All Comments on 'Making the Perfect Husband - Step 02'

by AnsibleQuark

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

There is a difference from doing a BDSM scene and real life.

What he wants is a scene. A snapshot. A moment in time of kinky, but loving fun.

She wants him to be her 24/7 slave. The problem is a slave can’t be a husband. At least, not in the long run.

Married couples have some flexibility. Sometimes one is more in charge than the other and then the roles change. The imbalance becomes when one is always in charge leaving the other without a say or a voice in the marriage.

She wants to whip him until he breaks. She wants to change him but to do that, she will have to hurt him so badly he won’t be the same person she married. She won’t be the same person because he didn’t marry a sadist…or maybe he did but I doubt he would have if he knew she wanted to hurt him for her pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

His wife is still a bitch for what she is doing to her loving husband. She could have just started having normal sex with him. But no she had to move in to being a husband beating, controlling Dom or just bitch. If he was such a loving and trusting husband this would not be happening to him..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well you can see where this going..... Each time they play her little sex game it's go to get Worse for him right. I would in this order, more Frequent and harder Spankings, him getting less cock in pussy and or inside Cummings, Introduction to Chastity cage And 24/7 Usage of the cage. On top of that he'll have to start orally pleasing her everyday without return Favors, Wallah The perfect House slave for miss bitch, and they wonder why some husbands go crazy and Wack their loving wife's....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous