Making Love with My Sister's Friend

Story Info
Having sex with my little sister's friend.
2k words
3.29
13.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters mentioned in the story are over the age of 18.

**********

I am 24 years old and just graduated from college last year. What happened with my little sister's friend happened on Thanksgiving in 2022.

Originally, my life was quite comfortable, and I got along well with my girlfriend, but with the arrival of graduation, like many others, I became a bachelor.

In the summer of 2022, since my family opened a branch in New York, I asked my uncle and aunt to take care of it in New York. In this way, my sister Mary has no place to go on weekends, and I have nothing to do at home, so she comes to me every weekend.

We both have dinner every weekend, look at the computer, discuss entertainment gossip and so on. There was a discussion that many girls would take pictures, and the pictures looked good. She just showed me a few photos of her classmate Charlotte on her mobile phone. She is a very innocent girl with a melon-shaped face and big eyes. The key is that she is very, very white. My personal preference is that kind of special A clean and white girl.

After seeing the photos, I kind of like this little girl in my heart, but I don't have too many thoughts. After all, it's just a few photos, and I haven't gone that far.

That little girl is from Washington, and she has a very good relationship with my sister. She and my sister have come to my house several times. A 19-year-old girl, at the time of youth and beauty, and I haven't touched a woman for nearly half a year. Compared with many people, that kind of mood is understandable. I have also secretly regarded her as an object of lust many times. But he never broke through the line of defense and did anything excessive.

Thanksgiving is coming soon, and my sister is coming to my house. I asked her if Charlotte will come home, and if she doesn't come back, let's bring her with me. As a result, Charlotte really came on Thanksgiving Day, wearing a white shirt, a black fur coat, and a pair of blue leggings. After entering the room, I took off my coat, and I could see the her whole body figure.

With a delicate face, estimated breasts of 36C, plus that round buttocks, I really enjoy it. My dick immediately became hard, I turned around and went back to my room. Fortunately, I was wearing pajamas, so they probably didn't notice the change in me.

After dinner in the evening, the three of us lay on the sofa and watched TV. I didn't know what was on TV, and I was secretly watching Charlotte and her attractive figure. She has come to me a lot, and she is very relaxed now, lying on the sofa half-open, I can vaguely see the small groove between her legs, and she is wearing a shirt, sometimes her body moves You can still see the pair of white and tender breasts inside. She is wearing a white bra today, which makes my mouth water.

My sister and Charlotte went to bed around 11 o'clock in the evening. By the way, my house has four bedrooms and two living rooms, so Charlotte and my sister don't sleep together.

My lust has not gone away, I rubbed my dick on the sofa all night, and when I got back to the bedroom and was about to masturbate, I heard a sound coming from outside. I figured Charlotte or my sister had to go to the bathroom, but the toilet in the hall bathroom didn't work, so I had to go to the bathroom in my bedroom. At that time, my reaction was considered sensitive, and I immediately lay on the bed and pretended to be asleep. I heard Charlotte knock on my bedroom door: "Brother, brother, are you asleep? I'll go in and go to the toilet."

Two minutes later, she opened the door and came in. The bathroom in the bedroom was parallel to my bed, and the sliding door was not locked.

She tiptoed into the bathroom, and I heard the sound of her peeing, and I couldn't control myself.

Pretending to be sleepy and going into the bathroom, she happened to be wiping the vagina with her buttocks up, we both froze, she didn't react, she looked at me with her buttocks up, my dick was already stretched to the limit, She looked at my dick and her face turned red.

"Ah, I'm sorry Charlotte, I don't know if you're sorry in there," I backed out, but my body was already on fire.

Two minutes later Charlotte came out, her face was already flushed, and she stammered and said to me: "Brother, I knocked on the door just now, I came in when you fell asleep, the toilet outside is broken, I'm going back to sleep."

At this time, I was about to go crazy, and I couldn't control much. When she was about to leave the bedroom, I dragged her back, locked the door, and pushed her onto the bed.

I couldn't control it anymore, I pressed her hands, and kissed her mouth and face desperately. She has been struggling, but after all, I am also a big guy, I am biting her breast through the shirt, there is a very fragrant smell, which makes me lose my mind.

She has no strength anymore, no matter how I bite back and forth on her body, seeing her crying, I still feel distressed, and I let go of her hand.

"Charlotte, in fact, I have liked you for a long time. I can't bear it anymore. I will treat you well in the future." I saw that she lowered her head and said nothing, but she had already hugged my neck with both hands, and I kissed her She shed tears, this time very gently.

I stuck my tongue into her little mouth, and she was slowly responding to me, so I unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her charming breasts in front of my eyes, the nipples were still very small and very pink, I know it must have never been used.

I sucked her nipples hard, her arms around me became tighter and tighter, her breathing became short of breath, and sometimes she made a few slight noises. I kept kissing her breasts and mouth, and one hand had already reached into her pants, pressing her vagina constantly.

Charlotte's breathing became more and more urgent, and her body began to move involuntarily. I took off her shirt completely, and kissed slowly from the neck to the navel. I untied her trouser belt, and she lifted her butt to let me take off her trousers, and I also took off a pair of colorful underwear.

Her vagina is really beautiful, there is not much pubic hair, and both sides of the vagina are very clean, it is a candied vagina, without extra labia, tightly packed together, with a pure smell of urine.

"Charlotte, is this your first time?"

She turned her head sideways and covered her mouth with one hand: "Yeah."

I suddenly became a wolf, I didn't expect that I encountered a small place here. I stuck my tongue into her vagina and stirred it back and forth. It was the first time she had such an experience. She kept pressing the vagina with my hands or clamping it with my legs.

I hugged her tightly, sat on the bed and licked her vagina unrestrainedly, while she was shaking from side to side, making waves from time to time.

"Well, um, brother. You made me very happy, brother, um, it's so enjoyable, please kill me quickly, kill me quickly."

"Ah, hubby, I can't do it, hubby, I'm almost out of strength, ah... ah... ah..."

I didn't expect her first orgasm to come so quickly, and I really couldn't stand it at this time. I wanted to insert the dick into the vagina directly, and the glans hurt so much that she almost cried out.

Only then did I realize that it was her first time, and I was also afraid that she would really yell out, after all, my sister is still at home, so she can't know about it.

I lay on Charlotte's body, the breasts were so comfortable against me, I kissed her mouth, sucked her little tongue, and slowly put the cock into her pussy.

"It's okay, it will be fine soon, I'll take it slowly, it's okay" I comforted her while inserting my dick, she hugged my neck fiercely. Slowly I have inserted my dick into her vagina. It is so tight that it almost caught me. The meat walls on both sides tightly wrap my dick. Virgins are really different, I feel When a warm current was about to flow out, I knew it was her first proof, I slowly thrust, every time she seemed to be in pain, gradually I saw her expression eased a lot, hugging my The hands are not so hard anymore.

I increased the speed of thrusting little by little, and she also changed from pain to enjoyment a little bit. Gradually, the dick also cooperated with my thrusting little by little. My dick is 16 cm, not too big or too small. It really drives her to scream. The crackling and the smell of juice filled the room.

"Well, husband, um. Well, hurry up husband, quickly fuck me to death, good husband, I love you the most husband, hurry up and fuck my vagina, um, hurry up and fuck me up."

At that time, I thought in my heart, how do the little girls nowadays learn these things, I can hardly bear the screams.

I thrust my vagina like crazy, and she hugged me tighter and tighter. I knew she was going to climax. I thrust and thrust a hundred times in a row, and finally shot the semen that I had held back for half a year into her vagina. At the same time, she was paralyzed on the bed like plasticine, and her vagina twitched and sprayed juice from time to time.

I lay on the bed with Charlotte in my arms, and I didn't care about the blood stains and the juice and semen all over the bed. She was leaning on my chest like a bird, still panting heavily, and I The satisfaction is simply indescribable.

I carefully observed the woman lying in my arms, with her delicate figure and clean and tender face, the more I thought about it, the more satisfied I became. One hand is running between her back and ass, the other hand is grasping and rubbing on her breasts, we have been kissing for a long time, she has also liked me sucking her tongue, let me suck her tongue Mouth flipped and sucked. I looked at my phone and it was already past 3 in the morning. She lay in my arms and hugged me very, very tightly. It seemed that this little girl had fallen in love with me.

And I am starting to worry, I am afraid that our relationship will be known by others, especially my sister. The chaotic thoughts have been in my mind for a long time, the sky has already dawned, Charlotte is sleeping soundly in my arms, and she looks so sleeping that I cherish even more, I carried her back to her bedroom, seeing how lovely she is I am I really hate to leave.

Until now, Charlotte and I still maintain this kind of relationship. Every weekend, she and her sister will come to my place. We have crazy sex secretly at night, and it is even more enjoyable when the sister is not there and it is just the two of us. But now our relationship is still not made public.