Making It Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be happy to do that, Kit. Tell me when you want that to happen."

A week later, while they were making love and Nick was moving inside her he asked her, "Does this feel good, Kit?"

"It feels nice, Nick. I like what you are doing. Keep doing it. Make it last as long as you can tonight."

"And what are you thinking of while I am doing you? You have been very quiet".

"I'm not going tell you," she said.

"Were you thinking of Thomas Bates? After what you said last week maybe he has been on your mind."

"It is embarrassing to admit that to you."

"Don't be shy. I like knowing you find other men attractive. If it makes your desire stronger for sex, I am for it. I benefit from your desires. Have you been thinking of Thomas while we have been together tonight?"

"I have been thinking about him. Yes. "

"Does it turn you on to think of someone else being inside you while we are having sex? Make you hotter, more eager, wanting to keep it going?"

"It does. Especially him. It usually makes me hotter. I can't help that. Does it bother you, Nick?"

"No, Kit. Just the opposite. I want you to feel eager for sex. And I'd like to tell you something about Thomas you may not know. Something I believe you will appreciate--and thank me for sharing it with you."

"What is it? I'd like to know."

"Kit, I agree he is very handsome. He has a pleasant personality and I like talking with him. You would too, I expect. And he certainly does seem very fit, takes great care of his body. But there is something more, Kit."

"Tell me what it is, Nick. Are you avoiding it?"

"Last week, when I was at the fitness center, he and I finished lifting weights and entered the dressing room at the same time. I walked into the shower area just after him. I could not avoid glancing at him--and after I did I found it hard to take my eyes off him, Kit. He has the largest, longest, thickest penis I have ever seen. And big balls hanging down. Like a horse. I tried not to be obvious but couldn't resist staring. I confess, after what you said about him, I immediately thought of you seeing him like that. I imagined you there with me, watching you look at his cock, seeing you unable to take your eyes off him. I won't mind if what I have told you about Thomas leads you to pretend you are taking his big horse cock, even while I am giving you a smaller one. After I introduce you to him I'd pay attention; I'd expect to see him looking at you and you looking back. And then I want to see the two of you begin to flirt. I would expect you to show your excitement. I won't mind; and I won't be able to help thinking about the two of you together sexually, Kit. What do you think of that?"

"It's hot, Nick. It makes me feel that way. Very hot--and horny. Right now, very, very horny. Does that turn you on--when you know I am thinking about what you told me you saw in the shower?"

"Does it make you feel ready for sex, Kit? With him?"

"I do feel ready for sex, Nick."

"Is he fucking you just now while I am inside you? Is that what you are imagining? Not me fucking my wife, but Thomas Bates fucking my wife?"

"I want you both!"

"I believe I want you to have us both, Kit. But why don't you pretend to fuck him for the first time now and then come to me after he has had you. Think about how that would be. Going with him the very first night after I Introduce you. Going with him knowing you will be fucking him. Do you want to do that?"

"I can imagine that, Nick. If the three of us were together for sex I would want to fuck him first. I imagine him as you have described him to me. With his clothes off, and very big. I am naked for him. And ready for him. This is what I am imaging right now."

And after this Kit began to like the role playing very much. And then to crave it. And then to need it. It became harder for her to get off while with Nick unless she was thinking of hot sex with some other man. Several times she pretended she was with Thomas Bates. And she was hot for him and it was good for her. But he was not the only one. She told Nick about each of them, each of them a man they both knew. And they both pretended the same scenes and felt the same satisfaction.

One night as they were making love she said to him, "Nick, I feel like I can fuck someone different almost every night, fantasizing about it, pretending you are one of them while we are having sex. And it really makes me hot and eager to be fucked. I like to pretend to give myself to each of them and to taste how each is different. And then at the end, I give myself back to you each time. Do you mind waiting for me to come back to you each time after I have been with some other man? Would you take me back if I really had just enjoyed sex with someone else--maybe even in our house and in our bed while you were watching me come with another man?"

"I will always take you back, Kit. No matter who you have been with and what you have done with him. I will always want the sex to be good for you with him before you come back to me."

Finally, one night during their pretend sex, after many other such "episodes," Nick said to her, "Kit, I finally feel confident about what we need--and what we finally are ready for, too. Beyond the imagining and the pretending. I would like to watch you have sex with another man who you desire very much--and to know you are enjoying it. I want to see you swoon for sex with another man. I want to see you feverish from the physical and the emotional thrill of it, having exciting and satisfying sex with someone other than me, someone you have chosen for this pleasure. I think you need that now. I believe you know you need it, Kit. Don't you? Are you ready? Tell me you are."

"Nick, I feel that I am. Ready. Now. So when?"

"When we are back from vacation. I can introduce you to Thomas Bates if you want to start with him. Or pick out a man you already know. Whoever you take, I'd like to watch you with him. Maybe you would ask him to come to our house. That would be fine. And then I'd want to take you as soon as he leaves."

"Will you do this, Kit? I know you want it. I feel sure you are ready. And I believe I am ready for it to happen. It is almost time, Kit, for some of our fantasies, I could say some of our dreams, to come true."

A few days later, before they left for a week of vacation on the coast, they were in bed in the dark, almost asleep. Then, of a sudden, Kit spoke up.

"Nick, lets pretend one more time before we go further. I will start. I have been thinking about it. Before we finish though, I want you inside me. And I want to pretend he is fucking me.

"I am picturing a particular handsome man I know. You know him too, Nick, but I won't say his real name. Maybe you will guess. Imagine his name is Kenneth. Not sure why. Imagine Kenneth lives next door to us, a new neighbor. He is giving me a ride home from town. He invites me to come in for a cup of coffee and so he can show me around his house. I'm aware he has recently separated from his wife. He tells me he wants to get to know both of us, you and me. We chat comfortably over coffee. He wants to show me his study upstairs and explain some of what he has been doing there.

Ver

"He led me into the room and over to one window, the one on the side overlooking our backyard and swimming pool; the window also has a direct view into our bedroom. Nick, I realized we had never considered a link between that window and our privacy. Our former neighbors were much older and always kept their shades down. Kenneth explained what he had seen that has been giving him so much pleasure: me, sunning, sometimes with my top off. He said he found me beautiful and very desirable. He also described watching the two of us making out in our bedroom, a small light on while we had sex. He hoped his watching us did not offend me, or that you would be disturbed by him seeing me having sex. He said he had been unable to resist but he had been without a woman for months. I told him it did not offend me and, for my part, I had watched him several times from our window, working and sweating, dressed only in his shorts. 'Don't feel guilty,' I said, 'I have watched you in the fitness center too. I like what I saw; you have a fine body. I find you very appealing, Kenneth!'

"I told him we would have an opportunity to become better acquainted at the upcoming country club party; I urged him to come, and to join the club, that there were other attractive women who were members. I said if he would come I I wanted him to dance with me, that I loved dancing and you did not--that I needed a partner who liked to dance, someone to take charge of me that night. He said he would look forward to it. We talked a lot more but I won't reveal all that we said or what more there is to come.

"So your turn, Nick."

"I want to imagine something you will find exciting, Kit. I see you with him at the party. Flirting. Openly. I can see you teasing him by the way you are dancing with him, pressing. I know you are teasing me too. I become hard watching you dance--and flirt. Others noticed too. I wish I knew who he is, really. I watch the two of you spending most of your time together. Dancing. Then I catch you kissing him when you think I can't see the two of you because you can't see me. When you leave the dance floor for a break I follow. I ask you directly what is going on between the two of you; I tell you I'm not comfortable with what I saw, him holding you close, you not resisting, then the kisses. You admonish me for being immature, jealous over nothing. It was just that you wanted to dance. 'You didn't, Nick, and he did. You should settle down and let me enjoy myself. And what would you imagine happening?'

"It felt to me a disagreement might be coming later, Kit. I told you I thought we should go home soon before something happened."

"I imagine saying to you, Nick, 'I don't want to leave. Maybe we should just go our separate ways, tonight. Think about it!'

"You stayed, and watched, and glared. A half hour later, after I danced more with him, I imagine telling you I am ready to leave--but not with you. 'I want to be with Kenneth now, to get to know him better, maybe much better. I might want to spend the night with him. Being a good neighbor.' I knew I was provoking you, testing, wondering how far I could go. Considering where I wanted to go."

"Feeling very daring, my mind racing, wanting to seize a potential opportunity, I ask you, 'Would you drive us to his house, Nick? Please! Just let this happen. Let me be in the back seat with him. When we are in his house, I plan to tease him, in front of you if you are with us, dancing, taking my clothes off for him, for both of you, one piece off after another till I am naked. He and I will have hot sex there. In front of you. You can stay with us as long as you wish. Or go home. In either case, I will come home in the morning.' I expected you to grab me and drag me away.

"I'm imagining this, Nick. Imagining that you don't stop me. I'm picturing you driving us to his house and pulling into his garage. He and I have been making out in the back seat all the way home and we did for awhile more in his garage. You are watching us. My top is off. My skirt is pulled up, around my waist. I have no panties on. You realize now that I didn't have anything on underneath during the dance either. You didn't know that. Now it adds to the heat. You can see my nipples swollen from his mouth on them. My hair and my clothes are disheveled from the making out."

"I imagine that when we get to his house you came in and the three of us slowed down a bit, wondering how to act. We had drinks in his living room and then I took the initiative. I began to dance for him while you watched, all of us getting more and more turned on. What do you think of what I am imagining Nick. Maybe this is our last fantasy for awhile."

"That it seems so real, Kit. It is like you have been thinking about doing something very close to this fantasy, about how it could be at the club party coming up next week. I suspect that's why you wanted to begin this fantasy tonight and why you have kept control of it. You already knew how you wanted it to come out, didn't you? I feel I have been reading your mind."

"I admit to that, Nick. You are right. And the truth of it is even more real, and more shocking. I expect this fantasy to come true this next week end, during and after the club party. I intend to make it true. Believe it, Nick. A very real surprise for you. My surprise. Maybe you aren't so surprised. But will you like it? Will you permit it? Not just a fantasy.

"I intend to leave the dance with a man you will recognize. He knows it--and you will believe it when you see how I dance with him. I will go home with him; you won't be invited, Nick. He is not our neighbor as in our fantasy. After my night with him, assuming it goes as I hope it does, I will want you to help me arrange a night soon with Thomas Bates. I am very ready for that. For him. For his big cock. I want you to embrace my fantasies and help me go beyond them, Nick. Beyond what we have imagined, what we have shared. Think of them as dreams being fulfilled. Now I want you to share me, with other men, to help bring to life what we have imagined together. You have shared I those fantasies, Nick. Helped create them.

"Nick, this will begin to happen for the first time in a few days, unless you stop it. Probably you can if you really want to. If you are afraid. But I hope you won't stop me. This is real. I am ready for this first time. I am ready for him, Nick. The man you know. And he is ready for me. The only remaining question is what you will do. Will you be with me? You can be, Nick. I need him. I need for you to let me have him. Let me have him, Nick. You can watch me with him--or not. Either way, you can reclaim me. Right away if you choose to be there. Or will you be someplace else? Your choice. A real choice now, not make believe. Give me what I need. Then I'll give you what you want.

"I hope you will be with me. We can make it real together. It will be very, very real. And very very good. The best ever, Nick. For you too! Better than any fantasy we have shared. I know it will. And later, maybe much later, after this first time, and after Thomas Bates, perhaps many times with him, if we need something more again, we will imagine together what it is and how to find it."