Making the Perfect Husband - Step 03

Story Info
Another step towards the perfect husband.
3.1k words
4.37
12.3k
8

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step 3 -- A New Normal

The next week was quiet between the two of us. I dressed and acted sexily, except in bed where I was clear about my preference for my Toy, even mentioning how good his technique and stamina was. The spanking was never mentioned by either of us, but I know both of us thought a great deal about it. Jack even spent some time searching the internet on the subject; being spanked over the knee by his wife made an impression on him.

I thought he would ask to be my Toy that next weekend, but Friday rolled around and nothing was said about it by either of us. On Wednesday of the next week though, as I was settling into bed Jack came up on my side of the bed, naked of course, and kneeling there begged to be my Toy for the upcoming weekend.

"Of course, honey. I love you. Be waiting at the foot of the bed when I get home from work on Friday. I have some shopping to do, so I will be a little bit later than normal."

Since I had installed a tracker on his phone I always knew where he was, and I watched with amusement as he left work extra early on Friday, making sure not to be late.

That weekend progressed mostly as the others did, except I was again a little bit more demanding of my Toy. I insisted on multiple orgasms for each one of his and when I tied him down, I made a production of taking many measurements of his private parts. When he asked, I explained it was for a toy for my Toy. I had already measured him and even ordered the cock cage, but he didn't need to know that.

My favorite parts of the weekend were always the beginning and end. I loved him kneeling in front of me swearing to serve and obey me and I loved going over the weekend with him, while he was tied down. I learned more from those sessions than I could have imagined at the start.

I knew I had to bit by bit break him down, so I could rebuild him as my perfect slave. I don't think he realized that he was giving me a roadmap in those discussions, exactly what I needed to say or do. For example, I found out he thought providing me personal service, like helping me dress and undress was demeaning, but he loved opening doors and such for me.

In our discussions I made it clear there was no difference between those two things, and I loved him when he was helpful to me like that, and in subsequent weekends I insisted that he dress me and undress me every day as Toy, so he could get over his little hang-up.

I learned two other things about him and clothing. He was very insecure about his fashion sense (it was not nearly as bad as he thought) and he was very unsettled about wearing clothing that wasn't overtly masculine.

"Jack," I asked the week following our latest time with him in his collar, "on Sunday, you mentioned you thought I had better fashion sense than you, right?"

"Well, yeah, honey. You have amazing fashion sense and I ... I am just a guy wearing some clothes."

"I was talking to some of the girls today and they kind of mentioned that you ... often look a bit frumpy. Not bad, but not good either. If you want, I can dress you, you know, pick out the clothes you will wear. I will even shop for them because I know how you hate shopping. You would have to trust me though and wear what I tell you to, can you do that?"

"Sure, that sounds fine."

"Jack," I said, standing up over him, staring down into his eyes, "I need you to ask me nicely and promise to wear what I get for you. I am not going to do this without knowing you are serious; I love you no matter how you dress after all."

"Jessica, will you please pick out what I wear, I promise to wear whatever you set out for me."

"Sure honey. Give me a few days."

The clothing was another part of my long-term plan, and for this next weekend I had a special surprise for my husband. I knew he and the guys were planning to go to a game on Saturday, and so there was no chance he was going to beg to be my sex toy for the weekend. So, on Wednesday I announced to him that he was going to be my Toy and was to be waiting naked at the foot of the bed when I got home on Friday.

"But Jess, I have plans Saturday. I love you and everything, but can we maybe put it off for a week?"

"No. I told you that the two ways this would happen is you would beg, or I would order it. Well, I am ordering it. Do you want this to keep happening or not?"

It was a big moment, and while I did my best to project absolute confidence and even arrogance, inside I was afraid. I could see him wavering and I sweetened the pot. "You don't necessarily have to cancel your plans with the guys, I will figure something out, but you will be my Toy this weekend, understood?"

"Yes, Miss Ann. I will be there Friday when you get home."

The thrill of him calling me Miss Ann and agreeing to my demand was like a bolt of lightning. I wanted to make passionate love to him then and there, but I had decided I would never again have sex with Jack, only with my collared Toy, and so I swallowed my desire.

On Friday when I arrived at my normal time he was in the appointed place and without prompting pledged "I, Jessica's Toy, swear to obey and serve her to the best of my ability for as long as I wear this collar."

For most of Saturday I kept him nearly naked except for his collar, and I could see he was getting a bit nervous about time passing. Eventually, I summoned him to stand before me.

"Stand straight and tall and put your hands behind your back."

As he stood there, I handcuffed his hands behind him and cuffed his feet together. "Now I have two things for you that you will need before you can go out with your friends. First, a collar suitable for wearing out and about."

And I showed him the metal collar, more like a thick necklace, that had a locking mechanism, closed by a tiny Allen wrench. I unbuckled his leather collar and handed him the new one. Again, he said the magical words, but with a worried look on his face, as I knew he did not like the idea of wearing jewelry, even a thick and even masculine necklace.

Then I blindfolded him and got the cage I had bought. "I need to make sure my Toy knows whose cock this is. Whose cock is this, Toy?" I said as I gave his junk a good squeeze. There was a pause and annoyed I grabbed the hairbrush I had set there earlier and gave him a quick swat across the bottom.

"Answer me, Toy."

"Your cock, Miss Ann, it is yours."

And with that I started putting on his new chastity cage. After I finished putting the cage on my penis, I took a quick picture with my phone's camera and then I took off the cuffs, and I gave him a little swat with my bare hand and told him, "Now go upstairs, I have laid out your outfit. Then you can go spend the evening at the game with the guys. If you ask my permission to go that is."

I could see there were several questions he wanted to ask me. He had a cage around his private parts, his wife had just taken a very embarrassing picture of his predicament, and he had just spent several hours wanting to ask me about letting him go out tonight. I decided to steer him in the right direction.

"You had a question about tonight you wanted to ask me? Maybe you want to stay in tonight?"

He immediately dropped to his knees and asked "Miss Ann, may I please go to the game with the guys tonight?"

"Of course, you can. Hurry up, you don't want to be late. I even put out clothes for you to wear on my bed. No more back talk or I will reconsider."

As he rushed off, it was obvious that the impact of having the cage on hadn't penetrated to him yet. Too much had happened in a short time, and he had been too concerned and then relieved about going on his night out with the guys. I was sure that wouldn't last, but the precedent had been set. He had admitted his cock was mine, in word and action.

After ten minutes he came down dressed for his night out with the guys. "Toy, come here and drop your pants."

"But Jess..."

"That is Miss Ann, and you better not have done what I think you did. Now drop your pants right now."

Sheepishly he did so, revealing ordinary boxer shorts with his caged cock underneath.

"Is that what I set out for you to wear?"

"No Miss Ann."

"Go and change into what I set out, or you can stay here this evening, your choice."

Sheepishly, my Toy returned and this time he was wearing the lovely white silk panties I had laid out for him. Sitting there imperiously I pointed at my lap, my right hand holding the hairbrush. Fearful, he settled into my lap, and I let his panty covered ass have a beating. By the end of it he was sobbing.

"Now, apologize for making me do that and thank me for disciplining you."

Kneeling in front of me and still sobbing he did so and this time my arousal was too much to bear. No sooner was he done than I stood up, pulled down my panties, and grabbed his head, forcing it into my crotch. It was the most amazing orgasm I had ever had.

"All is forgiven. When you get home from the game you and I are going to have as much sex as you can handle Toy."

That evening I knew without a doubt I had won. My husband let me lock his cock away and spank him while forcing him to wear panties. Any doubt I had that this was the right path for me, for my marriage, was gone.

The sex that night was fantastic and when we had our session Sunday night, he admitted that the cage scared him, but it also turned him on. He didn't like having to pee sitting down, but I stroked him as I explained that my cock needs to be kept safe and secure, and that only I got to bring it to orgasm. The mixed messages, the sensation he loved combined with words he didn't want to hear was delightful. I could see him struggling with it and so we kept talking about it, or rather I told him what was going to happen and then I let him talk about it while I gently stroked him.

He would run down, stop talking, and I would interject a word and then keep stroking. The silence seemed to force him to say more. Eventually, I think because I wasn't arguing or trying to convince him or anything, he came around to how wearing it wasn't really that bad, especially not for a short time. It was music to my ears.

I didn't bring up the panties I had made him wear or the spanking and neither did he.

Jack's Journal -- Third Excerpt

The third Toy weekend came and went, and while it was certainly fun and free of spanking, the next week she seemed to pull away yet again. I couldn't understand it. She did show some interest in helping me buy and pick out clothes, so that was good, but it seemed like not very much for three whole weekends devoted to serving and obeying her.

I really didn't want our only connection to be with me naked and collared, I mean it was sexy and all, but I thought we could do better. One of my friends had been through marital counseling and claimed it had saved his marriage, so I got the therapist's name and number from him. I could have called that week, but I kept finding excuses not to, like the excuses I had for not mentioning my idea to Jess.

I had not planned on there being a fourth Toy weekend, especially since I had plans to go to a game with the guys, and the tickets were expensive and paid for, and I couldn't exactly go wearing my leather collar or anything, even if she let me take a break in the middle of things to go.

I was caught off guard when out of the blue Jess said we were going to have a Toy weekend, she was ordering it. She had mentioned several times that it was a possibility, but I had thought she was joking. I knew her joking face though, and this wasn't it. I had begged her three times before and it felt like I owed her at least one turn and anyway as soon as she brought it up, I felt that twitch and warm feeling.

The weekends hadn't yet saved my marriage, but it sure had jumpstarted my libido. I was trying to find a compromise, a delay, when she offered one of her own compromises, that she would let me duck out Saturday night. It was Jess and my penis voting yes, and my common sense trying to slow things down. Naturally Jess and my penis won, that isn't even a fair fight.

In retrospect I should have asked her more about her compromise, but that sort of thing was not on my penis's list of concerns for the weekend. When she finally seemed to be ready to let me go, she sprang her little surprise on me. She had bought some kind of metal locking necklace thing so I could be collared in public (it was actually kind of an ingenious solution) and also put some kind of cock lock on me. And then she took a picture of it.

She had taken pictures before, that weekend and earlier ones. When I asked her about it, she just looked me in the eyes and said she wanted it to masturbate to, and maybe we could compare porn collections. I decided not to fight about the pictures -- one of the things I admire about Jess is that she has bigger balls than most any man I know, and her response was Jess to the hilt. I didn't care much about the pictures, but combined with her other surprises it was a bit much.

I briefly had the moral high ground. I had to beg her to let me go (but I had already figured that was going to happen), but ambushing me with the collar and chastity thing, that was unfair of her. But then, once more, I was an idiot.

She laid out clothes for me for going out, and when I rushed upstairs, planning in my head what I was going to say to her about that damn thing she had put on my private parts, I saw that she had put out a good looking ensemble, except on top of it all she had put a pair of white panties instead of underwear for me to wear.

There are several right things I could have done, but I managed to do the worst possible thing. I had agreed to let her pick out my clothes -- not that this was what I had in mind, but I should have just talked to her directly about it. Hell, it was probably a joke or a test or something. But no, I swapped the panties out and essentially tried to lie to her.

Of course, she knew instantly what I had done and made me drop my pants. She grabbed her hairbrush and my penis in its cage unhelpfully started throbbing and trying to get erect. I probably should have just not gone out, but again my penis steered me down a path the rest of me wasn't that sure of. If I had known how painful it was going to be I might not have chosen the spanking.

Most of it was the hairbrush, but I think she had been working out extra or something, because within minutes I was sobbing and crying. The only good part of it was it killed my erection, at least for a little while, well that and was how it worked after she was done all was forgiven. Always, when not being spanked, being in her good graces was a worthwhile bonus.

The game me and the guys went to sucked by the way. We lost, and worse they just kind of gave up late in the third quarter. It was a disgusting performance. Plus the arena seats were really hard and my ass was sore all night long. Between the clamp on my balls and penis, the panties I knew I was wearing, the strange metal collar around my neck, and the pain throbbing from my rear end, thoughts of Miss Ann were never far from my mind.

Partway through the game my erection returned with a vengeance, and Miss Ann telling me that we were going to have sex when I got home somehow overrode the pain and discomfort and terrible game I was watching.

The sex with Miss Ann when I did finally get home -- I begged off going out to a bar with the guys after the game -- was amazing. Somehow between having her on top, the last of the soreness from my spanking still lingering, and with my penis free after its brief captivity, it was maybe the best sex I can remember.

On Sunday night during the debrief, somehow, after plenty of back and forth and much stroking, I found myself agreeing with Miss Ann that the cage (as she called it) wasn't really that bad and that it had added real spice to our love making. I think I probably deserved it though, all because I had tried to implicitly lie to Miss Ann by not wearing the clothes she had laid out.