All Comments on 'Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 02'

by VFR1944

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 12 years ago
Pretty Good, Actually...

Can't wait for Part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Who is the sicko?

Ok anonymous, who is the sicko? The one who writes this, or the one sneaking around reading it, dick in hand, then making snarky comments?

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
I liked this and the first BUT.....

The details you describe seem to be "minute by minute", which is not a terrible thing.... especially not in the first chapter. I know you are relating how your wife became a slut (with your encouragement) but my suggestion would be a little less on the details in the "minute by minute" stages. Example: you told how she would be dancing with the "other guy" and then back to the table, then back to the floor, then back to the table, then back to the floor..... I'm sure that's how it happened but I was getting dizzy and I wasn't even drinking. You paint a good visual in our minds, just don't over-do. Just my opinion. Good stuff overall.

4 stars.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 12 years ago
Good

So good so far,looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Who is the sicko?

Actually, it would be bozos who don't like others having a different opinion.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
A question.

I recall seeing a front close bra some time in the early 70s. Were they around in the 50's? Nice, straightforward story with a few typos and grammar errors, but enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Great story, don’t listen to any negative comments. Keep up the good work

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 1 year ago

The artlessness of the prose style makes the story all the more engaging and plausible. I especially enjoy the period and local-color details: cars with bench seats ... can't buy a mixed drink in Texas ... the tense adventure of a small-town girl's getting that first, secret prescription for the Pill ... the low level of worry about what was then called "venereal disease." I'm just a bit younger than the author, and from the East Coast, but a lot of the story rings true to my experience.

.

Just one suggestion for any future chapters. The story is all action. I'd be glad to read, in addition, some *thoughts* and *reflections* by the main character--and/or by the author, a half century later--on the MC's and Sue's actions and relationship. What was he thinking and feeling (besides arousal), for example, when his girlfriend obeyed his command to kneel and blow another man? Why, does he think, did he issue that command?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous