Making of a Male Slut Ch. 13

Story Info
Questioning my motivations while dominating a girl in public.
962 words
4.3
5.5k
2
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the adventure in the lingerie shop, Danica and I agreed it was time I took her home. We went out into the parking lot, and I threw the bags with her new lingerie into the trunk of my car. She hoped to quickly grab them from the trunk, so she bent over to reach for them. That's what I was waiting for.

Glancing around the parking lot to make sure it was empty, I reached my hand under her dress and cupped her pussy. She was still soaking wet from before, and started moaning as I rubbed her crotch with my palm. My fingers quickly found her clit, and soon she was spacing out in ecstasy, moaning into the trunk, bent over as she was.

As I was doing that, I used my other hand to slowly inch her dress up her body, until she was right under her armpits. At that point I reached for her hair from under her dress, and pulled her up, which made the dress go over her head and slip down her arms right into the trunk as she stood up.

I slammed the trunk shut and used the remote key to lock the car, as she realized what happened and tried to cover herself with her arms.

But as embarrassed as she was, she was still getting ever more horny as I touched her everywhere. After a few minutes, the hand that used to be covering one of her tits was now groping it, and the hand that was supposed to cover her pussy was rubbing the clit furiously.

I led her to the front of my car and bent her over the hood, pulling her arms behind her. Then I pulled one of her legs up, took off her shoe, and then the stocking, which I used to tie her wrists behind her back. I then used the other stocking to tie her elbows too.

Then something weird happened. Seeing her naked, locked out of the car, with her arms restrained behind her back, made me remember that time when Dragana put me in the exact same predicament, and as I remembered that, my cock grew so hard I thought it'd burst.

I wasted no time in pushing her onto the hood on her back and burying my rock hard cock into her pussy. She was ecstatic, begging me to fuck her harder. I lifted her legs over my shoulders to get a better grip on her thighs, and started ramming in like crazy.

This position also put her feet close to my head, and I noticed how good they looked. She obviously took great care of them, the skin was perfect, they were shaped just right and the red nail polish looked so good on her little toes... damn, here I was, fucking a truly sexy girl completely at my mercy, and I was lusting over her feet.

I focused my eyes back on her bald pussy stretched out by my cock and her swinging tits, and started fucking her as hard and as fast as I could.

Her eyes soon started rolling to the back of her head, and I knew she was close, so I started also rubbing her clit with my fingers, which sent her over the edge. She rolled her eyes, her whole body shuddered, her pussy started spasming around my cock and she started flailing her legs around.

I caught her feet and held them to my chest, to prevent her from accidentally kicking me in the head. This had the added benefit of her pussy tightening around my cock, and I had to admit that holding her feet in my hands also turned me on very much. I was getting ready to blow.

I quickly pulled my cock out of her and spun her around, so that her feet were towards the windshield, and her head hung off the edge of the hood. Perfect position for throatfucking, which is exactly what I did immediately. I also reached over and started rubbing her clit, intensifying her orgasm that was still going somehow.

She put her feet on the windshield and arched her back, lifting almost all of her body off the hood, and moaned around my cock deep in her throat. That finally sent me over the edge too, and I shot jet after jet of cum straight down her throat.

As I pulled out and we both came down from our orgasms, a car passed by right behind me. Oh, shit. We got carried away, who knows how many people saw us in the meantime.

I quickly untied her and let her get in the backseat as I retrieved all her clothes from the trunk and gave them to her. While she laid low in the backseat and put them on, I quickly drove away, worried the cops might show up if we stayed any longer.

We were still both in disbelief about what happened when I dropped her off home. She told me she had a great time, but what we did was very reckless and crazy, to which I agreed.

As I drove all the way back to my time, I kept reliving all we did in my mind, while occasionally looking at the imprint her foot left on the glass of my windshield.

After that day, she slowly became more and more distant in our chats, and in the end we never saw each other again. I guess she got scared of repeating all the crazy reckless things we did. I regularly jerked off to all the pics and videos I took of her, though, and I often wondered if Dragana or Anja ever did the same with pics and videos of me.