Making Out

Story Info
New friends can open new doors.
1k words
4.47
1.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

d began to explore my bi tendencies.

In search of a hookup, I posted an ad on the internet and solicited both male and female responses. I checked back in a couple of days and had several responses from both men and women. All of the women were escorts so after reading their responses I looked at the males. I responded to their requests for pictures of my cock and signed off for another couple of days. When I checked my email, I saw that I got a couple of responses, both of which included cock pictures and both asked to hook up. One of the responses was from a guy named Tony and he told me all about his likes and dislikes and suggested we get naked together. He had a nice seven-inch cut cock and his pubes were shaved.

Tony said he enjoyed oral and really enjoyed kissing. I had had a few m2m kisses over my life but really hadn't thought about it for many years. When I read his response about kissing, I felt my cock begin to get hard as my mind wrapped around Frenching another guy. It seemed strange that with all the cocks I had sucked, pussies I had eaten and cum I had swallowed that the thought of kissing a guy was really turning me on. I responded and told him I liked his cock picture and response and was interested. I asked if he had a time and day in mind and hoped we could work out a meeting place. About ten minutes later I got a response and he told me he owned a jewelry store and we could meet there. He said that since it was off season business was very slow and he was the only one in the store and I should drop by around noon.

I was always nervous about meeting a new sex partner and this was no exception. I told him to send the name of the store and I'd be there. When I got the store name I knew where it was and headed out about noon. When I entered the store, I saw that there was only one person and knew it was Tony. I introduced myself, told him I enjoyed reading his emails and seeing his cock picture. He said seeing the real thing would be even better and we discussed when we could meet again for some sex play. After we had a time and date I turned to leave and he said we could get a start in his office and that I should follow him.

Not wanting to miss getting acquainted even better I followed him. After he closed the office door, he wrapped his arms around my neck and gave me a sloppy French kiss. I willingly returned the kiss and explored his mouth and tongue with my tongue. I couldn't believe how good the kiss felt and knew I had to feel his cock to see if he was getting hard. I moved my hand to his bulge and began to rub. He lowered his hand and rubbed my cock. Even though we hadn't broken our kiss we were both breathing hard. All of a sudden, the door chime sounded and he broke the kiss and told me someone had come in the front door and he needed to help them shop, but to stay in the office and he'd be back. He told me I should relax and enjoy the magazines he had in his top desk drawer.

This little beak gave me a chance to cool down and I sat at his desk and flipped thru the magazines. I was still hard from our little session, but decided to enjoy the pictures. These were hard core magazines and as I flipped thru the pages, I saw lots of oral cum shots, pussy eating and all the things I enjoyed. I could hear Tony talking with the customer and after about fifteen minutes I heard the door chime go off again. A few seconds later Tony opened the office door, walked over to me and gave me another big kiss. I hadn't enjoyed a kiss this much for years and could tell he was enjoying it too. He finally broke the kiss, stood up, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

It actually looked bigger than the picture he sent me and I couldn't resist the urge to taste his precum and feel his cock head in my mouth. I leaned over and licked the salty precum and sucked the head into my mouth. I sucked the head in and out of my mouth a few times and then sucked in his whole shaft. I was hoping the door chime wouldn't go off again because I wanted suck until he cummed. He was moving his hips back and forth and began to moan as he shot one load after another. He said he was very sensitive after he climaxed and told me to just hold his cock in my mouth until he got soft.

Having his cock in my mouth was second best to eating his cum so I willingly complied. When he got soft, he pulled out and as he was zipping up the damned door chime went off again. He excused himself and told me he'd be back after he helped the customer. I decided to leave while he was with his customer and waved on my way out of the office. When I got home, I checked my emails and saw that Tony had sent a message saying the store would be closed the next day but he was looking forward to a day in the office to finish what we started today. I emailed that I was looking forward to lots more office visits and was looking forward to the store being closed to avoid any interruptions. This was the start of lots of office visits with my new friend.