Making It Home For Christmas?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Em fell down the length of his cock, all the while her quim was pulsed firmly around Devon. Eyes closed, there was a riot of color across her eyelids. The orgasm seemed to beat around her screaming body and come back amplified each time. She could do nothing but scream as she climaxed the hardest she had in the entirety of the time she lived in Colorado. It felt like her spasming vagina just wouldn't quit. Devon continued to move his hips, pushing her higher into a sky-high orgasm. This one was less a strong avalanche and more of a sudden eruption of a long-dormant volcano.

Once she started to come down, a hard shiver of contentment fired through her body. Her ravenous mouth found him as soon as she was again fully conscious of the other stimuli. He kissed her back and then gave her a worried expression.

"I'm about to cum!" Devon yelled out, worried.

"Then fill me with your seed." She kissed him again and then started to stroke her pussy up and down his pole.

"I've never..." he looked a little panicked. "I don't want to..."

"Oh, but it will feel so good." She leaned back up and went back to bucking up and down the entire length of his penis.

Devon's strong hands gripped her hips, and he pushed himself in very deep as he gritted her teeth. She could feel him fire pulse after pulse of an enormous ejaculation. "Geh!" He yelled out each time he fired his sperm deep into her tight pussy. He must have emptied fifteen massive shots of semen deep within her. He was so deep, her clitty was touching his pubic bone; before he finished, a third orgasm, smaller this time, fired through her body. She held him close as she shook.

"I think we need to start a band with a set of perfect instruments," Devon said with a smile as Emily slid off of him.

"It's a one-night performance, but damn that was epic." Emily laid beside him, staring into those big brown eyes.

Devon -- A Few moments earlier

The image of Emily bucking on him was going to be burned permanently into long-term memory. The way her breasts bounced, her visible abs undulating as she got her whole body into fucking his cock was unbelievably amazing. He did his best to keep his eyes glued to Emily's unique eyes. The look of her beautiful pink pussy engulfing him was like trying to look at the sun. What was the most hypnotizing, however, was something unseen. Her control over her muscles surrounding him was unreal.

Devon still couldn't believe that the magnetic young woman had slid onto his cock without a condom. He knew he was clean but was praying that Em was as well. Nothing was open in this town this time of night, and the condoms that he had brought along on the trip, just in case, were still in his luggage in a pair of trees halfway up a precarious mountain.

Emily had taken to fucking him about halfway up his shaft. He wasn't sure if it was because he was so large, some women couldn't handle all of him, or something else. Em had taken the whole of his length once but was now fixated on a single spot. "Fu... fuck, Emily, that feels heavenly." Devon managed to stammer out. That got a quick proud smile out of Em.

"Holy shit!" Emily yelled out, finding an even higher gear as she fucked him, her hands on his chest as she moaned. She kept at it as the minutes ticked by, her hips furiously rolling, alternating between back and forth and side to side. Her vagina was indescribable; he had not been lying when he told her she had the perfect quim. "I am going to cum again! How?!" Emily looked perplexed, but only for the briefest of moments before cascading into bliss. Her vaginal walls rhythmically pulsed around his cock as she screamed in pure delight. Devon held on for dear life as she climaxed. The feeling was unreal, threatening to pull him into his own orgasm. He reached for any part of his reserves to stave off the impending release of his own orgasm.

Em quaked in his arms for the longest time, looking to be experiencing a rather powerful orgasm. Devon kept fucking that wonderful pussy, hoping to drive the bliss to new heights. The way she was screaming was intoxicating; he needed to make her cum like this as often as possible in their short time together.

Once her climax started to finish, she came at him with fiery kisses, the passion growing to impossible heights. While kissing, she began to fuck him again. It was too much; he couldn't hold back his own release much longer. "I'm about to cum!" He yelled out, desperate to warn the fetching young woman.

Em paused for a second and then stared him in the eyes, those magical irises seeming to sparkle. "Then fill me with your seed." She commanded with utter confidence, leaning in for another kiss. Her hips started working again with great gusto. Her vagina clenched around him; she was going to leave him no choice.

"I have never..." The sensation cut off his yelp of protest. Devon had only gone without a condom a couple of times in his entire sexual experience. "I don't' want to..." The thought of getting Emily pregnant on his way through town bothered him.

"Oh, but it will feel so good," Emily said as she started to buck on the entire length of his cock. Devon tried to desperately forestall the coming of the massive ejaculation. He was fighting a losing battle as his body gave in. Dev thrashed beneath Emily as it felt like he was spraying unprecedented amounts of semen deep into Emily. Grabbing her hips, Devon thrust deep to try and take just a little of the pressure of his cock as he ejaculated blast after blast. The feeling of cumming surrounded by Em's pussy was indescribable; it made regular orgasms seem blasé.

"Geh!" was all he could manage to belt out like a broken record as each massive spurt surged out of his body. If he had ever cum this hard in all of his life, Devon would not know when. Urge after urge thundered from his spine to his; it felt like he was filling her incredible pussy to the brim with sperm. Emily did not stop rubbing her clit on his pubic bone as he came. Just before the last blast fired out of his penis, Emily leaned down and held him close. He could feel her vagina pulse around him as she was overtaken by a third orgasm. Her tight and clenching vagina almost overwhelmed him as he entered his refractory period.

Emily eventually slumped over onto the mattress, staring into his eyes, a giant smile on her face. They made comments about them putting on an excellent performance together and then just laid gazing in each other's eyes. Devon could see contentment in her countenance.

"That was fun." Emily finally broke the silence.

"I could go for another round once I can get this guy up again." Devon pointed his half-hard cock.

"So could I."

"That was... wow."

"You like cumming in my tight little pussy?" Emily arched her eyebrows.

"That could be addicting." Devon smiled.

"You need to come back sometime, Devon. That was too good for a one-off." Emily took his face into her two soft hands.

"I have heard that tourism is great during the summer."

"I have never had a vaginal only orgasm. 12/10 would recommend." Emily smiled and grabbed one of his hands.

"Glad I could accommodate." Devon smiled, just enjoying his hands entwined with the beautiful, dark-haired goddess.

"What do you say we grab a couple of beers while you are reloading," Emily said with a giggle.

"I do need to rehydrate." Devon let her roll over and get out of bed first. As soon as she was to her feet, she shed the bra that had just been pushed up and off her fantastic breasts. To his surprise, she left the red panties wrapped around her left thigh; it was a look he would highly recommend. "You are too damn sexy, Em." He declared as he sat and gawked at her prodigious hiney.

"You're not half-bad yourself." She waggled her hips and skipped out of the bedroom. Devon shook his head and followed the breathtaking lady.

He didn't even manage to gulp down half of his beer before he was rock hard again. Emily sitting on the counter, resting her beer between sips in front of her pussy hastened his hardening. Devon set down his beer and approached the stunning woman, kissing her fiercely. Em slid her body forward and spread her legs further, inviting him entry. Devon aligned himself with her tight tunnel but did not plunge into heaven yet. He had yet to play with her sharp tiny nipples and needed to remedy that; she whimpered as his tongue teased the hardened points.

A meek little orgasm out of Em was his reward for teasing her nipples for some time, cock poised to enter her, bet leaving her waiting. "Fuck me, Dev; I need your cock." She begged. Not wanting to disappoint, he pushed his hips forward, entering instant bliss. To begin with, he took things slowly; the way she stayed halfway up his cock made him wonder if he was too big for her. The last thing he ever wanted to do was hurt her to bring himself pleasure. The way she pushed back against him let him know that she wanted him deeper.

The next hour was a blur of wild positions as they fucked on every piece of furniture in her tiny house. Devon finally got to bend her over the couch and fuck her. Emily was insatiable, collecting orgasm after escalating orgasm off him. There were a couple of brief breaks to catch their breath and finish their beers before trying another position with great enthusiasm.

The night started to come to an epic but somewhat melancholy conclusion. They were back in Emily's bed in the one position they had glossed over thus far. There was just something about being able to see her face and assail her with kisses as they fucked that made missionary the perfect finale for the evening. The way her breasts jiggled on each foray into her pussy was never going to leave a special place in his brain; her moaning, the smell of her perfume, the taste of her lips all burrowed themselves into sensory memory.

"I don't think I am going to make it much longer," Devon said in a burst while catching his breath.

"You better, Dev; I am close again!" She declared. Her hand reached down to play with her clit. Again, he would do anything to avoid disappointing this magnificent young woman. He pushed out what little of his gut he had and tried to think about all the deadlines Dev would have coming up when he got back to work. When that was not good enough, Dev let him momentarily think about how hard leaving her tomorrow would be. "Cum with me, Dev..." She begged as she started to roar out a new bliss. Devon had been thinking of pulling out when he came, but as soon as she began to beseech him, that blunted his will.

Devon's testicles tightened, sending a burst of colorful electricity up his spine. The feeling of her powerful vagina clenching around him made even tonight's earlier climax pale in comparison. "Uhf!" He croaked out as the first shotgun-like spray flew out of him and filled Emily. Sensation after sensation had him unconsciously pressing his cock deeper into her. It didn't seem like it would ever ebb as many jets of hot sperm completely filled her pussy. "Oh," He moaned as it felt like his cock was still spasming even after he had gone through his entire supply of ejaculate.

When he finally stopped and looked back down at Em, she was smiling proudly. "I think that was more sperm than the first time, a lot more." She leaned up and kissed him; they were both wreathed by a film of hard-won perspiration.

"I don't know how, but I think you're right." They just laid there as time ticked by, still connected, slowly kissing, but both's bodies seemed absolutely spent.

"We should have started doing this on Saturday." She said in a half-whisper as Devon finally rolled off her.

"You got a time machine? We need to make that happen." He laid on his side and smiled, brushing a stray hair out of his eyes. They talked and kissed for an hour, covering everything and somehow nothing. Dev had to resist the urge to fall entirely, head over heels for her. They only broke for a few minutes to get ready for bed and turn off the lights in the house. Something felt like destiny about her warm body curled up next to him as they drifted off to a well-earned sleep.

Emily -- The next morning

Although she and Devon had spent half of the night having fantastic sex, Emily could only forestall waking until a little past 8 am. The sudden realization that Devon would be leaving soon hit her full force. It wasn't fair that she only got a single serving of the mesmerizing young man. He seemed like the perfect guy for her; although he wasn't an outdoor sportsman, he did desire to go out and take pictures at the same places she wanted to fish. Never had she met a guy that took to being naked at home with her like a fish to water.

She quietly rose from the bed, extricating herself from his warm arms and the large cock pressed against her back. The way he had made her cum was unreal; she brushed a sudden tear from her eye. Life wasn't fair; why did it have to bring him into her life just to pull him away as soon as he appeared. Emily hadn't even known him for a week, but the way he had jumped into helping Artie and how he had played Santa had saved Christmas for her little city. She shook the thoughts from her head and scurried to the bathroom.

Silently, she closed the door before turning on the light and looking at herself in the mirror. Emily looked at a sight in the bright bathroom lights. Her favorite red thong was still strung around one thigh like a banner announcing the wild sex she had last night, just above two dark green thigh-high socks. Em was in a little disbelief that she had not only forgone a condom of any type but also allowed, no begged for Devon to cum inside her twice. Even though she was on birth control and had been since she was a teen. Devon was only the second guy that had ever fucked her without protection. When he finished, it was only the second and third time a man had ejaculated inside her pussy, without a latex shield. She had yet to trust a guy so thoroughly since her ex-fiancé; why was Devon different? Could Emily trust herself after what had happened with Josh all those years ago?

Emily told herself the only reason that she had not insisted upon a condom last evening was that she was worried that Devon would not have one, and nothing was open that time of night to purchase condoms. Em had been blinded by lust; she just hoped she had not put too much trust in the good-looking stranger. She couldn't help her fingers wandering down her body. Devon's cock was not only large, but it fit her vagina perfectly. No other penis had stimulated her so perfectly. He's still here for a couple of hours. A smirk formed over her face; she would be getting at least one more powerful orgasm off him before he left her life. Dwelling over his absence could wait until after Christmas.

The warm shower felt fantastic as Emily scrubbed the leavings of their intercourse from her body. Maybe she dwelt on her nipples and womanhood more than was necessary, but her body was still buzzing with excitement. To the casual observer, it would appear much more akin to masturbation than cleaning. Once out of the shower, Emily put on her best makeup; she would make sure Devon never forgot her.

Creeping back into her bedroom proper, Emily couldn't help smiling, looking at the sleeping figure in her sex ruined sheets. Devon was fully erect, laying on his back as in the low light that snuck through her closed blinds and curtains. She had to take a few minutes watching his chest rise and fall as he slept. Slowly she slid back into bed; he needed to wake up in a few minutes if he was going to get ready in time to handle the drop off his rental. Emily didn't think he would complain about the manner he was awoken. She wrapped her hand around his turgid cock and sucked the head into her mouth.

"Mmm," Devon opened his eyes almost instantly with a moan. "Best alarm clock ever." He had that ready smile plastered all over his handsome face. Emily kept her eyes on his half-opened brown irises as she slowly bobbed up and down his penis.

"We only have an hour before your car gets here. We can't waste a minute." Emily said before going back to sucking his dick.

"Oh, you are good at that." Devon propped himself on his elbows and just watched as Emily went to work. She could not get more than half of his cock in her mouth, but employing her hands and orbiting the shaft with both, she was stimulating the whole of him. He still tasted drenched in her pussy and hints of semen. As badly as she wanted to take him inside her again, she felt the need to repay his excellent oral skills.

Emily employed her entire repertoire of skills, licking and teasing both his shaft and his laden testicles. She was amused as he jerked and kicked in the bed, unable to contain himself. It just caused her to redouble her efforts, enjoying the escalating and myriad of grunts and groans he made. It took some time, but she finally managed to take the majority of him in her mouth. She would have slacked the pressure a little, but she had other plans for his cock and doubted that he would much care for her bouncing on him when he had a full bladder.

She wrapped both of her hands around his saliva and precum slick shaft, thundering up and down the entire length of that perfect curve until he gripped the sheets and looked like he was ready to surrender. "Fuck, I'm gonna..." She didn't let him finish the sentence sucking his cock between her lips as he unloaded into her. He was hot, salty, and ever so slightly sweet. Em wasn't usually one to swallow, but this was a time for doing things differently. "Ohh..." He moaned out as she wrested every willing drop out of the cock.

"Damn..." Was all he could muster, looking like he was about to pass out. Emily sat up and smiled, showing him proudly that his semen had disappeared. "Give me ten minutes to shower; I need to repay that."

"I think we're just going to get hot a sticky again." She arched an eyebrow as she climbed onto him.

"Careful, morning breath," Devon said as he looked up with a wry smile. Em shrugged and leaned in, unmoved by the declaration. They made out for a long minute before she let him up.

"I'll make us some coffee; I think I might have kept you up too late last night."

"I loved every second of it," He said with a wink and disappeared into the guest bathroom.

Emily tidied up all the out-of-place cushions and furniture from their sexual rampage the night before, a little surprised that they had not at least knocked over and broken a floor lamp. Devon was surprisingly efficient in the shower. He walked out, still stark naked and becoming the perfect physical specimen for her. "Hello? Mary?" He picked up his cellphone that vibrated perfectly timed.

"Yes, you are already in town?" He nodded silently along. "No, no, I am not ready yet. Give me a half-hour." More silent listening, Emily smirked at the fact the woman on the other line did not know she was talking to a naked Adonis. "Electric? How's that going to work? Will it make Denver on a charge? I guess I really don't have a choice." You could be stranded with me Emily thought Selfishly. "That would be great!"

"Mind if they drop off the car here?" Emily liked that he asked for consent instead of assuming. She gave him a nod. "I'll be ready in forty-five minutes." Devon smiled and turned his eyes to Emily with a wink. "Thank you, Mary. You have a merry Christmas too."

"Only forty-five minutes? We better not waste a second." Emily grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the bedroom. Her heart was set on attempting to achieve another vaginal orgasm from his perfect cock. Once close to the bed, she pushed him onto the bed, she may have loved a man that took charge, but it was her turn. She leaped upon him, kissing him passionately, breathlessly. If she only had forty-five minutes with an angel, she would get more than her share.

1...45678...11