Making of a Male Slut Ch. 15

Story Info
Waxed and abused by a beauty salon worker.
1k words
4.1
19.9k
5
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few days, Maca went to work on preparing me to be the "entertainment" at her bachelorette party. Of course, I realized that meant I'd strip for her and her friends, but what surprised me was how detailed her plan was.

She told me she booked a session for me at a beauty salon where her friend worked, who was instructed by her about what treatments I need, because she wanted my body to be perfectly neat for her friends to leer at. I was to go there one day before the party.

She also told me to stop shaving my crotch and let it grow out a bit over the next few days. I found that weird, figuring girls mostly like it smooth, but hey, it's her party.

She also gave me the outfit I'd be performing in, which consisted of a Santa costume (it was June, but whatever) and a red thong I'd be wearing underneath. I noticed that the fake beard attached to the Santa hat was much thicker than usual, although a bit shorter, and figured it would do a good job of hiding my face. As if reading my mind, she told me I wouldn't have to take off the beard and hat, which was kind of a relief. I also asked if I could leave the thong on, to which she replied that "we'll see".

I went to the beauty salon the day just before the big night, as instructed, and was surprised to see a girl I knew working there. It was Jelena, an ex friend of Katarina. They were really close for a while, and we often hung out all toghether along with my cousin Milena, who was neighbours with Jelena. That changed one night when a guy Jelena had a crush on hooked up with Katarina, which led to a falling out between them, after which I kept hanging out with Katarina, and Milena kept hanging out with Jelena.

So, here I was, in a situation where a girl who knew my cousin and potentially held some petty grudge against me was about to prepare me to be a stripper at a bachelorette party.

After quickly going back and forth in my head between asking her to keep this between us and just playing it cool and hoping she wouldn't tell, I took the risk of giving her ideas and asked her. She told me she'd think about it, as long as I was *really* nice to her during my sessions there. Great, another blackmailer.

Suddenly, she told me to strip, so we can start my treatment. I looked around for a robe or a towel, but she just winked at me and told me to start. I figured she was gonna see it all anyway, so I just hurried and did it.

Now, Jelena is not much of a looker. Her face is nice enough, but she's a bit overweight in all the wrong places, with extra weight around her stomach and waist, but not on her boobs and ass. Nevertheless, between my constant edging and denial over the last six days, and my secret exhibitionism, my cock sprang to life.

Jelena's eyes went wide as she saw my cock in full glory, and she took me by it and led me to a shower. I took a nice hot shower, with her watching the entire time.

Next came sauna, then another shower, then a salt room, and a massage with some nice scented oils. I had to admit, I was starting to feel pretty good and relaxed, even with being constantly exposed to Jelena's prying eyes and groping hands.

After the massage was done, while I was lost in the bliss that came with it, I felt her slather what I assumed was just another skin care product all over my body.

I was brought back to reality by a sharp pain, as a bunch of hairs were pulled from my right calf. I asked her what she was doing, and she told me a full body waxing was one of the treatments I was in for.

At this point, as the process was already underway, and I had to do as Maca said anyway, I didn't see any point in objecting, so I just grit my teeth and let her go to work. I also finally realized why Maca wanted me to grow out my pubic hair, it was so it could be waxed.

It hurt, but it wasn't unbearable. However, I somehow felt like I was getting more and more naked with each strip of hair removed, which both frightened and excited me. When she was done, my body was baby smooth and very sensitive to the touch. I felt strange not having any hair on my chest, legs, cock, balls, ass or even armpits, like a kid or a girl. And my cock was rock hard.

She then proceeded to rub some soothing creme all over my body, leaving my cock for last. Just before she started on my cock, she got naked as well and straddled my face, facing my cock.

As she started rubbing the creme into my cock, she grinded her pussy against my mouth. As both her arousal and mine grew, I gave in and started licking.

I wasn't sure if she knew about Maca ordering me not to cum, but she seemed intent on keeping me at the very edge of orgasm the entire time. She was good at it too, massaging the creme into my cock and balls until all I needed was one stroke, but never giving it, over and over again.

Meanwhile, I licked and sucked on her clit like a madman. She was getting more and more excited, pushing her crotch into my face harder and harder. Eventually, after closing up both my mouth and nose with her pussy multiple times, she started shaking, sat on my face with all her weight, and came hard on my tongue, convulsing for at least fifteen seconds before letting me breathe again.

While I was busy regaining my breath after nearly passing out, she promptly got dressed and took my wallet from my pants. I regained my bearings just in time to see her taking what she explained was payment for my treatment, plus what she thought was a fair tip for her. After that, she just threw me my clothes and had me dress and leave quickly.