Making of a Male Slut Ch. 12

Story Info
A girl naked and horny in a lingerie shop fitting room.
767 words
4.33
8.7k
4
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I exited the movie theater with Danica, I thought it would be fun to hang around the mall a bit longer, her being without any underwear. She was kind of nervous, but didn't object.

As we walked around looking at all the stuff on sale (there seems to always be a bunch of sales in that mall), I kept running my hand all over her dress, making her acutely aware she had nothing underneath. Of course, I took care not to obviously grope her when there were people watching us, but she still felt very exposed, and that excited her.

I soon took it a step further, and as she was watching a store display, i ran my hand under her dress and groped her bare ass. She gasped, and quickly moved away in surprise, but I saw her smile after a few seconds of shock, and her eyes flashed.

Seeing that my experiment was a success, I really turned up my teasing of her, sneaking my hand under her dress whenever we could get away without being seen, groping her ass, her boobs, lightly pinching her nipples, or just running my hand over her back under her dress.

I could feel her body heat gradually rise over time as I did all this, and after a while she also started trembling. As I reached under the front of her dress and touched her pussy, I could feel that she was soaking wet, it was almost running down her thighs. She whispered to me that she needed some relief soon, or she would explode.

I had another idea, though. I told her it was only fair that I replace her underwear that I destroyed earlier, and I gently steered her inside a lingerie shop, with my hand around her waist.

I picked out a really sexy matching set of red lace thong and bra, and went with her to the fitting rooms. As we found one free, she went in, and I followed her inside.

She took off her dress and I took it from her to hold while she tried on the lingerie. She put it on, but it didn't fit her quite right, the bra was too small, and the thong was kind of loose, so I told her to give them back to me, and I'll bring her the right sizes.

As she gave both items back to me, I walked out of the stall, her dress also still in my hand, leaving her naked in just her heels and stockings behind the flimsy curtain.

I took my sweet time going to the rack to return the lingerie and get a different size, knowing it wouldn't be long before she's overwhelmed by her arousal.

As I returned, I quietly stood next to the stall and listened carefully. Sure enough, I could hear her muffled moans, as well as the sound of her fingering her pussy, that sounded sloppy wet.

After checking to see nobody was around, then opened my phone camera, and started recording as I suddenly pulled the curtain open, startling her. She immediately stopped masturbating, and tried to cover herself, looking around to see if anyone could see her.

I told her what a bad girl she was, masturbating naked in public. She was so turned on, she resumed masturbating, right in front of my camera, and with the curtain still open. Her pussy was gushing at this point, her inner thighs were glistening beautifully with her pussy juices all over them.

She started trembling as she grabbed her boob with one hand, while furiously rubbing her clit with the other, and her knees buckled, so she knelt on the floor, closing her eyes and exploding into a huge orgasm, yet still taking care not to be loud.

As she came down from her orgasm, I gave her some baby wipes to wipe her soaked pussy and thighs. Then she tried on the lingerie, and this pair fit perfectly, so I took it to the cashier to pay for, and had them pack it. Then I got back to her, and finally gave her her dress back. She probably wanted to ask me to give her the lingerie too, but I quickly exited the stall before she had the chance, telling her on my way out that I'll be waiting in front of the store.

She soon came out, wearing the dress, and we left the mall and agreed it was time I dropped her off at home, although I still had some ideas for some fun on the way there.