Making of a Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark moved in front of his kneeling boy and started to stroke his boy's hair, wiping the sweat from Kurt's forehead. He placed his hand on Kurt's chin and motioned him to look at him.

He stared at Kurt for a moment, his black eyes piercing Kurt's soul. He then started to unbutton his jeans and let them drop to the floor. He wore white underwear, his cock straining through the cotton material and needing relief. As he gazed at Kurt, he placed his hands on the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down to his knees. His hard cock was now only inches from Kurt's closed mouth.

He cock was massive; a good three inches larger than Kurt's, surrounded by a mass of black pubic hair. The purple head throbbed, veins protruding.

"You have exceeded my expectations. You now have an inclination of what it is like to serve a man. It is now time for you to fully service me. Open up your mouth boy."

Kurt had never been this close to another man's cock. He was too much into this new experience to stop now. Without the assistance of his hands, Kurt didn't know what to do. Sensing Kurt's dilemma, Mark put his hands on the back of Kurt's head and guided it to his erect cock.

Kurt opened and felt the pulsing, live penis of another man. He started to lick, tentatively at first, then with more passion. He began to move up and down on Mark's large cock, taking more and more of it down his throat.

"Ahh. that's not bad boy," Mark exclaimed.

They continued that way for more than ten minutes. Kurt's jaw ached from the intrusiveness yet dared not to stop. Although he had never sucked another man's cock, he knew what he liked and disliked from his ex-girlfriends. Mark, sensing his release soon, put both of his hands on the back of Kurt's head and started to thrust more and more of his engorged cock in the younger man's mouth.

In an excited tone, Mark pulled out of Kurt's mouth but told Kurt to keep his mouth open. He then let out a load groan as he jerked himself off. Mark's body tensed, seconds later shooting hot cum on Kurt's tongue and face.

Having tasted his own cum before, Kurt tried to differentiate the taste between his own and the new sensation of Mark's. The saltiness and bitterness were very similar but the thrilling reminder of sucking the cock of another man was exhilarating.

Mark continued to stroke his cock. He repositioned his cock on front of Kurt's mouth.

"Open up again boy."

Kurt did so as Mark put his spent cock back in his mouth. Kurt sucked the last remnants of the older man's cum as Mark's cock started to return to its flaccid state.

Kurt remained on the ground, cum dripping from his face as Mark pulled up his briefs and pants. He remained motionless as Mark left the room, returning shortly with a warm wash cloth and a towel.

He helped Kurt get off the floor and unlocked the cuffs behind Kurt's back. He stood in front of Kurt and gently wiped the wet cum from the younger man's face. The two men stared at one another; Kurt not quite knowing what to do or say. Kurt had just experienced one of the most thrilling experiences of his life, finally able to be subjected to pure domination. What would come next?

Mark was the first to speak. "You performed admirably. It is time for your reward. Place this towel on the chair and sit down."

Kurt gingerly sat down on the black leather chair, his ass still smarting from the spanking, the butt plug stretching his sphincter muscle to maximum tolerability. His cock, however, was as hard as it had ever been before, especially after not being allowing to jerk off for a week.

Mark kneeled in front of the younger man and placed his hand on his boy's cock. Kurt was expecting to be jerked off but was quite surprised when Mark opened his mouth and started to give him a blowjob. And what a blowjob it was! Kurt's ex-girlfriends knew nothing about giving proper head as Mark bobbed up and down on Kurt's cock. With his right hand, Mark started to massage Kurt's balls, increasing the sensations. He then moved downward and started to pull and move the embedded butt plug in Kurt's rectum.

Kurt groaned and in an excited tone, informed Mark that he was going to cum. Mark continued with his movements as Kurt released what seemed that a lifetime of reserved cum down Mark's throat.

After a minute of sustained sucking, Mark stood up and looked at Kurt with a satisfied grin. "Just to let you know, I normally don't blow my boys on our first encounter. You, however, are an exception."

Kurt was stunned and delighted over Mark's remark. He tried his best to "serve" Mark and looked forward to what would become of the rest of the day. His anticipation was short lived, however, as Mark told him to kneel again on the floor.

"We are ending this session now. I want you to come back Friday evening and spend the weekend with me. You will experience sensations you never knew existed but I will ask a lot of you. It will not be all fun and games but I need your commitment."

Kurt, though disappointed, spoke almost immediately. "I want to continue to learn from you sir. It would be an honor to spend more time with you."

"That's a good boy. I want you to keep that plug in place as a reminder of our session together today and of future experiences. After each bowel movement, I want you to replace the plug. You will wear it to bed each night. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

Mark then extended his hand and offered Kurt assistance in standing. He then leaned forward and gave Kurt a hug. They remained motionless for a minute until Mark told Kurt to get dressed and to be at his door at 8:00 Friday night.

As Kurt left Mark's house, he had no idea what the next session would entail but with each step, he was reminded of the sensual aspects of pleasure and pain as the butt plug remained embedded in his rectum.

To Be Continued....

12