Making It Home For Christmas?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon -- Ten minutes later

"You did a nice job as Santa, Bill would be proud." Artie smiled, sipping eggnog.

"Thanks, Artie. I'm kind of glad my truck is still stuck in a tree. I would have just driven right through town if not for that semi."

"Sometimes it takes something like that to find what's important. If Bill's raft hadn't capsized one morning twenty years ago, we might never have met."

"We haven't even kissed yet, Artie. It sounds like you are marrying us off. I am leaving town tomorrow. I got to get home for Christmas this year. I just wish... I just wish we lived closer to each other."

"Don't mind me; I am just getting sappy and sentimental without Bill to even me out. He's my rock." Artie was tearing up.

Devon felt a compulsion to go over and hug the older gentleman. "I'm sure he would be here if he could."

"Thanks, Devon. You are a good guy, even if we just get a tiny serving of you. Your chocolate chip cookies were a hit, by the way. Mind if I steal your recipe?"

"Not at all, Artie. The main secret is they have to be massive, or they won't bake right." Devon stepped back from the embrace.

"Don't look now, but I think you are in trouble." Artie pointed to the gymnasium door as Emily walked in.

Em was clad in a tight red dress that hugged her curves. A pair of dark green pantyhose or tights looked exquisite and festive. Her red stiletto heels completed the seasonally themed look. As she turned slightly, he could see the multi-looped red, green, and gold bow holding her dark hair. He had seen her naked, but this look was almost unfair.

"Wow," Devon just stared as she came closer.

"I believe that was my quote when I saw your erection this morning." She said just loud enough for both him and Artie to hear.

"You look gorgeous," Devon said, trying not to draw further attention to her attempt to further embarrass him.

"Then take me dancing, Devon." Emily leaned against him and practically cooed.

"I think I can do that." Devon grasped her right hand and led her out onto the floor.

"Have fun, you two," Artie said, smiling.

They danced to sappy Christmas music like there was no one else in the gym. She moved on those heels almost as lithely as she had danced around the heavy bag at the gym. Devon pulled her close, looking directly into those hypnotic, beautiful eyes. The orange color near the center of her irises seemed to be smoldering like coals, while the green at the border adopted the pine green foliage decorating the gym. Three songs in, she appeared to be leading him to a spot on the dance floor with each spin. Her glossy red lips formed into a smile as the song ended. "You know why I moved you here?"

"Mistletoe?" Devon smiled and looked up, seeing nothing in the rafters.

"Nope, that would be over there," She pointed to the opposite corner of the wood surface. "This is where you kiss me for the first time."

"Is it?" Devon smiled but leaned in for the kiss. Their lips met, the flame of attraction that had been burning since she had taken him to the gym flared to a brilliant inferno of passion. "And where I kiss you a second time." The next time their lips met, they were far greedier, tongues pirouetting around each other. "But why did you move me over here?"

"Artie is having a tough time without Bill; I didn't want to rub it in. This is the one blind spot from the cookie table." Her eyes were transfixing him.

"Clever girl," Devon leaned in, greedily going for one more peck.

"You have no idea," Her fingers intertwined with his. "How about we take over the cookie table for Artie so he can call Bill?"

"Sure." Devon was going to follow this wonderful woman wherever she wanted to go this evening. She hustled him through the crowd. Devon recognized the faces of the wrecker crew that had helped fix the semi and the fire chief. It seemed that the children attending the party had cleared out when Santa took his leave. Artie was chatting with a couple when they returned.

"Thank you, guys; you know this is my favorite party of the year."

"Have a merry Christmas, Artie; sorry we missed Bill this year. Tell him we miss him."

"I will," The couple melded back into the bustling party.

"We got this, Artie. Why don't you go call Bill?" Emily stepped over and shooed Artie away for a little while.

"Okay, but don't you two want to dance some more?"

"After, you call Bill." Devon smiled at Emily like a love-sick teenager.

"I won't be too long." Artie gave her a smile and trundled out of the gym, phone in hand.

"Is it like this every year," Devon looked out at the crowd of people laughing and socializing.

"No, it's usually busier. The snowstorm had people leaving town for Christmas earlier than usual."

"Seems like a nice place," Devon smiled and popped a pecan cookie into his mouth.

"It's home." Emily smiled proudly.

"Damn, I wish I weren't leaving in the morning."

"Let's worry about that tomorrow. Tonight is about fun." Emily pulled him into another playful kiss.

"I think I can handle that."

"No, you can't, but you'll have fun trying." Emily's eyes flashed utter confidence. Devon had every belief that Artie had been prophetic when he told Devon that he was in trouble.

Emily -- A few hours later

Devon was barely in the door to her house when Emily pounced, planting kisses all over him. She pushed him up against the wall and shut the garage. Her heels were quickly kicked off as Em greedily collected as many kisses as possible in a flurry. She giggled and scrunched her nose in a smile, then pulled Devon into her bedroom, flinging on every light switch as she went. Emily had every intention of seeing what was coming in vivid detail.

Her fingers went through the buttons of his shirt like a tornado pulling the shingles off a roof before tearing off the garment. His strong hands pulled her closer as they wandered down her backside and gave her butt a squeeze. Emily gave him a slight sigh and bit her lip in reply. Where Devon's eyes had a soft edge to them before, they had a hunger. Her hands took to unclasping his belt and making a show of pulling it off his jeans.

His lips nuzzled into her neck then went up to behind her ear. Emily pulled him closer, hands wandering down his solid pecs. Deft fingers unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Devon had not been near as dressed up as she had been, but it was his most formal outfit available. She pressed the fabric down over his hips and allowed it to fall, leaving him in only socks and a pair of boxer briefs. His magnificent cock was Straining against the fabric, dispensing precum into the red material with a steady drip. Devon backed up and stepped out of the jeans.

Emily's plan to free his cock and go down on him was thwarted as strong hands spun her around and unzipped her dress. She let it fall to the floor, leaving her in a red push-up bra and matching, see-through thong. He took charge, scooping her up and tossing her on the bed. If she could get any more turned on, molten excitement would be flooding from her. There was nothing like a man with confidence in the bedroom. Em was a little domineering in her everyday life; it helped her get respect as a policewoman. Emily loved when someone took charge of sex. She looked up at him, expecting him to tear off her panties and ravish her with his great penis; instead, he pulled her to the edge of the bed and willed her legs to part.

Devon simply pushed the obstacle of her panties to the side, exposing her expectant womanhood to his waiting tongue. He kissed the inner thighs before running his tongue between the folds. "Umm!" Emily exclaimed more from anticipation than the jolt that flew through her body. The tip of his tongue just glided around her clit. Devon's fiery eyes looked up and met hers as a single digit parted her labium. Her hips pressed back against him as he slowly sunk the long, strong finger into her dripping vagina. "Oh..." She managed out as his finger slowly searched for additional pleasure against the nerves of her vaginal walls.

Sex for Emily had, sadly, rarely involved cunnilingus. One guy in the ten years she had lived in Colorado had gone down on her. Back in Kansas, only her ex-fiancé and a high school boyfriend had ventured between her folds with anything other than their penis or the occasional finger. It had been so long that Emily had started to convince herself that she didn't need it. One little flick of Devon's tongue, and she could see how pathetic that justification really was.

It wasn't that Emily didn't suck cock; she loved to drive her lover crazy with a blowjob. Most sex started with one to help get the guy up, but once he was ready to go, it was time for vaginal intercourse. Maybe she could blame her body; it rarely took her long to get in the mood. If she finished her partner off, he never had much interest in getting her off. Looking back, she had spent far too many nights unsatisfied or taking care of her own orgasm after he dozed off.

That would not be an issue with Devon, even if this was only a one-time event. His single finger was picking up speed. He lapped up her flowing nectar like a man in the desert trying to slake his burning thirst. All the while, his big, dark, expressive eyes never left hers, promising so much more pleasure to come. Her body shuddered when his flicking tongue caressed her clit; Em's legs shook in time with the fun. Devon did not stop his fingers but looked up with an all too proud smile.

Strong hands lifted her butt, temporarily withdrawing from her vagina. He pulled her thong down her ass. Her right leg came up and back, helping her get the underwear down and off over the stockings. Devon left the scrunched fabric over her left thigh. Emily shifted down slightly, moving her bra up off her breasts. If he was going to concentrate on her womanhood, she would play with her very erect nipples.

"You have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen." Devon had returned a finger to its work, but he was staring reverently at her nexus. Emily could feel herself blush. She had always been enamored with the way her tight little flower looked, half the reason she still got waxed, but to hear a compliment like that from a lover was rare. They were far more concerned with how wet and tight she was or on her tits or ass. She was beginning to think that she had been dating the wrong men. Not that she had a robust list of targets in her little city. "I haven't been able to get her out of my mind since I caught a real peek when I brought you gumbo."

"Can I tell you a secret?" Emily said, circling the areolae of either breast. Devon gave her a nod to continue but sunk a second finger into her. "I may have had to get my vibe out thinking of your cock last night, and that was before I saw it erect."

"And I may have had to go to the bathroom at 3 am." He flashed a cocky grin at her again. She wanted to be embarrassed, but she was glad he had seen her; perhaps that was the real reason she hadn't bothered to close the door. "I didn't stay and watch, though God knows I wanted to. I thought it might be too creepy."

"We could have done this last night as well." Emily giggled. Devon responded by leaning in and flicking his tongue against her clit again. "Umm, you are good at that. Did you... you know... I couldn't sleep until I came. Oh... shit..." Emily was forced to stop her sentence as an intense burst of excited nerves rushed through her. She was pretty good at getting herself off, she had to be during the long, cold winters, but Devon already had her singing in new ways.

"Neither could I," Devon stated matter of factly, then descended upon her clitoris again, flicking his tongue out like a viper. "I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since Saturday." The sound of his slick fingers within her echoed off the walls as he spoke.

"Not since Friday?" Emily tried to look a little said as she looked down between her breasts.

"I was a little distracted with my car being in a tree. Impending phone calls to insurance companies don't get me going." His tongue joined his fingers in her cleft, sucking up more of her abundant honey. Her body squirmed beneath his skilled hands and mouth.

"Fuck..." Emily whined out. Devon's skills were like that of a powerful winter storm stacking powder on a precarious cliff. Impending avalanche warnings were already thundering through her system. "We could have been doing this since Saturday." Devon looked up with a surprised expression. "I did try and invite you over after the gym."

"Damn, I thought I was being a gentleman by buying you lunch instead." He leaned down a redoubled his efforts. "This is so much tastier than anything I have eaten in this town." Her back arched up, pushing her waxed quim up against Devon. He responded by wrapping her legs over his shoulders and pulling her closer to the edge of the bed. The positioning only allowed him to employ his tongue in pleasuring her, but he was using it like a master.

Emily pinched down on her nipples hard, adding more heavy snow to the cliff. As his tongue pressed into her cleft and explored her folds, the hard cartilage of his nose impacted against her clit, battering against the last of her body's defenses. "Umm." He sounded like he was savoring the most succulent meal.

"Gah!" Emily yelled out, hands leaving her breasts and gripping down hard on the bedsheets as the avalanche tore down her mountain. Devon did not stop his wild yet focused licking as her whole body quaked around him. Her back arched further as she yelled into the room, announcing to the world the arrival of the silvers, purples, and reds pervading her vision as she clenched her eyes closed. Unfathomable pleasure roiled through every nerve in her body. Her legs shook around Devon, her abdominal muscles rolling like waves on the ocean. If it were not for his strong arms and her grip on the sheets, they would have toppled into the bed.

Devon's continued efforts on her womanhood as she came moved the needle on the orgasm from great to astounding to historical. The avalanche seemed to be exponentially more significant with each successive lick. His efforts threatened to overwhelm every nerve, making her an entity of pure bliss. It wasn't just the mighty strength of the climax; there was no denying that; it was how it seemed to extend out in time. When it finally started to abate, a dull buzz of joy continued to flow through her.

"Good God, Devon! That was amazing." Her lover slowly set her down on the bed, still looking reverently at her pussy.

"It's only because I am playing the finest of instruments that I can achieve such beautiful music." Devon looked proud of himself for a good reason.

Emily sat up and pulled him in for a kiss. "You have obviously never heard a terrible band try to play with the best of guitars." His lips were drenched with the taste of her excitement; she tasted sweeter on his lips than it ever did on her own fingers.

"And you have never experienced a great band with a guitar that won't stay in tune. I meant it when I said you had the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. It's the perfect shade of pink with these amazing lips like the petals of a glorious rose." His fingertips tracing around her outer labia, another wave of bliss pulsed through her nerves. "So smoothly waxed, hiding nothing of her perfect shape. Your clitty just peeks out from under her hood when she gets excited." He leaned down and kissed the sensitive nub, sucking it lightly between his lips. "And it tastes like ambrosia."

"How about we see how it looks wrapped around you?" Emily pulled him up to meet her lips again, pressing him back so she could stand. She grabbed the waistband and freed his cock from its confines. Getting a closer look at him than Em had this morning, her eyes bulged just a little as she took him all in. He possessed the largest cock she had seen outside of porn. It was long, with a slight upward curve, but it was broad like the rest of him. Perhaps, her ex-fiancé had been more expansive but did not have the length and width in such an excellent ratio. The head was a half shade lighter than the dark shaft, with a slight red tint. "Your cock doesn't look half bad." She smirked playfully as she stood to full height and spun him around to push him down on the bed.

Devon deserved a great blowjob after the mind-numbing, explosive orgasm he just mustered from her, still wafting a feeling of contentment through her veins. However, she needed to feel that monster cock filling her now. Emily left the bra half off and the panties wrapped around her left thigh like a bandanna. It reminded her a little of fevered sex as a college student home from spring break; she didn't want to lose her undergarments if her parents or brother came home unexpectedly. Or maybe a quick tryst in the back seat of a car, dress still on in case they were interrupted. This certainly had the same urge of neediness as when a flood of hormones blanked all but desire from her mind, consequences be damned.

Emily slowly crawled atop of him, staring at those deep brown eyes. Their lips met again; she pushed him into her springy mattress, he pressed back, tongues dueling each other. The cliffside that had been denuded from a mighty avalanche in her body was already piling up snow in new tall drifts. Emily scooted back a little until she felt his surging cock nestled between her labia. Slowly, she pushed her hips back. The thick head ventured into her vagina, summoning a gasp from her lips. His cock was already stretching her in ways she had not been in years.

"Oh..." Devon looked up at her with longing in his eyes. Emily sat up slowly, enveloping his massive cock. She had wanted to take charge to ensure that her pussy was ready to accommodate his size and length. Just a rough eying of the proportions of his penis had her slightly worried that the thick head would be bumping against her cervix. Perhaps it would have been an issue if she wasn't so impossibly turned on by this man. Halfway onto the dick, its head managed to hit the perfect bundle of nerves along her vaginal walls. Her whole body twitched and lurched as pleasure shot through her. She would be returning to put friction against that spot, but first, she had to take the whole of him.

"Wow," Emily breathed hoarsely as the advance continued. When her clit finally came to a rest on Devon's pubic bone, she smiled. Her vagina was so full, the feeling was exquisite. "Speaking of perfect instruments..." She rocked her hips back and forth, relishing in the sensation spiraling through her body.

"I concur; your pussy is perfect." Devon looked up at her and gripped her hips in his strong hands.

"I was talking about your cock. It's curved just right." She started to traverse up and down his shaft while rocking her hips.

"You obviously do not know what it is like to be inside your vagina." Emily moved further up so that the head of his cock was passing over the bundle of nerves perfectly. "The way you grip down on me is not fair."

"I don't know... Ohh..." She cried out, momentarily silenced as his cock caused another mini avalanche to pulse out from her g-spot. It wasn't a real climax, but it was exquisite. "Fuck... I don't know if I can trust anyone's opinion that doesn't have a vagina."

Emily had to decide between grinding her clitoris against his pubic bone or orbiting close to where his cock hit her g-spot perfectly. Emily wasn't the type of woman that had vaginal orgasms; she needed pressure on her clit to push her over the edge. Tonight was different in so many ways; she leaned forward a little, so she was perched perfectly around that susceptible part of her vaginal walls. "Fu... fuck, Emily, that feels heavenly."

"Holy shit!" Em yelled out, incensed by the feeling firing through her body, her clitty may not be ready to give in to another orgasm, but her vagina was beyond primed. For several minutes she rode that perfect spot. Devon's naked cock was stimulating her so thoroughly. To think it had been a decade since she fucked sans latex protection. Em was so blinded by his massive, perfectly shaped penis. "I am going to cum again. How?!" She yelled out as her vagina pulsed around that exquisite dick. Her full-bodied, vaginal orgasm seemed to make up for every time she didn't get off from sex. She yelled out in a roar.

1...34567...11