Making of a Cumslut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Fuck fuck." She moaned.

She staggered away and sat in the CCTV chair.

I thought that was the ordeal over with then, but I was rudely mistaken.

"Seems to me," Miss E said, "that if you steal from my shop, you're stealing from my livelihood, my family, my employees. So it stands to reason your family should be punished too."

"Drop your trousers and pants Matt, and get on all fours for me. I've got plans for you." She said. I was reluctant to move but Kurtis moved intimidatingly closer.

Still kneeling, I did as she asked and lowered my trousers and pants revealing my shamefully erect cock. Before I could get on my hands and knees Miss E came over and grabbed my dick in her hand. She rubbed her hand up it in an overtly sexual manner. Her lips pouted selfie like and she blew me a kiss.

"All fours now." She ordered.

I assumed the position scared about what was about to happen. I looked up to Mel for support.

"No use looking to her for help, she's the bitch who got you into this mess."

"Get on your knees behind him slut and start licking his ass out."

Mel manoeuvred herself behind me and put her soft hands on my ass. I felt her tongue probing my buttocks as it licked and pushed at my tiny asshole.

It felt surprisingly good.

"Yeah wank him off bitch, don't you dare let him cum though."

Mel supported herself with one hand and the other reached between my legs and started awkwardly pumping my cock.

I forgot about Kurtis, Sam and Miss E watching me, lost in the pleasure of the impending orgasm. However, As soon as I felt myself approaching an orgasm Mel stopped her hand job, instead just rimming me with her tongue.

Miss E dropped down beside me and stuck her tongue in my ear. One of my erogenous zones has always been my ear and having her tongue writhing inside it while Mel face fucked my ass nearly had me shooting my load.

Miss E withdrew slightly. "How'd you like a big black dildo stuffed in your ass Matty Watty?"

She motioned to her crotch - she had removed all of her clothes and stood naked except for a strap-on harness attached around her waist with a huge black fake cock sticking out front.

"You want this deep up your ass," she said shaking the cock demonstratively.

"Out the way Mel, go on all fours next to Matt," she commanded as she sank down behind me. She sank her nails into my fleshy buttocks and squeezed hard, before delivering a stinging slap to my butt cheek.

"Oh yes I'm going to enjoy this no end. She looked at Mel, on all fours next to me. See what you've done to your husband? You've made him my ass slave. I'm gonna fuck his delicate little ass until he screams for me to stop."

Mel looked at me, seeing the fear and apprehension on my face. I heard Miss E spit, and felt a warm gob of saliva land on my ass. "Gotta get you lubed up. I'm guessin this is virgin asshole." I put my head down and rested on my elbows. The dildo pushed against my asshole, slipped out and skimmed up the groove of my ass, but Miss E wasn't going to be thwarted - she held it and directed the tip until it penetrated my ass. I let out a yelp of pain as the big fake cock plundered my ass. She slowly inserted it deeper and deeper until I thought I could feel it bulging out my stomach. Then she withdrew it ever so slowly all the way until it nearly left my ass. She spat another ball of spit again and pushed the dildo in again in what felt unbelievably to me, further than before. I turned to the side to see Mel on all fours next to me. Kurtis had joined Miss E and he was sinking his cock into Mel's cunt. She looked at me, partners in crime. Kurtis and Miss E started fucking in earnest, It seemed that each of them was urging the other to go faster.

All I could hear for the next few excruciating minutes were the rhythmic slap, slap sound of Kurtis balls against Mel's pussy accompanied by his heavy breathing combined with the faint grunts of satisfaction from Miss E as she rammed the dildo in my ass. Sam who'd been standing watching moved to Mel's face and crouched down. He took her jaw in one hand his cock in the other and pushed it into her mouth. Kurtis and Sam now shish-kebabed Mel, as Sam pushed, Kurtis withdrew in some perverted see saw fuck. Miss E behind me began pushing her substitute cock in harder and faster and my ass began to burn like it was on fire.

"Stop please." I begged.

Miss E paused if only to look at Mel who had crumpled into a shaking heap next to me, wracked by an intense orgasm as her body violently spasmed and she dropped her head. Sam looked pissed as his blow job was interrupted but Kurtis had taken advantage and began humping her as hard and fast as he could.

Miss E called a halt. "We're supposed to be punishing this klepto slut, not pleasuring her. Swap places you two. Let's see if she's so keen on having a big dick up her ass as her husband is."

Kurtis circled round to Mel's face.

"No, let Matt here suck her pussy off your dick.." Miss E ordered.

He sidestepped to me, I felt Miss E's hand reach beneath the strap on and start to wank me off, Kurtis moved forward and holding his pussy slick dick thrust it into my face.

"Suck it. Suck your bitch's hot sticky pussy juice off my big black cock." he commanded. I glanced nervously to Mel, but she was moaning and cussing, head buried in the carpet, as Sam's huge schlong found its way into her puckered asshole.

Kurtis's dick pushed past my lips and I could instantly smell and taste Mels familiar scent as it invaded my mouth. I was torn between disgust and pleasure as he fucked my mouth and MIss E wanked me oh so near to an explosive climax. Oh fuck, I so wanted to cum, but MIss E sensed this and returned to fucking my tender ass once more. Kurtis switched between fucking my mouth and Mel's, dodging back and forth. At times he would use his cock a truncheon to beat against our cheeks at others pushing it as deep as he could to face fuck us. All the while Sam ass fucked Mel in parallel with Miss E ass fucking me.

After what felt like an eternity Miss E pulled out of my ass entirely. My asshole felt numb and constricted shut tight. Then I immediately felt two hands grip my sides and what felt like a cock bounce on my ass,

"No, no no!" I screamed.

Miss E spoke up. "Seems Matt here, doesn't want a real cock up his ass. How about you Melissa? Both my boys here need to unload their spunk in one hole or another.

Are you willing for them to fuck both your holes at once?"

Mel on all fours next to me was covered in sweat her hair bedraggled from Miss E's earlier squirting session. She looked at me, then turned to Miss E. "I tried to steal the underwear therefore I should be the one to take the most punishment. Let them fuck me, leave him alone."

"Very well, you've made your choice. Boys go to it. Kurtis on the floor." Miss E ordered.

He lay down on the floor obligingly.

"Straddle that dick then you dirty little cock hungry whore. I want to see a big black dick in your pussy and a big black dick in your ass."

Mel climbed on top of Kurtis and lowered herself down onto him. I watched as his dick disappeared up into her pussy. Sam moved round and knelt down behind her. He angled his cock so that he could push it into her anus. Mel gasped as both cocks penetrated her at once. Starting with a slow rhythmic push both of the men urged their tools into her. Sam gripped her sides and pulled her back onto him while Kurtis jiggled his hips to extract his cock a few inches and plunge it back in.

Miss E moved round to stand in front of Mel. Mel's expression was a picture of ecstasy and pain. "Enjoying it slut? Taking two cocks at once. I think it's only fair you lick your husband's ass off this dildo." With that, she lifted Mel's head and rammed the black rubber dick into her mouth. Grabbing handfuls of her sweaty hair she thrust her groin around and around Mel's face pumping the false dick in and out of her mouth. "Like the taste of ass?"

Strings of drool escaped her lips, Mel just groaned and mumbled, deep guttural groans that we're getting more fevered as the 3 cocks went to work on her. Her naked body glazed in a sheen of sweat was being worked over by all three of them. Her groans grew louder and her body went into convulsions as an orgasm hit but still the 3 tormentors carried on abusing her fuck holes.

I just lay there and watched in silence as the trio pounded her like some unstoppable sex machine. Eventually Miss E broke off. She unclasped the dildo and let it drop to the ground in front of me. She sat down next to my head.

"One last job for you she said. I need my pussy licked."

After the taste of cock I was only too eager. She sat with her legs akimbo and I buried my head in her sopping wet snatch, taking in the sweaty stink of her dripping gash.

I licked her clit with abandon, darting my tongue in and out of her pussy while finger fucking her ass.

She lay back watching her two goons have their way with Mel. Her own private sex show.

Mel screamed out again, as another orgasm washed over her and that was followed by a grunt from one of the men.

Miss E let out a big sigh and held my head against her thighs, as she too came.

I heard the loud thwapping sound and looked around to see Sam with a grimace of what looked like pain crouched over Mel humping her asshole as hard and fast as he could just at the moment of climax. He shouted out "Oh fuck, take that load in your ass bitch," and after shooting his load in my cumbucket of a wife he dropped onto the chair sweaty and exhausted.

Miss E ordered Mel to crawl over to the desk.

Mel extricated herself from Kurtis and crawled towards the desk displaying her gorgeous ass.

"I want to see that creampie cum dripping from both your slutty holes."

Mel's internal muscles squeezed and two distinct sets of pearly cum appeared at both her holes.

Miss E nudged me - "Go catch all that spunk in your hands."

Weary as I was, I pulled my trousers up, moved to where Mel was and cupped my hands under her ass.

Mel's sphincter muscles contracted and rippled as she squeezed out globs and strings of cum from her cunt and ass. I couldn't believe the amount of jizz emitted from her holes. The spunk from her ass rolled down over her pussy and joined the torrent of jizz falling into my cupped hands.

"That's good catch all that dirty cum and pussy juice," Miss E urged.

Mel pushed her ass out and exerted my pressure on her internal muscles to force the rest out into my waiting hands. When it finally stopped flowing I used one of my free thumbs at the top of my improvised cum bowl to scoop the remnants in with the rest.

"Show me the cum,2 Miss E exclaimed. I lifted my hands and showed her.

"Turn over Mel and lie on your back." Miss E said.

Mel dutifully rolled over

"Now rub all that spunk over her tits. I want to see those big luscious boobs glistening with Kurtis' and Sam's spunk."

I did as she asked and opened my hands and dropping a huge dollop of sticky jizz in the valley of Mel's gorgeous breasts.

Without being asked I began to knead and rub it all over her tits and stomach and down to her shaved pubic area, so she was slick with a thin layer of wank juice.

"Ooooh nice, now suck those titties for me. Suck those nipples and get them really hard, lick those breasts and put on a show for me."

I obeyed. What else could I do? I tasted the salty odd taste of spunk as I took Mel's tits into my mouth, making big broad tongue lashes all over her breasts and nibbling and sucking her erect nipples.

"Stick your fingers in her ass and your thumb in her cunt like a bowling ball and frig her off."

My fingers glided easily into Mel's holes wet as they were with her own juices and the remains of the spunk. I moved my fingers in and out of her rapidly, eliciting a low gasp of pleasure. I kept up the rapid pace, all the while massaging and slurping on her breasts.

It wasn't long before she her eyes closed and her head turned to the side she squealed slightly and as her back arched and I knew she'd just cum for me.

Miss E was finally satisfied.

"Right that's enough cumslut. Kurtis, Sam - get dressed and go back to the store."

Cumslut? - was that a coincidence - I didn't know. Surely this couldn't be related to Gareth ...

Suddenly I didn't know what to think.

Miss E stood and pulled on her own clothes.

"You two get dressed and leave my store. Don't ever think of coming back you hear?"

Sheepishly we got dressed in the blue glow of the CCTV room. Neither of us spoke. Melissa pulled up her short white skirt and zipped it up, and lifted the blouse over her head not bothering with any underwear.

We then marched up the stairs and exited the shop.

Melissa

Should I have let them take Matt up the ass with their big black cocks? Hmm I don't know. Still I managed to get him to suck cock for the first time, and it was a first for me too, I've never tasted a woman's pussy before (other than my own of course) and that's definitely something I want to try again.

We left the shop and I looked at Matt who looked a bit distraught - "Taxi?" I said.

He just nodded and we walked in silence to the taxi rank. Luckily we didn't have to wait and jumped straight into one.

Sitting next to him, I did feel a little bit guilty and the tiniest bit sorry for him. Despite his unwillingness to talk to me. I leaned over and kissed his ear placing my hand on his groin. I knew he must have been desperate to cum having been brought to the brink of orgasm so many times. As the taxi took us home, I started rubbing my hand up and down the ridge of his trouser zipper. I felt his cock stand to attention beneath the fabric. I leaned closer into him and whispered breathily into his ear. "I'm going to make you cum right here in this taxi."

I turned and unzipped his trousers and fumbled inside his shorts to get to his cock I pushed back the foreskin it was glistening with pre-cum and slippery as fuck.

I took it onto my fingers and made a show of licking them. The cab driver moved his rear view mirror and I could see him taking surreptitious looks. Matt muttered an objection but I dropped my head down quickly and wrapped my lips around his dick and he immediately surrendered.

I sucked his cock like the underwear stealing slut I am. Vigorously moving my mouth up and down his length. Coming up for air I checked the mirror again. We'd stopped at some lights and the driver who hadn't said a word had his eyes boring into me in the mirror.

I shifted up whispering back into Matt's ear but loud enough for the cabbie to hear. "I want you to cum in my ass."

I shuffled round and hoiked up my skirt, then sat down backwards on Matts lap - I'd positioned myself perfectly, and still slick with cum my ass descended and enveloped Matt's dick. It slid straight up into me. He groaned in pleasure. I ground my hips down on him as hard as I could, lifted up on the balls of my feet and dropped down again. He held my sides and began to pump his cock into me. With one hand I lifted my blouse up exposing my tits to the driver. With Matt fucking my ass, and the driver staring at us I was getting seriously turned on myself. I reached down and began to masturbate sticking my two middle fingers into my cum lubed hole. "Fuck my ass Matt," I screamed,

"Fuck my ass with your long hard dick, shoot your hot jizz into my dirty little ass. Oh god make me cuuuuummm." I shouted as a shuddering orgasm rocked over me.

Instantly I felt Matt cum too. I felt his dick throb and pulse and jettison its sticky load deep into my anus.

The two of sat there panting. Matt reached his arms around me to hug me tight. He whispered into my ear. "I'll forever be your cumslut."I turned and kissed him deep on the lips.

We were actually now outside our house. We must have stopped there for a few minutes but the driver hadn't said anything, too busy enjoying our sordid display.

As we exited the cab, he said "This fare's on me."

12