away before she leaned in and took the head of his cock between her lips.

The feel of Autumn's tongue stroking over the tip of his cock drew a sleep rasped moan from Chris, and when she began using her tongue to clean the evidence of their earlier intimacy from his cock, he woke fully and moaned as his hand found the back of her head. He didn't encourage her movements, merely massaged her scalp in appreciation as she worked his cock with her tongue. There were times where he either guided her head, or held it still while fucking into her willing mouth, but she was in charge this time. He was happily at her mercy.

No harm in a little dirty talk though...

"That's my good girl," his voice was rough with sleep as he praised her, "clean my cock."

Autumn's thighs shifted together as his words burned through her, encouraging her actions. It wouldn't be the first time she'd cleaned the combination of their fluids from his cock and, with how hard it always got him, it wouldn't be the last. Her moans vibrated around his cock as the shaft grew harder from her actions, while the moans she was drawing from Chris were getting her hotter.

The next noise was a moan that shifted to a disappointed mix between a whine and a groan when she sucked hard as she drew back, letting his cock fall from her mouth with a wet 'pop'. "Hey..."

"Shh," she softly shushed him as she gently pushed on his hip, trying to guide his body backwards, "lay back for me. I just needed to get you hard."

Chris followed her gentle guiding and laid back for her, his cock aching with his need as it stood at full attention. He couldn't see much in the dark, but his eyes found enough of her silhouette to enjoy the show as she straddled his lap and used her fingers to spread her folds for him. To his (only mild) disappointment, instead of impaling herself like he wanted her to, she chose to slide his cock back and forth between her folds and lubricate his erection by spreading the evidence of her arousal over the length.

"Fuck you're soaked," he breathed out before he moaned at the feeling of pseudo fucking her cunt, "is any of that leakage from earlier?"

It always stroked his ego that the two of them never needed to buy lube with how her body responded to their times together; the one time it was bought it had been for her to help him figure out if he was actually into being pegged, or just into thinking about it. She made sure he enjoyed himself, even if he wasn't sure if he wanted to do it again.

"Uh-uh." She whimpered as every vein on his cock rubbed over her hardened clit with her movements. "Used the bathroom...fuck Chris...lost it all. I need more. I need to feel you swimming in me. Please can I have more?"

Chris's cock throbbed against her as the desperation in her words had an unexpected effect on his body. "Only if you take it from me."

Autumn heard the new huskiness of his voice and felt a rush of excitement at the idea of him also being turned on by a breeding scene. Not wanting to miss her window of opportunity, she lifted up enough to guide his cock to her entrance and then sank down, impaling her pussy on his thickness. She moaned at the always pleasant stretch, and squeezed tight around his length when it was fully buried inside of her.

"Oh fuck, Chris..." She gave a breathy moan when one of his hands grabbed her ass and rocked her body forward and then back. "Stretch me so good baby..."

Chris rest his hands on her thighs as she began to move on her own, lifting and lowering herself while using her hands on his stomach to brace herself. "Just can't get enough -- fuck sweetheart just like that -- can you?"

"Never enough, not of your cock. Only your cock fills me and fucks me right." Autumn lightly dug her blunt nails into his abs, making Chris draw a slow inhale through teeth at the sensation she knew he loved. "Don't judge me -- "

"Never." He breathed out as he sat up and buried his face between her breasts as one of her hands tangled in his hair, and the other grabbed onto his shoulder for new leverage to help her move.

The wet sounds of his cock gliding in and out of her with ease, coupled with the way her pussy engulfed his cock, were driving him nuts as she bounced up and down. Having her so desperate to get his cum made it even more erotic to him. It pleased him when he pulled a louder moan from her by taking one of her sensitive nipples between his teeth and sucking hard on it while gently nibbling the pebbled flesh.

"Shit Chris... Fuck!" She cried out when he slapped her ass just before released her breast.

"Keep moving." He ordered softly as he stared at her, able to make out some of her face with how close they are now. He grinned in the dark as she squeezed his cock and began moving again. "Good girl. Now, don't -- fuck that's good -- don't judge you...?"

Autumn drove herself down harder at the praise and moaned his name as he gave attention to the previously neglected nipple. "Sometimes, when a guy isn't -- oh fuck -- enough -- " She whimpered at how tightly...possessively...his hands gripped her ass. "I have to think of you."

His cock was already leaking copiously inside of her with how aroused she had him, but her admission -- that she thought of him with others...that she needed to think of him -- nearly made him blow his load.

"Can't judge," he murmured against her throat as he peppered it with aimless kisses and nips, "have to imagine you." He slapped her ass and moaned when she squeezed him even tighter. "Should just go ahead and knock you up," his words were rushed out as he tried to fight off his orgasm until she was ready, "make sure you're -- oh god... mine."

Autumn felt the way his hand gripped her as she rode him faster, and heard the shudder in his breaths as she rode him more desperately, his words pushing her even closer to the edge. "Do it. Keep me so full of your cum that it has to take. Oh!"

Chris's hand came up and roughly grabbed the nape of her neck, using just the right amount of force while forcing her to look at him. "You want my baby, Aut?" He was answered by a quick nod, and her walls fluttering around his cock. "Then get off me." He released his hold on her neck and ass cheek before he leaned back some.

The only careful thing Autumn did was (un)willingly raising off of his cock before slumping off to his side. She couldn't stop herself from whining at the loss of the fullness his cock gave her. She wasn't without it for too long though.

He moved with her, and guided her into lifting her hips for him to slip a pillow underneath, before he moved between her thighs and wasted no time in sheathing his cock back inside of her. They both groaned as he filled her, and he was rewarded for his actions when her pussy not only easily welcomed him back inside, but also squeezed around his cock.

Autumn loved the feel of being stretched around him. Only one previous boyfriend had come close to filling her the way Chris did, but no one ever came close to bringing her the pleasure he could. And, every time they got together like this, he made it more and more difficult for anyone to compare to him. Even now, she could tell from the way his hands gripped her already bruised hips that he was trying to hold off from cumming before she could.

That was another bonus to sleeping with Chris. Unless he was feeding her kink of just being used as his cock sleeve, whether or not she got off, he always made sure she got off first. If he finished first he didn't stop until she got off too. He never left her wanting anything...other than another night with him.

The sounds of their fucking was like auditory ecstasy to Chris. As much as the sounds spurred him on, she was right in assuming he had been trying to hold off...but her pussy squeezing down so desperately for his seed was the final straw, breaking his reserve.

"Fuck!"

When his release hit, Chris pushed deep into Autumn, sheathing his cock fully inside of her as he pumped rope after rope of his potent cum as deep inside her as he could get it. Not wanting to leave his partner behind, he had half the presence of mind to let go of a bruised hip and reach between them to attack her clit in the way he had learned got her off quick. He was rewarded by her incoherent moans joining his own as she came with him, her body sucking greedily at his cock as he spilled inside of her.

He lazily rutted down into her, making sure to push his cum where it belonged while helping her ride out her orgasm. "Shit Aut..." He moaned as her pussy dutifully milked him for every last swimmer. "That's my good girl... Take all of it..."

Beneath him, Autumn pushed her hips up to meet his slow rutting, lost in pure orgasmic bliss. "I want it all," she murmured into his shoulder as she placed her own aimless kisses over his skin, "want to make sure it takes..."

"Don't worry princess," he cleaned his fingers with his mouth and "I'm keeping you full of my cum over the next few days. You're going to be sore from being stuffed with my cock or the plug." He slid his hand between them to rest his on her stomach, over her womb. "But that's how we make sure you get pregnant with our son."

Autumn softly gasped and shuddered beneath him, her walls clamping down on his cock and pulling one last bit of cum from him. "Jesus fuck Chris..."

He gave a low chuckle as he grabbed the plug from its spot by her pillow. As he leaned back up, he kissed a trail down her neck and across her collarbone until he sat up right. Slowly withdrawing his softening cock, Chris kept his promise and eased the plug into her, sealing his release inside before he laid beside her. He laid close to her, his arm resting protectively over her middle.

Satisfied in more ways than one, Autumn lazily shifted as close to him as she could without moving her hips off the pillow. "Thank you." She turned her head and kissed his shoulder.

"Anytime Autumn." He kissed her forehead as he brushed his thumb over where it rested on her stomach. "You know I'll always take care of my partner in crime." He gave a pleased, satisfied sigh as he settled into his spot. "S'kinda hot that you woke me up for sex like that."

A soft giggle was the only response to that he got as Autumn started feeling the pull of sleep drawing her back down. "Wake me if you wake first?"

"Mhm," Chris's own agreement was minimal as the pull of sleep began to lull him under as well.