Making of a Male Slut Ch. 16

Story Info
Molested by a short busty girl on a crowded public bus.
974 words
4.47
13.7k
3
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hardly slept the night before the party. The dread of what was to come, coupled with my hypersensitive newly hairless skin, and my horny state, had me tossing and turning in my bed all night.

After a bit of thinking, I decided it'd be best to wear the costume straight from my house, since changing into it at the party would risk someone there seeing my face, and I was almost sure there'd be some girls I knew. I could go through town in the costume, it looked just like something people'd wear to a costume party, and nobody was likely to notice that the pants seams were held together by velcro tape, or that I only had a red thong underneath.

What I didn't count on was a crowded bus. It was Friday night, so of course everyone was heading out at the same time, and with the weather being pleasantly warm, the girls were all too happy to show off as much skin as possible without being arrested.

As I entered the bus, I realized how much of a struggle it was going to be, smashed in a crowd horny as I was, hot girls in tight short skirts, sandals, and tiny tops wherever I look.

My long denied cock slowly but inevitably started growing in my pants as a short girl in a crop top with huge cleavage stood in front of me, her tits pressed into my midsection.

What's worse, everyone was staring at me, dressed as I was. Luckily, the thick Santa beard did a great job of hiding the discomfort on my face, enabling me to play it cool for the most part.

The girl in front of me asked me if it was okay to hang onto me, since she could not reach a bar in the crowd, short as she was. I answered in my best Santa voice that it was, flexing my free arm so she could grab my elbow.

As she reached up to grab my elbow, her watch caught a bit of the velcro tape on the side of my pants, undoing it just a tiny bit. I tried to remain calm, hoping nobody in the crowd heard the velcro sound, but then I saw her look up at me with a sly smile, and I knew she noticed.

I also recognized her. It was Sanja, a friend of Dragana, who was basically a weirder version of her. Just as short, a bit heavier, but most of her weight in her boobs and ass, with lots of piercings and short violet hair. She was a pharmacist, and liked to occasionally use her knowledge and easy access to drugs for recreational purposes. She was also an admin of a cringe Facebook page where she mostly vented her depression and kinky bisexual cravings.

As soon as she realized what kind of costume I was wearing, she started using her free hand to discreetly feel me up. At first she just squeezed my ass over the pants, but soon that wasn't enough, so she sneaked her fingers into the velcro seam, undoing it just enough to put two fingers inside my pants and caress my thigh.

At the same time, she started ever so gently moving her boobs around, while still pressed into my midsection. This caused a serious swelling in my long denied cock, and I was soon sporting a full erection pressed between her boobs.

In the meantime, she gradually pushed her whole hand inside my pants through the velcro seam, and was now grabbing my ass directly. Part of me wanted to resist all this, but another part kind of enjoyed it, and most of all, I didn't want to draw any attention to myself as I were, so I just stood there and maintained my poker face while taking all she decided to do to me.

After a while, I felt her pull her hand out of my pants, and I thought it was over, but then she fished something out of her purse and her hand was back inside in no time, except it was now holding something.

When she pressed the object against my asshole, I quickly realized that she was pushing a buttplug into my ass. Right there, in a crowded bus, I was being ass raped by a small girl. A crazy combination of shame, fear and arousal overcame me, and I was on the edge of cumming in my pants.

To my surprise, the buttplug felt lubricated, and it was a lot smaller than what I got used to during my adventures with Dragana, so it easily went inside.

Just then, the downtown bus stop came up, and most of the people from the crowded bus started getting off. Sanja withdrew her hand from my pants, undoing just a bit more velcro as she did, turned around and exited the bus.

I quickly composed myself, redoing the velcro and adjusting the position of my raging boner before anyone could see the state I was in. Luckily, most people left the bus at this station, so I was no longer pressed into anyone, but it wasn't nearly empty enough for me to remove the buttplug undetected, so I resigned myself to waiting until my stop, and maybe finding an alley where I'd do it. In the meantime, I was enjoying a sight of three girls in short dresses and high heeled sandals who were giggling about something and looking in my direction from time to time.

When my stop came up, I was surprised to see the three of them getting off as well, and even more when they came up to me and asked me if I was going to Maca's party. Well, shit, no way out of it, I was going to the party plugged.