Cum to Find Out I Like Other Men

Story Info
A man is recently single and pulled into a new lifestyle.
2.6k words
4.35
10.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carguy35
Carguy35
11 Followers

I'm sitting at a coffee shop enjoying my favourite iced coffee enjoying the scenery, this gorgeous brunette with a big ass walks by and catches me staring and smiles. I start to get hard thinking of what I'd like to do with her then I am snapped to reality when the waiter asks if I want another, I say no thanks and head to the washroom before I go. Im standing at the urinal and a very muscled black guy walks in and stands next to me and smiles, of course I have a peak and he catches me and shakes it towards me I zip up and run.

See I don't know if all this sexual excitement in one morning is actually happening or I'm just horny after my break up and think of sex more than I should now. My wife and I had been married for 19 years and we just grew apart I am 40 she's 39 and we just got so busy with life we forgot we existed and everything else I guess one day I came home and she was on her phone talking to an old friend and then tells me she's moving to Ontario with her best friend and is leaving me. We managed to work stuff out to remain friends at least and we both realized we both were at fault.

Now I know she's gonna move there and meet some rock star boyfriend cause she's hot nice big bubble ass red hair (naturally brunette) and nice tits. I guess not having kids was a blessing for us. I on the other hand need to hit the gym let myself go for a couple of years and need to loose a belly and some ass. So if when I'm ready to get myself back out there I may be a bit more comfortable if I have to take my clothes off.

On my way to my office I stop at a 24hr gym and sign up then head to work. I work late a lot now I have no one to go home to so it's a few days before I get to the gym. My first day there I see a trainer he does his measurements I'm 6' 2" weighing 250lbs he says I have decent shoulders but could use some weight training to bulk up a bit and some cardio to loose that belly. I got the treadmill set it for an hour and start walking away my thoughts, then off to the weights and do a couple of sets. More than happy I move to the locker room and get ready to hit the showers.

I round the corner to the shower stalls and who do I see the black guy from the coffee shop. I do a quick scan and nod hello and all but run to a shower. I have never thought another man was sexy nor have I thought about doing anything sexual with another man but oh my god this guy is ripped and sexy as hell. I turn the water on cool and rinse off use a bit of soap I want to rush home so I can jerk off.

When I come out of the shower he's standing there and barely looks at me but says get dressed we're going for a drink. EXCUSE ME! I say. He looks at me not impressed and says I wasn't asking I am telling you get your ass dressed we're going for a drink. I was taken back and thinking fuck this guy I'm going home. I get dressed as he watches me which I find unsettling then I go to leave and he grabs me by the shirt and says "where you goin bitch?" We're going for a drink!

I guess I don't have a lot of choice in this matter. We walk out and he pulls me to his car opens the door for me and tells me to get in. He hops in and we start driving and he looks at me and says don't worry man we're just gonna go for a drink it looks like you could use one. I started to feel better about him. We get to the bar it's a nice place we walk in and the bar tender knows him and says "hey G" that's when I realize I don't know his name "who's you friend?" Asks the bar tender. He looks at me and smiles and asks what's your name boy? I tell him it's Jacob I ask what his is and he says it's G.

We sit down and exchange small talk I find out he works in an office a block from mine at a bank and he seems like a nice guy I'm actually glad he made me go. I ask what G is short for he said all you need to know is G. I ask him where the bathroom is and he says I gotta go too I'll show you, we make our way through the crowd and open the door and go to the urinals and he stands next to me and pulls his big cock out and I pull my cock out nowhere's near as impressive as his.

A guy at the sink said Turn another G? He reply's not yet. What does that mean I ask he just brushes it off and says you'll see. Ok I said not knowing what it meant but figured it was an inside joke or something suddenly he turns to me with what looks to be about 11" of semi hard cock still hanging out and says I've seen you look twice want a closer look? I'm not gay I said. He said that doesn't matter I zip up and try to head through the crowd back to the table he catches up and said he was gonna head out and asked if I want a drive. Yes please I don't want to walk or get a cab. He opens the car door for me which I find somewhat strange but oh well he's a gentleman I guess when he gets in his side his cock is out again he looks at me and said just wanted to have it out in case you change your mind.

I can't stop staring at it I mean it's huge 11" semi I wondered how big fully hard I mean compared to my 7" hard it was huge. As we're driving he notices me just staring at it and grabs my hand it pulls it over and puts it on his cock. I couldn't move I was frozen with a mix of emotions I didn't want to do this but hot damn I wanted to see him hard. We drive for a while and pull into a place I don't recognize and he says here we are.

He took us to his place. I didn't want to go in there. But didn't know where we were because I've been staring at his dick for half an hour. He gets out and tells me to join him I get out and walk behind him inside the house he takes his shoes off and then strips to nothing, looks at me and says strip and follow me. What the hell like what do I do should I run. He notices my hesitation and says you strip on your own or I cut your clothes off. So I strip and once my pants are down I realize I'm rock hard and dripping precum like crazy. He says follow me.

I walk into his living room and he sits down in the center of the couch and tells me to kneel in front of him so I can finally get a better look of his cock. I do as I'm told I'm not a small guy but I know there's no way I could take him or out run him. I don't know how all this happened I mean I'm on my knees in a strangers house looking at his cock. Damn he has a nice cock uncut the foreskin bunched at the tip and he is leaking a bit too. He tells me I can play with it while he checks his emails. So what the hell why not I mean I'm single and not gonna lie this cock is beautiful.

I start to touch it and stroke it and feel it get harder, it's getting thicker and longer I look he's about 12" and thick as a pop can. He looks over his phone at me and says why don't you taste it. I am shaking with nerves but lean forward and the tip touches my lips I can feel the slimy precum wetting my lips I like my lips and the take the head in my mouth my god it's delicious! I only get about 4" in my mouth but he's happy with that he says and I suck him for a very long time it feels like he asks if I want to taste his cum I told him I wasn't sure so after taking his cock in my mouth for about half hour he pulls it out and starts shooting his cum all over my face some goes on my lips.

I did end up tasting it and regretted not taking his full load in my mouth. I sucked his spent cock for a bit longer and then I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do so I stopped and went to stand up he asked where I was going and told me to keep sucking. At this point I stopped and asked what his plan was. He said he was going to fuck me and that I had better get back to sucking if I was gonna get him hard again. I didn't want to be fucked did I? Well then why was I sucking his now growing cock again. I'm trying to figure out in my head can I or do I want to do this what happened to me two hours ago I was straight.

I kept sucking and then became scared because he was full hard I knew I fucked up because he was pulling my head off and slapping my ass. He leaned me over the couch and gave me a little brown bottle told how to use the poppers and drove his face in my ass with his tongue going in and out of my hole holy fuck it felt good. Then he was pushing his finger in me and I hit the poppers WOW this felt pretty good! He stopped and grabbed lube and started stroking his cock with it and then fingered my hole again. I asked him to wear a condom he said he didn't wear them but he was clean. And he wouldn't cum in me.

I hit the poppers again as he was starting to push his cock inside fuck it hurt it was ripping me apart it felt I didn't think I could take it. He told me to keep using the poppers and to relax and push out and when I did he sank balls deep in me and didn't move. Tears in my eyes and running down my cheeks over the cum from earlier he just held still and let me adjust eventually the pain did diminish a bit but was still there but he couldn't wait anymore and started to pull out he was I would guess almost all the way out and then he pushed back inside oh my god it was still really painful but he was not thinking of me he was starting to fuck me. He stopped to relive a couple of times and slammed back into me man he was a machine pounding my ass I was crying but couldn't figure out if it was from pleasure or pain. Then I realized he didn't have a condom on and started to panic again but it was too late I was lost in pleasure and lust and at that moment I shot a huge load all over his couch. He said he could feel my ass flexing and was close I told him to pull out but he slammed in me and said he was gonna own my ass, I couldn't feel the hot liquid but felt his cock pulsing and felt extremely full.

He eventually pulled out and the cool air hit my hole and I felt a rush of his cum run out of me he spun me around and shoved his cock in my mouth and then made me lick his cum and my cum off his couch.

He said I had the tightest hole he had ever turned and couldn't wait to use it again. He said eventually he would likely let his friends try my hole out too but not yet. He said he expected me to suck as much cock as I could to practice and to make sure I swallowed all the cum. During our play time he had taken my phone and added his number and also got my address from my ID and told me that he would show up or let me know when he'd want more of my ass!

At that moment I was blown away by all the events in the last few hours but I really enjoyed them. Him and I chatted for a while and I grabbed a cab home he sent me a pic of his cock buried in my ass and another of his cock shooting cum on my face I didn't even know he took them.

I wake up the next day sore and feeling weird and I get a text from G saying he had a lot of fun and couldn't wait to breed my hole again, Oh Fuck He Came Inside Me I forgot I booked an appointment for a STI Test and all was negative and the doctor recommended PREP so I did. I called in sick to work and went to a local adult store and bought some jock straps and a butt plug and some lube. On my way home I got a call from G saying his buddy and him were gonna be near my place later that day and told me to be cleaned out and ready for round 2 I should be scared or upset but I am happy and can't wait

I get home and get cleaned up I put my new jock on and lube up and put the butt plug in and just hang around. There's a slight knock at the door I don't bother to dress I just go answer the door and there is G and another guy they walk in and I instantly am told to get to my knees as the undress. I start to suck and jerk their cocks and G sits on my couch I crawl up on his lap while his friend pulls out the butt plug G slides right in this time no pain just pleasure. His friend goes behind the couch and I suck him while G fucks me. The his friend pulls away from my face and G says he's ready, friend goes behind me and dumps lube on his cock and my ass and he starts pushing inside me holy shit it hurt but still felt good! They went back and forth for a bit fucking me together and G's friend was the first to cum then G shot his load inside. Once they pulled out G's friend slammed the plug in and then I sucked their cocks, oh man what has happened to me I'm really starting to like this

G said he would call when he wanted more and not to take the plug out to keep the cum inside. I decided it was time to hit the gym and then relax. We'll see what happens there

The end

Carguy35
Carguy35
11 Followers