All Comments on 'Making Money the HARD Way'

by StaciRay79

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GortmundyGortmundy10 months ago

A wild tale, and I really enjoyed it.

stargamestargame10 months ago

Please another 55gal drum of baby oil, please 💜

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195510 months ago

Another tremendously hot, erotic tale! You're a fantastic writer and I enjoyed this fictional tale just as much as I would have had it been based on a true story too. Again, I can only give this story a maximum of 5 stars, but it easily deserves way more than that, in my very horny opinion. If I could, I'd have given it 20 stars! Keep up the great work Staci dear!!!

jazzharpjazzharp10 months ago

Well, that's quite the imagination you have there, Mom!

I think Big John and Mike at the end diminished your story. I suspect you were looking for a way for Staci to change boyfriend; I think you could have done it differently.

Keep up the great work.

alferdogalferdog10 months ago

I agree with jazzharp. Great story, but the anal rape (I assume) was unnecessary and unwelcome.

RuggerrRuggerr5 months ago

I like it! You write well and your story flows easily, and it’s fun to read. Staci starts humbly and feels proper embarrassment and humiliation. She tries to give up and save some dignity, but it was rigged against her from the start. She endures many forced pleasures and public abuses, but she takes it all and comes out a winner. Nice touch at the end to give the old boyfriend a deserved punishment for setting up his girl. Could have been an alternate ending with Mike becoming her cuck! The world may never know : )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStaciRay79@StaciRay79
Married, mother, and fun loving! Most of the time I'm an open book and I like to be read! 😊

story TAGS