Making It Home For Christmas?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon -- Around that same time

Devon had been sleeping well despite the hard bar across his back, but a full bladder stirred him to wakefulness at 3 am. He kept the lights off as he crept to the bathroom down the hallway. If Dev wanted to get back to sleep quickly, it would help if he didn't blind himself. High windows and moonlight reflecting off the snow provided enough illumination that he wouldn't ping pong off the walls and awaken his savior. He had to walk past the open bedroom door of Emily to get to the bathroom. He couldn't help hearing a whirring noise coming from her bed. His eyes snapped over to see her kneeling and masturbating on her bed.

As badly as he wanted to stand and watch for a while, it felt invasive. His chivalrous desire only let him observe for a few circuits. Devon quietly continued his quest to the restroom. His cock, already hard from the full bladder and a natural condition in the night, was dripping precum. He lifted the lid of the stool and then closed the bathroom door as quietly as he could. He turned on the light, not wanting to accidentally piss all over her bathroom in his rigid state. Before voiding his bladder, however, he needed to do something about his erection. He had the distinct feeling that his sleep would be restless for the rest of the night if he didn't give into his desire.

It only took moments for his mind to fantasize about being with Emily in her bedroom. His imagination was like a bad porno, walking into Emily's bedroom and asking if she needed a hand. What would her sumptuous, hairless pussy feel like wrapped around his cock. He tried to imagine what her breasts would look like bouncing on every push of him in the first person. In mere minutes his cock flung gouts of semen into a wad of toilet paper. A few minutes later, he relieved himself, flushed the evidence, and crept silently back down the hallway hoping the sound didn't catch Emily's attention.

He was back asleep in just a few minutes, though the rest of the night, he dreamt of Emily riding his cock. He was blasted awake at 6 am as Emily turned on the kitchen light. She was already in her uniform. "Sorry, habit. I didn't want to wake you up." She looked flustered but did not turn back off the kitchen light as she grabbed some breakfast. "Though if you want to go hang out at Artie's, I guess you have a half-hour to get some clothes on."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea; I don't think I need to go wandering around town on my own again. I might find a nice ice patch to slip on a break something important like my neck at this rate."

"You only get one free rescue." She said with a wink. "You better get moving, mister, especially if you expect to get a shower." Emily kept watching him as she poured milk into a bowl of cereal.

"Okay, I'll get moving," Devon paused, expecting some sort of privacy as he got up. "I am still naked." The disparity in clothing suddenly felt odd.

"I thought so. Got morning wood?" She smiled deviously but did not look away.

"Every morning since puberty." He crept to the edge of the fold-out, keeping the bedding concealing his crotch. Emily was not giving him an out. She kept looking at him expectantly. Devon shook his head and then stood. He knew he had nothing to be ashamed of; he was working with a lot. He was circumcised; the shaft had a slight upward curve and was well north of eight inches. Emily's eyebrows shot up for a second; he couldn't miss her beautiful eyes locking in on his erection.

"Wow. Nice to see your swim didn't cause any permeant shrinkage." Emily said with a laugh.

Devon shook his head and walked over to the drier. "I should have folded stuff before I went to bed."

"Just de-wrinkle them while you take a shower."

"You just want me to have to walk back here naked again," Devon said with a smirk.

"You do make the outfit look good. Hurry up; I don't need you to make me late to work."

Devon quickly took a shower; he was slightly confused at what to do with the feelings for Emily. Something was going on between them, but he doubted she just wanted to fuck him and send him on his way. Devon was a little sad that she didn't live closer to his actual home; he thought there was something more there. It would be a long time before he would forget her amazing eyes.

For much of the day, Devon was sitting at Artie's, working on photos and trying to get the image of Emily masturbating out of his mind. Artie, himself was a blur of activity all morning, trying to get everything completed for the big town Christmas party. His two helpers were still unable to get over the pass from the ski resort even though the storm had finally abated overnight. Devon couldn't sit and work on pictures while the helpful owner was trying to work.

"Can I help you, Artie?"

"No, no, I got this; I'll just have to scale back a little. I might disappoint a few of my customers."

"Are you sure? I have been soaking up free Wi-Fi for days." Devon stood up with a smile; Artie did look flustered. He reminded him a little bit of his grandmother around the holidays when he was a kid, trying to rush around and do anything without help that was being offered. It took everything to get his mother and her sisters to let them help her. They even brought to hemming her in at the table so that they would be the ones to get anything. She had started to relent a little in the last couple of years. "I can bake. It's been fifteen years, but I worked in a bakery back in high school."

"I... I can't think of a reason not to accept your help." Artie said, covered in flour. Devon shrugged out of his jacket, suddenly glad that he had worn his workout clothes instead of the outfit he would wear to the party. He scrubbed his hands and got to work. Devon could mix and bake cookies following Artie's strict recipes, but Dev left the decoration to the real expert. When it came to the chocolate chip cookies, he told Artie he was going off recipe. Artie sounded worried but gave him a nod of assent.

Devon learned all about the town and Artie as they cooked. Artie was born and raised in the large village; after high school, the rest of his family moved up to Cheyenne. When he came out to his family, there was a little friction, and the extra space had been kind of nice. During the summers, Artie had been a rafting guide while picking up hours at night at the local bakery. Everything he knew he learned from the sweet old lady that ran the place. It was his idea to add fancier coffees to the menu and broaden it into a coffee house.

When she retired, Artie got a sweetheart deal to purchase the place. Evidently, the shop had never been a moneymaking enterprise for her; her late husband had left her very well off. She was more concerned that someone would take care of the place and her customers when she moved south to be near her grandchildren. Not long after that, Artie's now-husband, Bill, came and spent a summer as a guide on the river and never left.

Bill just had a knee replacement in Denver, where his family lived. There had been complications with an infection. He spent a week there with Bill but had to come back; he was nervous that his coffee shop would burn down without him. The hospital only allowed one visitor at a time, and shuffling between family members meant he spent more time talking to his husband through a tablet than at the bedside. They still spent every night video chatting, but he was sad that he would be spending his first Christmas without Bill in twenty years.

Artie lightly interrogated Devon about his love life, or lack thereof, more recently. He had been in a relationship when the pandemic started, but she moved home when the work from home became permeant without him. Devon had been engaged once before, but moving to Seattle to take the job stressed the relationship, and they had gone their separate ways.

"What do you think of Emily?" Artie looked up from piping icing onto some sugar cookies, a sly smile on his face.

"She's something special, isn't she?" Devon replied while placing some chocolate chip cookies on a pan.

"She really is; I wouldn't be taking all this going on with Bill well without her. You going to ask her out?"

"I wish I weren't leaving tomorrow. It would be nice to get to know her better. She already asked me to take her to the Christmas party."

"That, and she looks really good naked." Artie smiled as Devon looked down at the cookies; he could feel the fire in his cheeks as he blushed. "I may be gay, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a really nice pair of breasts."

"Uhh..."

"Who do you think she goes hiking and fishing with? A couple of burly, bearded gentlemen come in handy for a beautiful young nude woman at times."

"How did you know I knew?"

"She told me when she picked up the laptops."

"Yeah, she's beautiful, funny, playful, and likes sports; how is she not married already?"

"That, you would have to ask her." Artie looked angry; it was not a directed scowl; he was looking off into the middle distance as he replied.

"Plus, those eyes, wow, those eyes are something else."

"They really are, but be careful pointing those out too much; it's like a third rail for her."

"Really? Why?"

"Again, that's not my tale to tell." Artie set his jaw and went back to decorating.

"Hey, guys, what are you up to?" Emily flounced into the coffee shop near the end of her shift.

"Your usual, sweetie?" Artie set the piping bag down and started toward the coffee machine.

"Not decaf and add a shot of espresso. I have the rest of the week off and a hot date tonight." She looked over at Devon and gave him a wink. He felt his heart flutter in a way it had not in some time.

"Who's the lucky fella?" Artie smiled as he readied a cup.

"This tall, dark, and handsome stranger that wandered into town. He can cook and bake, it seems. That and he looks great naked." Her eyes stayed on him, and her smile widened.

"Did you corrupt the poor young visitor on his way through town?"

"Yeah, he joined me in my traditional dress. All I had to do was pull him out of an icy river. I see you're putting him to work."

"He volunteered." Artie handed her a coffee. "I think he likes you." He whispered, not quite discreetly.

"That's good; I like him too. That and he has a really big cock." Emily didn't bother whispering. "Especially when he has morning wood."

"Did you two?"

"Nope, he was the perfect gentlemen; I just didn't give him much privacy when I woke him up on the pull-out."

Devon tried to concentrate on his cookies but could feel his cheeks burning.

"You found anyone to play Santa? Apparently, the Chief has his kids this Christmas, and they really want to get their Christmas lists in and couldn't get to the mall because of the storm."

"I've been baking all day, girl; the only person that I have talked to for long at all is poor Devon there."

"Never hurts to ask. Hey, Devon?" Emily had a wicked smile.

"Yes, miss embarrassing?" Devon said with a bit of a smile.

"How do you feel about playing Santa Claus?"

"Uhh..."

"Further payback for a free night's stay? You are about Bill's size; the costume would fit you." She looked him up and down with hunger in her eyes.

"Oh, yeah, it would fit you." Artie had joined in. "Though I seem to remember him having an elf assistant these last couple of years." It was Emily's turn to blush.

"Okay, okay, fair is fair, I guess, but you are going to miss me in my Christmas Dress." She smiled like that would get her out of it.

"We only need Santa for the first hour; you can blow Devon's mind after that." Artie smiled.

"Okay, that will work, though he has already seen me naked. I'll come to pick up Santa and the cookies after work."

"Party starts at five, and we need to be there early."

"I am aware; I just have to go tell the Chief the good news and then go pick up mine and Mr. Claus's clothes. See you two soon?" She said with a wave and bounced back out of the coffee shop.

"I think I just got volunteered," Devon said, shaking his head, but a smile couldn't help peeking through.

Emily -- A few minutes later

"We found a Santa, Chief. Crisis averted." Emily smiled proudly as she turned in her paperwork for the day and was headed out of the office.

"Excellent, nice job, Sergeant. Emily, you got a minute?" The chief peeked out of his office.

"Yeah, what do you need?" She stepped past the unoccupied Executive assistant's desk

"Come on in, shut the door." His voice was gruff.

"Okay, you're scaring me, chief."

"Emily, you need to go home." Emily felt like she was punched in the gut. "I don't need you back for a week."

"I... can't."

"Yes, you can; you're stronger than you think. Jimmy... Jimmy never made it home, Emily. All these years, he couldn't make it back. I just heard from his wife, he passed from the virus in the spring, and he never made it home. He's been gone for half a damn year, and I had no idea." The man that usually hid his emotions sniffed back a tear.

"I'm so sorry, Chief."

"Time, time goes faster than you think. It's been ten years; it will only get harder after this, Em."

"I don't... My truck... couldn't make the drive." She could feel tears welling up in her eyes and was looking for an excuse.

"We have ten thousand people that live here this time of year, I would imagine that 80% of them would be happy to drive you to Denver, and I know you could find a flight." The Chief's expression softened. "No coming back to work for a week. Please consider going home. Don't be like my brother."

"Okay, Chief."

"Now get out of here, Em; I think you probably have something to do with getting Santa to the party." He smiled at her.

"Yes, sir, have a merry Christmas if I don't see you at the party."

Emily tried not to dwell on her conversation with the chief as she changed into her workout wear to return to Artie's. Devon was only here for one more night; she would have some fun this evening, even if it hurt tomorrow. She got her slinky red dress out of the closet; she would be wowing Devon with it after they played Santa. It had been a slow day at work; Em had too much time to think about her fantasy from last night. Emily had made a decision that she was open to having sex with Devon this evening. The longer she thought about it, the more she was sure she would be the instrument to make it happen.

By the time she got to Artie's, they were boxing up the last of cookies the pair had spent the day baking. Her Scout would be Santa and the cookies' sleigh this evening. Artie disappeared upstairs for a few minutes, returning with a nice suit on and their costumes in hand. Devon had gone into the bathroom to rinse the flour off before he changed into his red outfit. "Something wrong, Em? You're not giddy like you were an hour ago."

"The Chief wants me to go home." She looked at him. "He thinks I'll end up like his brother and never make it home if I don't. He didn't even know that his brother had passed until today. I still talk to my family, right?"

"You should go," Artie said with a smile. "I lost five years of time with my family after I came out, girl. You'll regret it more if you don't make it home as the years go by."

"It's hard, Artie. How can I look everyone I know in the eye?" Emily sunk her head into her hands stood against the counter.

"You'd be surprised. They have probably all moved on by now. It's a bigger deal in your head than theirs." His honest look was bringing a tear to her eye.

"Hey, we need to get dressed?" Devon stepped out of the bathroom across the restaurant. Emily prayed that they were talking low enough to avoid being overheard. She was not ready to have that discussion with another cute guy. "Come on in here."

"No sex in the breakroom!" Artie yelled after them. "We don't have time."

As soon as the door closed to the backroom, Emily disrobed. There was a gnawing compulsion to walk out of the backroom and walk a lap around the café. She had a recurrent fantasy of going through her typical day off, sans clothing. Though in her dreams, it was always a warm summer day. Strolling down the street in just a pair of shoes as the sun caressed her body. Waiting in line for a coffee at Artie's, it was always packed in the summer. Sitting at the corner café, watching the rafters go by and reading a book. No one else in her vision was naked, but no one batted an eye at her nudity. Even after all she had been through, she still longed to be nude. Leaning into the fantasy was helping get her mind off what she would worry about once Devon left town. It took a surprising amount of willpower not to venture out into the front of house naked.

Devon was just staring agog at her; Emily gave him her best demure smile but stretched nude. "Get dressed, or we are going to be late."

"You are very distracting." Devon finally started to pull off his shorts to put on the Santa getup. She could see his half-hard cock tenting his boxer briefs.

"I can see that," Emily said with a wink. "You love every second of it." She wondered if he could see the slickness on her thighs; he was turning her on.

Emily made a show of dressing into the bra, panties, tights, leotard, and skirt that made up the green and red colored elf outfit. The shoes and hat had bells on them, but that would wait until they got to the high school. The curly toes on the boots would make the gas, brakes, and clutch challenging to operate. A sweater over the outfit made it dramatically less sexy, but it was for the children.

Devon made a decent Santa once Emily put on the wig and beard to complete the ensemble. The extra padding in the suit lent a jollier appearance than Devon's svelte and muscled form. "Come on, let's go; Artie hates to be late." Emily affected a nasal voice, attempting to sound a little festive.

"Is that your elf voice?" She could see Devon smile even through the new beard.

"Yeah, don't you think it's cute?"

"Everything you do is cute." Devon stood close to her, looking like he was about to kiss her in defiance of the fake white beard. "It's just not your best work."

They stared into each other's eyes; his brown eyes seemed to sparkle. "You better get used to it until I get out of this outfit; this is my voice."

"Well, at least I won't be tempted to kiss you for the next hour." Devon moved closer.

Emily wanted him to kiss her so badly. "After that?" She eschewed the voice for a moment.

Devon just gave her a shrug, but she could feel his resolve weakening. They leaned closer. "Let's go, you two!" Artie stormed into the backroom. "Oh, just ruined a moment, didn't I?"

"A little," Emily went back to her elf voice. Devon groaned but reached out and grabbed her hand with a squeeze. She had no doubt that he would be going home with her tonight and joining her in bed instead of on the pull-out.

For an hour, Devon played Santa Claus. Emily played his elf helper, which involved a lot of taking pictures for parents with their cellphones. Devon was great with the kids. She could feel herself falling for the stranger even more. Emily still wanted a family someday, but it felt like Em was finding nothing but duds since her fiancé and his utter betrayal. Em didn't feel like she deserved the happiness of a fulfilling family life. It took years to truly trust a man again, and even with the rare couple that she let in on the reason she never went home, she had yet to find one that stuck around. It was too bad he was just passing through, but that didn't mean she couldn't have a little fun tonight.

"Come on, Santa, our shift is over. I need you to take me dancing." Emily said with a wry grin and led him out of the gym off toward the locker rooms after a brief detour by Artie to fetch their costume changes. "Why don't you head into the men's locker room and put back on your normal clothes. I can't let you in the women's locker room; besides, I want my dress to be a surprise." She said with a wink and disappeared to get changed.