Making It Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday Night

So Nick began a new fantasy the next Sunday evening after dinner.

"We are at a party at a house we have not been in before. About ten couples. We know about half of them and we meet the others. We find everyone there very attractive, physically attractive, obviously a criteria for being invited. Lots of flirting going on for both of us. I am watching you dancing with other men. I can see how turned on you have become especially with one of your partners, a new man. I learn it is his house we are in. We are enjoying ourselves. I'm enjoying watching you. I see you pressing yourself against him as you give him one more dance, his arms tight around your waist--then sliding lower, on your hips. He is making sure you feel his erection and I can tell you do by the way you move. I know how much you enjoy exciting a new man--and you know how much I like watching you letting yourself go with someone new, teasing him. You know you are exciting me at the same time you are arousing him. Then the two of you move away, turning into another part of the house. I wonder where he is leading you. After a few minutes the two of you reappear. It looks to me like your lipstick is smeared a bit. I know you are feeling very sexy. Now you take over this fantasy, Kit."

"Yes, I am very turned on Nick. His name is Steven Smith. He interests me. I can feel him against me. I've been feeling a sexual heat ever since we arrived, as soon as it registered we are going to spend time with some very attractive, very sexy people, I have been feeing very hot and horny, eager for something to happen. I'm dancing with him again. I see you watching us and that takes me even higher, your awareness of what is beginning and your letting it happen. I put my mouth close to his ear as if to whisper some secret. I push the tip of my tongue in his ear and press closer to him as we dance. Now I really can feel his hardness. I know you are staring at us. I look at you over his shoulder and smile. You nod. I can feel your eyes on me as I am moving with my new friend, Stephen. I wonder how good a friend he will become. I know you are wondering that too. Do you want me to slow this down, or encourage it, whatever might go on between me and him if you don't stop it. He asks me to go outside with him. It is a warm evening, but its very dark. What should I do? What comes next in this fantasy?"

"Before you have time to decide, Kit, I come up to intervene. I ask you to dance with me. I want to know what you are feeling. You tell me how turned-on you are and I tell you I already know that. I ask you, 'What do you really want from the rest of the evening. And what do you want me to do about it? Should I try to stop you or should I let you go--as I suspect you would if I was not here.'

"I say to you, 'Kit, we can go home now if you wish. I know we will have hot sex if we do. Or, if you like, I can go home now and leave you with him. I can tell you are horny and eager. But Kit, I hope we won't go home now. I want to see what you will do. My preference is to stay awhile and watch you make happen what you really want to happen. Will you do that for me? I will stay out of your way. Later, regardless of what happens with him, we can go home to be together--and to talk about your evening.'

"Now you continue the fantasy."

"I dance with him again.Then, after several slow songs, we leave the dance floor together as if we are going for refreshments or to get some air. He leads me out a side door, into the dark. I feel certain you will follow shortly so I make sure we remain visible. I let him kiss me, put his hands on me. I kiss him back with passion, showing him my willingness to go further. I see you standing just outside the door, looking in our direction.

"I take his hand and we walk deeper into the dark, then turn and move along the back of a small shed. I know you are watching us kiss, seeing his hands moving all over me now, playing with my breasts, kissing my nipples. I'm sure you can tell I am stroking him through his pants. You edge closer to see as I kneel to take his cock out. I look up to see you in the shadow, closer now. I suck on him, hard, making loud slurping sounds. I use my hands on him as well. You hear me ask him to hurry, and when I say to him, 'I want your cum. I will swallow it. Give it to me.' He is ready. I can feel his cock jerk as he loses control and I hear his groan. I know you do too. I swallow his hot thick cream. All of it. You can see me, how I am looking up at him, smiling. I zip him up. He thanks me. He asks if I enjoyed having my husband watch me with a stranger. I don't answer him. He said he knew you were there, in the dark. You know I do like to imagine you watching, Nick. That's often part of my fantasizing. I don't always tell you that when we are sharing our imaginings.

"Stephen and I go back into the house. I dance with you again. I tell you how much I enjoyed sneaking off to suck him knowing you were watching. You tell me you knew I did, that you were hard and rubbing yourself through your pants as you watched me, very excited at what I was doing for him. 'And for me,' you whispered as we danced. 'Thank you.'

"Most of the guests had left, Nick. I did not see his wife--if he had a wife. I guess I don't know, just assumed he did. There is no sign of another woman in the house at that point. I have a brief exchange with Stephen and you and I thank him for the evening and we drove home."

"You asked earlier if I wanted to leave with you or to stay with him to do more. 'I have done what I thought you wanted' I said, 'He wants me to meet him for drinks later in the week.' I ask you if it is OK. You nod. The next morning I text you from work to tell you I have agreed to have a drink with him on Thursday night, also that I expect to be home late. Can you continue, please?"

"Kit, I have a question about what you have been imagining in this fantasy, about being with him. Has your fantasy indicated what you really want? Do you think you know what you want? Is this fantasy your way of letting me know? Are we still just pretending, Kit? I sense a shift."

"We are fantasizing, Nick. Continuing to build, pleasurably and creatively, each of us imagining, contributing, sharing, back and forth. Remember, it was your idea to do it this way. What you proposed. It was a great idea. I have loved doing this together. But to your direct question: yes, in my fantasy life increasingly I do know what I want. I feel I am describing it, at least parts it. And it seems it is always more; I always seem to want more. Does that frighten you? Can I have what I want, Nick? Tonight, in this fantasy we are creating together, should I take what I want and then stop the fantasy there? Or will you stop me first?"

"In the fantasy, Kit, I want you to do more. Whatever will please you; I won't try to stop you. Go back to imaging that night. When the last guests leave, tell him you want to go upstairs with him. Be with him. For whatever the two of you want to do."

"Oh, yes, Nick, I would do that. I like the idea of you telling me to go with him; I like to imagine I am doing that, going someplace with him, leaving you. And that you have asked me to go with him--and in doing so I know I have your support, I am doing what you desire me to do. So I went upstairs with him. After awhile while you are still waiting in his house, downstairs, wondering, I send you a message. 'I'm staying on here, Nick. Thank you for wanting this for me. He will bring me home. I will see you for breakfast. Good night!' Nick, that fantasy is more what I would like to happen, taking what I really want, rather than just leaving and having lunch with him later.

"I imagine that for the next few days I refuse to tell you what happened the rest of that night. I want to keep you in suspense and make you jealous. I tell you only I enjoyed my night with him very much and I want to see him again. Then I ask you whether you would like to watch if I make something sexual happen with Stephen, again. I stress the word 'again.' You tell me you would. The next day I call you to reveal he has asked me to dinner on Thursday night. And I go further. 'I hope to have sex with him, again' I say to you.

"That night you tell me you have a proposal and a plan for me for Thursday night after my dinner with Stephen. I agree to go along with your proposal, whatever it is. Committing myself to something sexual with another man without knowing how it might be immediately sends a thrill through me. What happens that night Nick? What had you planned?"

"Stephen has reserved a table for the two of you in a fine restaurant. Lights are low in the dining room, a very romantic space. I am sitting across the room out of your view, though from my angle I can watch as the two of you flirt all during the meal. Sitting very close, several light kisses. I can see on your face your excitement is growing and some intimate touching has started. As the two of you leave the restaurant, arms around each other, smiling, happy, I pull up in my car and invite the two of you to ride with me. You are aware this is part of my plan. He is not. I hold the door for the two of and guide you into the back seat. I hear you tell Stephen you believe he will enjoy the ride."

"For the next half hour I drive around the city, almost at random. I am quiet and keep my eyes on the road. The two of you begin to make out, quickly going beyond your teasing during dinner; you are building on your first all night together at his house. I don't turn around but I can hear the sound of your kisses, the sighing and heavy breathing as you touch one another. Then I hear a zipper moving and assume you are handling him. I hear you say to him you like how he is touching your nipples. I drive out of the city onto a smaller and darker road. A few minutes later I can hear the same sounds you make when I am playing with your sweet pussy. I know where his fingers are and imagine the expressions of pleasure on your face. Now I am going very slow, and I turn into a wooded area I am familiar with. You ask me to stop the car. I hear you whisper. 'My husband wants to watch tonight. I want him to watch this time, Stephen. I want us to give him something worth watching. I want him to watch us fuck. Will you fuck me?'

"Kit, let me continue. I stop the car and turn to look at you. I reach to turn on the small lights on the inside of the rear doors. I see your blouse is open, your bra is dangling. I can see your nipples, aroused. Your legs are spread and your panties are gone. Perhaps you wore none. It is obvious you are both eager to consummate your desires. Stephen looks directly at me. 'Nick, do you like knowing another man has kissed your wife's breasts and mouthed her nipples? See how firm they are. And her pussy is very very wet from my fingering. Watch my finger as I stroke her clit and fuck her with my fingers. I love doing this to her and I know she loves it. So do you. Do you like seeing her like this? She is very aroused, as you can see and hear. She wants me to go further tonight, even with you here. She tells me she thinks you want that too.

' Would you like to watch me fuck your wife? She wants it. After her first night with me, she isn't innocent, Nick. Not anymore. Not when she invites my hands to move all over her. Not when she has made my cock ready to give her what she needs. You can see she is eager. She wants to let you see, she knows it will please you. But we both know she wants this for herself most of all, more than for you. She is becoming a hot wife, hot for my cock again; this is not the first time. And you know this won't Beth last time. And I won't be the only man. You know that, too. How does it make you feel? She loved getting it after the party at my house. Several times. You had gone home as she asked you to. This time you get to watch. She wants you to. It will turn her on to see your eyes on us. She told me that. But I have what she wants most tonight. If its what you want too, you have to ask for it. Both of you. Do you want me to fuck you, Kit?'

'Yes. I do, Stephen.'

'Ask for it.'

'I want you to fuck me. Please, Stephen.'

'She wants it. Nick. Do you want her to get what she wants?'

'Yes.'

'Then ask me to fuck your wife.'

'Fuck my wife, Stephen. I want you to pleasure her. Give her what she wants. Any way she wants it. For as long as she wants it. I want to watch. Then I want to take her home. You can come with us, you can watch us if you want, Stephen. Later, stay the night if you want more of her and she wants more of you. I like to share, Stephen. Kit is ready to be shared. We all know that. The more she wants to be shared the more I will like it. She deserves to get what she wants tonight from both of us. Soon she will want another man. Or men. Her tastes are changing, her needs are growing.'

"Let's stop this fantasy here, Kit. This is further than we have gone. It feels almost real, Kit. Maybe we are a bit out of control. We need to think about what this means. Maybe our fantasies have gone too far. "

They stopped and were quiet. Kit sighed. She would have enjoyed continuing. But did not disagree with his decision-- or did not say she did.

They went to sleep. The next night they talked. They agreed to pause in their fantasy building and to see how they would feel without the shared imagining for awhile. They needed time to assess how it would impact their individual sexual desires and their pleasure and satisfaction as a couple if they stop for awhile. Two months went by. They each drew often on the fantasies they had created together. They sometimes admitted this to one another--sometimes, but not always. Gradually, without sharing fantasies and making new ones together, their sex again grew stale; each of them hoped something else would come along to stimulate them again.

They talked again about this; they agreed they missed the fantasizing. But both were reluctant to simply resume where they had left off, to go again where the already had been. That would seem like a retreat and a dependency. Then, one night, as they talked in bed, something new and fresh began almost by accident, not intentionally but just in the course of conversation. And they grasped it. They needed it.

Their Role Playing Variation

Just as with the fantasies months ago, Nick started it. It was a Friday night, late, and they had just finished making love.

"Kit, be honest with me. Do you often think of someone else while we are making out--while I am kissing you, or fingering you, or even while I am inside you? I have never asked you about this. I mean, do you think of someone real, someone you know or have seen, maybe someone we both know, even know well?"

For awhile Kit did not respond. She wanted to be honest--but this felt risky, something that could hurt one of them, or both.Perhaps deeply and dangerously. At the same time she did not want to appear to be afraid to answer her husband's question. They prided themselves on being frank and forthcoming with one another.

"I have, Nick. Yes. I've done that. I won't deny it."

"So you pretend another man is inside you while I am having you. Maybe one of my friends is having sex with you? Or your boss? Or our neighbor?"

"A few times I have pretended, Nick. Not to hurt you. To please myself. Not that you don't please me. Not that I don't love you as much as ever. Just to add something different."

"Who was it tonight,Kit?

"I won't tell you now, Nick. Who it is isn't really important. Not always the same person."

"Whoever it is, it wouldn't be the first time, would it, Kit? And he wouldn't be the only one, would he?"

"No, Nick. Not the first time. And not the only one."

"Often, Kit?"

"Not often, but sometimes, Nick, especially while we were creating our fantasies and as we shared them and as I have recalled them. Sometimes I have pictured the face and the body and the personality of some man I know. Does that upset you? Make you jealous or suspicious? It shouldn't. It just a device, not a relationship."

"I have to think about this, Kit. It just isn't something I had expected. Now I feel very naive. And jealous, yes. But you know me. I am almost always pleased when you are pleased. And this must give you pleasure."

Kit did not respond further. After a pause, Nick assured her he is OK with her thinking about other men while he is pleasuring her. He said it might take him some time to get used to this but if it will increase her enjoyment to pretend another man is there to give her what she needs, perhaps to imagine this man she knows is able to give it to her harder and for longer and with more intensity and passion than her husband can, she should do that. "Whatever you need, Kit. Maybe I will begin to pretend as well while we have sex--that you are with another man we know or that I am with another woman."

Gradually Kit and Nick each turned more and more frequently to this kind of role playing and they became more and more open about it. It felt a large step beyond their fantasizing. They knew it was. A real name and a real face

provided a greater immediacy, a strong touch of reality. They often began to pretend Kit was with a particular man, almost always someone they both knew. Several times they imagined the two of them were with another couple from the country club or the neighborhood--or just attractive people they had seen at the fitness center or while out at a bar of for dinner. But now they were men and women whose faces and bodies they could call up together, to imagine doing sexual things with a man or a woman or both. Most often though the role playing was about one man and one woman, and the woman was Kit and the man was a real someone she was attracted to, seemingly a man she desired sexually, often a man she believed would want her too if he knew of her interest. Sometimes she knew he did want her--she had seen it in his eyes or heard it in his voice when they encountered one another.

One Sunday night while they were having a drink after dinner, Nick paused to ask Kit which man or men they knew did she find especially appealing, the one who excited her most when she imagined being with him--someone she might really fuck if she had the opportunity.

"There must be men you especially enjoy looking at, talking to, flirting with--men you like to imagine having sex with. I could make a few guesses who they might be but I really am not certain any of them would be one you would pick, one who turns you on when you think of him or look at him."

"I don't want you to think I am developing list of men who appeal to me for sex."

"Why not," Nick asked. "Think of someone new, some man you haven't pretended to be with."

So she mentioned two or three men, but one especially, a man she has noticed at the fitness center. She described him: tall, handsome, blond hair, impressive hard body, looks very strong and very fit, a noticeable scar just to the right of his mouth. "He usually arrives only a half hour or so before I leave at 4:30. We have never been introduced and have never even spoken but I can tell he likes to look at me and it sends a little thrill through me each time I notice. He really is very attractive, Nick. Very appealing to me."

Nick told her he thought he knew who she meant. "He is often still at the fitness center in the weight room when I arrive around 5:15 after work. I recognize the scar. His name is Thomas Bates. We often leave at about the same time and I have chatted with him in the dressing room. He is pretty impressive, Kit. No wonder you find him sexually interesting."

"Are there others you think about?" Nick asked.

"A few, but he stands out. Don't be jealous Nick, but I wish he would flirt with me. I would like to flirt back. Maybe if I stay late one day you could introduce me to him, Nick."