Making It Home For Christmas?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"However, would that happen." Emily flashed him as she slumped into her recliner. "We have a half-hour before the game starts."

"Who's playing."

"Minnesota and Chicago," Emily said with a slight sadness in her voice. "Not a great game, but I need to keep an eye on you until you warm up."

"My camera!" Devon suddenly remembered.

"It's in my truck, in the backseat; I think it's fine. Where are your laptops?"

"Artie said he would watch them for me."

"Good, I would hate for them to be in the river. Your phone?"

"In my pants pocket, it's supposed to be waterproof."

They sat a talked for a few minutes, Devon started to finally thaw, but he doubted he would feel warm again any time soon. Emily left her blanket in her chair when the timer in her kitchen went off. He could not help staring at her lovely and ample backside as she procured two ciders. It was hard not to peek at her womanhood when Em handed him a full cup of delicious cider.

"Thanks, Emily, for everything."

"You want to take me to the town Christmas party tomorrow as payment? That is if you are still in town tomorrow night." Emily did not cloak her nudity when she sat back down, but she blushed when asking him out.

"I think I can handle that transaction. I am here until Wednesday, at least. If the storm clears tomorrow." Devon smiled. "Though I think I need to do some laundry before then."

"I have a washer."

"I need the rest of my clothes from my hotel room."

"We can go grab them after we warm up a little."

"I am still naked. And don't have anything else to wear. I do believe I was warned that one episode of public nudity was my limit." Devon was starting to feel this chill in his bones thaw with each sip of the spiced cider.

"I can go pick them up."

"Then I can cook something. As long as you have food to cook."

"There is plenty of meat and veggies in the freezers, one in here and one in the garage. It is hard to get to the store in a snowstorm; a wise woman is prepared." It was hard not to stare at her full chest as she spoke.

There was more sitting and talking, the game running almost unnoticed in the background. They had both ran cross country in high school; only the state border had kept them from the same events. Emily was just a year younger than him and a member of the state championship team. During the springs, Devon had been a distance runner in track as well. Emily had been a softball player, though she never reached the heights of success in it as she did track. Weight training was a product of college for each of them.

"And you're into sports." Devon felt like he was enumerating a list of reasons why he wanted to ask her out.

"Uh-huh, I was the son my dad never had," Emily said with a smile.

"But you have a brother."

"Yeah, but I was the outdoor girl, into hunting, fishing, cars, and going to Kansas City football and baseball games. My brother was a bit of a nerd and hated sports for some reason; he's started to get into them now; the woman he married loves soccer and football."

"It was about damn time we won; bet you don't make a lot of friends cheering for our team here." He made it like he was toasting her with his second cup of warm cider.

Emily returned the gesture. "I had to listen to some good nature ribbing when Denver was good; it's nice to pay it back the last few years."

"Yeah, it has; I'm sure celebrating here was nothing like the parties back home."

"I had my own special party here. You might have reconsidered where was the better party." Emily said with a wink. "It was a good time."

The way Emily said that dripped with implications. Devon's mind flashed briefly to what her ass would look like when she bent over the couch. He could almost hear her moaning in ecstasy as he railed his big cock in and out of her. There was a scintillating chemistry developing, permeating the air. He shook his head lightly, trying to keep his mind on the moment.

"Oh, shoot, I better run grab your stuff before it gets too late. Artie's closes in forty-five minutes."

"You're going to grab my stuff from him too?"

"Yeah, I got to watch you tonight; make sure there are no adverse effects from your polar bear plunge."

"Oh, Oh! Okay." Devon couldn't help smiling; Emily wanted him to stay over.

"On the fold-out couch, of course." Emily flashed a predatory smile as she got up and stretched. She was tall, long, lean, and muscular. Her round, full breasts had an excellent perky nature that seemed to bounce so perfectly as Em rocked on her tiptoes for a moment. The smile transformed into a smirk as she walked through the living room, a slight nod accompanying a look at him that seemed to demand he watch her sexy body.

As Emily opened the dryer, positioned in a small closet in the kitchen, she bent over, butt toward Devon. With the light from the kitchen and her legs parted just so, he got an eyeful of her luscious, hairless pussy. His cock hardened almost instantly. Devon was glad to have the concealing blanket across him. The sheen of moisture coating Emily's labium argued that she was at least as turned on as he was.

"Oops," Emily said with a smile as she turned back toward him. "I guess I am not used to having anyone else at home with me." Devon had no doubt that the innocence claim was utterly fabricated. The fact that she sat on the counter, toward him as she pulled on her socks first, led more credence to the feigned virtue. Emily did not put on a bra and panties, pulling on a great pair of yoga pants and a baggy red hoody. The hoody reinforced her sporty bent, the front holding their football team's logo and the year they won the championship.

"Okay, you have free reign over the kitchen mister, feel free to cook with anything you find. I'll be back with your things soon."

Emily -- A little later

"My God, you found him in the river?" Artie was busily cleaning all the equipment with the half-hour that his coffee shop was still open. During the summer season, he would be open longer with live music and a bustling crowd. This time of year, he served a couple of coffees when his regulars came by after work.

"Yeah, I have no idea why I decided to take a long way home after work, but I am glad I did."

"Did you have to take him to the ER?"

"No, I think I got him out of his wet clothes and warming up well enough to prevent hypothermia."

"You do have the training."

Emily was an EMT on top of being a police officer. It was beneficial out here, they only had one nearby ambulance, and medical emergencies rarely seemed to happen on a schedule. "It is helpful at times. I took him to my house to warm up. He tells me he left his bag here. Mind if I pick it up for him?"

"I don't know if you're trustworthy, especially in that sweatshirt." Artie tried to say with a straight face but failed miserably. "Here you go, camera lenses and computers still intact. Let Devon know I expect him to buy an extra cup of coffee for a storage fee." The smile widened with his likely facetious demand. "Is he all thawed out now?"

"Yeah, he just doesn't have any clothes to be decent. I invited him to the Christmas party tomorrow."

"Good for you, girl. I knew you liked him. It's too bad we don't have a Santa without Bill. The kids will be a little disappointed."

"I am sure the kids will manage. Has anyone tried looking for volunteers?"

"My mind has been a bit occupied, but I still have the suit and beard if you happened across anyone. Wait, you said Devon doesn't have enough clothes to be decent. Is he?"

"I let him in on one of my secrets," Emily said with an all too proud smile. "I couldn't let him be naked alone."

"Santa is going to put you on his naughty list."

"Maybe, but I have been such a good girl the rest of the year." She gave him a wave and walked out.

Emily did not take long to make her second stop at Devon's hotel and pick up all his things, including the gifts he had for his niece and nephew and toiletries that he had purchased since his accident. The snow had redoubled its efforts, falling in large lazy flakes. Her diesel-modified truck and winter tires barely batted an eye at the snowfall.

As soon as she parked her Scout and closed the garage door, her nose was assailed with the smells of roux and cooking veggies. Emily had intended to go in and remain clothed now that Devon had warmed up. She figured he would be bundled in a blanket or towel as he cooked; when she handed him his spare workout clothes, he would get dressed, and that would be that. When she opened the door and saw Devon standing in front of the stovetop fully naked, she couldn't help smiling.

Devon was tall and robust, with a prominent ass that was a slightly darker skin tone than the rest of his body. The TV in the living room was on, and he had music blasting out of a phone on the counter. She peeked in the door, silent for a second as he danced and sang along to the beat of some late nineties R & B. Devon's skin tone varied from dark mahogany in places to a dark caramel in others. Her resurgent libido was going to make it hard not to give in to something tonight. Emily wasn't the type for a one-night or otherwise short-term relationship. It had also been too long since someone other than her had gotten her off, and Devon was easy on the eyes.

At the beginning of the summer, an old boyfriend she dated when she had first moved out to the middle nowhere Colorado came to visit. He had just gotten divorced at the start of the pandemic. They always had such great sexual chemistry, and the sex this time did not disappoint. When she thought there may be something deeper going on, she let him on her secret, the reason she had not returned to Kansas since her move out here. He couldn't handle it; he just up and ran.

"Smells good; what are you cooking?" Emily announced herself and walked into the front room. Devon looked even better from the front side. His pecs and abs were chiseled; he wasn't giving off the vibes of a computer and photography nerd that he had professed to be. Outside of the goatee, she did not see much body hair. Looking down his body, Em was unsure if he usually shaved, and it had been a week or so or just trimmed his pubic hair short. She tried not to stare as she observed his long, thick cock. It was a couple of shades darker than the surrounding skin and looked halfway between flaccid and erect. His testicles, pendulous from the heat of the kitchen, were a couple shades darker still.

"Gumbo." He looked up with a smile; he didn't miss her gaze at his crotch.

"I see you have gotten comfortable," Emily responded as she shrugged out of her coat.

"Just adhering to my host's dress code." He stirred the pot before walking over and grabbing what looked to be chicken thighs from the sink, where they were thawing beneath some dripping water.

"You wear it well." She shed her sweatshirt, hanging it beside the coat on a set of hooks by the garage door.

"Not half as well as you do." He had a cocky smirk plastered on him but barely moved his eyes from the chicken thighs he was carving up. The smell of peppers, onions, and celery saturated the air. If what he was cooking tasted half as good as it smelled, Emily was in danger of falling for the man hopelessly.

"How did you decide on gumbo?" Emily asked as she removed her sweatshirt.

"You had a fresh onion, celery, bell peppers, and andouille sausage was the first thing I saw in your freezer. Trinity and andouille, it was decided for me. My mom taught me; she lived in N'awlins for several years before she met my dad. How long does brown rice take to cook at this altitude?"

"A little over an hour seems right." Emily stripped out of her pants. Getting waxed was a splurge for Emily that she typically didn't go out of the way to keep up during the cold winter. Something had possessed her to keep it up during the short days this year. She was delighted that she had done it now that she had an audience.

"The game is atrocious." Devon looked back at the TV like he was straining to concentrate on anything but staring at her naked body. No, being nude was not primarily about sex for Emily, but that didn't mean that nights like tonight, she was not buzzing with palpable anticipation.

"Maybe there is a bowl game on instead."

"I already checked; there was one earlier today."

"How do you feel about cooking shows?"

"Depends on the show." He looked up from stirring something on the stove top.

"It looks like we have a choice of some kind of baking competition or a barbeque show." She turned back to him, putting her body on full display but trying not to make it too obvious.

"I do like to bake."

That got a raised eyebrow in reply. "But not barbeque?" Emily gave him a quizzical look; she loved to barbeque during the summers.

"I love to barbeque, but I can't do that at my apartment. I can bake some mean cookies through." Utter confidence in his voice.

"This looks like a cake competition."

"Not my forte, but I can appreciate it." He gave her a wave.

"It's this or a bad football game."

"This works."

"Good, I am going to go take a shower since this is going to take a while." Emily set the remote on the opposite side of the island. When she opened the laundry closet to throw her pants into the hamper, she noticed that Devon had hung up her uniform to dry in the space. Her bra and panties were on another hanger, she didn't know what to think about him touching her undergarments, but it seemed like he was trying to be nice. "Thanks for taking care of my uniform."

"I didn't want anything to mildew. I hope you don't mind. I did the same with the other things you were wearing. I hope it wasn't too forward." The way he blushed slightly was quite endearing.

"I am probably just going to throw those in with your laundry, but thanks anyway. Your stuff is in the bag by the door if you want to get started on your laundry. Just wait for me to get out of the shower." Emily said with a wave and disappeared into her bedroom and a warm shower.

Devon was sitting on a barstool when she reemerged into the kitchen, paying close attention to the television. He had been known to sit on a towel instead of just his naked ass. "You know well enough to sit on a towel."

"My first roommate when I moved to Seattle was a nudist. He had a hard time finding roommates for some reason. The rent was cheap. I didn't join in, but I know the rules." Devon stood up and stirred the simmering gumbo pot. "I guess I can start the laundry now that you have showered."

"The cooking competition better than the game?"

"Have you seen these cakes? They take some serious engineering."

"Yeah, they do."

They talked and laughed while he finished cooking, there was an undeniable attraction between them, but Emily wasn't one to go in on relationships with a shelf life shorter than milk. That didn't mean she wasn't indulging in a few vibrant daydreams.

"What do you do for fun around here? You don't ski; are you into snowmobiling, maybe knitting. You can't sit at home all winter." Devon asked as he presented her with a steaming bowl of gumbo. Emily was sitting across her chair, so she pointed toward the kitchen to conversate and not toward the TV. One leg was across the arm of the chair and the other on the floor. When Devon was in the kitchen, the bolster blocked a direct view of her spread womanhood. She had been so lost in conversation that she hadn't moved from her pose when he walked over.

Devon's eyes shot directly to her spread pussy after he handed her the bowl. She did not miss his cock twitching and ascending slightly as he quickly averted his eyes. Emily blushed but smiled; his eyes on her felt nice. "It is football season, so that and the gym kill most of my weekends." She did not reposition herself, fighting back against a little of the embarrassment. The gumbo smelled spicy and delicious. "There are a couple of stouts in the refrigerator if you want one. I think we have been warmed up long enough for some alcohol."

"That would be fantastic." Devon set his own bowl beside the stool in the kitchen. If he wasn't going to sit on the couch, she was going to pretend that she was unbothered by the way she was seated. "Russian imperial stouts, even better."

"Local, Russian imperial stouts." Emily held her hand up to collect the incoming beer; she could get used to being served like this. Devon stole another peek at her arrayed vulva. She couldn't help smiling a little.

"Very nice; what do you do in the summers?" He returned to his seat on the stool by the island.

"Kayaking is a good time; we have world-famous rapids that you tried to go for a swim in." Devon blushed a little at that; she widened her smile. "Then there is fishing and hiking. Both of which I can do in my favorite outfit if I go somewhere remote."

"More than a home nudist then." One of his eyebrows suggestively.

"Yeah, I guess so." Emily took a bite of the gumbo; it had a spicy punch but was not overwhelming. "Wow, this is great."

"Thanks, it's not too spicy?"

"Just perfect." There was a burn to it, but Emily liked it spicy.

"I never know; I like it spicier than anyone I cook for. Have you ever gotten caught doing your hobbies naked?"

"A few times, it turns out no one really complains when they cross paths with a good-looking woman wearing only a backpack and hiking boots. I did get caught by a game warden fishing once, though he was only concerned about me having a fishing license."

"That's good; I would hate for you to get in trouble at work for wearing such a nice outfit."

"The Chief knows. As long as I don't do anything stupid, he doesn't care. How about you, what do you do for fun?"

"Mountain biking and photography, mainly, outside of the gym and sports."

"We have plenty of both around here if you ever decided to come to visit during the busy season. I could use a good hiking partner. I know a lot of good vistas." Emily said hopefully.

"I don't know; your town is trying to kill me," Devon said with a smile.

"I noticed that I might have to complain to somebody about it." She returned the grin.

More conversation flowed effortlessly; Emily would really like to get to know this man. She tried to do the dishes, but he insisted that she had done enough today; after all, she did save his life. The laundry was completed, and Em got bedding for the pull-out couch. When she looked at the clock, it was well beyond her usual bedtime. She retired to her bedroom and swiftly fell asleep.

Emily's sleep was not sound that night, though. It was invaded by the most vivid dreams of having wild sex with Devon on one of the trails she frequented. They were just a few feet away from the trail; she was riding his large cock, trying to stay quiet as the route was suddenly busy. It started out with some dread of getting caught, like dreams of having a test she had to pass for a class Em didn't even know she was enrolled in. As the vision continued, though, it transformed into proudly riding Devon as a crowd gathered, suddenly unconcerned. Her heart rate accelerated, dream and nightmare mixing.

Em was wide awake at 3 am. Her dripping vagina was not going to allow her to sleep until she came. Quietly, she extracted her vibrator from the top drawer of her nightstand. Her bedroom door was open, she needed to do so, or her room would be 90 degrees in no time. She didn't go and close it. What is the chance my guest is awake?

Vibrator held against her clit, Emily knelt on her bed, trying to imitate her dream. Her fingers were a poor substitute for a cock, but it would have to do. Her hips rocked and swirled like she was riding a big cock. She couldn't help bouncing on her knees a little. It did not take long, for the combination of palpable imagination and teasing Devon all night pushed her into bliss and allowed her to fall back asleep. Her libido was slightly dulled but far from satisfied.