Making It Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
205 Followers

"I will try, Nick. I'm still thinking about how eager I have become watching them, wishing something more could happen. To my surprise, I hear our front door open and then hear someone coming up the stairs to where I am standing, watching the two young men. You walk up behind me, immediately taking in what I am watching and what I am doing. You tell me you needed to stop in to pick up some notes you hade made last night for a project; you saw the van and knew the young men must be working in the back of the house. You wrap your arms around me and say something clever, and sexy, cupping my breasts.

"You say to me, 'Don't let me interfere, Kit. It looks like everything is going very well and I'm sure you feel watching these two young men is worth whatever we are paying them. I agree. I like to wrap my arms around you as you play with your pussy while you watch them. Would you like for them to be playing with you, Kit. Would you like to be playing with their cocks, one in your mouth and one in your hand? I believe it will soon be time for you to go down and personally present them with a check. I will stay here to enjoy seeing how you make that payment. I would enjoy seeing you give them a bonus, a kind of entertainment bonus. I suggest you invite them inside and then tell them an even bigger reward is available if they are willing to perform a personal service for you, not something under their contract but something you think they will enjoy doing for you--and with you.'

"So Kit, what would happen then? How would you have this fantasy proceed?"

"Thank you for letting me take it this far, Nick. This is really sweet to imagine. Just like with our first fantasy together, this makes me hot and horny. I like to imagine looking at those young hard bodies. But I am stuck still at your arrival and how you wrap your arms around me while I am playing with myself. I would like to grab one of your hands to replace my own. I want you to stroke my pussy while I watch those young men. And I would like to tell you what I would like to do with them.

"I would like to invite them inside. Give them something to drink. I would stand in front of them and undo my top and drop it and cup my breasts and look them each in the eye as I tug on my nipples. I move one hand inside my shorts and tell them I will go further, I will take off my shorts and touch myself, if first they will let me see their cocks and will stroke them for me to make them hard. I will tell them I love to see young hard cocks and I don't think I will be able to resist sucking them if they are really hard. At this point Nick I am shaking with desire for sex with them.

"So they do drop their shorts and I watch as their dicks begin to harden and to stand up and out just from looking at me. One white, one black. I want to suck them both. Remember our last fantasy Nick when you asked me if I would be your cocksucker and I told you I had always liked sucking big cocks and wanted be a very good cocksucker for you? Now I want you to imagine with me how I show I am a good cocksucker for the two boys. I like to imagine asking them to stand next to each other and I kneel in front of them and go back and forth, from one cock to another, from white to black and back to white and back to black. Nick, would you like to watch me suck a black cock? I have never done but I have imagined it. I would do it now, for the first time, in this fantasy. Does that turn you on, knowing I am thinking about doing that? What would you want to happen next between me and those two boys?"

"First of all, Kit, I wish I could be there. Standing back, maybe hidden, but seeing you teasing them, then pleasing them, and getting your own pleasure. But what would I want to happen? I would like to see them both come in your mouth, to fill your mouth with cum and for you to show it to them and then swallow most of it but, for each one, then to ask him to give you a big kiss and for you to feed each one just a little of his cum with your kisses. But what would come after that, after they are both satisfied?"

"Nick, I would ask them to come back at the same time next week and rather than to begin working to come around and knock on the back door. And then I would ask them in. I would be dressed very provocatively, maybe only a light shelf bra that would present my tits to them, and a garter belt and long stockings to frame my naked pussy. I would ask them to follow me upstairs to the guest bedroom where I would undress each of them, which wouldn't take long. I would ask them to lie on the bed and I would tease them by moving my body in a very sexy way for as long as it took for their cocks to get hard. I would see the hunger in their eyes as I moved in a blatantly erotic way to feed their hunger for me. I wanted them to see how wanton a more mature woman could be when she really was feeling the way I was feeling.How eager a mature woman could be for young cocks. Imagine me moving that way for them, Nick. Imagine my lust. What should I do next?"

"Kit, I know we are both feeling our way with this but I feel we are at a kind of turning point, like we have been on a dangerous winding road and have made it this far but we realize there are no guard bars anywhere if we keep going. Should we slow down, or should we test the road, knowing for objective is just coming into view. I think you would want to keep going Kit. I have to say honestly, I do to. But you need to tell me what that involves, the next step, the end of the journey, at least for the time being. You want to imagine that situation and to say it don't you, Kit. To imagine happening what we have been moving toward. Can you say it to me? And is it what you want too?"

"Nick, thank you. We have arrived her together, both at the same place. I believe we are ready to imagine the ultimate. I believe we both are imagining the same next stage."

"I agree. But, sweet, you have to say it. You are the sexy woman with these two handsome highly aroused young men.You have brought them to a bed in our house. Now you need to say the words that tell me exactly what you fantasize, what you want to do with these two young men. And maybe with other men, other strangers."

"To fuck them! I'll say it! To take each of them into my body and experience their hunger and strength and their lovely hard cocks. Its fucking I want from them, it's fucking I need from them. And, for myself and for you while I let you watch me with them, it is fucking I am getting! We are sharing that in our imaginations. Me getting fucked--and fucking back. You watching my pleasure in the fucking. In your mind you are experiencing my orgasms, watching your hot wife get what she has needed in her imagination. And what you wanted for me in yours. I have gone from cock sucking to hot fucking. Are you with me? Can you enjoy it, Nick. I will."

One evening a week later after this fantasy breakthrough and the good sex that followed, Nick told Kit he had been thinking about how to add further to their pleasure while fantasizing together. He suggests they do this sometimes in the dark with their clothes off. "We should agree it is ok to masturbate while we talk." He hopes this would inspire them to be more creative and edgy; the sounds they hear themselves making as they become more aroused will add to their pleasure. "Sometimes," he muses, " we could watch one another masturbate."

Kit responded immediately, telling Nick how turned it made her feel just thinking about doing what he suggested, how much she had come to love them going back and forth, sharing their fantasies and making them as real as they could. She told him she liked how more and more they were saying things out loud, making explicit what came out of their imaginations. "I really like using dirty words you have never heard me say before and for you to use words I have never heard from you. I get a rush from that, Nick. I want more of it, to hear you say dirty things; that makes me want to say dirty things back to you--maybe forbidden things."

A fantasy in black and white.

On another Sunday evening Nick told Kit he would begin a fantasy and expect her to join in. He said he might go on a bit longer than usual to set the scene.

"Kit, imagine we have neighbors, Derrick and Carissa, a handsome black man and his beautiful younger white wife. He is fifty, she is thirty-eight. While in Europe Carissa became ill suddenly and died in a hospital in Provence. Derrick is heartbroken and depressed. For many weeks we spend a lot of time comforting him. We encourage him to mix with our other friends, only a few whom he has known. He is quickly quite popular, especially with the women, because of his good looks and pleasant personality--and their sympathy for his sadness. Certainly they assume also he must have a desperate need for sex. And certainly some of the women are intrigued by his blackness.

"We are aware Kit that Derrick and his wife had a very active sex life. A few times we had wondered if Derrick and Carissa might have wanted to share something sexual with us, even an outright trade of partners. But that had never happened. One more piece of background, Kit, Derrick has a very attractive 19 year old son, John, who is in college out of state. John is taking a semester off to be with his dad. So you pick it up there."

"Nick, I imagine that Carissa and I had talked many times about our husbands including your sexual preferences and your capabilities--and we talked about the possibility something sexual could happen among the four of us. Maybe that would have happened soon after they returned from vacation. I confess I wondered how it might feel to be with Derrick given how Carissa described his body and his staying power--and the things they did with several other couples. She raved about how women lusted over Derrick and what he did for them, the satisfaction he offered. Nick, pretend you know this has been on my mind; I have pictured it while I have touched myself, dreaming of touching Derrick and him touching me. What do you think will happen next?"

"Kit, imagine one day while I am away Derrick comes over and says to you he would like to borrow a cup of sugar. He tells you Carissa had told him she believed you might have a very sweet treat ready for him if he would go next door and ask for it. I am certain, after what Carissa said about women lusting for him, you have been thinking of what you might want to offer Derrick, hoping he would ask for it. Now, in his time of urgent need, you are ready, even eager, to offer something very sweet and warm to him. You want to make him feel good and you have been fantasizing about what he might give you in return. You already are hoping and dreaming of a regular exchange of gifts back and forth. A white gift to a needy black man and a black gift to a willing white woman. So what happens?"

"I was sure I could make him feel much better, Nick. I could give him what he needs most. Do you think I should offer my sugar and spice to him on that first visit? I have lots to spare and who better to share it with? Should I wait--tease him during a few visits before I please him? But I am so hungry for what he can give me. I have pictured him naked, on his back, on our bed, waiting, hard for me. Ready and, I know, very able. I am willing. Perhaps I feel you haven't been giving me nearly enough of what I need and you won't mind if I look elsewhere for once. Maybe each time I think of having sex with him I can hardly keep myself under control. Several times I already have considered going to him during the day when you are at work and I know he is at home."

"So one day I do that, Nick. I initiate it. I'm hungry for sex with someone new and I recognize his need. Derrick and I begin a sexy affair and he is just as good as Carissa led me to believe. It is my first time with a black man, a man who has been accustomed to fucking his white wife and, she told me, other white women as well. He is starved for what I have to offer--a piece of hot, eager, juicy white pussy. Fucking Derrick is my first time to have sex with a man with a really huge dick and I love taking it. I get off knowing in his loneliness this beautiful man has such a deep need for me, so I give him absolutely everything I can. For the first time in my life I hold nothing back; I am entirely unrestrained in my love making. I have never been so sexually uninhibited, so free-- hotter, wetter, dirtier than I have been lately with you, lecherous.

"Are you enjoying hearing about my imaginary special relationship with our needy black neighbor? What are you thinking? Does it make you really hot, thinking about me having a big black dick for the first time? Would you want to watch me in action with him, Nick? Watch me take him, his cock, anywhere he wants to put it, the biggest ever in my pussy? Watch me give him all I have to offer, including things you haven't asked for and I haven't offered? Do you wonder what they might be? Are you thinking about his color and size and endurance and his experienced skills? Do you picture your wife transported by her first big, black dick? Do you hope she is loving it, or hoping she does not? What if I told you I loved getting big black dick, that I knew I would want more. What if I told you will need to get used to me fucking black men?"

"Is there anything left to fantasize after what I have just told you, Nick? What next are you imagining about this relationship? I'm waiting for your response."

"I enjoy picturing all you have imagined and listening to you describe it. So hot and sexy for you to be imagining this, revealing to me, even if you deny it, it is something you want. Really want. So yes, I would want to watch you get and give with our imagined neighbor, Derrick. I like picturing how dissolute and depraved you have become, wanted to become, in reaction to his sexual abilities, how you can't resist that big black snake he has for you, for my wife. Its hot to think about. Its hard for me not to take you here right now, Kit.

"But then I imagine, as your affair goes on, at some point Derrick tells you his son will be home for Thanksgiving. I remind you of the time you had hot sex with the two young men who did our yard work. You liked thinking about that. I tell you I believe you have a thing about handsome, hard bodied eighteen year olds. And you agreed. We invited Derrick and John for Thanksgiving. John was a very handsome son. I watch you flirt and tease both of them all day long, father and son. I can tell you are very turned on by this potential threesome. Last night we had talked about you taking both of them, one after the other. But maybe it could be both at the same time. "

"Now, you are sitting on the couch with Derrick and you and he begin to kiss. You let Derrick touch you and gradually remove your clothes. While he does this, John and I watch. You know we are watching. You look at me and smile. John asks me if I am OK with that is going between you and his father. I tell him I am not jealous, it has been going on for awhile, that I like to watch you with Derrick. I notice you are looking directly at John as his father kisses your breasts and begins to stroke your pussy and then kneels in front of you; you spread your legs to let him use his mouth on you there. But now it is John who occupies your imagination. You like the way he is watching you with his father. You watch his hand rubbing himself through his slacks."

"John tells me he has known you and his dad have been fucking and he is happy for his dad. John wishes he had a girlfriend as beautiful and sexy and generous as you are. I tell him you would probably have sex with him if he wanted to, that we have talked about it, that you have a thing about young men, that I hoped he would go to you after his father has finished with you. John says he would take anything you had left for him. So what would happen during the rest of that evening, Kit?"

"Nick, I like where you have left this fantasy. How right you are, how much I like imagining sex with young men. I imagine Derrick brings me off with his mouth and then I ask him to fuck me from the back, fast and hard. I want you and John to watch. My eyes are on you two as this happens; I want to see the expressions on your faces. I am hoping John does not come in his excitement in watching me. When Derrick has finished he gets up and leaves the room.

"I remain on my elbows and knees on the couch. I ask John to take his father's place, and he does. This is beyond anything I have imagined. He is at least as large as his father and, to my surprise, shows great self control--more than I have at this point given my need for him. I ask him, 'I want you to do me, John. Do it like your father did.' He grasps my hips and he takes me very deliberately, teasing me with his words as well as his slow and steady strokes. He can feel how much I want him to go faster and harder. He tells me he expects me to be ready for him like this every night while he is home. He says if I want what he has I may not give myself to you or to his father until he returns to school. As he makes this demand he slows his movement inside me, then stops. He knows how hungry I am for more, for him to take me as forcefully as his father has done. Confident in my insistent need, he asks, 'Kit, do you agree? If you do, I will give you what you crave each night I am here. I think you can't do without that. But you must tell me you want it and accept my conditions.'

I replied with certitude. I knew my own mind. It was clear to me. 'I do! I want it. I accept. So take me!'

A Pause. Conversation.

One evening Nick and Kit were sitting on the couch after dinner. They were both in a good mood and had sex on their minds. Kit had something to say.

"Nick, I really like how well our fantasizing together is working for both of us. It was a great idea, and I want to thank you for proposing it. It has made a very positive difference in our relationship."

"How so? Has our fantasizing changed you, Kit?"

"I find I am more interested in sex now and, I hope, more sexually interesting to you. I think about sex a lot more and I want it, no, I need it, a lot more than before, and I enjoy it much more. I am happier, Nick. I feel more alive. And I like that we are sharing so much now. It has brought us closer. We have more sex and better sex. We can say things to each other we never would have said before. We can admit to our needs and ways we want them satisfied. We would have been afraid, too insecure, to share things we were thinking about. Now, not much is in my mind that I can't tell you about, and the sharing generates desire in both of us and then we can take our fantasies to as high a level as we want to. Now I can imagine sexual situations, things I might wish for, maybe forbidden things, and not feel guilty even thinking about them, picturing them. I feel much freer to dream erotic dreams. Most I share with you, but not all. And I don't feel guilty about those secrets."

" Kit, are there erotic scenes you especially like to imagine, that you think about over and over?"

"Mostly, Nick it is very simple. I like to imagine really beautiful people who have strong desires for sex, hot sex, adventuresome sex. That can turn me on almost anytime, picturing them. Sometimes I imagine them doing very exotic things, very daring, something unexpected that is making them so hot and horny they lose control, can't stop even when they know they should."

"What kinds of things, Kit? What kinds of things turn you on a lot while you are imagining them?"

"Well, recently, exchanging partners, a husband watching his wife with another man, and vice versa, a wife watching her husband take another woman. I have imagined us going to a sex club and taking turns with others: first you have sex with someone while I watch. Then me while you watch, me getting it on in front of you with a handsome hard bodied older man with a very big dick. I haven't been able to keep that one out of my mind, Nick. Do you like knowing I find that irresistible to imagine, that it turns me on every time I come back to the thought of it. But, why don't we return to this on Sunday night, in bed, in the dark, naked, touching one another or touching ourselves. We can explore those scenes I imagine. Or you can start a new fantasy then, Nick. Whatever turns you on. I will help."

albright
albright
205 Followers