Making of a Male Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
Sexy fun in a public theater.
938 words
4.38
7.2k
5

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Dragana's birthday party, me and Vladana promptly broke up, blaming each other for everything that happened there. She thought it was my fault that I left her alone and drunk at the party after getting her horny, and I thought it was her fault that she cheated on me, with a girl, and no less than the one she was always jealous of with me. She was also mad about how I reacted when I caught them. It was not a pretty breakup.

The funny thing is, Dragana wasn't mad at all about what I've done to her. In fact, she told me it made her remember how much she likes being on the other side of the D/s. I was mad at her for what she did, but I didn't want to confront her too much, because I remembered she had a lot of compromising pics and videos of me, so I figured it'd be best to just distance myself slowly. It helped that she soon found a boyfriend (or "Master", as she liked to jokingly refer to him), so she didn't have as much interest in me as before.

After I recovered from the breakup, I figured I'd give Instagram dating another shot. And, again, it was one of Dragana's followers that caught my eye.

Her name was Danica. She was everything I desired at that moment, pretty face, smart, perfect body, weird sense of humor compatible with mine, and a dirty mind. She was submissive, which suited my newfound dominance perfectly.

The only problem was that she lived kinda far, her city was 250 kilometers from mine. That's why our relationship was entirely online for a few months. After really a whole lot of sexting, we finally agreed I'd drive over there so we could meet in person.

When we met up, she was a knockout, in a tight red dress, black fishnet stockings and red high heel shoes. After the awkward introductions even though we knew each other for months, we decided to go to the movie theater at the local mall. We were watching some trashy horror flick about people sneaking around blind monsters with their children who carry loud toys, a dumb movie, but that was just fine, because the movie wasn't why we were there.

Luckily, the theater was almost empty, so we could fool around freely. Before half of the movie was up, we were kissing passionately, and I had my hand up her dress and down her panties.

I was stroking her clit while kissing her neck and groping one of her boobs (a combo I perfected on Vladana), and pretty soon she was soaking wet. Then I stuck two fingers up her pussy, and brought them to her mouth, and she eagerly sucked her juices off my fingers. I repeated the process over and over, and each time she was getting more wet.

While I was doing that, she was stroking my rock hard cock through my jeans. I then unzipped my jeans and pulled it out. She gasped when she saw it, saying it was even more impressive in real life. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head down towards it.

As she eagerly opened her mouth and took me all the way down her throat, I held all of her hair in my fist and used it to move her head up and down, jerking myself off with her head.

I reached over with my other hand and fingered her pussy. She was so wet, her panties were soaked, so I decided to step up the excitement.

I pulled her dress up and over her head, until it ended up around my cock, with my cock never leaving her mouth. She was surprised by this, but didn't protest, just quietly moaned, and her pussy got even wetter, if that was possible. She was so beautiful, bent over in a dark theater, in her matching black lace bra and panties, eagerly sucking my cock.

As my cock grew ever harder and closer to bursting, I decided to surprise her even more, as I pulled a pair of small scissors out of my pocket. Her eyes went wide as I showed them to her, and she started furiously rubbing her clit.

She shuddered when the cold metal touched her skin as I inserted the scissors under the left strap of her bra, before cutting it. Then followed the right, and then the main part over the back, before the remains of what used to be a bra slipped off her body to the floor.

As I moved on and did the same to her panties, she started shaking with an explosive orgasm, as she deepthroated me in a public theater, while dressed in only fishnet stockings and heels. Luckily, this happened during a loud scene of the movie, and the theater was not very crowded, so nobody noticed any of this.

As she orgasmed, I was sent over the edge too, and I pulled her head all the way down on my cock, shooting jets of cum deep into her throat.

I held her head there until we both stopped cumming, and then I pulled her up straight, before giving her her dress back. Coming down from her orgasm, she was now very embarrassed, and quickly pulled the dress back on. Just in time, as the movie was soon over, and the lights came back on in the theater.

We got up and left, as I discreetly picked up the tattered remains of her underwear and threw them in the trash on the way out.