Making of a Male Slut Ch. 14

Story Info
Caught red handed and blackmailed by a female coworker.
1k words
4.05
14.9k
2
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One type of girl I could never get along with were the SJWs. It's not that I don't respect them for wanting to better the society, but they're just typically so misguided, and I can't resist correcting them. And when I do, they get pissed off, and refuse to listen, just assuming that I'm "part of the problem".

This resulted in numerous online arguments in social media comment threads, that made quite a few girls despise me. I mostly didn't care what they think of me, except with the hot ones, in which case I went to great lengths to try and explain my point of view to them, which invariably had the opposite effect of what I wanted, making them hate me even more.

And, of course, those were always the so-called social media influencers, the girls with hordes of follower simps willing to approve literally anything they write and hate anyone who doesn't. All of this did nothing good for my own popularity.

One of them was Maca, a content writer in the company I worked at as a software developer. She had a very pretty face and a sexy body, and her pleasant demeanor in everyday small talk and almost constant smile gave her the appearance of the sweetest girl in the world, which, sadly, she wasn't. We constantly argued at work, because she saw literally everything as sexism, and kept going on about wage gaps and patriarchy.

Our arguments all ended the same way: she'd run out of real arguments and start calling me "mansplainer". The irony of that term actually being sexist never hit her.

That all changed when I made a fatal mistake.

After my adventure with Danica, I was left overflowing with sexual energy, with nowhere to release it. Every day, every moment I was alone, I looked at the pics and vids I took of her, relived the events in my mind, and jerked off like crazy.

What's bad about that, is that "every moment I was alone" included staying late at work. After everyone left the office and I finished whatever work I still had, I couldn't resist the thrill of getting naughty in the office.

At first it was relatively safe, I'd whip it out and jerk off into a tissue in under a minute, while watching the door from behind my desk. However, after a few times I got progressively bolder, letting my exhibitionism run wild.

At the time when it all came crashing down on me, I was completely naked in my office chair, watching the video of Danica cumming in the mall fitting room, volume on full blast, about to cum, when I caught a movement in my peripheral vision.

When I looked to my left, there stood Maca, phone in her hand, filming me. I almost jumped from the chair with surprise, and then a cold sweat came over me when I realized how fucked I was.

I tried to grab my clothes, that were lying in a pile next to my chair, but she stepped on them, and told me to sit back down if I don't want to get fired.

Obviously I could've pushed her away, but I knew she had me with that video she took, so I complied. What's worse, my dick twitched when she did that. I hoped she didn't notice.

She ordered me to return to jerking off, but just enough to keep myself hard, and warned me not to dare cum. As I masturbated slowly, she asked me about the clip I was watching.

One question led to another, and I soon told her all about my adventure with Danica. However, no matter how much I tried to explain to her that what happened there was consensual, she kept twisting it into me being the abuser of a defenseless girl.

All the story telling made me relive the events in my head even more vividly than before, and by the time I told her everything, I was right on the edge of orgasm for several minutes already. I was getting desperate, but I didn't want her to know that.

I jerked off as slowly as possible, while keeping my best poker face, but it was getting increasingly difficult, and I started to squirm in my chair, discreetly at first, but as my desperation increased so did my squirming movements.

She pretended not to notice my struggle as she told me that I needed to be taught a lesson about objectifying women, so she'd give me a taste of my own medicine. I wondered what she meant, then she reminded me that she was getting married soon, and wanted me to be the entertainment at her bachelorette party.

Now, I'm sure she wanted to teach me a lesson, but the thought of being sexually objectified by a group of girls got me even more excited than I already was, and I was about to break down and start begging to cum, when suddenly, she told me to stop.

As my cock stood up straight, twitching and oozing precum, she told me she wants me desperately horny for my performance, so I wasn't allowed to cum until her bachelorette party, which would be in a week. She then promptly had me put my clothes back on and we both went home.

Now, of course, the first thing I wanted to do when I got home was finish jerking off, and there was no way she'd know I did, so I immediately took off all my clothes and started going at it. However, as I neared my overdue orgasm, I found myself slowing down, and when I reached the edge, I stopped.

I was at the stage of prolonged arousal where I just wanted to make it last as long as possible. Turns out I was going to follow her rule, after all. I just wondered what she'd have me do at her party, and I hated that I was kind of looking forward to it.