All Comments on 'Making of a Slave Pt. 04'

by ErosWriter23

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A corner stone of BDSM is ongoing, enthusiastic consent. The idea that they establish a safeword is great, but its utterly ruined with the "You better swallow it all boy. You don't want to disappoint me know do you boy?" at the end.

A safe word is worthless if you're being emotionally manipulated by someone with power over you.

More encouraging language could have been:

- "I know this is new. Try your best."

- "Don't be scared. You're doing great."

badbluebadblue5 months ago

I really like the introduction of both a new player and piss drinking. And seeing that 7 months have passed since this chapter was released, I sure hope more are to come.

YcummmYcummmabout 2 months ago

I think it's time our hero is being introduced to fisting. After all it has been 6 months since he is in training and Master Mark did show an interest in doing that. This seems the perfect occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This chapter obviously was not meant to be the end of the story, but it appears that it will not be continued. It is well written and the subject is treated effectively. The piss part at the end didn't feel right to me and I was disappointed that Kurt was not allowed to cum. However, very good overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous