Making It Real

Story Info
A young couple's creative path to sexual revival.
14.7k words
3.22
13.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
209 Followers

Getting started

After eight years of marriage, still in their early thirties, Nick and his wife Kit readily acknowledged their diminished sexual passion and pleasure. They found this deeply distressing and began to discuss what they could do to rekindle their erotic relationship, not long ago so exciting and so satisfying. As with many couples in a similar situation they promised to carve out more leisure time to spend together doing things they used to enjoy and discovering some new ones. Already comfortable financially, he as a financial consultant and she as a university administrator, they committed to lowering their emphasis on professional advancement. They also agreed to communicate more often and more openly about their sexual desires and to try to be more creative and adventuresome in meeting them. Nick and Kit both vowed to pay more attention to diet and to spend more time at the fitness center; they wanted their bodies to become more sexually desirable to one another--and to others. In one of their conversations they admitted that stimulating greater sexual attention from other men and women likely would heighten their own sexual confidence and their receptivity to new erotic experiences.

Over the next six months Nick and Kit made progress, enjoying sex more often and with increased satisfaction. That pleased them and at the same time further fueled their sexual consciousness and openness. They felt a need for something that would have a more direct and substantial erotic impact on their sexual relationship.

Late one night, after sharing a joint in their study, Nick and Kit languidly kissed and touched on the couch, each hoping to build a deeper arousal, a more insistent hunger. As they searched for the spark that would light the fire, Nick paused to make a simple suggestion. "Kit, I believe we are on the right track for more and better sex--but aren't we both looking for more than just a modest stimulus? I have been kicking around ideas in my head, searching for something new we can try. I want to suggest an idea I picked up in my reading.

"I believe we need to share our feelings even more frankly than we have about our sexual desires and to trust one another to go together wherever a deeper awareness might lead us. Couldn't we generate higher excitement by revealing our sexual needs more openly and more explicitly to one another? It must be the case we both are still withholding secrets we have been unwilling to share. Perhaps we have been afraid to put some of these into words, even to ourselves. One way we could approach this is to fantasize together--not to each carry the burden of describing directly our individual desires and needs but to create new fantasies together, to imagine sexual situations in which we are both involved and engaged, to use our imaginations to arouse ourselves. Maybe we need stronger stimulation. This will be something we can do for each other. Will you think about, it Kit?"

She paused for several long minutes, then nodded her head. "Maybe this could work, Nick. We can try. I will try. I want something different, more intense. I like the idea of sharing the responsibility to be more open and creative about sex. How would we begin?"

"I have been thinking about this for the past several weeks, Kit, so if you are ready to try, I will begin. Then you need to enrich the fantasy; you can even to take it in an entirely new direction, imagining things that seem sexy to you. Then I will try to keep the fantasy going beyond where you have left it. Maybe freeing our imaginations will inspire us to create hot sexual fantasies and share them, learning more about ourselves and each other in the process. If we each dare to do this, open ourselves, take some chances, I believe we can arouse and stimulate each other. But we both will need to embrace this and contribute to it if we are both to enjoy the results.

"Here is a start to our first fantasy, Kit. Imagine we decide to go on vacation to an exclusive couples resort on an island. We do this because we want to escape our normal routine, get outside our comfort zone, challenge one another to at least consider sexual things we each might have dreamed of but have never shared--and certainly have never done together. Maybe, to one or both of us, such erotic dreams have seemed too course or too carnal to share with the other. I hope we will not be embarrassed to share fantasies and to build on them together. I believe we need that. Fewer secrets, Kit. More daring, more sharing. I will do my part."

"Imagine then, on the first day of our vacation we head for the beach, not sure what to expect or how will feel about it--though we know it is a clothes optional beach. For a while we are sitting on our blanket, watching beautiful sexy people walk by, most of the women are not wearing a top, and some of them, and some the men, no bottom either. How would that make you feel?"

"I'm ready to imagine with you, Nick. For me, reacting to this situation would need to be gradual, getting our feet wet so to speak. But I like to think about it. I'm already picturing that situation. Should I tell you how I would want it to evolve on the first day and maybe I would take it on to our first night? Is this a way for us to start the kind fantasizing you have in mind?"

"Tell me, Kit. Don't hold back. What is in your head? What do you picture?"

"I would like to watch for awhile. See attractive men and women showing off their bodies for one another, for us in fact, noticing our eyes on them. Some of them are looking back at us as they walk by; I imagine they want to see more than we are showing. That would excite me, so soon I take my top off. I like the idea of letting other people see my breasts--especially some handsome man or men staring lustfully at me, my nipples already hard, already needing to be touched.

"I'm already embarrassed to tell you what I am imagining, Nick; maybe this is going too fast. I would wish, if a man staring at me was naked, to see his cock--close up. I would hope it is a long thick cock, hanging down, soft. What woman wouldn't want to see that? As he looks at me, and I welcome his stare, I look back with hunger in my eyes. He can see that in me. I see his cock begin to harden and to rise a bit while he is looking at me. I am causing it to happen to him. There is no hiding that. I see my impact and I like knowing I can have that. That would really turn me on, Nick. I like to imagine I quickly became hot and horny, wanting to provoke him further. So I opened my legs a bit while he was watching me. I am wishing I already had taken off my bikini bottom and could watch his eyes moving back and forth between my nipples and my uncovered pussy. So I pull the bottom aside so he can see more. Is that the kind of fantasy you had in mind? I hope so. I like doing this."

"Your imagination is already beyond what I had hoped for, Kit. I love you sharing your fantasy with me. I like the images you have conjured up for us. But I don't want to be left out. If I was beside you and saw what you were doing and realized how hot and horny it had made you, my cock would have already been standing up strait and hard. I like thinking of how much you relished being stared at by that man and how eagerly you had invited him to look back at you. I would be begging you to put your hand on me while he was watching. Maybe a woman would be with him, reaching over to hold his cock for you to admire, making him even harder. And then if they left, I would watch her shapely ass move as they walked off down the beach while we played with one another, exchanged hot kisses and intimate touches, inspired by your interaction with that man. Maybe I would finger your hot pussy, wet from your visual encounter, and maybe you could jack me off, or suck my cock.

"This is hot, Kit. What I hoped for. Should we keep going? What more would happen that day on that beach?"

"Nick, after a while, after we had settled down a bit, that man and woman would have turned around at the far end of that strip of beach; maybe a half hour later they would have walked back and come over to us. Or maybe they had been back to their cabin for a quick fuck and this time they had on their swim suits when they approached. What if they asked us if they could sit down with us and so for the next hour we chatted with them, got to know them, flirted with them and began a vacation friendship. His name was Brad and she was Samantha. They would have invited is to have dinner with them that evening and we agreed to meet them at the restaurant they suggested. When we met for dinner we were all dressed to tease and arouse. And that was what we all did during dinner and after. Nick, why don't you continue. I'm sure I will be interested in joining you in wherever you go next with this. I want more of the sexy story we are making."

"So Kit, we met them for dinner and again greatly enjoyed their company. They were just as attractive with their clothes on as when we saw them naked at the beach, a beautiful and sexy couple. Over dinner we all spoke more about our lives and the kinds of things we enjoyed. At times the conversation became very erotic and, for us, much more sexually provocative than we were used to. They made plain how sexual adventures with other partners was a frequent part of their lives.

"I could tell right way you were really into Brad; your eyes were locked with his most of the time. I was sure you were thinking of seeing him on the beach and of the desire in his eyes as he watched you. You placed your hand on his arm several times. Your eyes were bright. I could feel your excitement; you couldn't hide it from me. In fact, it was obvious to me we all found it sexually stimulating to be together. We sensed we all shared an underlying desire for something sexual to happen while the four of us are together. So at the end of dinner I asked them if they would like to join us for a nightcap in our cabin and to share a joint of the best local grass I had been able to find. Of course they said yes.

"In our cabin we sat opposite them on a matching couch. After we had smoked two joints we were all feeling very mellow and ready for something to happen, to make something happen. I was ready. I turned to you and began to kiss you and touch you. Knowing their eyes were on us, I uncovered your breasts and tweaked your nipples. As we exchanged more hot wet kisses, I raised your skirt. I knew you wore nothing below. Our kisses told me you were as turned on as I was. I felt their eyes on us. You did too. I was certain you were thinking of Brad, imagining his cock growing as I revealed your body to him. I wanted to go further. I knew you did too. I glanced over at them. Already Sam's blouse was off and Brad's mouth moved from her neck down to her breasts. She was looking over at us with a sweet dreamy smile on her face, letting us know she was pleased by what was happening, happy for the the four of us. As he cupped her breasts and then brushed his hand across her nipples she began to rub him through his pants. It could tell you were excited to see the outline of his shaft. She found his zipper and took him out with her hand. She wanted you to see what he had, to impress you with his size and hardness, to show you what she was able to have all the time. Now, Kit, imagine for me what happened next. I raised your skirt. You know as you look at him he is seeing your pussy, glistening, worshiping your sex with his eyes. His dick is standing up--you made it that way and you are eyeing it. With my arm around you, cupping one breast, I can sense your intense desire, almost a throbbing need for what he wants to give you."

"Nick, this is such a wonderful fantasy so far. And I want to take it further for you, for us, but I'm afraid I may take us too far. We haven't done this before and I don't know where to draw a line. Should we try to agree on that, Nick? Maybe I will want to take us all the way. Beyond where we have ever talked about going with others. You know what I mean. Will you mind if I do? After all, it is just a fantasy. And we are doing this to stretch ourselves and to arouse ourselves."

Nick smiled at Kit. And then he nodded. "Go ahead!"

"Thank you, Nick, I want to keep going. I'm feeling erotically inspired. The fantasizing is compelling. It's making me very hot and very horny. That's what you hoped would happen, isn't it? So imagine this with me. We kept watching them. She had one hand on his cock, beginning to stroke him. He looked rock hard. I am imagining what he would feel like if it was my hand on him. He reached over with one hand and moved Sam's legs slightly apart and then he raised her skirt. She too now was naked, exposed to us. He whispered in her ear and she spread even wider, showing herself to us even more blatantly, wanting a reaction. She smiled at us as she felt our eyes on her pretty pussy, shaved clean, wet from her arousal. We understood we had helped create her arousal.

"As Brad begins to finger her she leans her head back against the couch, her eyes closed. We hear her first soft moans and watched his fingers move on her, finding her clit. Her moans grew louder, became a high whining from the pleasure of his strokes. As the intensity built she spoke to us. 'He is going to get me off with his fingers. He always does. I love the way he finger-fucks me. Have you seen a woman come like this? I want you to watch. I want you to see my orgasm. It never takes me long. I'm almost there already.'

Nick asks Kit if she has ever fantasized about something like this. She admits she has pictured watching a couple doing something like this while Nick has stroked her. "I like watching. I like seeing a man please a woman with his fingers. I like imagining she can still have his mouth and then his cock when she wants them."

"What a fantasy writer you are turning into, Kit. I hope you are as excited imagining this and describing it as I am. This is such a surprise, the way this is working for both of us. What comes next? Are you ready to tell me. "

"Nick, I am thinking very hot and dirty thoughts with hot and dirty words to describe them. Tell me if this bothers you. Maybe you won't recognize the woman you are married to when you hear what is in my mind and I want to share with you."

"Go ahead, Kit. I can't wait."

"I am imagining that after the wife has orgasmed from her husband's touches she right away will want to repay the pleasure he has given her and so she puts her hands around his long thick cock, looks over at us again, and leans over and begins to suck him. All she can take is the crown and a bit beyond. She wants us to appreciate that, his size. I imagine as we watch them you ask me if I like seeing the way she sucks him. I tell you I do, I love it, it is making my pussy ache from hunger for a cock like his. You ask me if I like looking at his big cock. And I tell you I do. I am imagining you then say to me, 'Brad has a longer cock than mine doesn't he, Kit?' And I say yes, he does. And you say, 'And its much thicker isn't it, Kit?' And I tell you it is--much thicker. And you ask me if I would like to suck Brad's huge cock and I ask you, Nick, if you would like to watch me suck him. And you answer you would, very much. So I say I would try if you want me to, if you will ask me to. And what would happen, Nick?"

"Kit, I would ask you, 'Do you want me to watch you be a good cocksucker, for me to watch you be an especially good cocksucker for Brad?' And I like to imagine you thinking about that and then saying back to me. 'Nick, I want to be a good cocksucker for you. I want to suck Brad's big cock for you. For you to see my skill and my enthusiasm for sucking big cocks.' And what you say next shocks me. 'Nick, I I have always wanted to be good at that. Even before we met I always liked seeing big cocks and I have always liked sucking big cocks. Right now I would like to suck Brad's big cock while you watch. And I would like to send his wife over to do the same for you. Would you like that? For Sam to suck your cock. She might be tired from sucking such a big one, Nick.'

"So Kit in our fantasy I imagine you going to him to suck his cock while I watch. And I imagine you would send his wife back to me. And then all the while she has her mouth on me, I am out of my mind watching you and thinking about what you said about liking to suck big cocks. And I am thinking what a good cocksucker you are and how after we get home from our vacation I am going to ask you to suck me more often and I'm going to call you my cocksucker. I will remind you how you looked while I watched you suck Brad and how he filled your mouth with his cum and you brought it over to show it to me in your mouth before you swallowed it all. And Samantha did the same with my cum in her mouth; she took it back to him. Sometime I will want you to keep my cum in your mouth and feed it back to me. Is that a fantasy you are enjoying--or does it repel you?"

"Nick, lets imagine we watch Brad and Sam fuck and we become very excited; in this fantasy it is the first time for us to watch another couple go this far. And then, after we watch her ride him, then she sits on him with her pussy over his face--and then she kneels down and looks at us the whole time she takes his big cock from the back. And then we do the same for them. This is our first time for that as well, letting another couple watch us fuck. We don't last long but it is very good. And as we leave we agree to meet them again after we are home from vacation. We anticipate the excitement and pleasure of being with them again."

Later that night in bed Kit and Nick agreed this fantasy had been more than enough for them for a first time. They had their best sex in a long time and they drew on that first fantasy to arouse themselves other times in the weeks ahead.They both recognized the fantasy had provided a sexual catalyst and they wanted more such stimulation. After several more evenings of fantasizing, Nick and Kit decided to continue this new method of arousal; they agreed to try to create a new fantasy every weekend.

A more daring fantasy

One Sunday evening after dinner Nick asked Kit to begin another one of their early fantasies.

"I have several ideas for a new fantasy, Nick, but one main one. You may be surprised and concerned by what has been going through my mind. One afternoon, I am home, reading upstairs, when I hear a van pull into our driveway. Soon then I heard sounds from the back of the house. When I look out the back window I see two young men, one white, one black, both very good looking. I know why they are there--we have a contract for lawn care and for cleaning the pool. This is early in the summer and the first time they have come.

"I see them setup and then go to work. They look very fit, hard bodies, probably both athletes. It is a hot day and they have removed their shirts and sweat is already dripping from their bodies as they push the mowers. When they are done with that they begin to work on the pool. I am wearing short shorts and a halter top. I watch them intently and I am enjoying the looking.

"Nick, how would you continue to build on this beginning?"

"As you said, Kit, you are getting turned on just watching. You are imagining already how they would look if, assuming no one was around, they dove into the pool to cool off and after a few minutes they climbed out to continue their work. You see the way their shorts, now water soaked, cling to them; you can see the outlines of their cocks and both are very impressive. You wish they were naked so you could see even better. You slide your hand inside your shorts and begin to finger yourself. You go slow. You want to prolong your pleasure, let it build as you watch. You are wondering what it would be like to have sex with young, hard, handsome men like them. You imagine being with both of them at the same time. As you watch you wonder what you could do to engage with them somehow, to show yourself to them, then to tease them, to see lust in their eyes, to use their hot desire to seduce them. Do you like the direction of this fantasy, Kit? Can you go further with it?"

albright
albright
209 Followers